April 27, 2024, 04:26:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372542 times)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1060 on: November 18, 2008, 10:23:07 AM »

I thought and ... I thought and ... I thought but ... I do not agree.

Di ... it is not just the antics of the Anthonys that LE has given a free pass while ... holding Leonard Padilla accountable ... it is also the organization called kid finders.

Dennis and Sherri Milstead along with George and Cindy Anthony are openly furthering a deceptive agenda that Caylee Marie is still alive but missing and ... therefore misleading those who are donating to the organization.  In other words ... the organization is nothing by a fraud ... a scam.

When you consider this along with the background of Dennis Milstead ... why has LE not cracked down on this operation?  The WFTV article was very clear that Orange County was fully aware.

Also when you consider the behavior of Dennis Milstead at the site of the Leonard Padilla search at Blanchard Park.  Di ... this man went crazy and attacked a reporter while protesting the search.  Yet ... he was not apprehended by LE.

Can you imagine if Leonard Padilla had gone to Kid Finder during one of "meet and greet" sessions and ... caused a disruption.  It would have only taken one phone call from the Anthonys and ... Padilla would have been history in the city of Orlando.

Then there is my worst peeve.  LE has not and is not conducting an official search for Caylee's remains based on the cell phone records, the pings, the witness accounts and Casey's own words regarding Banchard park.  Experienced searchers have not been recruited from the ranks.  The costs have not been underwritten.

Locating Caylee Marie's remains are crucial if the scales of justice are going to balance in regards to the charges Casey will face.  However ... although the forensic findings imply a deceased Caylee Marie ... LE is not sparing any manpower or resources to follow up on Caylee sightings.

I tell ya.  The Anthonys are running the investigation and ... LE is bowing ... is appeasing at the expense of justice for Caylee Marie.

I am in the process of compiling a document on this topic ... a document with backup.

Janet

BRAVO!! Janet, you are right on the money! I agree with every word you said!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: November 18, 2008, 10:23:28 AM »

You can go to Judgement Liens on Document Search, Put in Milstead and come up with several items for Dennis & Sherri...Here is one from the website
Judgment Lien Detail
Processed Thru 11/07/2008
To determine if a writ of execution on a final judgment was docketed with a sheriff prior to October 1, 2001, view the filing image.
Filing Information
Document Number J04000100982   

Status ACTIVE
Case Number CA-02-15319-AJ
Name of Court FIFTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT, PA
File Date 09/21/2004
Date of Entry 08/26/2004
Expiration Date 09/21/2009
Amount Due $360,000.00
Interest Rate 07.00 %

Name And Address of Judgment Creditor (Plaintiff)
JEFFREY AND KIMBERLY BARKER
PO BOX 1365
LOXAHATCHEE, FL. 33470

Name And Address of Judgment Debtor(s) (Defendant(s))
MILSTEAD , WILLIAM D
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 
MILSTEAD , SHERRI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 
MILSTEAD , DENNIS
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 
MARKEY , SHERRI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 

Computer problems this am. If the link didn't come out it was www.sunbiz.org My screen was not showing it for some reason...dial up sucks.
Anyway I assume the people who loaned them the money for the house are the ones mentioned here. Would I understand it right that the money should be paid back in 5 years with an expiration date or is that something through the court that expires and has to be renewed? Anyone know?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: November 18, 2008, 10:24:05 AM »

oh, let us all remember Lee looking this way shortly after his niece was reported missing ...

This is not worry, not even minor concern, not grief. He is giddy. Why?

Emotions in the entire family are off.  Way off.  In the very beginning I thought he just had a nervous laughter tic that a lady I used to know had.  But every emotion is this family seems to be abnormal.  jmo

They sure don't react like a normal family that has a missing loved one.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1063 on: November 18, 2008, 10:25:00 AM »

Anyone watch NG last night? Koby said that air test results from the trunk did not prove whether it was animal or human decomp, right? And Nancy went along with that. Is that true? Some monkey please tell me Koby has it wrong and Nancy failed to correct him. Please?

bump

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: November 18, 2008, 10:28:48 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18004945/detail.html

Man Becomes Internet Celebrity By Following Caylee Case In TV Truck
Missing Girl Last Seen In June

Good Morning Monks old and new....so Murt's a star now huh...

Can someone please direct me to the documents of the cross action...casey vs. ZG? I thought I had bookmarked it....but????????????????????

I really like Atty Morgan....he is smooth....wouldn't it be great if HE was able to depose casey

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: November 18, 2008, 10:30:35 AM »

CHERJERS AND ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE DEATH PENALTY IN FLORIDA: 
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/state/
THERE IS A TON OF INFO ON ALL STATES HERE
  thanks for the link-- I will read it--becuase if anyone should get the death penalty it should be the evil one
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1066 on: November 18, 2008, 10:30:44 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18004945/detail.html

Man Becomes Internet Celebrity By Following Caylee Case In TV Truck
Missing Girl Last Seen In June

POSTED: 6:47 am EST November 18, 2008
UPDATED: 8:19 am EST November 18, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. --

[SNIP]

His dive team returned to Blanchard Park on Monday to continue a search of the Little Econ River.

Padilla also has not yet taken a lie-detector test, which was requested by the FBI last week after he caused a media frenzy by claiming to locate what appeared to be bone fragments and children's toys possibly belonging to Caylee during the search of the river. FBI agents apparently want to verify that Padilla did not plant the items.

Divers have not found anything related to the Caylee case during their weeklong search.

Thanks Klaas ! I'd heard rumor that this went on yesterday but I'm avoiding Murt's site for now after listening to RED (see I can be educated  )

What is wrong with Murt's site?  I think everyone has their faults; therefore, I just take some things with a grain of salt.

I don't want to say anything's wrong with it..actually I enjoyed the tours, even suggested he make a virtual tour business which I would happily pay for... but I'm not a news person and after RED (who is one) suggested that viewing a live search for a missing child wasn't right, I thought I'd step back for a bit...also I'm a little concerned about his remarks concerning Tim Miller & TES..

That's all I want to say..the board here went crazy with venom about this and I don't want to start that up again now it's calmed down..  ::MonkeyNoNo:

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: November 18, 2008, 10:34:05 AM »

Anyone watch NG last night? Koby said that air test results from the trunk did not prove whether it was animal or human decomp, right? And Nancy went along with that. Is that true? Some monkey please tell me Koby has it wrong and Nancy failed to correct him. Please?

bump

Maybe Nancy didn't want to go off on him the first time out... to make sure he'd come back, so she could grill him some more.. she says he's a good friend, and she missed him.    Maybe she's biding her time before she goes in for the kill.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: November 18, 2008, 10:35:15 AM »

bump

I don't remember what NG said.  But Koby has been putting that out for a while now.  Dr. Lee last night also tried to say it could be meat or something else that had been spoiled, and while he admitted that the odor was still there after all these months, I felt he was trying to fluff it off as just being a rotten smell that could have more than one origin. 

And of course Geraldo a few shows back stated that the results say that it is "consistent with" human decomp, but not necessarily human decomp.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: November 18, 2008, 10:36:28 AM »

bump

Maybe Nancy didn't want to go off on him the first time out... to make sure he'd come back, so she could grill him some more.. she says he's a good friend, and she missed him.    Maybe she's biding her time before she goes in for the kill.

But G&M was asking about Koby... I think you're thinking of Dr. Lee, yes ?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: November 18, 2008, 10:37:19 AM »

bump

I don't remember what NG said.  But Koby has been putting that out for a while now.  Dr. Lee last night also tried to say it could be meat or something else that had been spoiled, and while he admitted that the odor was still there after all these months, I felt he was trying to fluff it off as just being a rotten smell that could have more than one origin. 

And of course Geraldo a few shows back stated that the results say that it is "consistent with" human decomp, but not necessarily human decomp.   

Does anything else smell like human decomp? 

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1071 on: November 18, 2008, 10:37:38 AM »

FUZZBALL, are you a policeman???
Always I have a dear friend who is a County Sheriff Detective  in  my area 20+ years . I asked him if he had heard of the Caylee Anthony case and or if they were using it for information/education within his department. And he replied that unfortunately he had not heard of Caylee and he said that would be left with the FBI and then trickle down if it were information necessary ...as far as using for existing or future missing children/people cases.

My son is a deputy sheriff here and when he came by a month or so ago while I was watching coverage, he said he had never heard of this case, either. Guess FL is too far away from Texas!! Once I gave him a few highlights, he said... "she's dead... they know that, so they're not looking for her." Says a lot, don't it!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: November 18, 2008, 10:38:26 AM »

bump

But G&M was asking about Koby... I think you're thinking of Dr. Lee, yes ?

Sorry, guess I misread. I watched last night, but I don't recall her questioning Kobe.. must have missed that part, I did watch her question Lee, and she more or less went along with him.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: November 18, 2008, 10:39:30 AM »

bump

I guess Geraldo (The Tool, according to Klaas) thinks so.     

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1074 on: November 18, 2008, 10:39:32 AM »

bump

From what I've read here and elsewhere NO!!! Certainly not old pizza.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1075 on: November 18, 2008, 10:39:54 AM »

Notes on the death penalty and Florida juries
Rick Freedman, a criminal defense attorney in Miami, e-mailed to say that I made a mistake about Florida law on Wednesday night's (March 7, 2006) "360." He's right.

In discussing the upcoming penalty phase in the trial of John Couey, I said that Florida law required juries to be unanimous to impose a death sentence. In fact, Florida is the only state in the country that allows the death penalty to be imposed by a majority vote of the jury; it also allows a judge to override a jury's determination, though the judge is supposed to give great weight to the jury's determination.

This is a controversial and fast-changing area of the law. In the 2002 case of Ring v. Arizona, the Supreme Court said that trial judges alone, without the input of a jury, could not impose the death penalty. All the other states which have the death penalty (and the federal government) have complied with that ruling by holding that a valid death sentence can only come from a unanimous jury finding.

In a recent case, the Florida Supreme Court took the unusual step of asking the state legislature to change the law, writing, "The bottom line is that Florida is now the only state in the country that allows the death penalty to be imposed . . . by a mere majority vote." The Florida legislature hasn't acted -- yet. And the U.S. Supreme Court may yet decide that the juries have to be unanimous in death penalty decisions. Still, for the moment at least, Rick Freedman's point is valid: it will only take a majority vote of the jury, with the trial judge's concurrence, to sentence Couey to death.

Anyone interested in the death penalty should check out the Web site of the Death Penalty Information Center -- www.deathpenaltyinfo.org -- which contains an extraordinary amount of information on the subject.
Posted By Jeffrey Toobin, CNN Senior Legal Analyst: 2:53 PM ET

Thanks for posting this info!  I didn't know about the majority vote for the death penalty in Florida.  I did look it up in the current Florida statutes and it hasn't been changed yet.  I'm quoting the part pertaining to this below:

Chapter 921.141  Sentence of death or life imprisonment for capital felonies; further proceedings to determine sentence.--
(3)  FINDINGS IN SUPPORT OF SENTENCE OF DEATH.--Notwithstanding the recommendation of a majority of the jury, the court, after weighing the aggravating and mitigating circumstances, shall enter a sentence of life imprisonment or death, but if the court imposes a sentence of death, it shall set forth in writing its findings upon which the sentence of death is based as to the facts:

(a)  That sufficient aggravating circumstances exist as enumerated in subsection (5), and

(b)  That there are insufficient mitigating circumstances to outweigh the aggravating circumstances.

http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0921/ch0921.htm
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1076 on: November 18, 2008, 10:40:06 AM »

bump

I maybe wrong, but I thought it was Henry Lee that she missed and called "friend".... who, IMHO, was on OJ's side, and in the Michael Peterson case, he SPAT catsup out of his mouth, to re-enact the "bluh" spatter. He will do any thing for the $. INHO. It was a joke in the MP case, and you can HAVE henry lee and his bluh and phony accent. ....ok I'm thru now.........

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: November 18, 2008, 10:41:02 AM »

bump

I can't help you on this one..Sad  I was so confused through most of what was being said...Lee sounded like an idiot.Took evidence that was new? Garbage,maggots..What? Surely he saw pictures right? I don't know but it isn't looking good on all sides to me..Nancy seemed odd too..Less in your face kind of attitude...And Padilla?I just cracked up laughing...I just think he's terrorizing the Anthony's myself..Kinda like:

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1078 on: November 18, 2008, 10:41:25 AM »

Here's the thing about these forensic specialists.  THey can spin this crap any way they like for the defense.

Fact is, the jury is made up of normal people.  Just like us.  Who are gonna hear the facts.  They are gonna know the truth when they hear it because it is gonna make sense.  I haven't talked with very many people who hear about this case and DON"T believe she did it.

I am not afraid of them. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: November 18, 2008, 10:42:02 AM »

FUZZBALL, are you a policeman???
Always I have a dear friend who is a County Sheriff Detective  in  my area 20+ years . I asked him if he had heard of the Caylee Anthony case and or if they were using it for information/education within his department. And he replied that unfortunately he had not heard of Caylee and he said that would be left with the FBI and then trickle down if it were information necessary ...as far as using for existing or future missing children/people cases.

My son is a deputy sheriff here and when he came by a month or so ago while I was watching coverage, he said he had never heard of this case, either. Guess FL is too far away from Texas!! Once I gave him a few highlights, he said... "she's dead... they know that, so they're not looking for her." Says a lot, don't it!

I'm in Southeast Texas, no one around here knows what I'm talking about either, except my ex-DIL who watches NG.   I never saw it in the local news even at the beginning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.