April 16, 2024, 03:05:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 371163 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: November 17, 2008, 05:49:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18001297/detail.html

Man Who Runs Kid Finders Gets Physical During Interview
Monday, November 17, 2008 – updated: 5:31 pm EST November 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- He's been arrested twice, once for assault and once for impersonating a police officer, and he's the man Caylee Anthony's grandparents are trusting to help find their granddaughter.

Dennis Milstead runs the so-called Kid Finders Network, but Eyewitness News uncovered serious problems with his criminal past and his not-for profit group, including the fact Kid Finders has never found anybody.

KID FINDER CONFRONTATION: Images | Raw Video
http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

Eyewitness News has also learned that the president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida had a restraining order against Milstead after he allegedly tried to connive a 90-percent cut of any donations he solicited for the group. At the time, Milstead was operating a business called Gotcha Billboards, but he was reportedly representing himself as an employee of the non-profit Crime Stoppers.

Fifteen minutes after Eyewitness News confronted them, Kid Finders packed up their posters and their donation cup and they left.

Either my brain cells died off long ago and I don't remember this, or I've never heard that before!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: November 17, 2008, 05:50:57 PM »

Eyewitness News has also learned that the president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida had a restraining order against Milstead after he allegedly tried to connive a 90-percent cut of any donations he solicited for the group. At the time, Milstead was operating a business called Gotcha Billboards, but he was reportedly representing himself as an employee of the non-profit Crime Stoppers.

Either my brain cells died off long ago and I don't remember this, or I've never heard that before!!

speaking of the crime stoppers bit.. WOW.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: November 17, 2008, 05:51:43 PM »

I can't believe some of you are drooling over this guy! 
He looks like he's only got 10 years left of probation time.  What would your mothers say if you brought this guy home for Thanksgiving dinner?

Honestly..  if he didn't have those tattoos, and didn't take pictures of nude women, my mom would be all over that man. He looks a lot like somebody she used to date.    Now, if I brought him home, that would be something else.  First, he's my dad's age. Second, I'm already married. 

I will say it again ... as far as a turn on to me ..

My hubby of 43 years is where it is at!

Considering "detectives" are doing nothing in regards to the searching of that body of water in Blanchard Park ... all I care is that Spyder's diving experience will be the catalyst which will ensures that the scales of justice will balance in the judgement brought against Casey Anthony.

Janet

++++++++

Large Caylee Search Planned For Saturday
EquuSearch To Focus On 25-Square Mile Area
POSTED: 6:12 am EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EST November 7, 2008

This after the state attorney's office said it doesn't have enough evidence to seek the death penalty in Anthony's trial, but prosecutors said if detectives find Caylee's body, the death penalty could be back on the table.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17929243/detail.html

Detectives Say Dive Team Did Not Find Caylee's Bones
Thursday, November 13, 2008 – updated: 5:57 pm EST November 13, 2008

The group of highly-trained divers headed into the Little Econ River in Blanchard Park just after 9:00am Thursday (see images).

The divers are part of Orlando-based Blackwater Divers. The group expected to have more than 30 divers search a 1-mile stretch of the river.

The group used underwater communications and dragged large nets to scrape the river's bottom. But searching dark waters was just one challenge. The divers also dealt with several alligators.

"I've been certified for 26 years and it's the worst conditions I've ever dived in," diver Spyder Dalton said.

The divers searched all day Thursday and it was believed they would be back to search again Friday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: November 17, 2008, 05:52:17 PM »

She will just say she is a victim in all this.

Time to up your pills, Cindy.

My biggest fear is I'll miss one of your new creations, LOL   

Never worry. I have been saving them all for you. Really. Just tell me when and where to show them all to you.

Then you can say:

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #444 on: November 17, 2008, 05:53:07 PM »

Just saw on WFTV......Kathi Belich grilling Dennis M. of Kid Finders, exposing him to the public. Brought up his criminal past and also said they have never found a child. Mentioned only 1 tax returned filed....fishy. Dewnnis got mad pushed the camera with the camera man holding it. Then grabbed his donation jar and left. No link yet 

Als talked about the countersuit and to JM here is the link for that

http://www.wftv.com/news/18000810/detail.html#-

Wow, it's about time!
  Is Kathy Belich asking more stupid questions, Cindy?  Or did Dennis just get schooled???   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #445 on: November 17, 2008, 05:53:33 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/17/padilla_quits_search_for_caylee.html?refresh=1

The Kid Finders Network is scheduled to be at their tent in Orange County from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday after a disappointing volunteer turnout over the weekend. See previous story.

The tent was shut down early Sunday because of a lack of volunteers. Officials with the group said they are always in need of both money and volunteers.

Guess there aren't that many stupid people in this world.
::::::snickering::::::

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: November 17, 2008, 05:53:47 PM »

OMG! He's acting at first like it's all news to him! Then calls his wife over to get rid of the reporter. What an ASS! 

What did Kathi say to the wife?  She had a "lewd and lacivious" charge in her past?  Oh, this gets better and better all the time......

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: November 17, 2008, 05:57:00 PM »

OMG! He's acting at first like it's all news to him! Then calls his wife over to get rid of the reporter. What an ASS! 

What did Kathi say to the wife?  She had a "lewd and lacivious" charge in her past?  Oh, this gets better and better all the time......

Nancy Grace better be all over this tonight!!!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: November 17, 2008, 05:57:18 PM »

Is Kathy Belich asking more stupid questions, Cindy?  Or did Dennis just get schooled???   

They can't really deny it cuz the lady (Sherri?) told Kathy Belich that they can't talk about it because it's in the court records and to read it for herself.  I do want more info on Sherri supposedly in trouble for "lewd and lascivious behavior". 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: November 17, 2008, 05:57:21 PM »

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO! I RECEIVED THIS CATALOG IN TODAY'S MAIL!!!     http://www.squirrelunderpants.com/info.html   

Oh this is great!!

Are you sick and tired of squirrels running naked in the trees around your house? Have you had to hide your children’s eyes when a tiny furry streaker crosses the sidewalk in front of you? We’ve got the answer, Squirrel Underpants! Each pair of tiny briefs has a 3" waist and is made of 100% cotton. The underpants squirrels prefer! Also good for hamsters, frogs and gerbils.

Beware of Squirrel Underpants imitators!

"Help a squirrel hide his nuts for winter"   OMG who comes up with this stuff

"People think that professional athletes are insensitive and shallow people. This is not true. I have the soul of an artist and, embarrassingly, I find myself crying over issues like squirrel nudity. Squirrel Underpants help me to be the best I can be. Until I found Squirrel Underpants I was failing to live up to my full potential. Now, I know that the future holds unlimited success. Squirrel Underpants, you are the man. "

http://www.smallanimaldecency.com/

What can you do?

Besides mindful eye-covering and animal avoidance, the best thing you can do is buy our Squirrel Underpants. This is useful for two reasons. One, it will allow you to clothe a squirrel! Two, it helps us fund our movement to eventually clothe all the animals of the world. Right now, Elephant Underpants are just a beautiful dream, but with your financial support, they could be a reality.

But their parent company has some monkey items
http://www.mcphee.com/

Not true! Look at Out4bull!!! The dream is close, so close! 
How did Bull suddenly become the butt of this joke?  I am a rhino, not an elephant my little Spinone friend.  You forgot, I have 2 of your kind at my house and they've warned me about you!! Besides, MyTime likes my whale tale, she told me so!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: November 17, 2008, 05:58:24 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- He's been arrested twice, once for assault and once for impersonating a police officer, and he's the man Caylee Anthony's grandparents are trusting to help find their granddaughter.

Dennis Milstead runs the so-called Kid Finders Network, but Eyewitness News uncovered serious problems with his criminal past and his not-for profit group, including the fact Kid Finders has never found anybody.

Still, the organization is out every day, collecting donations using jars with Caylee's picture on them. Even the Palm Beach County sheriff's sergeant who helps run their Crime Stoppers operation says Orange County deputies have been warned about Milstead.

When Eyewitness News confronted Milstead about his criminal past, he got very quiet and then he grabbed WFTV reporter Kathi Belich's microphone and pushed the camera while WFTV photographer Adam Liberatore was holding on to it (images | video).

Milstead's pickup truck had a "Gotcha" emblem on the side of it instead of the Kid Finders emblem he has now. West Palm Beach police say he flashed phony blue lights and claimed he was a law enforcement officer. He pled his felony down to a misdemeanor and seven months later another arrest for assault.

Milstead's Kid Finders Network mentions its intentions to raise funds a number of times, mainly so it says it can build more billboards to report on missing children. Its list of accomplishments does not include finding any missing children.

Eyewitness News obtained Kid Finders Network's tax return for its first year in operation, 2006. It shows the organization borrowed $4,800 from someone to get started. It's listed as an asset and a debt. Kid Finders' 2007 return has not yet been submitted.

Fifteen minutes after Eyewitness News confronted them, Kid Finders packed up their posters and their donation cup and they left.

Photos:
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18001061/detail.html

Video:

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #451 on: November 17, 2008, 05:58:43 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/17/padilla_quits_search_for_caylee.html?refresh=1

The Kid Finders Network is scheduled to be at their tent in Orange County from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday after a disappointing volunteer turnout over the weekend. See previous story.

The tent was shut down early Sunday because of a lack of volunteers. Officials with the group said they are always in need of both money and volunteers.

And when people see the latest video with Milstead and wife, something tells me money and volunteers will dry up completely. Milstead better hurry up and come up with a new scam quick.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #452 on: November 17, 2008, 06:01:12 PM »

They can't really deny it cuz the lady (Sherri?) told Kathy Belich that they can't talk about it because it's in the court records and to read it for herself.  I do want more info on Sherri supposedly in trouble for "lewd and lascivious behavior". 
This just gets crazier, lewd and lascivious behavior, I want more info too.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: November 17, 2008, 06:01:34 PM »

Mr. Morgan is cool;....he's no 'ambulance chaser' either...

I hope her little dig pizzed him off just enough to go for her jugular

I think it's great Casey's going to have to face him in a deposition !

me too....anytime.......casey has to face some questions..however...she lies about everything....

Yes, how true....as Judge Strickland said  [something to the effect of ]: " Miss Anthony and the truth are stangers."  But Casey will be playing in the major leagues with the 'big boys' now - - Mr. Morgan is nobody's fool !!           
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: November 17, 2008, 06:02:36 PM »

Mr. Morgan is cool;....he's no 'ambulance chaser' either...

I hope her little dig pizzed him off just enough to go for her jugular

I think it's great Casey's going to have to face him in a deposition !

me too....anytime.......casey has to face some questions..however...she lies about everything....

Yes, how true....as Judge Strickland said  [something to the effect of ]: " Miss Anthony and the truth are stangers."  But Casey will be playing in the major leagues with the 'big boys' now - - Mr. Morgan is nobody's fool !!           

Oops.. I meant "strangers"...
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: November 17, 2008, 06:03:38 PM »

speaking of the crime stoppers bit.. WOW.

Had to do with this and escalated

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/content/local_news/epaper/2006/09/30/c1c_crimestoppers_0930.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=17
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #456 on: November 17, 2008, 06:03:41 PM »

This is really good news...I was begining to think that people were actually buying this sh*t...This organization is one big glass house and it's about time someone threw a rock at it...  IMO 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: November 17, 2008, 06:03:51 PM »

Still, the organization is out every day, collecting donations using jars with Caylee's picture on them. Even the Palm Beach County sheriff's sergeant who helps run their Crime Stoppers operation says Orange County deputies have been warned about Milstead.

When Eyewitness News confronted Milstead about his criminal past, he got very quiet and then he grabbed WFTV reporter Kathi Belich's microphone and pushed the camera while WFTV photographer Adam Liberatore was holding on to it (images | video).

Milstead's pickup truck had a "Gotcha" emblem on the side of it instead of the Kid Finders emblem he has now. West Palm Beach police say he flashed phony blue lights and claimed he was a law enforcement officer. He pled his felony down to a misdemeanor and seven months later another arrest for assault.

Milstead's Kid Finders Network mentions its intentions to raise funds a number of times, mainly so it says it can build more billboards to report on missing children. Its list of accomplishments does not include finding any missing children.

Eyewitness News obtained Kid Finders Network's tax return for its first year in operation, 2006. It shows the organization borrowed $4,800 from someone to get started. It's listed as an asset and a debt. Kid Finders' 2007 return has not yet been submitted.

Photos:
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18001061/detail.html

Video:

Edit:

Photos:
http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

_____

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: November 17, 2008, 06:04:15 PM »

This just gets crazier, lewd and lascivious behavior, I want more info too.

Having just seen her, I am not sure I want to have details. 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: November 17, 2008, 06:04:31 PM »

Notice Sherri was wearing a gold cross necklace.  What is it with these criminals and crosses? 

And I want to hear MORE about the L & L charges against her! OMG 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.