March 28, 2024, 06:04:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369187 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #580 on: November 17, 2008, 07:56:10 PM »

I'm still way behind...does anyone else think that the man and woman in this picture look like brother and sister?

Yes they do!!! 

OMG! I was thinking the same thing!!!! Their mouths are the same shape and their teeth look similar! Maybe he married his cousin or something! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: November 17, 2008, 07:57:10 PM »

IIRC ... I think one of our Monkeys contact the media regarding all that was revealed today in regards to Larry Milstead (Kid Finders).

Janet

Janet....you are right on taget!....*several* Monkeys have been very busy digging and sending all the scoop-o-poop on this nut job to several reporters at WFTV for many weeks now......YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!.....more to come......

I sent the links and articles to LP when they came out....Thank You Most Kind Monkey....you know who you are Sweet Pea.....I promise I won't have LP call you at 2:00 AM ever again......LOL!...Des Wink

Destiny...you're such a jewel!  Love your tenacity!! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #582 on: November 17, 2008, 07:57:22 PM »

I'm still way behind...does anyone else think that the man and woman in this picture look like brother and sister?

Yes they do!!! 

OMG! I was thinking the same thing!!!! Their mouths are the same shape and their teeth look similar! Maybe he married his cousin or something! 

Would any of us be surprised??  Not I!!   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #583 on: November 17, 2008, 07:58:46 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

Thanks Willenfan...is she doing anything on Caylee tonight ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: November 17, 2008, 08:02:01 PM »

I don't know if it's been posted yet - email for Kathi Belich....kathi.belich@wftv.com
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: November 17, 2008, 08:02:23 PM »

HI everyone... I am sure you all have heard about the California fires... Well, sadly, there was a mobile home park that literally was wiped out... 500 mobile homes were destroyed.  The fire swept through extremely fast and local LE was not sure if everyone made it out alive so they sent in CADAVER DOGS to see if there were any victims.  The dogs actually hit on two locations... they could not determine what the dogs hit on with one of the locations, yet, but the other area where the dogs hit on was interesting...
The lady who lived in the mobile home where the dogs hit on was asked if she was the only one that lived there and she said she was the only one that lives there.  They asked about a roommate... again, she said she was the only one that lived there.  Then she said, well my husband passed away a few years ago and his ashes were in the house and that she did not get them out!!!    The coroner determined that the dogs hit on the man's ashes, even though he's been dead for a few years!!  It is amazing that the cadaver dogs hit on a spot where this lady's husbands ashes were even after this fire blazed ripped through there!!

As the reporters were telling this story and talking about these amazing dogs and how incredible they are, I just sat there thinking about Caylee...That little ounce of hope about her being alive, it is now gone.     

God Bless Caylee!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: November 17, 2008, 08:02:43 PM »

Dennis was not even man enough to answer the questions..afraid of the lady reporter..."Honey come get this reporter off my back"...UM PLEASE...what happened to him being "Your WORST NIGHTMARE" ?   
There's a word for men like this.. it's another name for a cat.. it's also part of a name for a plant ..... willow....  you know the one. 
I know... I know....   
When very young there was a nearby creek that had a lot of Kitty Willows along it's banks.   Or at least that is what mom called them  until I got older 

No Dennis is not a Wussie..   After all He put hands on the camera...   and has a record.
It was more like a Oh Fudge... I'v been discovered type action... Like deer in headlights
JMO of course... and Hey Monk's

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: November 17, 2008, 08:03:58 PM »

Did I hear NG correctly? She says KC is going to be forced to speak under oath with in hours?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: November 17, 2008, 08:04:15 PM »

IIRC ... I think one of our Monkeys contact the media regarding all that was revealed today in regards to Larry Milstead (Kid Finders).

Janet

Janet....you are right on taget!....*several* Monkeys have been very busy digging and sending all the scoop-o-poop on this nut job to several reporters at WFTV for many weeks now......YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!.....more to come......

I sent the links and articles to LP when they came out....Thank You Most Kind Monkey....you know who you are Sweet Pea.....I promise I won't have LP call you at 2:00 AM ever again......LOL!...Des Wink

Destiny ... it was you.  I remember.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #589 on: November 17, 2008, 08:06:10 PM »

Dennis was not even man enough to answer the questions..afraid of the lady reporter..."Honey come get this reporter off my back"...UM PLEASE...what happened to him being "Your WORST NIGHTMARE" ?   
There's a word for men like this.. it's another name for a cat.. it's also part of a name for a plant ..... willow....  you know the one. 
I know... I know....   
When very young there was a nearby creek that had a lot of Kitty Willows along it's banks.   Or at least that is what mom called them  until I got older 

No Dennis is not a Wussie..   After all He put hands on the camera...   and has a record.
It was more like a Oh Fudge... I'v been discovered type action... Like deer in headlights
JMO of course... and Hey Monk's

Hey OldF....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: November 17, 2008, 08:06:19 PM »

Janet

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: November 17, 2008, 08:07:02 PM »

Did I hear NG correctly? She says KC is going to be forced to speak under oath with in hours?

Morgan says she is forced to give a deposition unless she drops her coutersuit.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: November 17, 2008, 08:07:31 PM »

I don't know if it's been posted yet - email for Kathi Belich....kathi.belich@wftv.com

thanks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #593 on: November 17, 2008, 08:08:01 PM »

Oh boy!  NG to grill Dr. Lee!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #594 on: November 17, 2008, 08:09:05 PM »

Janet

Destiny ... it was you.  I remember.

Janet

TY Janet...I'm just a part of the *penny on the train track* in Milsteds' wreck of a life right now....there are other Monkeys that deserve much much bigger Thanks than me.....Des.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #595 on: November 17, 2008, 08:10:44 PM »

Janet

Des, do you have any information on Sheri's Lewd and lascivious behavior charges? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: November 17, 2008, 08:10:50 PM »

Snip... cause not sure who to Quote 
Yes they do!!! 

Ummm not going there... but they do look remind me of how some dog owners and their dogs seem to look a lot a like.     
JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: November 17, 2008, 08:11:55 PM »

Janet

Ok .. this did not garner any attention .. maybe this will:

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: November 17, 2008, 08:11:57 PM »

How can the Anthony defense team afford Dr. Lee's services?
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: November 17, 2008, 08:12:49 PM »

Taterheads and all 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aPI4OUOoo4

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.