March 28, 2024, 07:36:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369257 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: November 17, 2008, 11:14:29 PM »

Good night Monkeys. Sweet Spyder Dreams! 

Good night Boo 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #761 on: November 17, 2008, 11:16:11 PM »

FUZZBALL, are you a policeman???

No, not at all. Why would you ask?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #762 on: November 17, 2008, 11:17:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys~complete puter crash today........so, I took one home from the office and just jumped on because we had a big fire on the beach tonigh and the embers started many other little fires, so I was out lurking. Anything new tonight except Dr. Lee that guy is a joke from some of his previous cases, if he only knew that when my kids were little my car was an absolute science experiment, pizza, egg mcmuffin's etc., NOTHING ever smelled except milk the other food items just dried out and scarily looked the same six months later when I cleaned the car out. What a joke (but not un-expected)

Hi ~my Floridian friend~I was wondering if you were going to make it or just crash out  I hope your son is feeling better tonight !

Well, I had crashed myself as he passed his bug to me , and I should have a new puter in 7-9 days, HP is sending me a new one I've had nothing but trouble with it for almost 1 1/2 yrs , so I'm thrilled that I wont have to snag anyone's puter for too many nights! I missed most of today's thread and am too d@mn tired to look back thru all of it.

Oh No !  I hope you didn't lose all those beautiful pictures 
Bug's going around everywhere...there's an exceptionally potent Spyder in here somewhere..watch out ! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: November 17, 2008, 11:17:30 PM »

Because of your name.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #764 on: November 17, 2008, 11:17:48 PM »

Always I have a dear friend who is a County Sheriff Detective  in  my area 20+ years . I asked him if he had heard of the Caylee Anthony case and or if they were using it for information/education within his department. And he replied that unfortunately he had not heard of Caylee and he said that would be left with the FBI and then trickle down if it were information necessary ...as far as using for existing or future missing children/people cases.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: November 17, 2008, 11:19:50 PM »

O/T  kinda
CalifMom  do a google and some reading for Scent Dogs...   Wow is all I can say..
and then when you consider this article (not sure how accurate it is)
http://sectionhiker.com/2008/04/11/bears_sense_of_smell/
Bears are thought to have the best sense of smell of any animal on earth. For example, the average dog’s sense of smell is 100 times better than a humans. A blood hound’s is 300 times better. A bear’s sense of smell is 7 times better than a blood hound’s or 2,100 times better than a human.

I wonder if there would be a use for trained bears.. (besides Movies, and circus work) and I think the media would stay back.. when they were working ...

Yes.  This is correct.  I die a little every time one of you guys takes your shoes off.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: November 17, 2008, 11:21:00 PM »

I am in the process of compiling a document on this topic ... a document with backup.

Janet

Rubbing hands together....gleefuly whispering in Janets' ear....I can't wait....Des   Wink

I can't wait either!

Also, I am wondering what the Anthony's are thinking tonight after Kathi's story...these people are all scum!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: November 17, 2008, 11:21:44 PM »

Because of your name.

OH! LOL! Yeah, I guess I should've thought about that. Here come the fuzz and all that. No, I'm just always holding a cat, and that was the only name I could really think of.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #768 on: November 17, 2008, 11:22:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys~complete puter crash today........so, I took one home from the office and just jumped on because we had a big fire on the beach tonigh and the embers started many other little fires, so I was out lurking. Anything new tonight except Dr. Lee that guy is a joke from some of his previous cases, if he only knew that when my kids were little my car was an absolute science experiment, pizza, egg mcmuffin's etc., NOTHING ever smelled except milk the other food items just dried out and scarily looked the same six months later when I cleaned the car out. What a joke (but not un-expected)

Hi ~my Floridian friend~I was wondering if you were going to make it or just crash out  I hope your son is feeling better tonight !

Well, I had crashed myself as he passed his bug to me , and I should have a new puter in 7-9 days, HP is sending me a new one I've had nothing but trouble with it for almost 1 1/2 yrs , so I'm thrilled that I wont have to snag anyone's puter for too many nights! I missed most of today's thread and am too d@mn tired to look back thru all of it.

Oh No !  I hope you didn't lose all those beautiful pictures 
Bug's going around everywhere...there's an exceptionally potent Spyder in here somewhere..watch out ! 
Most are in photobucket~but my problem began with vista and a 64bit O/S with only 32bit capacity drivers, so it was a major puter issue from day one.

I sure feel for all the CA monkeys and how quickly fires spread, I've never seen one like that before......but, I did sendmy daughter out for pictures of course Stay sage all you CA monkeys!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: November 17, 2008, 11:22:31 PM »

I have a question.  Is it possible the LE does have Caylee's remains?  If so why would they not tell us?  I was reading Janet's concerns and just sort of wondered if this might at all be a possibility.  Thank you.
I have been thinking this also, I don't no how long they would have to wait for results to identify her. I'm also thinking that LE now thinks Caylee's remains will not be recoverable. It all seems so odd, but I'm sure the state is putting together a powerful case against Casey.

I'd also like to know why LE thinks that Caylee's remaints aren't recoverable.  What makes them so sure of it?  They have to know more, then we have to ask how they can let Cindy and George go on asking for donations.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #770 on: November 17, 2008, 11:22:49 PM »

I am in the process of compiling a document on this topic ... a document with backup.

Janet

Rubbing hands together....gleefuly whispering in Janets' ear....I can't wait....Des   Wink

I can't wait either!

Also, I am wondering what the Anthony's are thinking tonight after Kathi's story...these people are all scum!
Prob total Denial again and they will start wearing Save Dennis Tshirts

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: November 17, 2008, 11:22:54 PM »

O/T  kinda
CalifMom  do a google and some reading for Scent Dogs...   Wow is all I can say..
Bears are thought to have the best sense of smell of any animal on earth. For example, the average dog’s sense of smell is 100 times better than a humans. A blood hound’s is 300 times better. A bear’s sense of smell is 7 times better than a blood hound’s or 2,100 times better than a human.

I wonder if there would be a use for trained bears.. (besides Movies, and circus work) and I think the media would stay back.. when they were working ...

Yes.  This is correct.  I die a little every time one of you guys takes your shoes off.

That looks like a pair of house shoes with one extra.  Hahahahahahahahahahahah

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: November 17, 2008, 11:23:37 PM »

O/T  kinda

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #773 on: November 17, 2008, 11:28:04 PM »

O/T  kinda

Omg I am laughing so hard I am crying ... there is a story behind that and involved my shoes ...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: November 17, 2008, 11:28:10 PM »

I had a pair (only two) of house slippers with the bear head on them, but I couldn't wear them, because my cat Figaro would keep pouncing and attacking when I tried to walk. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: November 17, 2008, 11:33:33 PM »

Most are in photobucket~but my problem began with vista and a 64bit O/S with only 32bit capacity drivers, so it was a major puter issue from day one.

I sure feel for all the CA monkeys and how quickly fires spread, I've never seen one like that before......but, I did sendmy daughter out for pictures of course Stay sage all you CA monkeys!

That's where your problems began alright...and they're going to continue..I have a bud in Ocala who knows about these programs..he told me not to touch Vista..It's got more bugs than a Florida palmetto grove 
So I'll stick to XP until they come up with something better

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #776 on: November 17, 2008, 11:35:07 PM »

I have a question.  Is it possible the LE does have Caylee's remains?  If so why would they not tell us?  I was reading Janet's concerns and just sort of wondered if this might at all be a possibility.  Thank you.
I have been thinking this also, I don't no how long they would have to wait for results to identify her. I'm also thinking that LE now thinks Caylee's remains will not be recoverable. It all seems so odd, but I'm sure the state is putting together a powerful case against Casey.

I'd also like to know why LE thinks that Caylee's remaints aren't recoverable.  What makes them so sure of it?  They have to know more, then we have to ask how they can let Cindy and George go on asking for donations.
IIRC Dr Lee led NG to believe that He found new evidence in his findings within the car .. that was not found prior ...

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: November 17, 2008, 11:37:42 PM »

I'm not sure that I thoroughly understand but here is a definition of Revocable Trust:

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/revocabletrust.asp

Revocable Trust

A trust whereby provisions can be altered or canceled dependent on the grantor. During the life of the trust, income earned is distributed to the grantor, and only after death does property transfer to the beneficiaries.

Also referred to as a "revocable living trust". 

This type of agreement provides flexibility and income to the living grantor; he or she is able to adjust the provisions of the trust and earn income, all the while knowing that the estate will be transferred upon death.

Assets held in a Trust are shielded from law suits or judgements rendered against an individual & conversely the opposite is true that law suits or judgements lodged against a Trust would only be satisfied by those assets held in trust not owned outside the trust by the Grantor(s).
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #778 on: November 17, 2008, 11:37:53 PM »

That's where your problems began alright...and they're going to continue..I have a bud in Ocala who knows about these programs..he told me not to touch Vista..It's got more bugs than a Florida palmetto grove 
So I'll stick to XP until they come up with something better
Yah I had to buy a new PC a yr ago and it has Vista on it ... I hate it ! and my laptop thankfully is XP ..... Vista is riddled with unnecessary stresses and glitches

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: November 17, 2008, 11:38:30 PM »

Hey Yall! Muffy says it got heated in the cage earlier..what did I miss?

Also, yall stop showin' Spyder.... ::MonkeyEek::If yall wanna see a good looking man,I will show ya one.....

James Scott..enough to make any woman's BP rise....

where did you find him

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.