April 30, 2024, 05:53:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372860 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #840 on: November 18, 2008, 12:24:49 AM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75187      Lee also admitted to taking the flowers and things from the prayer vigil...........PITYFULL...........

WOW..I thought it was the guy from kid finders...who said that ?I think Murt but not sure...

Well I guess he figured that cardboard was to much for him so he'd try his hand at flowers and stuffed animals...what an a$$
Watching NG tonight they were showing flashing pics in the backgrounds and I swore I saw " white" rubber band bracelets that had " black marker hand written" Help Find Caylee or something.
It was from Kid Finder's I believe. Was all the C/G stuff with their posters ..blah.
What a Cost Savings hmmm Wonder Who took the time to hand write on each bracelet Help Find Caylee

where did the money go
To buy all those magic markers I guess........what a bunch of idiots.....Lord help those who are to stupid to help themselves......
HH it is Insane to believe with all the denial and Hope in the World that Cindy/George were Even Sucked in with this Org. I have to believe that it was Meant to Be somehow in some sick way that Cindy and George did do Society a Favor by going to these Alleged Fraudsters for Help. One thing came out of it that is Positive Yes. They need to be shut down. Now Everyone Knows that something is not right ...

And then I think Did G/C chose them because they knew ... or that G/C are that willing to create more twists turns and drama for their own benefit ...... GAWD its such a hot mess. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #841 on: November 18, 2008, 12:26:43 AM »

Most are in photobucket~but my problem began with vista and a 64bit O/S with only 32bit capacity drivers, so it was a major puter issue from day one.

I sure feel for all the CA monkeys and how quickly fires spread, I've never seen one like that before......but, I did sendmy daughter out for pictures of course Stay sage all you CA monkeys!

That's where your problems began alright...and they're going to continue..I have a bud in Ocala who knows about these programs..he told me not to touch Vista..It's got more bugs than a Florida palmetto grove 
So I'll stick to XP until they come up with something better
Well unfortunately they are giving me a new one and it will have all the same specifications on my last plus the upgrades, I can then take vista off and add XP. I can't get any type of refund because it is way out of warranty, so~I'll go with a brand new one and raise h@ll again if it has the same issues.

I'm not sure you can do that...are you sure? if not I can ask my guru friend
You can go to the Manufacturer Site and YES they ALL Do still Make Brand New PC's and Laptops with XP - You just have to Request it ...... Go girl get your XP on your New Computer. You Can have it.

They said I could have it built anyway I want it, so they are sending me many different versions accoding to how I use mine laptop~I guess my sore throat tonight was worth it for all the "polite conversation" I had with them.
Good for You. I am so sick and tired of being given the run around when our Econ is the way it is. They should bend over backwards to keep you as a consumer 
You are SO right, but unfortunaely that hasn't been the case with ANY of the PC makers, but my daughter goes to camp with the Chairman of HP's daughter, so I threatened to call him at dinner time and let him know the runaround everyone is getting~not that I would follow thru on it........oh hell, who I am kidding~I probably would. So anyone with HP problems I'll freely give names to use to get a "case manager", that realy got them hopping, they called me back 6 times before I'd even talk to them
Yah ...Do they Relay Phone Messages from India ?????

Not when you threaten to call Mark Hurd at home during dinner~those came from a 303 area code (which is Denver IIRC), and she spoke English...she was so happy to help me resolve my problems, hmmm-can't imagine why
Hmph me neither .... Good For You!

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #842 on: November 18, 2008, 12:26:59 AM »

Honey~if you look like that, I guess i could throw caution to the wind.....just this once of course

Let me change hats, and I'll get started right away...you do have beachfront property so I can pull my boat right up...

Hell, the whole Islan is only 3 streets wide at one end and one street at the other, I'm one street back~unobstructed view also!! So bring sunblock and a baseball cap.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #843 on: November 18, 2008, 12:27:58 AM »

MuffyBee, Your Honor was a great one.

While searching for A "Z" word I found out that ZATCH was a name for  female genitalia. 

I think in my neck of the woods it Snatch. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: November 18, 2008, 12:29:24 AM »

Let's try to minimize the quote stacks, pleeeeeeease?   There are getting pretty enormous, and those that are going to be reading later are gonna go    .  Really, it does make it kind of tough to figure who said what. Thankew   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: November 18, 2008, 12:30:54 AM »

While searching for A "Z" word I found out that ZATCH was a name for  female genitalia. 

EWWW!. Try "zoning" as in real estate law.  (not "zoning" as in zoning out...)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #846 on: November 18, 2008, 12:31:44 AM »

Oh My Dot you just created a new Nick for Casey ...
she is not just a  Slore she is Slore Zatch ..........

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #847 on: November 18, 2008, 12:32:31 AM »

Let's try to minimize the quote stacks, pleeeeeeease?   There are getting pretty enormous, and those that are going to be reading later are gonna go    .  Really, it does make it kind of tough to figure who said what. Thankew   

Will do, but how do you snip them~I am new to this and clueless

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #848 on: November 18, 2008, 12:32:50 AM »

Most are in photobucket~but my problem began with vista and a 64bit O/S with only 32bit capacity drivers, so it was a major puter issue from day one.

I sure feel for all the CA monkeys and how quickly fires spread, I've never seen one like that before......but, I did sendmy daughter out for pictures of course Stay sage all you CA monkeys!

That's where your problems began alright...and they're going to continue..I have a bud in Ocala who knows about these programs..he told me not to touch Vista..It's got more bugs than a Florida palmetto grove 
So I'll stick to XP until they come up with something better
Well unfortunately they are giving me a new one and it will have all the same specifications on my last plus the upgrades, I can then take vista off and add XP. I can't get any type of refund because it is way out of warranty, so~I'll go with a brand new one and raise h@ll again if it has the same issues.

I'm not sure you can do that...are you sure? if not I can ask my guru friend
You can go to the Manufacturer Site and YES they ALL Do still Make Brand New PC's and Laptops with XP - You just have to Request it ...... Go girl get your XP on your New Computer. You Can have it.

I know you can get XP on a new machine but I'm not sure once you have vista, if you can remove it and install XP...that was my question

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #849 on: November 18, 2008, 12:32:51 AM »

Sorry Muffy ... no more big blocks 

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #850 on: November 18, 2008, 12:33:19 AM »

Oh My Dot you just created a new Nick for Casey ...
she is not just a  Slore she is Slore Zatch ..........

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #851 on: November 18, 2008, 12:33:29 AM »

Seasearcher  - Yes it can be done

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: November 18, 2008, 12:34:07 AM »

You Know people ...The LE   really does have some very strong evidence in this case.....Things we dont even know about and wont know about until January....We think different because we never hear anything about what they know or dont know ,  but they are bound by their proffessions not to say anything.....They know what they are doing and they have been trained to deal with people that lie like the Anthonys, so when it looks like they are letting the Anthony;s get away with stuff they are really only covering their own tails for later on so that it wont come back to hurt them.......tremember THE EMPTY WAGON MAKES THE MOST NOISE>>>>>>

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: November 18, 2008, 12:35:52 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/new-in-the-case.html

Casey Anthony drama: WFTV's Kathi Belich confronts searcher; on WKMG, John Morgan and Cindy Anthony trade putdowns
posted by halboedeker on Nov 17, 2008 6:15:06 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

New in the Casey Anthony saga Monday: more drama. What else did you expect?

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich caused an Anthony family supporter to flee! Expect to see that in a commercial soon.

WKMG-Channel 6 presented Cindy Anthony and John Morgan disparaging each other.

On the 5 p.m. news, Belich confronted Dennis Milstead of Kid Finders Network, which the Anthony family has asked to help look for missing toddler Caylee. But Belich wanted to know about Milstead's criminal past.

When she started pressing, he turned wild-eyed, grabbed her microphone and pushed the WFTV camera. Belich noted that his group has never found any children. After Belich talked to Milstead, she reported that he packed up and left. Rarely do reporters get such quick results.

WFTV anchor Martie Salt recapped the sorry record of people involved in this case. "It seems everyone who gets their hands on this case ends up either fired or disgraced somehow," she noted.

Salt's list: Spokesman Larry Garrison, who was fired last week. Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who has been asked to take a lie-detector test. Anthony publicist Todd Black -- no photo for that mystery man -- who mistakenly acknowledged that Caylee is dead. And Jose Baez, who has drawn sharp criticism for his work as Casey's attorney.

On WFTV, high-profile lawyer John Morgan lambasted the Anthony team's decision to countersue a Morgan client. Morgan is representing Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, who says her life was ruined after Casey Anthony wrongly named her as baby sitter to Caylee.

WFTV's Mary Nguyen reported that legal experts described the Anthony countersuit as more like a motion to dismiss. "I don't think I've ever read anything like it in my 25 years of practice," Morgan told WFTV.

There was more Morgan drama over on WKMG.

Grandmother Cindy Anthony described Morgan as "frivolous" and "he needs to get back to chasing the ambulances."

Morgan shot back about the Anthonys' behavior: "I would be chasing after Caylee. I would be in the woods. I would be going door to door."

Morgan added that Cindy Anthony enjoys the media attention, but he sympathizes with the family. "I just think they're desperate, they're sick about what happened, they have an idea of what the truth is," Morgan said.

WKMG promised a look at a little-known player in the Casey Anthony suit at 11 tonight.

WESH-Channel 2 reported that bounty hunter Padilla is seeking more search funding from a film production company. Padilla told WESH that his dive search in Blanchard Park was not publicity stunt and that he did not plant anything there. (The search, which gripped local television for an afternoon last week, was ultimately a false alarm.)

WKMG reported that Padilla is waiting to hear from the FBI about taking that lie-detector test.

Expect to hear every detail.

who's da playa?

I second that... who is it???

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: November 18, 2008, 12:37:13 AM »

Will do, but how do you snip them~I am new to this and clueless

For starters, you can hit "reply" instead of quote.     Especially if there aren't many here, or if we are all on the same subject.  Or you can highlight and copy and paste the part you want to quote in the box you are replying in.  Just paste it in there, then you can highlight it, and click on the little quote icon right above the monkeys heads.  It is bottom row, second from right.  There is a test thread you can practice.  I can get you the link if you like.  Whew. Someone else could probably explain it better.  Hope that helps. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: November 18, 2008, 12:37:28 AM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75187      Lee also admitted to taking the flowers and things from the prayer vigil...........PITYFULL...........

Below is one sentence snipped from the email that Lee sent to Lois at the above link.  Gotta love how ironic it was for an Anthony to say this:

"However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion."

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: November 18, 2008, 12:38:40 AM »

Sorry Muffy ... no more big blocks 

Thank you.  And I love your little doggies face and ears. Too darned cute!  Just looks happy!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: November 18, 2008, 12:39:25 AM »

You Know people ...The LE   really does have some very strong evidence in this case.....Things we dont even know about and wont know about until January....We think different because we never hear anything about what they know or dont know ,  but they are bound by their proffessions not to say anything.....They know what they are doing and they have been trained to deal with people that lie like the Anthonys, so when it looks like they are letting the Anthony;s get away with stuff they are really only covering their own tails for later on so that it wont come back to hurt them.......tremember THE EMPTY WAGON MAKES THE MOST NOISE>>>>>>

ITA, sometimes what they say (defendants) comes back to bite them in the arse at trial~

Night Monkeys, of to read a bit and relax.

[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #858 on: November 18, 2008, 12:41:05 AM »

Great Post HH and you know what ... LE knows that the Anthony's are willing with their own Ignorance to Hang themselves ..they have already done so much damage to themselves. Even though they poke at Media and others blaming them for lack of fairness towards Slore Zatch ..they have done more damage on their own than anyone else could ever dream of. Its all on Video, audio, etc... Just makes me wonder when it does come up for trial " where the trial will be held" and if the Parentals are going to use some legal nightmare civil suit or gawd knows what ... before the trial " within picking a Jury" that Slore Zatch's civil rights have been stepped upon ... Nothing would surprise me at this point

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: November 18, 2008, 12:42:05 AM »

I don't recall Lee having a g.mail address ... although he could have obtained one at any point ... With as "public" and "vocal" as Lois has been lately .. AND given how "quiet" Lee has been ... I am finding it (kind of) hard to believe that this email is from Lee ... JMO 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.