April 28, 2024, 12:19:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372737 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: November 18, 2008, 11:26:10 PM »

IMOO...this forum is so pro TES.....any real info not supporting TES...is flamed and disregarded....Des

I do think this forum is very pro TES, however  the "oldies" (as in not newbies  ) know him a LOT better than I do. They've seen him at work, admired what he can do, been amazed at the numbers of families he has helped.  I think it's great he has the respect of so many people.  Maybe the problem is that LP is so different from Tim in so many ways, that it's hard (at least for some) not to judge, compare, etc..  I seem to get in trouble- or fluff feathers - when I play Devil's Advocate around here.. I have since Day 1.  Since I don't know Tim as well as many of the "oldies" do, I think I'm willing and able to look at what both people can offer this case.  I am not blind (I don't think?) to their faults, but I hope I can recognize when somebody deserves praise. And I do believe that LP - despite the fact he might love the media - does want to find Caylee. He was in tears when it was thought she may have been found in that river. I don't think for a second those were fake tears.     There's a good guy in there somewhere..  I don't mind looking for him.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1741 on: November 18, 2008, 11:27:14 PM »

RED, I pray you feel better very soon!

I pray that Caylee is found, by whomever!  AND the defense can't use it against them!

And I pray for all the monkeys for all the hard work and friendships (in agreement or not)!   Good Night and Sweet Dreams

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: November 18, 2008, 11:27:34 PM »

IMOO...this forum is so pro TES.....any real info not supporting TES...is flamed and disregarded....Des

Now Des, not true.  Yes we are big TES supporters.  I personally am for anybody willing to search and help.  But just need to be careful with the integrity of the evidence.  Tim seems to know and I'm surprised LP let what happened last week go.

I WANT him to search.  Just make sure to be careful of every move and comment, as it feeds into the defense's hands!  We don't want that, as I'm sure LP doesn't either.  Not sure why he's not more mindful of that is all.

WOW, you mean after all this time you finally figured out that we are pro-TES???!!!

You mean like being pro-search, pro-results, pro-helping families, pro-closure and pro-finging missing people.

Tim and TES are not perfect and trust he they get an earful from me when it occurs. However, they have a heart of gold, have a tack record and do it for the love and memory of Laura.

They don't do it for $200K.

All they do is search. They went from FL to NC back to TX and searched in each location. It is not about being on TV nightly to hear yourself talk.

For TES its about searching even when the media does not cover the search or the missing person because its not a ratings grabber.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: November 18, 2008, 11:27:38 PM »

Destiny, JMO but from reading all the posts LP has a lot of supporters as well.  I think that what supporters of TES and of Caylee are concerned about is the protocol.  Tim Miller has a proven track record...we know what he can do and how he does it.  LP has injected himself into this situation without that record.  I personally don't doubt that LP really wants to find Caylee but it needs to be done carefully. It doesn't make him a bad person...he is just doing something that is different from his expertise as a bounty hunter.   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: November 18, 2008, 11:27:38 PM »

Finding a body is highly unlikely at this late date.

Finding evidence is still more possible but what if the person finding the evidence is not credible?

Of course no one would question finding a body but many including LE certainly would, and have, evidence. 

The Anthonys are already saying things were stolen from their house to be planted, etc.  A defense attorney could use this to have evidence thrown out and therefore a jury would never even see it.

Those people make me so mad I could scream!    I really wish they'd all be given a poly. I think it's unbelievable they haven't been.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1745 on: November 18, 2008, 11:29:08 PM »

Now Des, not true.  Yes we are big TES supporters.  I personally am for anybody willing to search and help.  But just need to be careful with the integrity of the evidence.  Tim seems to know and I'm surprised LP let what happened last week go.

I WANT him to search.  Just make sure to be careful of every move and comment, as it feeds into the defense's hands!  We don't want that, as I'm sure LP doesn't either.  Not sure why he's not more mindful of that is all.

Well I would like to ask you - what do you think of Mark Klaas now???
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: November 18, 2008, 11:30:09 PM »

Anyone who is on the witness list better have a past akin to Mother Teresa.
Is Padilla on that list ? What about Rob Dick ? 

The only person in this case who comes even remotely close - who probably IS better than Mother Teresa - is little Caylee.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: November 18, 2008, 11:30:35 PM »

I don't know what types of things that could have been stolen from the A house
that could be found out there that could be evidence. If they find some kiddo clothes, at this point in time, they would be rags. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: November 18, 2008, 11:30:40 PM »

I just don't think it a very good idea to have someone who is known to LE to be a person who tells false statements about his training and experience handling potential evidence.

Defense attorneys would have a field day out of that and the evidence would never make it to court.

I agree that is pretty likely.

However.. just for the sake of argument. Let's say this diver DID actually find Caylee's remains.  Yes, highly unlikely, but let's just say he did.  I dont see how a defense attorney could talk their client's way out of a conviction under that circumstance.  Whether you or I found a body, or whether this diver found the body- it's still a body. It's the big evidence needed to put the DP on the table- It's the evidence  you're pretty confident in knowing this guy couldn't have magically pulled out of his ass just to make himself look good by finding.. doesn't matter if LE is there on the scene or not. If they can prove it's her by DNA, then whether this guy lied to his employer or not is kind of irrelevant. 

I'm not LP, so I can't get into his brain about it. But I do like to play Devil's Advocate, in any case. 

What if one of Tim Miller's volunteer searchers had found Caylee Marie's remains and ... it turned out that he had a past that was less than desirable?  I am almost positive that each searcher was NOT put through a background search.

My case rests!!!  The LE should be conducting an official investigation ... recuiting experienced/ qualified searchers from the ranks and ... underwriting the costs.

Locating Caylee Marie's remains is crucial if the scales of justice are going to balance.   Why is a private search organization that relies on donations to operate as well as volunteers workers and ... for the most part ... inexperienced searchers do the job that investigators should be doing?  LE has the cell phone records, the ping locations, the witness accounts and ... Casey's own word in regards to Blanchard Park area.

Janet
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 11:36:26 PM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: November 18, 2008, 11:30:51 PM »

Ok I having been thinking about LE asking LP to take a lie dectator test.

Here if is my thought for the day- Could TES have already recorded the river with their sonar (telling LP they never recorded it)  and know the garbage bag was not there before "his" search.   

I 'thought' the bag was UNDER SILT.  Can a side sonar pick up items that are under silt?  I don't know the answer, but I'm hoping one of the monkeys knows and will share the info.
I know that a side sonar can give back a really good reflection of what's in the water, but can it see through silt, too?  TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: November 18, 2008, 11:31:46 PM »

If any one wants to listen to Dana tonight on radio

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/justiceinterrupted
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: November 18, 2008, 11:33:22 PM »

I haven't read too far back yet, but I just watched NG.  Nothing should shock me at this point, but what in the world??......Casey said LE hasn't even found Caylee's clothes yet?  The ones she was wearing that day?  I think in most of our minds, we think Casey chloroformed Caylee and the baby just kinda went to sleep, but this is murder; and i'ts ugly.  Did Casey take off all of Caylee's clothes after she was dead, threw them somewhere and put the body somewhere else?  I know for sure now, this was no accident, it was planned and Caylee must have been so scared to see the ugliness coming out of Casey. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: November 18, 2008, 11:33:27 PM »

Klaas ... please edit my last post.

I am almost positive that each searcher was not put through a background search.

Thank you.

I promise to never never never never bother you again.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: November 18, 2008, 11:33:41 PM »

What if one of Tim Miller's volunteer searchers had found Caylee Marie's remains and ... it turned out that he had a past that was less than desirable?  I am almost positive that each searcher was put through a background search.

My case rests!!!  The LE should be conducting an official investigation ... recuiting experienced/ qualified searchers from the ranks and ... underwriting the costs.

Locating Caylee Marie's remains is crucial if the scales of justice are going to balance.   Why is a private search organization that relies on donations to operate as well as volunteers workers and ... for the most part ... inexperienced searchers do the job that investigators should be doing?  LE has the cell phone records, the ping locations, the witness accounts and ... Casey's own word in regards to Blanchard Park area.

Janet

Janet, I agree. If LE was out there doing official searches, we wouldn't even be discussing this.  We'd either be sad they hadn't found her yet, or happy they did. That simple.  Everything right now is such a complete screw-up.  I mean.. it's BAD.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: November 18, 2008, 11:34:14 PM »

If any one wants to listen to Dana tonight on radio

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/justiceinterrupted

Thanks Red.

Janet

_____

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: November 18, 2008, 11:34:17 PM »

Well I would like to ask you - what do you think of Mark Klaas now???

Not sure if you are asking me or Destiny, but I feel bad for Mark Klaas for his loss.  I've just never heard of any achievements from his org.  I don't think it's right for him to go on air and bash EVERYbody else for their efforts, as if he's the only legitimate org. with, in my eyes, no track record, as I haven't seen anything.....   I certainly haven't seen him involved in helping this case.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1756 on: November 18, 2008, 11:35:36 PM »

I just don't think it a very good idea to have someone who is known to LE to be a person who tells false statements about his training and experience handling potential evidence.

Defense attorneys would have a field day out of that and the evidence would never make it to court.

I agree that is pretty likely.

However.. just for the sake of argument. Let's say this diver DID actually find Caylee's remains.  Yes, highly unlikely, but let's just say he did.  I dont see how a defense attorney could talk their client's way out of a conviction under that circumstance.  Whether you or I found a body, or whether this diver found the body- it's still a body. It's the big evidence needed to put the DP on the table- It's the evidence  you're pretty confident in knowing this guy couldn't have magically pulled out of his ass just to make himself look good by finding.. doesn't matter if LE is there on the scene or not. If they can prove it's her by DNA, then whether this guy lied to his employer or not is kind of irrelevant. 

I'm not LP, so I can't get into his brain about it. But I do like to play Devil's Advocate, in any case. 

What if one of Tim Miller's volunteer searchers had found Caylee Marie's remains and ... it turned out that he had a past that was less than desirable?  I am almost positive that each searcher was put through a background search.

Janet

Janet, at this point no one knows where poor Caylee is.  However, BP is a very busy park.  Jogging trail right in front of river.  Water was real low all summer -near drought conditions.  I am not saying it is impossible but if you ever have been there - you woould understand the skeptics more -I believe.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: November 18, 2008, 11:35:45 PM »

I ask for references from plumbers, lol.

What is very troubling is that LP has attended law school and so fully understands the chain of custody and he says he is just A OK with using someone who was fired for lying about his training and experience.

Maybe it's coming from a military background that causes me to feel that lying about military service is among the lowest of the low.  There are orgs devoted solely to exposing people who do this.

And with good reason, too, as it is just not within the realm of decency.

So we have Todd and Murt who trashed TES and Miller non stop last day I listened and barbeques at search sites, and a film crew being added to the carnival atmosphere.

And we do not know what searches LE may have conducted on their own and in conjunction with the 80-100 TES people still in the Orlando area. 

No one can probably stop LP from doing whatever he wants to do but there is a right way and a wrong way to go about searching for remains.  I'm not sure with a film crew in tow is the right way.

Just my opinion and as I said, I doubt anybody can stop him anyway.  Just hope he doesn't mess up any evidence recovered and make it inadmissible.

There is no do-over in Murder 1.  One shot at it is all they get.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: November 18, 2008, 11:38:12 PM »

I ask for references from plumbers, lol.

What is very troubling is that LP has attended law school and so fully understands the chain of custody and he says he is just A OK with using someone who was fired for lying about his training and experience.

Maybe it's coming from a military background that causes me to feel that lying about military service is among the lowest of the low.  There are orgs devoted solely to exposing people who do this.

And with good reason, too, as it is just not within the realm of decency.

So we have Todd and Murt who trashed TES and Miller non stop last day I listened and barbeques at search sites, and a film crew being added to the carnival atmosphere.

And we do not know what searches LE may have conducted on their own and in conjunction with the 80-100 TES people still in the Orlando area. 

No one can probably stop LP from doing whatever he wants to do but there is a right way and a wrong way to go about searching for remains.  I'm not sure with a film crew in tow is the right way.

Just my opinion and as I said, I doubt anybody can stop him anyway.  Just hope he doesn't mess up any evidence recovered and make it inadmissible.

There is no do-over in Murder 1.  One shot at it is all they get.

Very well said!  (cause joe the plumber says so) 

No, really!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: November 18, 2008, 11:38:16 PM »

Klaas ... please edit my last post.

I am almost positive that each searcher was not put through a background search.

Thank you.

I promise to never never never never bother you again.

Janet

Thanks Klaas.

I lied.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.