March 28, 2024, 10:43:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369267 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: November 17, 2008, 07:25:55 PM »

According to the Orange County Clerk of Courts online system, the state filed their witness list today with the court. Does anyone know how to get a copy of this?

I don't but I am certainly hoping some other monkey does

I also would love to see if casey has had any other visitors or has she made any phone calls??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: November 17, 2008, 07:27:26 PM »

Just saw on WFTV......Kathi Belich grilling Dennis M. of Kid Finders, exposing him to the public. Brought up his criminal past and also said they have never found a child. Mentioned only 1 tax returned filed....fishy. Dewnnis got mad pushed the camera with the camera man holding it. Then grabbed his donation jar and left. No link yet 

Als talked about the countersuit and to JM here is the link for that

http://www.wftv.com/news/18000810/detail.html#-

Kathy is a pretty good reporter, she'll chase him down good. She's the one who yelled "Casey, why are you strutting like that?"     Get'em Kathy!

anyone have an email address for her....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: November 17, 2008, 07:28:02 PM »

OK Klaas we need to set up a poll on how quickly CinCin and Georgie-porgy are going to drop Dennis-the-mennace-to society on his bum.....
Oh yeah, you know they will.
Wonder how long Michelle Bart will be around if she speaks for KidFinder?

ANTHONYS HIRE NEW SPOKESPERSON (from wftv)

"I'm doing this to bring home a child that that gives me sleepless nights. I'm not here for personal gain, I don't even speak about my company, I speak for Kid Finders network," she said.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: November 17, 2008, 07:28:04 PM »

Man Who Runs Kid Finders Gets Physical During Interview
Monday, November 17, 2008 – updated: 5:31 pm EST November 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- He's been arrested twice, once for assault and once for impersonating a police officer, and he's the man Caylee Anthony's grandparents are trusting to help find their granddaughter.

Dennis Milstead runs the so-called Kid Finders Network, but Eyewitness News uncovered serious problems with his criminal past and his not-for profit group, including the fact Kid Finders has never found anybody.

Still, the organization is out every day, collecting donations using jars with Caylee's picture on them. Even the Palm Beach County sheriff's sergeant who helps run their Crime Stoppers operation says Orange County deputies have been warned about Milstead.

When Eyewitness News confronted Milstead about his criminal past, he got very quiet and then he grabbed WFTV reporter Kathi Belich's microphone and pushed the camera while WFTV photographer Adam Liberatore was holding on to it (images | video).

Milstead's pickup truck had a "Gotcha" emblem on the side of it instead of the Kid Finders emblem he has now. West Palm Beach police say he flashed phony blue lights and claimed he was a law enforcement officer. He pled his felony down to a misdemeanor and seven months later another arrest for assault.

Eyewitness News has also learned that the president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida had a restraining order against Milstead after he allegedly tried to connive a 90-percent cut of any donations he solicited for the group. At the time, Milstead was operating a business called Gotcha Billboards, but he was reportedly representing himself as an employee of the non-profit Crime Stoppers.

Milstead's Kid Finders Network mentions its intentions to raise funds a number of times, mainly so it says it can build more billboards to report on missing children. Its list of accomplishments does not include finding any missing children.

Eyewitness News obtained Kid Finders Network's tax return for its first year in operation, 2006. It shows the organization borrowed $4,800 from someone to get started. It's listed as an asset and a debt. Kid Finders' 2007 return has not yet been submitted.

Fifteen minutes after Eyewitness News confronted them, Kid Finders packed up their posters and their donation cup and they left.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18001297/detail.html

Photos:
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18001061/detail.html

Video:
http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

"Orange County deputies have been warned about Milstead" but have done nothing.  Why?  Could it be all about not rocking the boat in regards to the Anthonys.

I do believe that Orange County LE is paralyzed.  They are unable to make a move that may upset the Anthonys and ... have their legal eagles to answer to.

Yup.  The defence is running the investigation.

IMO.

Janet

Janet, I agree. Do you think it has anything to do with the lame duck Sheriff? (do they use that term in Canada). I have been thinking that maybe the Sheriff is biding his time until the new one comes in  and can say oh well, we tried. Let the new guy take care of this one.

STEVE THOMAS - FORMER LEAD DETECTIVE - JONBENET RAMSEY CASE.

Steve Thomas Resignation Letter
August 6, 1998

I was repeatedly reminded by some in the district attorney's office just how powerful and talented and resourceful particular defense attorneys were. How could decisions be made this way?

http://www.forstevethomas.com/resignation.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #544 on: November 17, 2008, 07:28:22 PM »

I get the feeling that 'the worm has turned' and Cin Cin's boat is slowly sinking ....glub...glub...glub.     
There is a worm?  WHO is the worm??  I missed this!!
Lee's wooly worm eyebrows, maybe? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: November 17, 2008, 07:29:03 PM »

IIRC ... I think one of our Monkeys contact the media regarding all that was revealed today in regards to Larry Milstead (Kid Finders).

Janet

doesn't surprise me to read this at all!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: November 17, 2008, 07:29:12 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- He's been arrested twice, once for assault and once for impersonating a police officer, and he's the man Caylee Anthony's grandparents are trusting to help find their granddaughter.

Dennis Milstead runs the so-called Kid Finders Network, but Eyewitness News uncovered serious problems with his criminal past and his not-for profit group, including the fact Kid Finders has never found anybody.

KID FINDER CONFRONTATION: Images | Raw Video

Still, the organization is out every day, collecting donations using jars with Caylee's picture on them. Even the Palm Beach County sheriff's sergeant who helps run their Crime Stoppers operation says Orange County deputies have been warned about Milstead.

When Eyewitness News confronted Milstead about his criminal past, he got very quiet and then he grabbed WFTV reporter Kathi Belich's microphone and pushed the camera while WFTV photographer Adam Liberatore was holding on to it (images | video).

Milstead's pickup truck had a "Gotcha" emblem on the side of it instead of the Kid Finders emblem he has now. West Palm Beach police say he flashed phony blue lights and claimed he was a law enforcement officer. He pled his felony down to a misdemeanor and seven months later another arrest for assault.

Eyewitness News has also learned that the president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida had a restraining order against Milstead after he allegedly tried to connive a 90-percent cut of any donations he solicited for the group. At the time, Milstead was operating a business called Gotcha Billboards, but he was reportedly representing himself as an employee of the non-profit Crime Stoppers.

Milstead's Kid Finders Network mentions its intentions to raise funds a number of times, mainly so it says it can build more billboards to report on missing children. Its list of accomplishments does not include finding any missing children.

Eyewitness News obtained Kid Finders Network's tax return for its first year in operation, 2006. It shows the organization borrowed $4,800 from someone to get started. It's listed as an asset and a debt. Kid Finders' 2007 return has not yet been submitted.

Fifteen minutes after Eyewitness News confronted them, Kid Finders packed up their posters and their donation cup and they left.

WOW!!!    This is great!!  More exposure on Kidfinders, NeJames, & NeJames private investigator(s) is what's needed!!

I'm still way behind...does anyone else think that the man and woman in this picture look like brother and sister?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: November 17, 2008, 07:29:17 PM »

OK Klaas we need to set up a poll on how quickly CinCin and Georgie-porgy are going to drop Dennis-the-mennace-to society on his bum.....

Dolce

Unlike Larry Garrison ... I do not believe Dennis and Sherri have been ripping the Anthonys off.  Kid Finder is their lifeline ... their moral support.

However ... I do believe to some extent the relationship has been mutually beneficial from a financial perspective.

Janet

I don't believe Garrison has been ripping money off the Anthonys. They hired him and they have to pay him is the way I look at it. They were all getting paid off those interviews by way of license fees for the pictures and videos.

N2WISHN

I also do not believe that end of the story regarding the amount that Larry Garrison billed NBC has been revealed.

Janet

Also, the networks admit they pay for the pics and videos by way of calling them a license fee, but when asked how much, they decline to answer. My guess it's enough to keep up with the Anthonys bills and then some.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: November 17, 2008, 07:29:38 PM »

Just saw on WFTV......Kathi Belich grilling Dennis M. of Kid Finders, exposing him to the public. Brought up his criminal past and also said they have never found a child. Mentioned only 1 tax returned filed....fishy. Dewnnis got mad pushed the camera with the camera man holding it. Then grabbed his donation jar and left. No link yet 

Kathy is a pretty good reporter, she'll chase him down good. She's the one who yelled "Casey, why are you strutting like that?"     Get'em Kathy!

Please tell her that Tamikosmom sends her love.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: November 17, 2008, 07:30:16 PM »

Does anyone have a clue as to when Dana's next show will be broadcast?

I don't want to miss one!
Is it wrong for me to make my boyfriend listen to the show and say"There you go, can you learn to sound like him?" I wonder how long it will take for Larry to speak out about the A's and their misdeeds while in their employ..What will Nejame say about this latest fiasco? My oh my....

I think Dana said Tuesday (tomorrow)

Carmen
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: November 17, 2008, 07:31:44 PM »

WOW!!!    This is great!!  More exposure on Kidfinders, NeJames, & NeJames private investigator(s) is what's needed!!

I'm still way behind...does anyone else think that the man and woman in this picture look like brother and sister?

Puzzler ... do you know the name of the Anthony's Private Investigator and ... the firm he is affiliated with?

Thank you.

Janet

_____

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: November 17, 2008, 07:31:59 PM »

Those squirrel underpants would neve work for Blah, whom I miss very much.

I was thinking about Blah when I saw the squirrel pants too 

Muffy, I have a stupid question. Who is Blah?

Blah used to post here at Scared Monkeys.  His avatar with a well endowed squirrel.  Your question wasn't stupid, btw.  Asking questions is a good way to learn something 
Thanks Muffy. My nephew has called me Blah since he first started talking. Has something to do with me gagging on his dirty diaper. He is 16 and still calls me Blah.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #552 on: November 17, 2008, 07:32:23 PM »

Have you guys seen the evidence photos yet? from her computer, I think.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: November 17, 2008, 07:32:38 PM »

Please tell her that Tamikosmom sends her love.

Janet

hahahahah

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: November 17, 2008, 07:33:17 PM »

Dennis was not even man enough to answer the questions..afraid of the lady reporter..."Honey come get this reporter off my back"...UM PLEASE...what happened to him being "Your WORST NIGHTMARE" ?   

There's a word for men like this.. it's another name for a cat.. it's also part of a name for a plant ..... willow....  you know the one. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: November 17, 2008, 07:34:06 PM »

IIRC ... I think one of our Monkeys contact the media regarding all that was revealed today in regards to Larry Milstead (Kid Finders).

Janet

doesn't surprise me to read this at all!!

Everything that printed in that article was a topic of discussion on the forum.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: November 17, 2008, 07:34:47 PM »

Janet - the PI's name is Dominic Casey.  Here is a link to his site:

http://dgator.com
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: November 17, 2008, 07:35:37 PM »

Dennis was not even man enough to answer the questions..afraid of the lady reporter..."Honey come get this reporter off my back"...UM PLEASE...what happened to him being "Your WORST NIGHTMARE" ?   

There's a word for men like this.. it's another name for a cat.. it's also part of a name for a plant ..... willow....  you know the one. 
That riddle took me a long time...but it's very funny!!!!

Carmen
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: November 17, 2008, 07:37:02 PM »

Oh No......I just read where  George sung.......Leand on Me......at the meeting........Oh My.....Please dont tell me thats true......I cant take anymore......now what is he gonna be releasing a album..........Good Lord.........whats next..

I think someone said we were all going to hold hands and sing Kum Ba Yah!!!

I wonder when Cin Cin will be manufacturing her very own brand of hammers ?   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: November 17, 2008, 07:37:08 PM »

Yes they do!!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.