March 29, 2024, 03:17:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369292 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #500 on: November 17, 2008, 06:57:03 PM »

OK Klaas we need to set up a poll on how quickly CinCin and Georgie-porgy are going to drop Dennis-the-mennace-to society on his bum.....
Oh yeah, you know they will.
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: November 17, 2008, 06:57:44 PM »

I wonder if the Anthony's will throw Kid Finders under the bus? The reporter Kathi, is she the one that Cindy kept throwing the word stupid at, during the Blanchard Park incident last week?
yes, she kept telling Kathi that stupid people ask stupid questions. 
Thanks, has anyone noticed when you click on the link for the slide show and video for the Milstead incident that just happened, it is no longer there. Or is it just me being stupid.
I can't get to it either. I hope it wasn't pulled... 
I tried again with a different browser and it works (didn't work with Safari, works with FireFox).  Good luck!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: November 17, 2008, 06:58:06 PM »

OK Klaas we need to set up a poll on how quickly CinCin and Georgie-porgy are going to drop Dennis-the-mennace-to society on his bum.....

I believe they will vigorously defend them.  Lewd Monsters stick together.

I believe that (as I said before) they will proclaim themselves as victims.

We'll see.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: November 17, 2008, 06:58:31 PM »

Then they'll have to drop Michelle Bart too as she is tied to KidFinders.  Should be interresting. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: November 17, 2008, 07:00:59 PM »

Something has me scratching my head ... IF the defense has Proof that Caylee is alive ... WHY don't they step up to the plate (michrophone) ASAP and put an end to ALL this media circus ...

They have the power to stop Padillas "dive teams" just by providing proof that Caylee is alive .... Wait till later this week?  Why?  If the "evidence" of the mystery photo was released long ago ... perhaps all the "call outs" on men with "reputations" (good in each their own special fields) and the division amongst searchers looking for Caylee would have never occurred ... 

IMO the defense/KFN has nothing ... OR if they do ... THEY are the "media whores" for allowing this past week to have happened and turning the focus on themselves in the form of a Meet and Greet to solicit donations ...

Why are we waiting for NeJames to get back from a trip?  Where is Baez during all this?

I know I'm WWWAAAAYYYYY behind....but....

This is nothing but a HOAX!!! on the people to sway minds that might end up on KC's jury.  There is NO PROOF of Caylee being alive...how do I know?....because....IF THERE WAS, Cindy would be screaming it 24/7 to the news in order to get KC out of jail.  There....that's how we know the truth!!  IMO...I'm just so sick of all this crap!!  (Can you all tell...smile).

Someone other monkey said recently that this is only going to get worse and worse as trial
date nears.  Amen to that!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: November 17, 2008, 07:01:13 PM »

The Godfather of Bounty Hunting Leonard Padilla, Spyder, Rex Venator, me

This is attachede under this photo in LP's myspace acct under the picture I attached, then go and look at each and every one of the cast of characters......not so good???

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=237906377

There are more, I just don;t have time to find tehm since I'm at work...but go thru yesterday's thread, the early parts~they are there.

I'm not sure I understand why all of this matters. ?  If you checked into the background of all of the volunteer searchers for TES, I'm sure you would find plenty to be disgruntled about.In fact, if you delved into most anyone's past too deeply, you would find things that are unsettling.  That's what happens to normal human beings that are living their lives.

IMO, I tend to think that people who are not very adventurous; i.e., don't go around the country bounty hunting, or diving for human remains, or do many other dirty deeds that most of us wouldn't touch, wouldn't have experienced or have had things happen in their lives that the folks that are being discussed in a bad light here have done or experienced.

It takes all kinds of people to make the world go around.  I for one am thankful that people, even people with colorful backgrounds, are willing to look for little Caylee.  IT'S MORE THAN HER GRANDPARENTS ARE WILLING TO DO!!!!!

It is of more importance, IMO, what the attorneys are attached to.....how's that looking????

Thank you Puzzler.

I agree.

We have to be careful.  Without realizing it ... we are doing exactly what the Anthony's are doing.  We are undermining those who are actively doing something for the cause of justice of Caylee Mare by questioning motivations.

Janet
________

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Car Stills Smells of Decomposition
Aired November 14, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Yes. Hi, Nancy. I first want to say that I think it is great that Leonard is searching the river, regardless of his motives.

GRACE: And you know what? Even if his motive is for showmanship, even if that`s true, he`s searching. He`s searching. I know Tim Miller`s motive. He is a crime victim. His daughter was murdered and went missing, and that propelled him into a lifetime of searching for murder and kidnap victims. You know, I don`t care what the motivation is. They are trying to find Caylee.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/14/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #506 on: November 17, 2008, 07:01:40 PM »

I believe they will vigorously defend them.  Lewd Monsters stick together.

I believe that (as I said before) they will proclaim themselves as victims.

We'll see.

My thoughts exactly Brandi!  CinCin will come out with a presser "Oh my we had no idea this man was a crook!  He has taken the donation jars over and over again...I think he owes us a billion dollars".....
Anthony's LOVE LOVE LOVE to be the victims....CinCin could drown in her own fake "tears"

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: November 17, 2008, 07:02:50 PM »

I get the feeling that 'the worm has turned' and Cin Cin's boat is slowly sinking ....glub...glub...glub.     
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #508 on: November 17, 2008, 07:04:00 PM »

OOh! but the best part will be when Crazy Moe (you guys do know by now that I mean Cin-Cin, right?) DEMANDS that KFN gives her all the money that was collected. (Fellini is dead, right? He's not scripting this, is he??)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: November 17, 2008, 07:04:33 PM »

Something has me scratching my head ... IF the defense has Proof that Caylee is alive ... WHY don't they step up to the plate (michrophone) ASAP and put an end to ALL this media circus ...

They have the power to stop Padillas "dive teams" just by providing proof that Caylee is alive .... Wait till later this week?  Why?  If the "evidence" of the mystery photo was released long ago ... perhaps all the "call outs" on men with "reputations" (good in each their own special fields) and the division amongst searchers looking for Caylee would have never occurred ... 

IMO the defense/KFN has nothing ... OR if they do ... THEY are the "media whores" for allowing this past week to have happened and turning the focus on themselves in the form of a Meet and Greet to solicit donations ...

Why are we waiting for NeJames to get back from a trip?  Where is Baez during all this?

Exactly!!!

.... and the LE does nothing.  Tim Miller remains silent.  The Anthonys are untouchable while Leonard Padilla is fair game.

The double standard is mind boggling.

Janet

There should be a law against this lying hoax on the people...it almost seems like obstruction of justice...especially when the public is already aware of the information that has been put out by LE.

This just might really backfire on KC...because people get so mad over having lies continually shoved down their throat...AND...some of those people will surely be ones in KC's jury!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #510 on: November 17, 2008, 07:04:39 PM »

Dennis was not even man enough to answer the questions..afraid of the lady reporter..."Honey come get this reporter off my back"...UM PLEASE...what happened to him being "Your WORST NIGHTMARE" ?   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: November 17, 2008, 07:05:23 PM »

I get the feeling that 'the worm has turned' and Cin Cin's boat is slowly sinking ....glub...glub...glub.     
There is a worm?  WHO is the worm??  I missed this!!

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: November 17, 2008, 07:07:33 PM »

what ever happen to that dude that was suppose to have pictures of all parties involved
at JBP   Zenadia, Caylee and casey all there together..
this is all the biggest joke ever

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: November 17, 2008, 07:08:03 PM »

Dolce

Unlike Larry Garrison ... I do not believe Dennis and Sherri have been ripping the Anthonys off.  Kid Finder is their lifeline ... their moral support.

However ... I do believe to some extent the relationship has been mutually beneficial from a financial perspective.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: November 17, 2008, 07:08:41 PM »

Just saw on WFTV......Kathi Belich grilling Dennis M. of Kid Finders, exposing him to the public. Brought up his criminal past and also said they have never found a child. Mentioned only 1 tax returned filed....fishy. Dewnnis got mad pushed the camera with the camera man holding it. Then grabbed his donation jar and left. No link yet 

Als talked about the countersuit and to JM here is the link for that

http://www.wftv.com/news/18000810/detail.html#-

F I N A L L Y !!!!!!!!

KEEP  GOING  MS.  BELICH,  THERE  ARE  LOTS  &  LOTS  OF STORIES BEFITTING  THE PUBLIC'S  ATTENTION  IN  THIS  AREA  OF  EXPLOITATION.

I applaud Attorney John Morgan & his addressing the vile spewed by an obvious propagator of misdirection & lies, which is what Cindy Anthony is, imo.  The State's Attorney's Office really needs to bring this obvious attempt to defraud the public at large to an END, by all parties involved starting with the Anthony's.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: November 17, 2008, 07:08:54 PM »

OOh! but the best part will be when Crazy Moe (you guys do know by now that I mean Cin-Cin, right?) DEMANDS that KFN gives her all the money that was collected. (Fellini is dead, right? He's not scripting this, is he??)
Cindy demanding KFN give her all the money that was collected, you bet, she'll say they stole it. Fellini, I was thinking more David Lynch.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: November 17, 2008, 07:10:50 PM »

I wonder if the Anthony's will throw Kid Finders under the bus? The reporter Kathi, is she the one that Cindy kept throwing the word stupid at, during the Blanchard Park incident last week?
yes, she kept telling Kathi that stupid people ask stupid questions. 
Yes Cindy...and stupid people believe stupid answers!!! You know what I mean!!!

Carmen
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: November 17, 2008, 07:11:32 PM »

your pills are happy now, Cindy!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #518 on: November 17, 2008, 07:12:45 PM »

Those squirrel underpants would neve work for Blah, whom I miss very much.

I was thinking about Blah when I saw the squirrel pants too 

Muffy, I have a stupid question. Who is Blah?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: November 17, 2008, 07:13:08 PM »

your pills are happy now, Cindy!

I'd sure like one of those happy pills, been a long day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.