April 26, 2024, 11:10:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372353 times)
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #980 on: November 18, 2008, 08:02:10 AM »

Well it is a NEW day.....are they searching today???????????
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: November 18, 2008, 08:02:12 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18001297/detail.html

Man Who Runs Kid Finders Gets Physical During Interview
Monday, November 17, 2008 – updated: 5:31 pm EST November 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- He's been arrested twice, once for assault and once for impersonating a police officer, and he's the man Caylee Anthony's grandparents are trusting to help find their granddaughter.

Dennis Milstead runs the so-called Kid Finders Network, but Eyewitness News uncovered serious problems with his criminal past and his not-for profit group, including the fact Kid Finders has never found anybody.

KID FINDER CONFRONTATION: Images | Raw Video
http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

Still, the organization is out every day, collecting donations using jars with Caylee's picture on them. Even the Palm Beach County sheriff's sergeant who helps run their Crime Stoppers operation says Orange County deputies have been warned about Milstead.

When Eyewitness News confronted Milstead about his criminal past, he got very quiet and then he grabbed WFTV reporter Kathi Belich's microphone and pushed the camera while WFTV photographer Adam Liberatore was holding on to it (images | video).

Milstead's pickup truck had a "Gotcha" emblem on the side of it instead of the Kid Finders emblem he has now. West Palm Beach police say he flashed phony blue lights and claimed he was a law enforcement officer. He pled his felony down to a misdemeanor and seven months later another arrest for assault.

Eyewitness News has also learned that the president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida had a restraining order against Milstead after he allegedly tried to connive a 90-percent cut of any donations he solicited for the group. At the time, Milstead was operating a business called Gotcha Billboards, but he was reportedly representing himself as an employee of the non-profit Crime Stoppers.

Milstead's Kid Finders Network mentions its intentions to raise funds a number of times, mainly so it says it can build more billboards to report on missing children. Its list of accomplishments does not include finding any missing children.

Eyewitness News obtained Kid Finders Network's tax return for its first year in operation, 2006. It shows the organization borrowed $4,800 from someone to get started. It's listed as an asset and a debt. Kid Finders' 2007 return has not yet been submitted.

Fifteen minutes after Eyewitness News confronted them, Kid Finders packed up their posters and their donation cup and they left.

WOW!!!    This is great!!  More exposure on Kidfinders, NeJames, & NeJames private investigator(s) is what's needed!!

I'm still way behind...does anyone else think that the man and woman in this picture look like brother and sister?

Are those bars on the window in the background indicative of the future?   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: November 18, 2008, 08:02:44 AM »

jammsnana ~  I'm sorry for the loss of your husband, and that even with good  intentions, the Army failed to reach you and the other families soon enough.  It surely had to be devasting.     My father was traveling by car years ago and he heard  the news of his father's death  over  the car radio. He froze to death on the banks of a river, and the details given even talked about the fire he had  built to try to warm himself.   This was before cell phones and my dad's brother had been contacted, so the information was released.   Hearing it on the radio  was was hard enough, but I can't imagine how much harder it would have been for him to have seen televised coverage of my grandfather's death. 

Good morning monkeys  sunny 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 08:06:05 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: November 18, 2008, 08:04:39 AM »

I will say this one more time----CHECK THE FREEZER.  Had a case in Nashvile back in the late 70's, missing little girl, looked everywhere for her, couldn't find her. Two years later she was found in a freezer near her home in an abandoned house.

I'm way behind here, but what if Casey put Caylee's body in her grandmother's freezer?  We do know Casey was making calls there.. maybe like she was trying to see if she was home or not (so she could sneak over and dump a body).  I still say her grandmother's house/yard/etc needs to be checked out.. as well as Lee's!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: November 18, 2008, 08:09:54 AM »

I will say this one more time----CHECK THE FREEZER.  Had a case in Nashvile back in the late 70's, missing little girl, looked everywhere for her, couldn't find her. Two years later she was found in a freezer near her home in an abandoned house.

I'm way behind here, but what if Casey put Caylee's body in her grandmother's freezer?  We do know Casey was making calls there.. maybe like she was trying to see if she was home or not (so she could sneak over and dump a body).  I still say her grandmother's house/yard/etc needs to be checked out.. as well as Lee's!!

Did I hear somewhere that a man was seen digging at Cindys mothers house??????  I could be wrong, maybe I dreamed it!!!!  There has been so much info back and forth in this case!!!!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #985 on: November 18, 2008, 08:10:08 AM »

I have a question.  Is it possible the LE does have Caylee's remains?  If so why would they not tell us?  I was reading Janet's concerns and just sort of wondered if this might at all be a possibility.  Thank you.
I have been thinking this also, I don't no how long they would have to wait for results to identify her. I'm also thinking that LE now thinks Caylee's remains will not be recoverable. It all seems so odd, but I'm sure the state is putting together a powerful case against Casey.

I'd also like to know why LE thinks that Caylee's remaints aren't recoverable.  What makes them so sure of it?  They have to know more, then we have to ask how they can let Cindy and George go on asking for donations.
 I am not so happy with LE.  First they take the death penalty of the table.  Why   you don't need a body for the death penalty.  They are charging her with murder one not second degree. It seems to me if it wasn't for Tim and Lp and all the good people that have tried to fined the body--no one would be looking for Caylee.  In other missing person cases LE always searches ---not the case here.  They seem like they could care less if they find Caylee  if  they think their case is so strong --go for the death penalty.  Let KC sweat it out.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: November 18, 2008, 08:23:44 AM »

I have a question.  Is it possible the LE does have Caylee's remains?  If so why would they not tell us?  I was reading Janet's concerns and just sort of wondered if this might at all be a possibility.  Thank you.
I have been thinking this also, I don't no how long they would have to wait for results to identify her. I'm also thinking that LE now thinks Caylee's remains will not be recoverable. It all seems so odd, but I'm sure the state is putting together a powerful case against Casey.

I'd also like to know why LE thinks that Caylee's remaints aren't recoverable.  What makes them so sure of it?  They have to know more, then we have to ask how they can let Cindy and George go on asking for donations.
 I am not so happy with LE.  First they take the death penalty of the table.  Why   you don't need a body for the death penalty.  They are charging her with murder one not second degree. It seems to me if it wasn't for Tim and Lp and all the good people that have tried to fined the body--no one would be looking for Caylee.  In other missing person cases LE always searches ---not the case here.  They seem like they could care less if they find Caylee  if  they think their case is so strong --go for the death penalty.  Let KC sweat it out.

I don't believe LE makes the decision about death penalty.  Isn't that the job of the legal system and not law enforcement?  (Prosecutor?)    And we still don't know what information or evidence there may be that we are not privy to, and won't know until a trial.    JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #987 on: November 18, 2008, 08:28:29 AM »

I saw this on another forum and thought the Monkeys may get a laugh out of it....it is obvious that the Anthony's do know about the shady dealings surrounding KFN..........and they dont seem to care..... The more I read and see the Anthony's the more disgusted I become............

Hi everyone, I was doing some snooping over at WS and came across this e-mail Lee (Nov 17th is the date I believe) sent to Lois. It took awhile for the WS'ers to figure it all out, Lee's language skils don't make it any easier. Apparently someone had written Lee about the disappointment he/she felt with their behavior after the memorial service, this email is at the bottom. Then Lee replies, but instead of sending the reply to that one person he cc's it to Lois and a host of other people. If you can understand what Lee is saying in this e-mail then you have just graduated from Anthony speak 101...

Email from LA 11/17/08

----------

Lois was kind enough to forward this email to me to post for you all to view.
----------

Lois wrote:

Here's what I got in email today form Lee Anthony this has been sent out of the clear blue sky after having no contact with him whatsoever since Sept. Please pass it on Lois~~

--- On Mon, 11/17/08, Lee Anthony <leeaanthony@gmail.com> wrote:
[cc email addresses withheld]

If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk. Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time. Don't even get me started on the bounty hunter.

On behalf of Caylee's entire family, show her some respect and put your attention or any efforts on how you can spread the word to help find her because she is alive and missing. If you can't come to terms with that, then she, nor anyone else, doesn't need your help!

Don't get me wrong, I have tons of respect for people's kind hearts and wanting to do what they feel. However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion. Of course, you can enjoy your opinion as well.

Take care.

-Lee
This below email was at the end of Lee’s email as well from an independent individual (name withheld)
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 3:02 PM, wrote:[email withheld]
There was a beautiful prayer service for Beautiful little Caylee Marie Anthony. I have included pictures of all the beautiful flowers and balloons that people left. It was very peaceful. Rev. Grund read some scriptures it was very comforting. It was just wonderful that people can come together and pray for a little girl they have never met.

Sadly all these beautiful flowers that people set out for Caylee were stolen. Dennis Milstead the found of Kidfinders also a convicted felon figures. Well anyway he took all the flowers and balloons. So a nice gesture by so many that have fallen in love with this beautiful little girl has be destroyed.

Up until I heard this I would of walked with Cindy and George to the end of the world to find Caylee. They had my support 120%. But now I am so saddened by this horrible act. I will still pray for Caylee everyday. I will do whatever I can to help Leonard and Rob. Tim Miller also has my support.

[Name withheld]The name withheld is a KF member...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #988 on: November 18, 2008, 08:30:36 AM »

Dennis and Sheri Milstead have been involved in so many lawsuits it's ridiculous!

Dennis and Sheri have been married for over 27 years, somewhere back in 1981. Yet if you enter the name Lucille Milstead in the http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/or_sch_1.asp you get pages of lawsuits that involve Dennis as her husband. Then enter Sheri Milstead, lots more. Heck they even have brought their daughter (who was a minor at the time) in on lawsuits! Sometimes he is married to Sheri and sometimes Lucille. These people are con artists from way back! Mostly involving real estate. We need a monkey lawyer that understands all this legal jargon.

Another poster was correct, sometimes they change middle initials, or switch first and middle names or even spellings as Rasmondo is spelled Resmondo in some cases.

Here is a court doc with Lucille R. Milstead, R stands for Rasmondo, look at the tenants, their last name is Rasmondo.
http://courtcon1.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=501999CA008825XXRFAW&begin_date=&end_date=

This one lists their Daughter Mallori, Dennis, Sherri AND Lucille R. Milstead, so at that point there had to be 3 of them showing up to court.

http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/details.asp?doc_id=9757357&file_num=20010137756

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #989 on: November 18, 2008, 08:31:02 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18001297/detail.html

Man Who Runs Kid Finders Gets Physical During Interview
Monday, November 17, 2008 – updated: 5:31 pm EST November 17, 2008

snipped

Well it's about time!!! Goodness, that man looks like Cujo. Remember Cujo? Scary.

I remember you, Caylee.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: November 18, 2008, 08:35:59 AM »

What a bizarre set of circumstances. The Anthony family placing their hopes in an organization that reportedly has never found a child.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/18/according-to-wftv-man-who-runs-kid-finders-dennis-milstead-has-serious-problems-with-his-criminal-past-and-his-non-profit-group/

Dennis Milstead runs the so-called Kid Finders Network, but Eyewitness News uncovered serious problems with his criminal past and his not-for profit group, including the fact Kid Finders has never found anybody.

Can one really be called Kid Finders if one has never found a Kid?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: November 18, 2008, 08:36:40 AM »

Dennis Milstead and Cujo -- separated at birth? 

I remember you, Caylee.
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: November 18, 2008, 08:37:12 AM »

What a bizarre set of circumstances. The Anthony family placing their hopes in an organization that reportedly has never found a child.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/18/according-to-wftv-man-who-runs-kid-finders-dennis-milstead-has-serious-problems-with-his-criminal-past-and-his-non-profit-group/

Goes along the same ridiculous lines of calling Casey innocent!!!!!!
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: November 18, 2008, 08:40:30 AM »

It just doesnt stop with these people.........

ANOTHER interesting tidbit on KID FINDERS, this (again) was taken from WS.

Ok.. i was looking at their 2007 tax form.. and they are claiming a 36,999 dollar loss..
But thing is this.. everything they spend is something they buy from their other businesses..
I wanted to go look as I Had heard they owned a sign shop and thats what i do for a living..

so lets see.. they offer billboards for the missing children.. the donations pay for.. they know just the company they can get them from.. shakes head.... OO and most sign shops also sell promo items and such.. oo and I know at least my sign shop sells t-shirts...
I would be curious if that is the company that the anothonys got the tees they had to buy from.

oo and the donations pay for finger printing for kids.. ooo quess what.. they know just the company to get that from too..
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: November 18, 2008, 08:40:33 AM »

Maybe they should be called "Donation Finders" or perhaps "Courtroom Finders." Seems to me money and courtrooms are the only two things they can find.   

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #995 on: November 18, 2008, 08:41:22 AM »

Did I hear somewhere that a man was seen digging at Cindys mothers house??????  I could be wrong, maybe I dreamed it!!!!  There has been so much info back and forth in this case!!!!

I haven't heard anything but I hope it's happenind. CA mother made regular visits to see her husband at the nursing home and KC must have known her schedule..IMO

I don't know if there is searching going on now, I had seen one post yesterday that the River search was going on under one of LP's guys supervision, since he's back in Cali...but I only saw one post and no responses...

Good morning to you and ALL the Monkeys ! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #996 on: November 18, 2008, 08:50:08 AM »

I don't believe LE makes the decision about death penalty.  Isn't that the job of the legal system and not law enforcement?  (Prosecutor?)    And we still don't know what information or evidence there may be that we are not privy to, and won't know until a trial.    JMHO
  Yes it is the Prosecutor call --you are right--but this call is based on the information that Le has given the prosecutor.   Having heard all the interviews about the smell of death (George said himself ( a one time police officer) that he thought Caylee was in that trunk  because of the smell -Lee laughting about the smell-Cindy a dead body in the trunk a nurse) and the fbi results I would say there was a dead body in that trunk. Then the fact she was not repoorted misssing for over a month- all the lies Kc told and the partying she did when her daughter was missing- I dont understand what more they need for death penalty.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: November 18, 2008, 08:52:17 AM »

Good Morning!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: November 18, 2008, 08:52:31 AM »

I haven't heard anything but I hope it's happenind. CA mother made regular visits to see her husband at the nursing home and KC must have known her schedule..IMO

I don't know if there is searching going on now, I had seen one post yesterday that the River search was going on under one of LP's guys supervision, since he's back in Cali...but I only saw one post and no responses...

Good morning to you and ALL the Monkeys ! 

Ahoy Sea Searcher and good morning 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: November 18, 2008, 08:56:14 AM »

Snipped form Doc's post (Thank you Doc) 

--- On Mon, 11/17/08, Lee Anthony <leeaanthony@gmail.com> wrote:
[cc email addresses withheld]

If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk. Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time. Don't even get me started on the bounty hunter.

On behalf of Caylee's entire family, show her some respect and put your attention or any efforts on how you can spread the word to help find her because she is alive and missing. If you can't come to terms with that, then she, nor anyone else, doesn't need your help!

Don't get me wrong, I have tons of respect for people's kind hearts and wanting to do what they feel. However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion. Of course, you can enjoy your opinion as well.

Take care.

-Lee

Dear Lee,
1. So, the family admittedly removed (stole) the flowers, etc. Thanks for admitting what we already knew. Untrue? No, Lee. That's everything that comes out of your family's mouths -- with the notable exception of some parts of the 911 call and early police interviews, i.e. "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

2. A man who lost his daughter and has dedicated his life to selflessly and tirelessly searching for the missing is disgusting? No, Lee. You are disgusting. A family that covers for Casey at the expense of justice for a child is disgusting. A family that will not allow that little girl the dignity of a proper burial is disgusting. Don't even get me started on you and your family of liars. To my knowledge, neither Padilla nor Miller have ever murdered a child or covered up for a child murderer. So whatever faults they may have pale in comparison to those of you and your family.

3. On behalf of Caylee, show her some respect and give her a proper burial. Stop lying for your sister who obviously killed Caylee. Start being decent human beings. Better late than never.

4. Who is living in fantasy land? Not us, Lee. It's you and your family, or so you'd have us believe. Deny-all and denial are not the same. We are not foolish, nor are we fools.

Take care, Lee, and try to develop some human decency while you're at it.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.