March 29, 2024, 07:17:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369316 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #460 on: November 17, 2008, 06:05:46 PM »

They can't really deny it cuz the lady (Sherri?) told Kathy Belich that they can't talk about it because it's in the court records and to read it for herself.  I do want more info on Sherri supposedly in trouble for "lewd and lascivious behavior". 
This just gets crazier, lewd and lascivious behavior, I want more info too.

Having just seen her, I am not sure I want to have details. 
no kidding
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: November 17, 2008, 06:06:48 PM »

the people of Florida ould be demanding to see the financial records of Kid finder

to bad the family has been all there hope and faith into a organization like this

and they have NEVER found a missing person .. what a wonderful record

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: November 17, 2008, 06:06:54 PM »

Notice Sherri was wearing a gold cross necklace.  What is it with these criminals and crosses? 

And I want to hear MORE about the L & L charges against her! OMG 

That is precisely what I thought back in August when I suddenly noticed Cindy wearing one!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #463 on: November 17, 2008, 06:08:43 PM »

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO! I RECEIVED THIS CATALOG IN TODAY'S MAIL!!!     http://www.squirrelunderpants.com/info.html   

Oh this is great!!

Are you sick and tired of squirrels running naked in the trees around your house? Have you had to hide your children’s eyes when a tiny furry streaker crosses the sidewalk in front of you? We’ve got the answer, Squirrel Underpants! Each pair of tiny briefs has a 3" waist and is made of 100% cotton. The underpants squirrels prefer! Also good for hamsters, frogs and gerbils.

Beware of Squirrel Underpants imitators!

"Help a squirrel hide his nuts for winter"   OMG who comes up with this stuff

"People think that professional athletes are insensitive and shallow people. This is not true. I have the soul of an artist and, embarrassingly, I find myself crying over issues like squirrel nudity. Squirrel Underpants help me to be the best I can be. Until I found Squirrel Underpants I was failing to live up to my full potential. Now, I know that the future holds unlimited success. Squirrel Underpants, you are the man. "

http://www.smallanimaldecency.com/

What can you do?

Besides mindful eye-covering and animal avoidance, the best thing you can do is buy our Squirrel Underpants. This is useful for two reasons. One, it will allow you to clothe a squirrel! Two, it helps us fund our movement to eventually clothe all the animals of the world. Right now, Elephant Underpants are just a beautiful dream, but with your financial support, they could be a reality.

But their parent company has some monkey items
http://www.mcphee.com/

Not true! Look at Out4bull!!! The dream is close, so close! 
How did Bull suddenly become the butt of this joke?  I am a rhino, not an elephant my little Spinone friend.  You forgot, I have 2 of your kind at my house and they've warned me about you!! Besides, MyTime likes my whale tale, she told me so!!

It wasn't me!!! Grissom was sitting on my lap and I couldn't see the keyboard as he was typing away! I swear!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: November 17, 2008, 06:10:43 PM »

the people of Florida ould be demanding to see the financial records of Kid finder

to bad the family has been all there hope and faith into a organization like this

Probably why the A's wanted to work with them...

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #465 on: November 17, 2008, 06:12:57 PM »

Probably why the A's wanted to work with them...
I wonder if the Milstead's will show up tomorrow, business as usual.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: November 17, 2008, 06:13:01 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18001297/detail.html

Man Who Runs Kid Finders Gets Physical During Interview
Monday, November 17, 2008 – updated: 5:31 pm EST November 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- He's been arrested twice, once for assault and once for impersonating a police officer, and he's the man Caylee Anthony's grandparents are trusting to help find their granddaughter.

Dennis Milstead runs the so-called Kid Finders Network, but Eyewitness News uncovered serious problems with his criminal past and his not-for profit group, including the fact Kid Finders has never found anybody.

KID FINDER CONFRONTATION: Images | Raw Video
http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

Still, the organization is out every day, collecting donations using jars with Caylee's picture on them. Even the Palm Beach County sheriff's sergeant who helps run their Crime Stoppers operation says Orange County deputies have been warned about Milstead.

When Eyewitness News confronted Milstead about his criminal past, he got very quiet and then he grabbed WFTV reporter Kathi Belich's microphone and pushed the camera while WFTV photographer Adam Liberatore was holding on to it (images | video).

Milstead's pickup truck had a "Gotcha" emblem on the side of it instead of the Kid Finders emblem he has now. West Palm Beach police say he flashed phony blue lights and claimed he was a law enforcement officer. He pled his felony down to a misdemeanor and seven months later another arrest for assault.

Eyewitness News has also learned that the president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida had a restraining order against Milstead after he allegedly tried to connive a 90-percent cut of any donations he solicited for the group. At the time, Milstead was operating a business called Gotcha Billboards, but he was reportedly representing himself as an employee of the non-profit Crime Stoppers.

Milstead's Kid Finders Network mentions its intentions to raise funds a number of times, mainly so it says it can build more billboards to report on missing children. Its list of accomplishments does not include finding any missing children.

Eyewitness News obtained Kid Finders Network's tax return for its first year in operation, 2006. It shows the organization borrowed $4,800 from someone to get started. It's listed as an asset and a debt. Kid Finders' 2007 return has not yet been submitted.

Fifteen minutes after Eyewitness News confronted them, Kid Finders packed up their posters and their donation cup and they left.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #467 on: November 17, 2008, 06:15:36 PM »

I would not want to cross this man, look at the rage in his eyes.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: November 17, 2008, 06:16:04 PM »

Oh No......I just read where  George sung.......Leand on Me......at the meeting........Oh My.....Please dont tell me thats true......I cant take anymore......now what is he gonna be releasing a album..........Good Lord.........whats next..

I think someone said we were all going to hold hands and sing Kum Ba Yah!!!

I wonder when Cin Cin will be manufacturing her very own brand of hammers ?   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: November 17, 2008, 06:17:02 PM »

I would not want to cross this man, look at the rage in his eyes.

He might want to see a doctor about that... have his BP checked.  Too much stress and anger can kill a person.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: November 17, 2008, 06:17:13 PM »

Just saw on WFTV......Kathi Belich grilling Dennis M. of Kid Finders, exposing him to the public. Brought up his criminal past and also said they have never found a child. Mentioned only 1 tax returned filed....fishy. Dewnnis got mad pushed the camera with the camera man holding it. Then grabbed his donation jar and left. No link yet 

Als talked about the countersuit and to JM here is the link for that

http://www.wftv.com/news/18000810/detail.html#-

Just whose worst nightmare did he say he was gonna be????

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: November 17, 2008, 06:19:08 PM »

Just saw on WFTV......Kathi Belich grilling Dennis M. of Kid Finders, exposing him to the public. Brought up his criminal past and also said they have never found a child. Mentioned only 1 tax returned filed....fishy. Dewnnis got mad pushed the camera with the camera man holding it. Then grabbed his donation jar and left. No link yet 

Als talked about the countersuit and to JM here is the link for that

http://www.wftv.com/news/18000810/detail.html#-

Just whose worst nightmare did he say he was gonna be????

Hopefully, he saw his reflection in the cam

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: November 17, 2008, 06:19:47 PM »

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO! I RECEIVED THIS CATALOG IN TODAY'S MAIL!!!     http://www.squirrelunderpants.com/info.html   

HAHAHAHAHA!
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: November 17, 2008, 06:21:07 PM »

Island monkey I will have to scan that pic and send it to klaas. I will do it before the evening is over. I have to go out for an hour or so.

the talk of Caylee being unrecoverable is a bit discouraging but I'm not going to give up. I have to look at it like this. Caylee is there we just have to find her. I hope she is found before the court date but if not it will still be what needs to happen. I have made no secret of my belief in the 30th theory. I'm working hard. If it's wrong it is just wrong. Everyone that is looking has a reason for looking and I just thank God they are looking.Every prayer, Every donation for food, every thought for Caylee is important.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: November 17, 2008, 06:21:39 PM »

Officer Nieves is the official spokesperson for OCSO.  He has the final word on things because of this.  He said that the concern with Padilla was in whether LP knew those things were not connected to the investigation or that there was no reason to think they were in words to that effect.

Unlike Cindy he never said planted.  Note how the Shamrock didn't exist and morphed into a gumby magnet, etc.  Nothing in those recovered items had any connection to Caylee at all as could clearly be seem by anyone familiar with the case.  I don't think she was old enough for such small items for one thing and for another they were cheap and ugly and not the same quality as the toys she was always seen with.

So it was not an accusation of having planted anything from LE but rather knowing that the stuff recovered were not connected to Caylee.  And yet pretending they were to media, etc. 

Maybe LE doesn't like the Drama Queen aspect.

But that bag also contained items that the divers took to be small bones... they had no way of knowing if they were human or animal, as they looked like finger and toe bones. So how could it be CLEARLY seen that they were of no connection? First we heard they were bones... then, no... they were rocks.... then, yes, they were bones but were animal, not human. So.... if THEY couldn't be sure at first... how the heck do they think these divers could be sure?
Several media have reported it several ways... so how are we supposed to discern exactly WHAT their reasons for a LDT are?
And as far as I know... they cannot REQUIRE anyone to take a LDT... not even one charged with a crime. LP could refuse and they can't do one thing about it. He agreed..... so he has nothing to hide. I don't think he pretended anything. He just wanted them to look at it. And.... reports are that they hauled away a stretcher full of stuff to examine... so why the heck do they say it was of no importance? If it had no connections, why take it in? Just throw it back in the river.   

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: November 17, 2008, 06:22:29 PM »

I don't know the link, but the article was just posted here the other day.  It did say that LE "required" the lie-detector test of Padilla.  Perhaps it was the choice of the media reporting it, to use the word "required", dunno.  Often the media doesn't use the exact wording that LE uses, and it can sure confuse things at times.

And whether he actually was required to or not, he still says he will do it.  I do agree that his doing one would/could prove Cindy wrong, and will love to see that happen.  It would give the majority, if not all, of us a great deal of satisfaction. 

Am thinking my sputtering over Padilla's being 'required' to take the test is only because the Anthony's were not 'required' to do so.  And IMO, they've needed one since the start. 

Heck, how many of us, if in a similiar situation, would have immediately volunteered to take a test if that would help? 

BINGO...I am sure the press used there own word to interpret....to the best of my knowledge LE can't require/force/order anyone to take a poly....if they could you gotta know all of the A's would have already been DONE

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: November 17, 2008, 06:24:31 PM »

Attorney Wants To Depose Casey Anthony In Jail
John Morgan Reacts To Countersuit Against Gonzalez

POSTED: 2:41 pm EST November 17, 2008
UPDATED: 2:45 pm EST November 17, 2008

http://www.wesh.com/news/17999923/detail.html

Morgan told WESH 2 News that the countersuit obligates Anthony to give a deposition or drop the suit.

BAHAHAHAH Baez once again looks like a dumbazz .... way to go Jose!  Now Casey HAS to talk ... or you look like a fool!  GO MORGAN!

I bet Baez is having a Homer Simpson "Doh!" moment right about now.

Lisa
I for one am hoping that Morgan is very much smarter and more experienced than Baez and can outsmart him. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: November 17, 2008, 06:26:26 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- He's been arrested twice, once for assault and once for impersonating a police officer, and he's the man Caylee Anthony's grandparents are trusting to help find their granddaughter.

Dennis Milstead runs the so-called Kid Finders Network, but Eyewitness News uncovered serious problems with his criminal past and his not-for profit group, including the fact Kid Finders has never found anybody.

Still, the organization is out every day, collecting donations using jars with Caylee's picture on them. Even the Palm Beach County sheriff's sergeant who helps run their Crime Stoppers operation says Orange County deputies have been warned about Milstead.

When Eyewitness News confronted Milstead about his criminal past, he got very quiet and then he grabbed WFTV reporter Kathi Belich's microphone and pushed the camera while WFTV photographer Adam Liberatore was holding on to it (images | video).

Milstead's pickup truck had a "Gotcha" emblem on the side of it instead of the Kid Finders emblem he has now. West Palm Beach police say he flashed phony blue lights and claimed he was a law enforcement officer. He pled his felony down to a misdemeanor and seven months later another arrest for assault.

Eyewitness News has also learned that the president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida had a restraining order against Milstead after he allegedly tried to connive a 90-percent cut of any donations he solicited for the group. At the time, Milstead was operating a business called Gotcha Billboards, but he was reportedly representing himself as an employee of the non-profit Crime Stoppers.

Milstead's Kid Finders Network mentions its intentions to raise funds a number of times, mainly so it says it can build more billboards to report on missing children. Its list of accomplishments does not include finding any missing children.

Eyewitness News obtained Kid Finders Network's tax return for its first year in operation, 2006. It shows the organization borrowed $4,800 from someone to get started. It's listed as an asset and a debt. Kid Finders' 2007 return has not yet been submitted.

Fifteen minutes after Eyewitness News confronted them, Kid Finders packed up their posters and their donation cup and they left.

Photos:
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18001061/detail.html

Video:

"Orange County deputies have been warned about Milstead" but have done nothing.  Why?  Could it be all about not rocking the boat in regards to the Anthonys.

I do believe that Orange County LE is paralyzed.  They are unable to make a move that may upset the Anthonys and ... have their legal eagles to answer to.

Yup.  The defence is running the investigation.

IMO.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #478 on: November 17, 2008, 06:27:28 PM »

You just know that all the monkeys are now trying to look for information on Sheri Milstead and her Lewd and Lascivious behavior!! That's why it got quiet all of a sudden!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: November 17, 2008, 06:30:21 PM »

Photos:
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18001061/detail.html

Video:

"Orange County deputies have been warned about Milstead" but have done nothing.  Why?  Could it be all about not rocking the boat in regards to the Anthonys.

I do believe that Orange County LE is paralyzed.  They are unable to make a move that may upset the Anthonys and ... have their legal eagles to answer to.

Yup.  The defence is running the investigation.

IMO.

Janet

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.