March 28, 2024, 03:29:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369169 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #780 on: November 17, 2008, 11:38:30 PM »

Most are in photobucket~but my problem began with vista and a 64bit O/S with only 32bit capacity drivers, so it was a major puter issue from day one.

I sure feel for all the CA monkeys and how quickly fires spread, I've never seen one like that before......but, I did sendmy daughter out for pictures of course Stay sage all you CA monkeys!

That's where your problems began alright...and they're going to continue..I have a bud in Ocala who knows about these programs..he told me not to touch Vista..It's got more bugs than a Florida palmetto grove 
So I'll stick to XP until they come up with something better
Well unfortunately they are giving me a new one and it will have all the same specifications on my last plus the upgrades, I can then take vista off and add XP. I can't get any type of refund because it is way out of warranty, so~I'll go with a brand new one and raise h@ll again if it has the same issues.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: November 17, 2008, 11:39:00 PM »

I have a question.  Is it possible the LE does have Caylee's remains?  If so why would they not tell us?  I was reading Janet's concerns and just sort of wondered if this might at all be a possibility.  Thank you.
  I've often thought this, the State Atty. said the family has had to See and consider things they shouldn't have to.  There was a big 4+ state rumor going around a few weeks back too, this quote was right after.  The webcam showed a morgue bldg. for like a week during that time.  Those webcams show some freaky stuff sometimes.  Like, the day after this rumor they showed a sun & rays coming from behind the house, like it was Caylee or something.  They've showed lots of wooded areas, & a couple of intersections.  I've always took them as hints.  Btw, I would have liked to see George singing.  That's Too funny!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #782 on: November 17, 2008, 11:39:08 PM »

I had a pair (only two) of house slippers with the bear head on them, but I couldn't wear them, because my cat Figaro would keep pouncing and attacking when I tried to walk. 

LOL...that's funny...I had the same problem but they were walrus's...I'm on the hunt for some dolphin slippers and if that cat so much as blinks at me, he'll be spending the winter sleeping next to the snowman..

I mean it 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: November 17, 2008, 11:39:25 PM »

Did everyone see the Email that Lee Anthony sent to Lois?

Here is a part I copied....

Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time. Don't even get me started on the bounty hunter.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #784 on: November 17, 2008, 11:39:40 PM »

I'm not sure that I thoroughly understand but here is a definition of Revocable Trust:

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/revocabletrust.asp

Revocable Trust

A trust whereby provisions can be altered or canceled dependent on the grantor. During the life of the trust, income earned is distributed to the grantor, and only after death does property transfer to the beneficiaries.

Also referred to as a "revocable living trust". 

This type of agreement provides flexibility and income to the living grantor; he or she is able to adjust the provisions of the trust and earn income, all the while knowing that the estate will be transferred upon death.

Assets held in a Trust are shielded from law suits or judgements rendered against an individual & conversely the opposite is true that law suits or judgements lodged against a Trust would only be satisfied by those assets held in trust not owned outside the trust by the Grantor(s).

I believe for it to be dissolved and or changed it must go through Probate Court

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #785 on: November 17, 2008, 11:41:37 PM »

O/T

Over in games.....
Quick everyone, I need a word in courtroom terminology that begins with an (X).

Shhhh, don't tell MuffyBee.   
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: November 17, 2008, 11:41:47 PM »

Why would Lee say that about Tim Miller??????  The email from Lee is posted at WS. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #787 on: November 17, 2008, 11:44:55 PM »

I am in the process of compiling a document on this topic ... a document with backup.

Janet

Rubbing hands together....gleefuly whispering in Janets' ear....I can't wait....Des   Wink

I can't wait either!

Also, I am wondering what the Anthony's are thinking tonight after Kathi's story...these people are all scum!

Yes...that was one of the highlights today...also what will JB do now that Morgan wants a deposition from KC..she may have to tell the truth for once in her life

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: November 17, 2008, 11:45:03 PM »

Hey Monkeys!!!

Is something going on right now? Websleuths is going mega slow and that usually happens when something is going down.

-Mar-

!~*Mar*~!

Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #789 on: November 17, 2008, 11:45:57 PM »

I think it's because they posted an email to Lois from Lee Anthony...

She received it today
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: November 17, 2008, 11:46:42 PM »

Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time. Don't even get me started on the bounty hunter.

can you post a link to the email? i'm not familiar with WS and can't find it.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #791 on: November 17, 2008, 11:47:06 PM »

Dont know if it is real or not. I was watching Murt online the day that they were at the Park. The time of when Lois was sitting alone with the bleeding ouchy .. I was listening to her. Was watching the scroll of the people chatting ( which is pure insanity to read) I saw some names of chatters that matched some SM have no idea who they were ... don't care. But I did see some unhappy Lois people on their chatting as Lois talked on the Mic. I really have no clue what to think about Lois or anyone for that matter. But I have to say that there are 1,000's of ppl on that chat box and who knows what they are capable of ..just to mix things up. Using information and such 2nd, 3rd person and even impersonating ..you know.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #792 on: November 17, 2008, 11:47:15 PM »

O/T

Over in games.....

xparte, except I think it begins with an e...ex-parte? sorry, best I could do off the top of my head

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: November 17, 2008, 11:47:26 PM »

O/T

Over in games.....

How about Xerox

Balif, would you xerox this document for me? 
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: November 17, 2008, 11:48:29 PM »

I want an "Emergency Yodel Button"!  We went to see Brad Paisley a while ago and Jewel was opening.  Don't want to offend but I almost fell off my chair laughing when she started to yodel!  People were just looking around with WTH? expressions.  Sorry, o/t.

Ugh..  I don't consider myself a fan of hers AT ALL.    SO yeah.. I probably would have laughed my butt off, too.

OK, I just had to Youtube that and then had to shut it off w/i 45 seconds! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9oxbyLlAYI

OOOOOHHHHH BOOMonkey

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: November 17, 2008, 11:48:40 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75187      Lee also admitted to taking the flowers and things from the prayer vigil...........PITYFULL...........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: November 17, 2008, 11:49:17 PM »

Hey Monkeys!!!

Is something going on right now? Websleuths is going mega slow and that usually happens when something is going down.

-Mar-

Over in Murt's chat he showed the interview channel 6 did about him.  It might have been on the local news tonight.  That's the only thing I can think of tonight.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #797 on: November 17, 2008, 11:50:43 PM »

O/T

Over in games.....

xenogenous    due to an outside cause

Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: November 17, 2008, 11:50:49 PM »

Lois was kind enough to forward this email to me to post for you all to view. Please be kind in return - discuss the email and issue only!

Thank you,
Cocoamom
----------------------------------------------------------------

Lois wrote:

Here's what I got in email today form Lee Anthony this has been sent out of the clear blue sky after having no contact with him whatsoever since Sept. Please pass it on Lois~~

--- On Mon, 11/17/08, Lee Anthony <leeaanthony@gmail.com> wrote:
[cc email addresses withheld]
If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk. Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time. Don't even get me started on the bounty hunter.

On behalf of Caylee's entire family, show her some respect and put your attention or any efforts on how you can spread the word to help find her because she is alive and missing. If you can't come to terms with that, then she, nor anyone else, doesn't need your help!

Don't get me wrong, I have tons of respect for people's kind hearts and wanting to do what they feel. However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion. Of course, you can enjoy your opinion as well.

Take care.

-Lee
This below email was at the end of Lee’s email as well from an independent individual (name withheld)
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 3:02 PM, wrote:[email withheld]
There was a beautiful prayer service for Beautiful little Caylee Marie Anthony. I have included pictures of all the beautiful flowers and balloons that people left. It was very peaceful. Rev. Grund read some scriptures it was very comforting. It was just wonderful that people can come together and pray for a little girl they have never met.

Sadly all these beautiful flowers that people set out for Caylee were stolen. Dennis Milstead the found of Kidfinders also a convicted felon figures. Well anyway he took all the flowers and balloons. So a nice gesture by so many that have fallen in love with this beautiful little girl has be destroyed.

Up until I heard this I would of walked with Cindy and George to the end of the world to find Caylee. They had my support 120%. But now I am so saddened by this horrible act. I will still pray for Caylee everyday. I will do whatever I can to help Leonard and Rob. Tim Miller also has my support.

[Name withheld]The name withheld is a KF member...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #799 on: November 17, 2008, 11:51:40 PM »

O/T

Over in games.....

xenogenous    due to an outside cause
Dot http://phrontistery.info/x.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.