March 28, 2024, 07:11:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369193 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #400 on: November 17, 2008, 05:17:06 PM »

OOOHHHH

If I was your Mom I'd be grounding you right now young lady!!

Hey Blonde, did you see this from his page? Heroes....My Mother
I can't believe some of you are drooling over this guy! 
He looks like he's only got 10 years left of probation time.  What would your mothers say if you brought this guy home for Thanksgiving dinner?

I don't think he is "relationship" material, probably more of good time until he becomes boring!

Lisa
And there's a problem with that??

Not at all!

Lisa
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: November 17, 2008, 05:17:34 PM »

Officer Nieves is the official spokesperson for OCSO.  He has the final word on things because of this.  He said that the concern with Padilla was in whether LP knew those things were not connected to the investigation or that there was no reason to think they were in words to that effect.

Unlike Cindy he never said planted.  Note how the Shamrock didn't exist and morphed into a gumby magnet, etc.  Nothing in those recovered items had any connection to Caylee at all as could clearly be seem by anyone familiar with the case.  I don't think she was old enough for such small items for one thing and for another they were cheap and ugly and not the same quality as the toys she was always seen with.

So it was not an accusation of having planted anything from LE but rather knowing that the stuff recovered were not connected to Caylee.  And yet pretending they were to media, etc. 

Maybe LE doesn't like the Drama Queen aspect.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: November 17, 2008, 05:20:26 PM »

I want an "Emergency Yodel Button"!  We went to see Brad Paisley a while ago and Jewel was opening.  Don't want to offend but I almost fell off my chair laughing when she started to yodel!  People were just looking around with WTH? expressions.  Sorry, o/t.

Ugh..  I don't consider myself a fan of hers AT ALL.    SO yeah.. I probably would have laughed my butt off, too.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: November 17, 2008, 05:22:09 PM »

Oh No......I just read where  George sung.......Leand on Me......at the meeting........Oh My.....Please dont tell me thats true......I cant take anymore......now what is he gonna be releasing a album..........Good Lord.........whats next..

Anthonys hold vigil for missing Caylee 
Last Edited: Sunday, 16 Nov 2008, 11:04 PM EST 
Created: Sunday, 16 Nov 2008, 10:15 PM EST 

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- Punctuated by a rendition of "Lean on Me," sung by George Anthony, grandfather of missing Orlando toddler Caylee Marie, dozens showed up for a candlelight vigil on Sunday evening.

The media was invited to attend, but video cameras were not allowed inside the Eastside Baptist Church.   

"I lean on Cindy," George said of his wife.  "I'm in a storm, and I'm looking to The StormChaser," Cindy said to the small crowd, referring to her faith.

After the service, which lasted about an hour, the Anthonys talked to reporters.   They said a "questionable" search for their missing granddaughter, conducted last week by California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, has interfered with the Orange County Sheriff's Office investigation.

"It's obstructing justice too," said Cindy.  "If he's out there, planting evidence, it's not going to help. It is tying them up, when they should be focusing on other things." 

The Anthonys also addressed the speculation surrounding last week's search, when it was announced that divers for Padilla had discovered some bones and various toys in the Little Econ River.   

"Last Thursday wasn't that rough," said George. "The roughest part was dealing with all of you," he said pointing to reporters. "Because of all the speculation again, when I got text messages about them supposedly finding bones, I knew in my heart, it wasn't Caylee."

The Sheriff's Office dismissed all artifacts found by Padilla's divers on Thursday of last week as unrelated to the case.     

"We know for a fact, that the Sheriff's Office came out and said Leonard found absolutely nothing," said Anthony Family spokesperson Michelle Bart. When asked about her thoughts on Leonard Padilla's efforts to find missing Caylee, Bart simply responded, "no comment,"

Bart said a press conference will be held later this week, when the Anthonys intend to release information about leads which they believe indicate that Caylee is still alive.

"We thought it necessary to wait for the Anthony's attorney, Mark (NeJame), to get back from his trip, so we could have a panel of all those involved ... that the media will want to ask questions to," Bart said.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7878122&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: November 17, 2008, 05:22:38 PM »

He looks like he's only got 10 years left of probation time.  What would your mothers say if you brought this guy home for Thanksgiving dinner?

Honestly..  if he didn't have those tattoos, and didn't take pictures of nude women, my mom would be all over that man. He looks a lot like somebody she used to date.    Now, if I brought him home, that would be something else.  First, he's my dad's age. Second, I'm already married. 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: November 17, 2008, 05:24:02 PM »

Those squirrel underpants would neve work for Blah, whom I miss very much.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: November 17, 2008, 05:26:07 PM »

WAY O/T ... I have gotten 5 pages behind again!

But klaas .... got this in case you want to use it:

Ok, back to my artwork and I'll catch up later.

Please forgive the interruption.

Oh, btw .. love you monkeys!!!

irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: November 17, 2008, 05:26:18 PM »

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO! I RECEIVED THIS CATALOG IN TODAY'S MAIL!!!     http://www.squirrelunderpants.com/info.html   

Oh this is great!!

Are you sick and tired of squirrels running naked in the trees around your house? Have you had to hide your children’s eyes when a tiny furry streaker crosses the sidewalk in front of you? We’ve got the answer, Squirrel Underpants! Each pair of tiny briefs has a 3" waist and is made of 100% cotton. The underpants squirrels prefer! Also good for hamsters, frogs and gerbils.

Beware of Squirrel Underpants imitators!

"Help a squirrel hide his nuts for winter"   OMG who comes up with this stuff

"People think that professional athletes are insensitive and shallow people. This is not true. I have the soul of an artist and, embarrassingly, I find myself crying over issues like squirrel nudity. Squirrel Underpants help me to be the best I can be. Until I found Squirrel Underpants I was failing to live up to my full potential. Now, I know that the future holds unlimited success. Squirrel Underpants, you are the man. "

http://www.smallanimaldecency.com/

What can you do?

Besides mindful eye-covering and animal avoidance, the best thing you can do is buy our Squirrel Underpants. This is useful for two reasons. One, it will allow you to clothe a squirrel! Two, it helps us fund our movement to eventually clothe all the animals of the world. Right now, Elephant Underpants are just a beautiful dream, but with your financial support, they could be a reality.

But their parent company has some monkey items
http://www.mcphee.com/
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: November 17, 2008, 05:27:04 PM »

Why bring him home to mom? What good is he there?!!!

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: November 17, 2008, 05:28:07 PM »

Just saw on WFTV......Kathi Belich grilling Dennis M. of Kid Finders, exposing him to the public. Brought up his criminal past and also said they have never found a child. Mentioned only 1 tax returned filed....fishy. Dewnnis got mad pushed the camera with the camera man holding it. Then grabbed his donation jar and left. No link yet 

Als talked about the countersuit and to JM here is the link for that

http://www.wftv.com/news/18000810/detail.html#-
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: November 17, 2008, 05:28:11 PM »

Officer Nieves is the official spokesperson for OCSO.  He has the final word on things because of this.  He said that the concern with Padilla was in whether LP knew those things were not connected to the investigation or that there was no reason to think they were in words to that effect.

Unlike Cindy he never said planted.  Note how the Shamrock didn't exist and morphed into a gumby magnet, etc.  Nothing in those recovered items had any connection to Caylee at all as could clearly be seem by anyone familiar with the case.  I don't think she was old enough for such small items for one thing and for another they were cheap and ugly and not the same quality as the toys she was always seen with.

So it was not an accusation of having planted anything from LE but rather knowing that the stuff recovered were not connected to Caylee.  And yet pretending they were to media, etc. 

Maybe LE doesn't like the Drama Queen aspect.

Maybe not but they sure keep don't seem to mind any coming from George and Cindy...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: November 17, 2008, 05:28:56 PM »

http://www.smallanimaldecency.com/

What can you do?

Besides mindful eye-covering and animal avoidance, the best thing you can do is buy our Squirrel Underpants. This is useful for two reasons. One, it will allow you to clothe a squirrel! Two, it helps us fund our movement to eventually clothe all the animals of the world. Right now, Elephant Underpants are just a beautiful dream, but with your financial support, they could be a reality.

But their parent company has some monkey items
http://www.mcphee.com/

OH MY!!!

And here I told my children that putting dresses on the cats was wrong.  Maybe they don't care to be naked? 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: November 17, 2008, 05:30:13 PM »

Just saw on WFTV......Kathi Belich grilling Dennis M. of Kid Finders, exposing him to the public. Brought up his criminal past and also said they have never found a child. Mentioned only 1 tax returned filed....fishy. Dewnnis got mad pushed the camera with the camera man holding it. Then grabbed his donation jar and left. No link yet 

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: November 17, 2008, 05:30:23 PM »

Those squirrel underpants would neve work for Blah, whom I miss very much.

That was my first reaction, too 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: November 17, 2008, 05:30:53 PM »

Wow, it's about time!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #415 on: November 17, 2008, 05:31:00 PM »

I want an "Emergency Yodel Button"!  We went to see Brad Paisley a while ago and Jewel was opening.  Don't want to offend but I almost fell off my chair laughing when she started to yodel!  People were just looking around with WTH? expressions.  Sorry, o/t.

Ugh..  I don't consider myself a fan of hers AT ALL.    SO yeah.. I probably would have laughed my butt off, too.

OK, I just had to Youtube that and then had to shut it off w/i 45 seconds! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9oxbyLlAYI

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: November 17, 2008, 05:31:13 PM »

If there is enough evidence that LE has that Caylee is dead, why do they not have the ME examine the evidence and declare her dead? That would take LE off the hook for anymore silly tips and JB would have to have another defense.

I think all they have is the hair, stain sample and air sample ... well according to GJ indictment and news reports .... Although Dr. G is good, I think even she might need a bit more than that to sign off on an official certificate of death ... JMO

But, if there's a death band on the hair, and the hair doesn't belong to any of the living Asstonys, then logic says that an ME would be safe in declaring her dead. Right?

I just don't think hair would be enough ... JMO
I am hoping that the maggots have significance
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: November 17, 2008, 05:31:27 PM »

FINALLY!

Guess those people read Scared Monkeys Forum, eh?

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #418 on: November 17, 2008, 05:32:03 PM »

Of course he took that donation jar.  Priorities.

Lisa
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: November 17, 2008, 05:32:05 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html[/color]]http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

self edit  link now up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.