March 28, 2024, 05:06:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369179 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1040 on: November 18, 2008, 09:59:05 AM »

I would venture to guess that there will be a memo from JB's office today
Something along these lines..

"We are announcing the withdrawl of our countersuit against Zenidia Gonzalez.."

"It's obvious that she is lying and we prefer not to associate ourselves with liars and kidnappers..if she would kindly return Caylee to her rightful mother, we promise not to persue any further legal action"

I'm sure someone else could do this better as I'm legally illiterate 

Only because you asked, I am not a legal eagle, but I am a smartass:

"Umm, yeah, like totally what he said," Jose Baez said and then smirked and twirled his hair around his finger. "It would be like totally dumb to countersue. Duh! We were just like punking that Morgan dude. Gotcha! You've been punked!"

I must be gettin' old, I can hardly understand any of that... 

How did you get that through the spell checker 

My daughter is a teenager. While she doesn't talk like that, some of her peers do. 

("Punked" is a tv show where Ashton Kutcher plays stupid jokes on celebrities.)

Joke Butfuz = Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: November 18, 2008, 10:00:43 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18004945/detail.html

Man Becomes Internet Celebrity By Following Caylee Case In TV Truck
Missing Girl Last Seen In June

POSTED: 6:47 am EST November 18, 2008
UPDATED: 8:19 am EST November 18, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A man obsessed with missing child cases has become an Internet celebrity after purchasing an old TV news live truck, mounting cameras to its mast and broadcasting live images from areas involved in the search for Caylee Anthony on his Web site.

William Murtaugh, known as "Murt" on the Internet, said he is not alone in his thirst for coverage about Caylee, a 3-year-old Orlando girl who was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until a month later. Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, is jailed on first-degree murder charges in Caylee's disappearance.

"There are people out there who are literally addicted to Caylee," Murtaugh said. "The commercial media cannot provide everything we want. We want more. We're addicted to it," Murtaugh said.

Murt's Web site -- murtwitnessone.com -- serves as a home for armchair cybersleuths, and he said the TV truck he purchased has made a big difference.

"It looks neat. It gets me in with you guys. Instead of pulling up in an old Cadillac, I can pull up in this thing and you're more or less accepting of it," Murtaugh said.

Murt has mounted surveillance cameras to the truck's 60-foot-tall mast, allowing him to send images to his Web site, which also contains a chatroom for his users.

"They'll say, 'Murt, move the camera. Jesse Grund (Casey's former boyfriend) is over here' or they'll say, 'Murt, there's a lady with a sign over there,'" Murtaugh said.

When Murt is not at a search scene involving the case, he takes his truck to places like the Anthony family home, the Sawgrass Apartments -- where Casey Anthony said she left Caylee with a baby sitter -- and other Caylee-related locations.

Murt, who is a professional truck driver and car dealer, said his Web site is only a hobby.

"It's not about me. It's about Caylee," Murtaugh said.

Murt said about 3,000 users visit his Web site, but he also has detractors, who say it's strange that a man follows a case so closely or believe that he will try to profit off the case.

Murt also once claimed online that he knew the abductor of Trenton Duckett, the boy in an unsolved missing child case in Central Florida. Murt apologized for the stunt, calling it an amateur attempt to crack the case.

Bounty Hunter Weighs Offer

Meanwhile, celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who has organized a dive team to search for the remains of Caylee in a river at an Orlando park, is considering an offer that would pour $200,000 into the search for the missing girl if he grants a production company exclusive rights to film the search.

Padilla told Local 6 News that he has been contacted by a California-based production company about the offer. He said the money is not a payment to him but would fund a two-month search effort for Caylee.

Padilla said he has not made a final decision about the offer.

His dive team returned to Blanchard Park on Monday to continue a search of the Little Econ River.

Padilla also has not yet taken a lie-detector test, which was requested by the FBI last week after he caused a media frenzy by claiming to locate what appeared to be bone fragments and children's toys possibly belonging to Caylee during the search of the river. FBI agents apparently want to verify that Padilla did not plant the items.

Divers have not found anything related to the Caylee case during their weeklong search.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: November 18, 2008, 10:05:16 AM »

mercy.   What the heck kind of hat is that.  A half-cowboy ??   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: November 18, 2008, 10:06:53 AM »

It just doesnt stop with these people.........

ANOTHER interesting tidbit on KID FINDERS, this (again) was taken from WS.

Ok.. i was looking at their 2007 tax form.. and they are claiming a 36,999 dollar loss..
But thing is this.. everything they spend is something they buy from their other businesses..
I wanted to go look as I Had heard they owned a sign shop and thats what i do for a living..

so lets see.. they offer billboards for the missing children.. the donations pay for.. they know just the company they can get them from.. shakes head.... OO and most sign shops also sell promo items and such.. oo and I know at least my sign shop sells t-shirts...
I would be curious if that is the company that the anothonys got the tees they had to buy from.

oo and the donations pay for finger printing for kids.. ooo quess what.. they know just the company to get that from too..

Pardon me if this has been answered already.. still catching up. But somebody else was kind enough to post a link for me last night, about how Milstead supposedly ripped off Crime Stoppers, or something like that. He and his wife had/have? a company that creates the signs/billboards, etc.. so it seems highly possible that they're the same company (or own the company) that prints the tees, makes the flyers, does the bracelets, etc...  heck, maybe they even made Cindy's handbag.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1044 on: November 18, 2008, 10:08:54 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

[SNIP]

His dive team returned to Blanchard Park on Monday to continue a search of the Little Econ River.

Padilla also has not yet taken a lie-detector test, which was requested by the FBI last week after he caused a media frenzy by claiming to locate what appeared to be bone fragments and children's toys possibly belonging to Caylee during the search of the river. FBI agents apparently want to verify that Padilla did not plant the items.

Divers have not found anything related to the Caylee case during their weeklong search.

Thanks Klaas ! I'd heard rumor that this went on yesterday but I'm avoiding Murt's site for now after listening to RED (see I can be educated  )

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: November 18, 2008, 10:10:25 AM »

Honey~if you look like that, I guess i could throw caution to the wind.....just this once of course

Let me change hats, and I'll get started right away...you do have beachfront property so I can pull my boat right up...

I'm reading backwards.   Is this a double entendre?     

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: November 18, 2008, 10:10:30 AM »

oh, let us all remember Lee looking this way shortly after his niece was reported missing ...

This is not worry, not even minor concern, not grief. He is giddy. Why?

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1047 on: November 18, 2008, 10:10:44 AM »

John Morgan, in response to countersuit filed by JB: (9:20 into the interview)

"I don't think I have read anything like it in my 25 years of practice.  You know, when I think of... well, I am not going to say what I think about when I read it but I tust think... no. I'm not going to do that..."

Interviewer, "No go ahead!"

J M-  "No, I mean because, they're tryin'"

Hahahahahah!!!!!!  This guy seriously cracks me up!  I think it is really good, but sad too in a way, that JB is getting laughed at by sooo many lawyers!  It is almost like Morgan is saying, "Well, Bless his little heart!  Look at that!  He's tryin'!"

I know he said he would like to take this depo ASAP and since Casey is not busy....  he could do it anytime they are ready. 

BRING IT!!!!

Maybe now we really will sit back and go, "WOW!"

OMG! That is just too funny!!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1048 on: November 18, 2008, 10:11:35 AM »

jammsnana ~  I'm sorry for the loss of your husband, and that even with good  intentions, the Army failed to reach you and the other families soon enough.  It surely had to be devasting.     My father was traveling by car years ago and he heard  the news of his father's death  over  the car radio. He froze to death on the banks of a river, and the details given even talked about the fire he had  built to try to warm himself.   This was before cell phones and my dad's brother had been contacted, so the information was released.   Hearing it on the radio  was was hard enough, but I can't imagine how much harder it would have been for him to have seen televised coverage of my grandfather's death. 

Good morning monkeys  sunny 

gosh...that's terrible.

Jammsnana- So sorry for your loss...truly. I think the army has changed a few things since then, HOPEFULLY, cause I would hate to think that type of thing is still happening. When my hubs is overseas, and there is any kind of attack at all ( even involving just minor injury,or none at all) they cut the phones and net at the base camps so that no information can be leaked out until families are notified. I'm sure that there are still chances of info getting out ahead of time, but for the most part I believe this is the standard practice..
Sad
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: November 18, 2008, 10:12:48 AM »

It just doesnt stop with these people.........

ANOTHER interesting tidbit on KID FINDERS, this (again) was taken from WS.

Ok.. i was looking at their 2007 tax form.. and they are claiming a 36,999 dollar loss..
But thing is this.. everything they spend is something they buy from their other businesses..
I wanted to go look as I Had heard they owned a sign shop and thats what i do for a living..

so lets see.. they offer billboards for the missing children.. the donations pay for.. they know just the company they can get them from.. shakes head.... OO and most sign shops also sell promo items and such.. oo and I know at least my sign shop sells t-shirts...
I would be curious if that is the company that the anothonys got the tees they had to buy from.

oo and the donations pay for finger printing for kids.. ooo quess what.. they know just the company to get that from too..

Highly likely anothermonkey. And also that safety package for kids that they advertise on their site. They are running a SCAM, plain and simple. And it is most vile to run that scam on families of the missing.

Pardon me if this has been answered already.. still catching up. But somebody else was kind enough to post a link for me last night, about how Milstead supposedly ripped off Crime Stoppers, or something like that. He and his wife had/have? a company that creates the signs/billboards, etc.. so it seems highly possible that they're the same company (or own the company) that prints the tees, makes the flyers, does the bracelets, etc...  heck, maybe they even made Cindy's handbag.   

I remember you, Caylee.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1050 on: November 18, 2008, 10:12:59 AM »

John Morgan, in response to countersuit filed by JB: (9:20 into the interview)

"I don't think I have read anything like it in my 25 years of practice.  You know, when I think of... well, I am not going to say what I think about when I read it but I tust think... no. I'm not going to do that..."

Interviewer, "No go ahead!"

J M-  "No, I mean because, they're tryin'"

Hahahahahah!!!!!!  This guy seriously cracks me up!  I think it is really good, but sad too in a way, that JB is getting laughed at by sooo many lawyers!  It is almost like Morgan is saying, "Well, Bless his little heart!  Look at that!  He's tryin'!"

I know he said he would like to take this depo ASAP and since Casey is not busy....  he could do it anytime they are ready. 

BRING IT!!!!

Maybe now we really will sit back and go, "WOW!"

OMG! That is just too funny!!!! 

I am telling you this Morgan guy is funny.  You gotta watch the interview if you haven't.   It is 25 minutes or so but it is full of funny stuff.  Oh and by the way, if he DOES depose KC, he has promised that he will let WFTV in or at least get a video tape to them!  YEah!!!!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: November 18, 2008, 10:13:20 AM »

oopsie, sorry another ...

Highly likely anothermonkey. And also that safety package for kids that they advertise on their site. They are running a SCAM, plain and simple. And it is most vile to run that scam on families of the missing.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: November 18, 2008, 10:14:05 AM »

Murt said that there is a search being done today by Gale....however, it is in an undisclosed location!!!!
Yep, this is one we should certainly take seriously!   

I wonder how many dead animals they'll locate?  we know there are a lot of grieving dog families out there.. waiting for Skip or Fido to come home to them. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: November 18, 2008, 10:15:13 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

[SNIP]

Thanks Klaas ! I'd heard rumor that this went on yesterday but I'm avoiding Murt's site for now after listening to RED (see I can be educated  )

What is wrong with Murt's site?  I think everyone has their faults; therefore, I just take some things with a grain of salt.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1054 on: November 18, 2008, 10:17:03 AM »

Honey~if you look like that, I guess i could throw caution to the wind.....just this once of course

Let me change hats, and I'll get started right away...you do have beachfront property so I can pull my boat right up...

I'm reading backwards.   Is this a double entendre?     

It's to early for this...where's my dictionary 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: November 18, 2008, 10:17:10 AM »

TATER WERE YOU NAKED THERE FOR A MOMENT? 

Tater's naked. Tater's naked.

Morning Tater.  Get some clothes on will ya?

Major error in photobucket this morning...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: November 18, 2008, 10:17:32 AM »

You can go to Judgement Liens on Document Search, Put in Milstead and come up with several items for Dennis & Sherri...Here is one from the website
Judgment Lien Detail
Processed Thru 11/07/2008
To determine if a writ of execution on a final judgment was docketed with a sheriff prior to October 1, 2001, view the filing image.
Filing Information
Document Number J04000100982   

Status ACTIVE
Case Number CA-02-15319-AJ
Name of Court FIFTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT, PA
File Date 09/21/2004
Date of Entry 08/26/2004
Expiration Date 09/21/2009
Amount Due $360,000.00
Interest Rate 07.00 %

Name And Address of Judgment Creditor (Plaintiff)
JEFFREY AND KIMBERLY BARKER
PO BOX 1365
LOXAHATCHEE, FL. 33470

Name And Address of Judgment Debtor(s) (Defendant(s))
MILSTEAD , WILLIAM D
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 
MILSTEAD , SHERRI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 
MILSTEAD , DENNIS
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 
MARKEY , SHERRI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1057 on: November 18, 2008, 10:18:34 AM »

Actually, for all of his faults I get a kick out of LP...At least he is honest about who he is. There is a lot to be said for that and he does want to find little Caylee.

OMG that Don King thing cracked me the hell up    I immediately thought of the hell that was gonna raise here tonight. 

I think he said that, sorta "tongue in cheek"... like a joke, maybe? Kind of an "in-your-face" towards some who claim he's in it for the money or attention.
I also took interest in what he said about how LE handled him last weekend... sitting him in the squad car, asking him in front of reporters if he would take a polygraph... just to make him feel uncomfortable (and to make themselves look better.) LE uses a lot of little tricks and this was just an example. He did nothing wrong, so he's fine with it. 

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: November 18, 2008, 10:21:29 AM »

oh, let us all remember Lee looking this way shortly after his niece was reported missing ...

Emotions in the entire family are off.  Way off.  In the very beginning I thought he just had a nervous laughter tic that a lady I used to know had.  But every emotion is this family seems to be abnormal.  jmo

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1059 on: November 18, 2008, 10:22:38 AM »

Oh my!  ::MonkeyShocked::I have never seen that picture. The man is a FREAK!!!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.