March 28, 2024, 04:55:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369176 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: November 17, 2008, 09:09:16 PM »

Actually, for all of his faults I get a kick out of LP...At least he is honest about who he is. There is a lot to be said for that and he does want to find little Caylee.

OMG that Don King thing cracked me the hell up    I immediately thought of the hell that was gonna raise here tonight. 

??? 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: November 17, 2008, 09:11:16 PM »

Actually, for all of his faults I get a kick out of LP...At least he is honest about who he is. There is a lot to be said for that and he does want to find little Caylee.

OMG that Don King thing cracked me the hell up    I immediately thought of the hell that was gonna raise here tonight. 

??? 

I guess you missed it.  LP said maybe Don King could put his poly test on pay per view, to raise money for the search.  ::MonkeyHaHa::I believe Nancy said LP was "something else".. or something to that effect.  She then said something else to the effect of "whatever gets the job done".. at least he's out there searching.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: November 17, 2008, 09:12:47 PM »

O/T  kinda
CalifMom  do a google and some reading for Scent Dogs...   Wow is all I can say..
and then when you consider this article (not sure how accurate it is)
http://sectionhiker.com/2008/04/11/bears_sense_of_smell/
Bears are thought to have the best sense of smell of any animal on earth. For example, the average dog’s sense of smell is 100 times better than a humans. A blood hound’s is 300 times better. A bear’s sense of smell is 7 times better than a blood hound’s or 2,100 times better than a human.

I wonder if there would be a use for trained bears.. (besides Movies, and circus work) and I think the media would stay back.. when they were working ...

I hope Cindy walks in front of one of them!   
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #683 on: November 17, 2008, 09:12:49 PM »

Ok,  I'm way behind, trying to catch up, while watching NG.

I did send an email to Kathi from wtvn news in regards to KF.

I noticed earlier of concerns that Cindy has been allowed to run amuck with her rantings and the LE have allowed it.

My thought is they are allowing her and GA to run wild with her interviews, and ignorance, for a reason.  They are closely watching and listening to every move they make, to find any info. and slip ups against them, especially Moe.  If they shut her up, it wouldn't serve there purpose.  Let her and George keep rambling till the cows come home.

I also see he doubters of the LE.  I have NO doubt they have a TON more evidence than is being released, so no worries!

Stop doubting Monkeys, this ain't Aruba!   And they want a conviction so bad!  They aren't going to show there hands and waiting for CA, GA and LA to say just ONE thing that will provide a clue!   Just ONE slip up, is all they are waiting.

So, I say RAMBLE on CA and GA!  What fools!

JMO

Of course this was meant for everybody's opinion, but most importantly, I had JANET in mind especially, since I know she is very concerned about LE.

Janet, if your still here, I hope this gives you food for thought! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: November 17, 2008, 09:13:54 PM »

O/T  kinda
CalifMom  do a google and some reading for Scent Dogs...   Wow is all I can say..
and then when you consider this article (not sure how accurate it is)
http://sectionhiker.com/2008/04/11/bears_sense_of_smell/
Bears are thought to have the best sense of smell of any animal on earth. For example, the average dog’s sense of smell is 100 times better than a humans. A blood hound’s is 300 times better. A bear’s sense of smell is 7 times better than a blood hound’s or 2,100 times better than a human.

I wonder if there would be a use for trained bears.. (besides Movies, and circus work) and I think the media would stay back.. when they were working ...

I hope Cindy walks in front of one of them!   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: November 17, 2008, 09:15:35 PM »

anothermonkey

??? 
I guess you missed it.  LP said maybe Don King could put his poly test on pay per view, to raise money for the search.  ::MonkeyHaHa::I believe Nancy said LP was "something else".. or something to that effect.  She then said something else to the effect of "whatever gets the job done".. at least he's out there searching.
anothermonkey  gotYa... yes I missed that... Now if any of the Ant's  did pay per view for a Poly test ... KidFinders would be doing    JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: November 17, 2008, 09:18:54 PM »

Taterheads and all 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aPI4OUOoo4
Oh my heavens, that was soooooo beautiful!   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: November 17, 2008, 09:21:00 PM »

anothermonkey  gotYa... yes I missed that... Now if any of the Ant's  did pay per view for a Poly test ... KidFinders would be doing    JMO of course

I would say that's a sure bet 

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: November 17, 2008, 09:22:34 PM »

Catch Ya Later Monk's.... 
but I was wondering (I forgot with the search efforts) if we have links to all of the latest document dumps somewhere..   TIA

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: November 17, 2008, 09:23:27 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: November 17, 2008, 09:28:20 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys that are heading out

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: November 17, 2008, 09:31:33 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys that are heading out

Night.. I need to get to bed early tonight.   

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: November 17, 2008, 09:45:46 PM »

Catch Ya Later Monk's.... 
but I was wondering (I forgot with the search efforts) if we have links to all of the latest document dumps somewhere..   TIA
OF. Think there are some coming soon, think I saw that on NG when I looked for a moment. Was at my DD's, kiddos were singing & dancing, penguins were singing Rocking Around the Christmas Tree, new puppy was trying to join in  etc. computer was on. Lots of happy disorder, I am going to watch NG at home here. I keep asking them, when are you getting the pet monkey ? That's all that's missing over there. LOL
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: November 17, 2008, 09:48:49 PM »

I noticed earlier of concerns that Cindy has been allowed to run amuck with her rantings and the LE have allowed it.

My thought is they are allowing her and GA to run wild with her interviews, and ignorance, for a reason.  They are closely watching and listening to every move they make, to find any info. and slip ups against them, especially Moe.  If they shut her up, it wouldn't serve there purpose.  Let her and George keep rambling till the cows come home.

I also see he doubters of the LE.  I have NO doubt they have a TON more evidence than is being released, so no worries!

Stop doubting Monkeys, this ain't Aruba!   And they want a conviction so bad!  They aren't going to show there hands and waiting for CA, GA and LA to say just ONE thing that will provide a clue!   Just ONE slip up, is all they are waiting.

JMO

Of course this was meant for everybody's opinion, but most importantly, I had JANET in mind especially, since I know she is very concerned about LE.

I thought and ... I thought and ... I thought but ... I do not agree.

Di ... it is not just the antics of the Anthonys that LE has given a free pass while ... holding Leonard Padilla accountable ... it is also the organization called kid finders.

Dennis and Sherri Milstead along with George and Cindy Anthony are openly furthering a deceptive agenda that Caylee Marie is still alive but missing and ... therefore misleading those who are donating to the organization.  In other words ... the organization is nothing by a fraud ... a scam.

When you consider this along with the background of Dennis Milstead ... why has LE not cracked down on this operation?  The WFTV article was very clear that Orange County was fully aware.

Also when you consider the behavior of Dennis Milstead at the site of the Leonard Padilla search at Blanchard Park.  Di ... this man went crazy and attacked a reporter while protesting the search.  Yet ... he was not apprehended by LE.

Can you imagine if Leonard Padilla had gone to Kid Finder during one of "meet and greet" sessions and ... caused a disruption.  It would have only taken one phone call from the Anthonys and ... Padilla would have been history in the city of Orlando.

Then there is my worst peeve.  LE has not and is not conducting an official search for Caylee's remains based on the cell phone records, the pings, the witness accounts and Casey's own words regarding Banchard park.  Experienced searchers have not been recruited from the ranks.  The costs have not been underwritten.

Locating Caylee Marie's remains are crucial if the scales of justice are going to balance in regards to the charges Casey will face.  However ... although the forensic findings imply a deceased Caylee Marie ... LE is not sparing any manpower or resources to follow up on Caylee sightings.

I tell ya.  The Anthonys are running the investigation and ... LE is bowing ... is appeasing at the expense of justice for Caylee Marie.

I am in the process of compiling a document on this topic ... a document with backup.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #694 on: November 17, 2008, 09:49:18 PM »

Goodnight, Monkeys!!!
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: November 17, 2008, 09:53:28 PM »

I have a question.  Is it possible the LE does have Caylee's remains?  If so why would they not tell us?  I was reading Janet's concerns and just sort of wondered if this might at all be a possibility.  Thank you.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #696 on: November 17, 2008, 09:59:55 PM »

JMO

I thought and ... I thought and ... I thought but ... I do not agree.

Di ... it is not just the antics of the Anthonys that LE has given a free pass while ... holding Leonard Padilla accountable ... it is also the organization called kid finders.

Dennis and Sherri Milstead along with George and Cindy Anthony are openly furthering a deceptive agenda that Caylee Marie is still alive but missing and ... therefore misleading those who are donating to the organization.  In other words ... the organization is nothing by a fraud ... a scam.

When you consider this along with the background of Dennis Milstead ... why has LE not cracked down on this operation?  The WFTV article was very clear that Orange County was fully aware.

Also when you consider the behavior of Dennis Milstead at the site of the Leonard Padilla search at Blanchard Park.  Di ... this man went crazy and attacked a reporter while protesting the search.  Yet ... he was not apprehended by LE.

Can you imagine if Leonard Padilla had gone to Kid Finder during one of "meet and greet" sessions and ... caused a disruption.  It would have only taken one phone call from the Anthonys and ... Padilla would have been history in the city of Orlando.

Then there is my worst peeve.  LE has not and is not conducting an official search for Caylee's remains based on the cell phone records, the pings, the witness accounts and Casey's own words regarding Banchard park.  Experienced searchers have not been recruited from the ranks.  The costs have not been underwritten.

Locating Caylee Marie's remains are crucial if the scales of justice are going to balance in regards to the charges Casey will face.  However ... although the forensic findings imply a deceased Caylee Marie ... LE is not sparing any manpower or resources to follow up on Caylee sightings.

I tell ya.  The Anthonys are running the investigation and ... LE is bowing ... is appeasing at the expense of justice for Caylee Marie.

I am in the process of compiling a document on this topic ... a document with backup.

Janet

Rubbing hands together....gleefuly whispering in Janets' ear....I can't wait....Des   Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #697 on: November 17, 2008, 10:03:14 PM »

I have a question.  Is it possible the LE does have Caylee's remains?  If so why would they not tell us?  I was reading Janet's concerns and just sort of wondered if this might at all be a possibility.  Thank you.
I have been thinking this also, I don't no how long they would have to wait for results to identify her. I'm also thinking that LE now thinks Caylee's remains will not be recoverable. It all seems so odd, but I'm sure the state is putting together a powerful case against Casey.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: November 17, 2008, 10:03:21 PM »

SweetMorgan

What would be the reason for withholding this information while allowing many to donate their time, efforts and finances to support a large scale search that is for naught as well as donate monies to an organization that is promoting the perception that Caylee Marie is alive?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #699 on: November 17, 2008, 10:07:20 PM »

Janet,

You could be right, but we really don't know what is going on behind the scenes, as we shouldn't.   LE could have groups out searching, but no announcing it, playing against the Anthony's without there knowledge.   I really do believe because this is so HIGH profile, they are keeping quiet.  The other's you mention, LP and KF 'could' be under a private investigation that we aren't aware of.  I believe LE is NOT going to tip there hands right now.   LP and KF are just annoying background noise for LE right now,  they are ONLY concentrating on Caylee and then can go after anybody else later.   I DO hope they put an end to the corrupt KF organization!  LP, will just go back to CA and never be hear of again (until another big case comes along)

But then again, wouldn't be the first time, I'm wrong.  I only hope this is one time, I'm right

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.