April 27, 2024, 08:07:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372448 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #900 on: November 18, 2008, 02:13:05 AM »

I am still way behind...Can someone please tell me how Lois now has Patrick's computer?

From what I gather ..... Lois was making conversation on "Murt Live" one night as he was taking her back to her house and she made mention of it ... Someone asked her later if LE knew she had it and she said "no" ... crazy huh?

Crazy is not even the word for it   I just can't believe these people - It's not even good enough to be a circus - it's a freak show!   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #901 on: November 18, 2008, 02:13:58 AM »

I am still way behind...Can someone please tell me how Lois now has Patrick's computer?

From what I gather ..... Lois was making conversation on "Murt Live" one night as he was taking her back to her house and she made mention of it ... Someone asked her later if LE knew she had it and she said "no" ... crazy huh?

Crazy is not even the word for it   I just can't believe these people - It's not even good enough to be a circus - it's a freak show!   
Kcjackie who is Patrick ?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: November 18, 2008, 02:14:53 AM »

NITERZZZ WCM

KCJACKIE    are you here?

I'm here!  I'm still on page 12!  What's up?

Were you here last night when MM said what her sis said about the beacon and swamp? 

Yes.  I posted a map with beacon Street and there is a pond to the right of it.

Can you imagine if MM helped solve the case?      

MYTIME ... look up about 4 or 6 posts .... check out those links I told KCJackie to check out ... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #903 on: November 18, 2008, 02:15:09 AM »

I think I read that they were neighbors and he just gave her his old one.  I think this was the story!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #904 on: November 18, 2008, 02:16:59 AM »

NITERZZZ WCM

Were you here last night when MM said what her sis said about the beacon and swamp? 

I was waiting for her to "show up" tonight ... but she didn't .... check this out

Also on the map ... look directly North from point B ... about 2 inches up along the coast .... (another reference to Beacon)

Hhhhuummmm Casey made lots of references to being in TAMPA ... and this is would fit into a 3 hours "dead zone" ...   Hey ... ya never know ...

http://www.tbnweekly.com/pubs/seminole_beacon/content_articles/101707_smb-07.txt

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Orlando&1s=FL&1a=4937+Hopespring+Drive&2c=Seminole&2s=FL&2a=9911+Seminole+Blvd.+&2z=33772

hmmmmmmmmmmm?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: November 18, 2008, 02:18:45 AM »

NITERZZZ WCM

I was waiting for her to "show up" tonight ... but she didn't .... check this out

Also on the map ... look directly North from point B ... about 2 inches up along the coast .... (another reference to Beacon)

Hhhhuummmm Casey made lots of references to being in TAMPA ... and this is would fit into a 3 hours "dead zone" ...   Hey ... ya never know ...

http://www.tbnweekly.com/pubs/seminole_beacon/content_articles/101707_smb-07.txt

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Orlando&1s=FL&1a=4937+Hopespring+Drive&2c=Seminole&2s=FL&2a=9911+Seminole+Blvd.+&2z=33772

hmmmmmmmmmmm?

just got home are you still up?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: November 18, 2008, 02:19:06 AM »

Not KCJackie but this should help

Bourgeois, Patrick – Said he went to high school with Casey and visited Casey in jail; Casey said she did not recognize him. Short visit. Frank Bourgeois also signed in. Could not find anyone on class list for 2001-2007. Still trying to find connection (maybe guy just wanted 15 minutes of fame).
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3626.0

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: November 18, 2008, 02:19:50 AM »

MM- were your ears burning?  Or are you a psychic too?   

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: November 18, 2008, 02:20:56 AM »

NITERZZZ WCM

hmmmmmmmmmmm?

MM - I did some "searching" on your sisters Beacon and Swamp reference ... Check out the links in this quote stack ...

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: November 18, 2008, 02:22:28 AM »

NITERZZZ WCM

Can you imagine if MM helped solve the case?      

That would be great!!!  You guys could wear you shirtless sleeves - It would create a new fashion craze!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #910 on: November 18, 2008, 02:22:39 AM »

I think I read that they were neighbors and he just gave her his old one.  I think this was the story!! 
All I remember was the night after a search Murt and Lois were sitting in Lois's kitchen and they were talking to the chatters and someone asked if they were going to watch NG and Lois said very loudly sorry I don't have cable .... so We Cant watch ..but she did say a remark if anyone can link us up on the internet we can watch. Comments were made earlier that Lois was not able to login to the chat via Murt's equipment ...some errors ongoing.

I have a Question in regards to Ms. Lois If anyone could please answer
Is Lois Dakota's Mother or Grandmother and 2nd question how did Lois hook up with Murt
so confused " me". I know that the C/G/KC befriended Dakota  and all ..that I know. But I do not understand how Lois got involved.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #911 on: November 18, 2008, 02:24:19 AM »

AHHH that Patrick ..K ..OK Woah Lois and Patrick ..... 

Not KCJackie but this should help

Bourgeois, Patrick – Said he went to high school with Casey and visited Casey in jail; Casey said she did not recognize him. Short visit. Frank Bourgeois also signed in. Could not find anyone on class list for 2001-2007. Still trying to find connection (maybe guy just wanted 15 minutes of fame).
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3626.0

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #912 on: November 18, 2008, 02:25:48 AM »

All I remember was the night after a search Murt and Lois were sitting in Lois's kitchen and they were talking to the chatters and someone asked if they were going to watch NG and Lois said very loudly sorry I don't have cable .... so We Cant watch ..but she did say a remark if anyone can link us up on the internet we can watch. Comments were made earlier that Lois was not able to login to the chat via Murt's equipment ...some errors ongoing.

Is Lois Dakota's Mother or Grandmother and 2nd question how did Lois hook up with Murt
so confused " me". I know that the C/G/KC befriended Dakota  and all ..that I know. But I do not understand how Lois got involved.

Birds of a feather....sorry, I don't know how they hooked up.  But what are the odds that Patrick B. just happens to be a neighbor and gives her a comp?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: November 18, 2008, 02:25:53 AM »

Yes!!!   But I just can't seem to win lotto!!!  Just got home with son & dil we went to diner. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #914 on: November 18, 2008, 02:27:22 AM »

Thank you Invision I miss put my words against the wrong Quote
WOAH I do know who Patrick is or remember of him and Yah that is Woah how did Lois and He get together. I don't know about this Lois ... what is her In on all of this ..... 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: November 18, 2008, 02:28:41 AM »

Where have you been till 2:00am on a Monday night? 

I promised several people that I was going to take a break from this case for a while.  I truly believe everybody and I mean everyone involved in this case is profitting from the lost of this beautiful little girl.  I am losing my faith in all mankind.  Can we really be just a greed driven society?

But here I am?   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: November 18, 2008, 02:29:32 AM »

NITERZZZ WCM

hmmmmmmmmmmm?

MM - I did some "searching" on your sisters Beacon and Swamp reference ... Check out the links in this quote stack ...

Thanks I,

Interesting, I have to look more when my company's not here, they don't let me concentrate, but I love them!!  They just don't understand monkey business!!! 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: November 18, 2008, 02:29:32 AM »

Lois is Dakota's g-ma I believe ... Dakota held a vigil for Caylee a few months ago and Casey responded back to her with a "friendship bracelet" (hence the "matching bead" from Caseys room and the find at J Blanchard Park theory by LP) and Casey also cooresponded with Dakota via phone and email ... when the DNA in the trunk findings were revealed by LE ... (decomp) Dakota had an anxiety attack and had to be hospitalized ... 

Murt gave Lois a ride to JBP for the first day at JBP then prayer service the next day but don't know how he initially "hooked up w/her" ... seemed like they became fast friends after that ride ...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #918 on: November 18, 2008, 02:29:43 AM »

Yes!!!   But I just can't seem to win lotto!!!  Just got home with son & dil we went to diner. 
Hi Grammy 2 be 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #919 on: November 18, 2008, 02:30:12 AM »

Hi Grammy 2 be  ............. MaryMary

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.