March 28, 2024, 06:38:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369190 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #700 on: November 17, 2008, 10:13:59 PM »

WOW, I haven't seen it this slow in here in a long time, especially during an ongoing case, such as this.

I guess people are taking a break for a few, while little news comes out?

I hope it's not cause everybody is angry with each other 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #701 on: November 17, 2008, 10:14:59 PM »

Taterheads and all 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aPI4OUOoo4
Oh my heavens, that was soooooo beautiful!   
That is so heart breaking, I do not care who you are, you will cry.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: November 17, 2008, 10:15:35 PM »

OK ... who's gonna do the bag of groceries and trash in the trunk test?  Can't do it here ... too cold in PA ...

* Don't forget the ham and cheese ...  Com' mon Dr. Lee .... is that all you got?   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: November 17, 2008, 10:15:45 PM »

My "retired" hubby just drove up the driveway from a 10 hour shift working under contract with his former employer.  So I do have to go ... he deserves a decent meal  but ... one thing ...

Maybe I watch too many Datelines or 48 Hours Mysterys but ... whenever recordings are shown of interrogations of suspects ... the interrogators really grill the suspects ... showing no mercy.

The recordings of Casey Anthony being interrogated ... does not come close to the level of intense pressure that I have observed on these crime shows.

Why?

Hey ... when eldest son was a teen and ... he humbled his father and I ... our interrogations got the truth out of him every time.  He is now in his thirties but ... I do believe he still has frequent flashbacks to our interrogation sessions.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO KEEPERS!!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: November 17, 2008, 10:18:18 PM »

I have a question.  Is it possible the LE does have Caylee's remains?  If so why would they not tell us?  I was reading Janet's concerns and just sort of wondered if this might at all be a possibility.  Thank you.

SweetMorgan

What would be the reason for withholding this information while allowing many to donate their time, efforts and finances to support a large scale search that is for naught as well as donate monies to an organization that is promoting the perception that Caylee Marie is alive?

Janet

I was reading and thinking, "Good Question",  then of course Janet comes back with a logical answer as usual....  One could only have hoped.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: November 17, 2008, 10:18:26 PM »

Hi Di    I think a lot of folks are taking a  little break after everything that went on earlier.  Not a lot of new news, and I would venture to say some are catching up on all the things that need doing.  jmo

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #706 on: November 17, 2008, 10:20:23 PM »

I have a question.  Is it possible the LE does have Caylee's remains?  If so why would they not tell us?  I was reading Janet's concerns and just sort of wondered if this might at all be a possibility.  Thank you.

SweetMorgan

What would be the reason for withholding this information while allowing many to donate their time, efforts and finances to support a large scale search that is for naught as well as donate monies to an organization that is promoting the perception that Caylee Marie is alive?

Janet
Its an interesting thought, although I do not believe it to be true, but I will visit it.

It would explain why the LE has asked those who are exhausting their own funds to search, to stop.  It would give good reason why the death penalty has not been completely pulled from the table, and why the SA has not offered a bargain for Casey's life for the location of the body.  If this were the case, the LE could just be giving the rest of the Anthony enough rope to hang themselves given that the evidence they have could show that another of the family members is a player in all of this...they want to be sure they all are not, or prove that they are....give them enough rope and they will undoubtable hang themselves, even CinCin has nearly lost it completely a few times.

Interesting thoughts that are pervoked with this thought Morgan....it would certainly be nice if it were in fact truth.  How I wish we had a some facts to show that it was.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #707 on: November 17, 2008, 10:20:59 PM »

Evening Monkeys

I was just poking around on you tube and watched again ( July 21 08 ) Video of Greta interviewing live " Cindy".

It is the first time I saw on the news * myself that Caylee was a missing child. Was this exact interview.

I remember seeing this on the air and my first instincts within watching/listening to  " Cindy" was something is very wrong with this woman. I felt even with the situation somewhat explained by Greta.... Cindy came off to me as a wack job and not because her grand daughter was missing.

Its interesting how Defensive Cindy gets towards Greta as the interview continues. Greta is being very calm and kind and the more questions Greta asks about Casey the more obtuse Cindy gets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vFUavy9iU

It is interesting to go back and See Cindy then and JB as well back in July.

And Cindy stating to LE on record that she had not Seen Caylee since June 9th. Greta asking her to confirm she/Cindy states she cannot recall the exact time she last saw Caylee.

Was it not July 3 she wrote in her own Myspace she lost Caylee ..... Yet took Caylee to See Papa at the Home for Father's day ....

Cindy states too in this Video that Casey has never been diagnosed with any Mental health issues and is mentally fine.  Hmph Cindy Cindy 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: November 17, 2008, 10:21:11 PM »

Hey ... hubby just handed me a bouquet of beautiful mixed flowers.  I had to share ... it does not happen often.

Janet
7:20 PM ET

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: November 17, 2008, 10:21:23 PM »

OK ... who's gonna do the bag of groceries and trash in the trunk test?  Can't do it here ... too cold in PA ...

* Don't forget the ham and cheese ...  Com' mon Dr. Lee .... is that all you got?   

Too cold here in Ohio too!   But he's full of shit anyways, I don't need a test for common sense. 

I was always under the impression, NOTHING compared to human decomp. and you never forget it.  What is wrong with Lee?  Oh yea,  money pays for the opinion YOU want, in $100's of thousands of $'s.  I pray Lee, doesn't forsake this innocent child for money!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: November 17, 2008, 10:21:42 PM »

Personally, all the activity here and in the NH case is making me crazy.  Think I'll go play some games. 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: November 17, 2008, 10:22:53 PM »

Hey ... hubby just handed me a bouquet of beautiful mixed flowers.  I had to share ... it does not happen often.

Janet

Aaawweeee,  how prescious and sweet!  Can he train my hubby?   

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: November 17, 2008, 10:24:27 PM »

Hi Di    I think a lot of folks are taking a  little break after everything that went on earlier.  Not a lot of new news, and I would venture to say some are catching up on all the things that need doing.  jmo

Hi MB!  You mean, what I SHOULD be doing?  Catching up on things left ignored...

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: November 17, 2008, 10:25:59 PM »

Taterheads and all 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aPI4OUOoo4
Oh my heavens, that was soooooo beautiful!   
That is so heart breaking, I do not care who you are, you will cry.

Thanks for the warning Dolce.  Means I SHOULDN'T watch it.  I've had enough heartache and depression.....

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #714 on: November 17, 2008, 10:29:36 PM »

I agree with that..it was pretty heated in here but I think everyone, well except chuck  , will be back...I have only been popping in here now and than today, trying to catch up work before my clients start abandoning me 

I think some of the ladies worked themselves up today over Spyder, and broke early for a little private time 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: November 17, 2008, 10:29:44 PM »

Janet

Wow, how sweet!  He sounds like a "keeper" 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #716 on: November 17, 2008, 10:33:43 PM »

After Watching NG * and am watching again now... Her comments of Mr. Klass and his selflessness in trying to find Polly ...it really rips All of Us I know ... Why Cindy * drugged medicated  , tired, or denial which ever serves her need for the moment of excuse of Why she cannot take a Polygraph test ...

Why No One ever hears of Lee Anthony and why he will not offer up information of DNA or take a Polygraph.
Is he medicated too ? If he is so innocent in all of this Where the Heck is he? Why is he not in with his parents and the fraudsters Kid Finders ( alleged). Trying to be politically correct Key " trying". 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: November 17, 2008, 10:34:06 PM »

I wonder if I can start a class action suit against KFN to recover my $20.00 I "donated" to them?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: November 17, 2008, 10:35:56 PM »

I agree with that..it was pretty heated in here but I think everyone, well except chuck  , will be back...I have only been popping in here now and than today, trying to catch up work before my clients start abandoning me 

I think some of the ladies worked themselves up today over Spyder, and broke early for a little private time 

Take advantage of the slow time!  Lord only knows what awaits us in the future with THIS case!  I SHOULD be taking advantage myself, but nothing on t.v.  and cleaning isn't an option on a Monday night before work in the a.m.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: November 17, 2008, 10:36:04 PM »

Janet

aawww Janet ... you deserve them ... and he appreciates you ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.