April 27, 2024, 08:56:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372459 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: November 18, 2008, 06:51:22 PM »

Kidfinders has that similar emblem on their vehicles if I recall correctly.  Same emblem on their shirts.

Thats what I said to but the lady said no definatly LE light on top and all

It's not like the kidfinders guy is not familiar with blue lights...just saying...LOL

Maybe he will have a future with K mart...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: November 18, 2008, 06:53:38 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-111808,0,6143368.story

Court date set to hear motions in Casey Anthony case
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:11 PM EST, November 18, 2008
Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland set a date for next week to hear nearly a dozen motions filed in the Casey Anthony case.

The motions range from Anthony's attorney Jose Baez asking to bring a laptop into the Orange County Jail so he can use it to prepare for trial with his client to another defense request to inspect the hairs found in the trunk of Anthony's car.

Another filing includes a response from the Orlando Sentinel and WFTV-Channel 9 opposing the gag order requested earlier by the state.

The issues will be addressed on Nov. 25 at 2 p.m.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: November 18, 2008, 06:56:01 PM »

Another Kid Finder's project

"It not only makes your job easier it also allows you to have all your students or groups personal information at your fingertips."

"No need for loose paper records like permission slips, medical releases, custodial information, etc.  You simply fill out the Safety In A FLASH and upload each childs picture, now you're ready."

http://www.safetyinaflash.com/teacher.html

Don't know how I feel about this, it sounds like an invasion of privacy.  I wonder if the instructions include a recommendation that you should send all information to KFN for backup? That would be very interesting.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: November 18, 2008, 06:58:07 PM »

"It not only makes your job easier it also allows you to have all your students or groups personal information at your fingertips."

"No need for loose paper records like permission slips, medical releases, custodial information, etc.  You simply fill out the Safety In A FLASH and upload each childs picture, now you're ready."

Don't know how I feel about this, it sounds like an invasion of privacy.  I wonder if the instructions include a recommendation that you should send all information to KFN for backup? That would be very interesting.

Yes, IMO this is their money maker.  I wouldn't trust putting my life of a FLASH drive. 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1484 on: November 18, 2008, 07:01:51 PM »

O/T  Destiny!  Please see my post to you in the Natalee thread on page 38!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: November 18, 2008, 07:03:38 PM »

Yes, IMO this is their money maker.  I wouldn't trust putting my life of a FLASH drive. 

Its not their only one they have a for profit sign business.    Wonder were the KF's signs come from? 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: November 18, 2008, 07:03:39 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-111808,0,6143368.story

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland set a date for next week to hear nearly a dozen motions filed in the Casey Anthony case.

The motions range from Anthony's attorney Jose Baez asking to bring a laptop into the Orange County Jail so he can use it to prepare for trial with his client to another defense request to inspect the hairs found in the trunk of Anthony's car.

Another filing includes a response from the Orlando Sentinel and WFTV-Channel 9 opposing the gag order requested earlier by the state.

JUST A DOZEN?  Geesh,  I thought more like several dozens and should be an all day in court!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1487 on: November 18, 2008, 07:06:58 PM »

OK......I just posted email from Aruba too...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: November 18, 2008, 07:12:05 PM »

Uh Yeah!  Like I'd let THEM have access to my personal info. or my kids! 

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: November 18, 2008, 07:12:47 PM »

Anyone get that creepy feeling like I did about that Milstead guy.  You know one of those feelings that he "is" looking for kids.  Who knows what happens when he "finds" them kind of feeling?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: November 18, 2008, 07:14:23 PM »

But, but, you didn't answer my question?   

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: November 18, 2008, 07:15:46 PM »

SOMEONE CALLED AND VERIFIED THAT POLICE REPORT AS WELL. I WONDER IF WE CAN FREELY GET A COPY. I DON'T KNOW WE HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT THIS IF IT WERE TRUE. MAYBE THEY ARE TESTING BONES AND CLOTHING. DOES DES KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT?

WOW Becca!!!

This is the first time I've felt a bit hopeful in days.  I'm so very far behind so perhaps by the time I get caught up there will be a bit more on this.  Thank You for posting this.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: November 18, 2008, 07:18:08 PM »

Anna - I have to agree with you there.  I find it interesting too that he is the owner of Blackwater.

It's usually a felony to lie on job applications of that sort so guess he is lucky they just let him resign.

Imagine what this would do the the chain of custody of any evidence found.  It would surely then become less than useless having resulted from the efforts of one with this kind of reputation.  Not very credible when "found" by someone with long history of lying.  No wonder LE was not so eager to dash out and check out whatever he claimed to have found.  Why would Padilla not know this being on the local scene?  Maybe he did, didn't care, suited his purpose all the more.

Maybe we now know how the Shamrock turned into Gumby and the bones into rocks.

Also wonder what "film production" company Padilla is negotiating with to get money.

This investigation has more clowns than a circus for sure!

Maybe Brandi can do us a clown monkey, lol!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: November 18, 2008, 07:19:38 PM »

Anna - I have to agree with you there.  I find it interesting too that he is the owner of Blackwater.

It's usually a felony to lie on job applications of that sort so guess he is lucky they just let him resign.

Imagine what this would do the the chain of custody of any evidence found.  It would surely then become less than useless having resulted from the efforts of one with this kind of reputation.  Not very credible when "found" by someone with long history of lying.  No wonder LE was not so eager to dash out and check out whatever he claimed to have found.  Why would Padilla not know this being on the local scene?  Maybe he did, didn't care, suited his purpose all the more.

Maybe we now know how the Shamrock turned into Gumby and the bones into rocks.

Also wonder what "film production" company Padilla is negotiating with to get money.

This investigation has more clowns than a circus for sure!

Maybe Brandi can do us a clown monkey, lol!

I saw that, Anna.  LOL

You guys don't give me enough time to keep up here!  ;-p

Ok, off to work on a clown.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1494 on: November 18, 2008, 07:20:38 PM »

November 25th,motions to be heard.
November 24th,decision on death penalty to be made.
Going to be an interesting week.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1495 on: November 18, 2008, 07:25:39 PM »

Silly Fairey....go read...I did.....hugs....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: November 18, 2008, 07:29:00 PM »

You'll just have to trust me, there IS a monkey under that clown mask. LOL

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: November 18, 2008, 07:30:22 PM »

Silly Fairey....go read...I did.....hugs....Des Wink

Hee Hee,  just found it.  Now need a response from Klaas 

Thanks Des!

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: November 18, 2008, 07:33:16 PM »

Decided to use the picture with the duct tape, lol  

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=8ZW1YoHMN7vu5OhO&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=ElfYourself" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=8ZW1YoHMN7vu5OhO&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=ElfYourself</a>
OMG!    This is so funny!  Maybe George and Cind ned to be on either side of Bozo.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: November 18, 2008, 07:36:43 PM »

Anna, here's the animated version for you:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.