April 18, 2024, 05:20:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 371532 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #480 on: November 17, 2008, 06:32:56 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/17/padilla_quits_search_for_caylee.html?refresh=1

The Kid Finders Network is scheduled to be at their tent in Orange County from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday after a disappointing volunteer turnout over the weekend. See previous story.

The tent was shut down early Sunday because of a lack of volunteers. Officials with the group said they are always in need of both money and volunteers.

Guess there aren't that many stupid people in this world.
::::::snickering::::::

And when people see the latest video with Milstead and wife, something tells me money and volunteers will dry up completely. Milstead better hurry up and come up with a new scam quick.
Guess now the new,new,newest Anthony spokesperson,Michelle Bart,will only be representing the Anthony's and not the Milstead's.I swear Cindy and George attract the scum of the earth to them.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: November 17, 2008, 06:33:51 PM »

Just saw on WFTV......Kathi Belich grilling Dennis M. of Kid Finders, exposing him to the public. Brought up his criminal past and also said they have never found a child. Mentioned only 1 tax returned filed....fishy. Dewnnis got mad pushed the camera with the camera man holding it. Then grabbed his donation jar and left. No link yet 

Als talked about the countersuit and to JM here is the link for that

http://www.wftv.com/news/18000810/detail.html#-

WOOHOO...I can't wait to see and hear that video.....GO KATHI

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: November 17, 2008, 06:35:10 PM »

Just saw on WFTV......Kathi Belich grilling Dennis M. of Kid Finders, exposing him to the public. Brought up his criminal past and also said they have never found a child. Mentioned only 1 tax returned filed....fishy. Dewnnis got mad pushed the camera with the camera man holding it. Then grabbed his donation jar and left. No link yet 

Als talked about the countersuit and to JM here is the link for that

http://www.wftv.com/news/18000810/detail.html#-

WOOHOO...I can't wait to see and hear that video.....GO KATHI

Video:
http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: November 17, 2008, 06:35:29 PM »

If there is enough evidence that LE has that Caylee is dead, why do they not have the ME examine the evidence and declare her dead? That would take LE off the hook for anymore silly tips and JB would have to have another defense.

I think all they have is the hair, stain sample and air sample ... well according to GJ indictment and news reports .... Although Dr. G is good, I think even she might need a bit more than that to sign off on an official certificate of death ... JMO

But, if there's a death band on the hair, and the hair doesn't belong to any of the living Asstonys, then logic says that an ME would be safe in declaring her dead. Right?

I just don't think hair would be enough ... JMO
I am hoping that the maggots have significance

I am still hoping that there was some evidence re: the maggots.....have we seen any confirmation????

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: November 17, 2008, 06:39:22 PM »

Officer Nieves is the official spokesperson for OCSO.  He has the final word on things because of this.  He said that the concern with Padilla was in whether LP knew those things were not connected to the investigation or that there was no reason to think they were in words to that effect.

Unlike Cindy he never said planted.  Note how the Shamrock didn't exist and morphed into a gumby magnet, etc.  Nothing in those recovered items had any connection to Caylee at all as could clearly be seem by anyone familiar with the case.  I don't think she was old enough for such small items for one thing and for another they were cheap and ugly and not the same quality as the toys she was always seen with.

So it was not an accusation of having planted anything from LE but rather knowing that the stuff recovered were not connected to Caylee.  And yet pretending they were to media, etc. 

Maybe LE doesn't like the Drama Queen aspect.

But that bag also contained items that the divers took to be small bones... they had no way of knowing if they were human or animal, as they looked like finger and toe bones. So how could it be CLEARLY seen that they were of no connection? First we heard they were bones... then, no... they were rocks.... then, yes, they were bones but were animal, not human. So.... if THEY couldn't be sure at first... how the heck do they think these divers could be sure?
Several media have reported it several ways... so how are we supposed to discern exactly WHAT their reasons for a LDT are?
And as far as I know... they cannot REQUIRE anyone to take a LDT... not even one charged with a crime. LP could refuse and they can't do one thing about it. He agreed..... so he has nothing to hide. I don't think he pretended anything. He just wanted them to look at it. And.... reports are that they hauled away a stretcher full of stuff to examine... so why the heck do they say it was of no importance? If it had no connections, why take it in? Just throw it back in the river.   

I would have been furious if they had thrown it back in the river. It would be much better for them to wind up in a landfill than a river.

I have followed this case but not posted much but I do believe LP even though he likes the media attention also has a good heart. JMHO

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #485 on: November 17, 2008, 06:39:50 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/17/padilla_quits_search_for_caylee.html?refresh=1

The Kid Finders Network is scheduled to be at their tent in Orange County from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday after a disappointing volunteer turnout over the weekend. See previous story.

The tent was shut down early Sunday because of a lack of volunteers. Officials with the group said they are always in need of both money and volunteers.

Guess there aren't that many stupid people in this world.
::::::snickering::::::

This is really good news...I was begining to think that people were actually buying this sh*t...This organization is one big glass house and it's about time someone threw a rock at it...  IMO 
We may not see all the rocks being thrown at this BS but they sure are being thrown!
YEAH!

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #486 on: November 17, 2008, 06:40:28 PM »

I wonder if the Anthony's will throw Kid Finders under the bus? The reporter Kathi, is she the one that Cindy kept throwing the word stupid at, during the Blanchard Park incident last week?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #487 on: November 17, 2008, 06:41:26 PM »

They can't really deny it cuz the lady (Sherri?) told Kathy Belich that they can't talk about it because it's in the court records and to read it for herself.  I do want more info on Sherri supposedly in trouble for "lewd and lascivious behavior". 
This just gets crazier, lewd and lascivious behavior, I want more info too.

Having just seen her, I am not sure I want to have details. 
What was that badge Sherri is wearing in a couple of these pics?Looks like a police badge with a #3 on it?

Karma Is Coming

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: November 17, 2008, 06:43:32 PM »

Good for WFTV !!!!!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: November 17, 2008, 06:43:46 PM »

oooooooooooppppppppppppppssssssssssssssssss the poop done hit the fan!

Rest in Peace Caylee

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #490 on: November 17, 2008, 06:46:36 PM »

I wonder if the Anthony's will throw Kid Finders under the bus? The reporter Kathi, is she the one that Cindy kept throwing the word stupid at, during the Blanchard Park incident last week?
yes, she kept telling Kathi that stupid people ask stupid questions. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: November 17, 2008, 06:47:13 PM »

The Godfather of Bounty Hunting Leonard Padilla, Spyder, Rex Venator, me

This is attachede under this photo in LP's myspace acct under the picture I attached, then go and look at each and every one of the cast of characters......not so good???

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=237906377

There are more, I just don;t have time to find tehm since I'm at work...but go thru yesterday's thread, the early parts~they are there.

I'm not sure I understand why all of this matters. ?  If you checked into the background of all of the volunteer searchers for TES, I'm sure you would find plenty to be disgruntled about.
In fact, if you delved into most anyone's past too deeply, you would find things that are unsettling.  That's what happens to normal human beings that are living their lives.

IMO, I tend to think that people who are not very adventurous; i.e., don't go around the country bounty hunting, or diving for human remains, or do many other dirty deeds that most of us wouldn't touch, wouldn't have experienced or have had things happen in their lives that the folks that are being discussed in a bad light here have done or experienced.

It takes all kinds of people to make the world go around.  I for one am thankful that people, even people with colorful backgrounds, are willing to look for little Caylee.  IT'S MORE THAN HER GRANDPARENTS ARE WILLING TO DO!!!!!

It is of more importance, IMO, what the attorneys are attached to.....how's that looking????

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #492 on: November 17, 2008, 06:50:52 PM »

Thanks, has anyone noticed when you click on the link for the slide show and video for the Milstead incident that just happened, it is no longer there. Or is it just me being stupid.
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: November 17, 2008, 06:53:47 PM »

There has been a lot of negativity about LP the last few days.  I'm confused because I thought the consensus of SM and the other groups were that he would stay and search BP, which he did.   
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #494 on: November 17, 2008, 06:53:51 PM »

Thanks, has anyone noticed when you click on the link for the slide show and video for the Milstead incident that just happened, it is no longer there. Or is it just me being stupid.

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

Works for me.  Front page of their website.
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: November 17, 2008, 06:54:37 PM »

I can't get to it either. I hope it wasn't pulled... 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: November 17, 2008, 06:54:43 PM »

This link works : http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #497 on: November 17, 2008, 06:54:53 PM »

OK Klaas we need to set up a poll on how quickly CinCin and Georgie-porgy are going to drop Dennis-the-mennace-to society on his bum.....

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: November 17, 2008, 06:56:13 PM »

Oh No......I just read where  George sung.......Leand on Me......at the meeting........Oh My.....Please dont tell me thats true......I cant take anymore......now what is he gonna be releasing a album..........Good Lord.........whats next..

Anthonys hold vigil for missing Caylee 
Last Edited: Sunday, 16 Nov 2008, 11:04 PM EST 
Created: Sunday, 16 Nov 2008, 10:15 PM EST 

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- Punctuated by a rendition of "Lean on Me," sung by George Anthony, grandfather of missing Orlando toddler Caylee Marie, dozens showed up for a candlelight vigil on Sunday evening.

The media was invited to attend, but video cameras were not allowed inside the Eastside Baptist Church.   

"I lean on Cindy," George said of his wife.  "I'm in a storm, and I'm looking to The StormChaser," Cindy said to the small crowd, referring to her faith.

After the service, which lasted about an hour, the Anthonys talked to reporters.   They said a "questionable" search for their missing granddaughter, conducted last week by California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, has interfered with the Orange County Sheriff's Office investigation.

"It's obstructing justice too," said Cindy.  "If he's out there, planting evidence, it's not going to help. It is tying them up, when they should be focusing on other things." 

The Anthonys also addressed the speculation surrounding last week's search, when it was announced that divers for Padilla had discovered some bones and various toys in the Little Econ River.   

"Last Thursday wasn't that rough," said George. "The roughest part was dealing with all of you," he said pointing to reporters. "Because of all the speculation again, when I got text messages about them supposedly finding bones, I knew in my heart, it wasn't Caylee."

The Sheriff's Office dismissed all artifacts found by Padilla's divers on Thursday of last week as unrelated to the case.     

"We know for a fact, that the Sheriff's Office came out and said Leonard found absolutely nothing," said Anthony Family spokesperson Michelle Bart. When asked about her thoughts on Leonard Padilla's efforts to find missing Caylee, Bart simply responded, "no comment,"

Bart said a press conference will be held later this week, when the Anthonys intend to release information about leads which they believe indicate that Caylee is still alive.

"We thought it necessary to wait for the Anthony's attorney, Mark (NeJame), to get back from his trip, so we could have a panel of all those involved ... that the media will want to ask questions to," Bart said.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7878122&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I guess she would be THE expert on that.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: November 17, 2008, 06:56:43 PM »

OK Klaas we need to set up a poll on how quickly CinCin and Georgie-porgy are going to drop Dennis-the-mennace-to society on his bum.....

I believe they will vigorously defend them.  Lewd Monsters stick together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.