March 28, 2024, 11:02:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369212 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1780 on: November 18, 2008, 11:56:10 PM »

OOOHHH! And might I ADD!  HOw is Tim supposed to concentrate on a real search and feeding thousands of people at the same time??? How can he do his job?????   I personally have not heard of ANY success from Mark Klaas's org.  I'm not condemning him for what he's doing with his org., but DO NOT act like he's knows about Tim's!!!! 

Ok, off my rant now. 

TES should NOT have to feed the volunteers....people were told to bring a sack lunch....however in other areas and on searches that I have been on...the people of the community come together and make sure there is plenty of food and water etc for the volunteers....what in the hell is wrong with people...why in the hell  weren't the church groups out there...the restaurants should be donating food, grocery stores...the whole thing just pisses me off to no end....people from all over this great country were buying food long distance and having it delivered....why in the hell do I, in MO, need to feed the volunteers in Orlando?? Sorry if I sound bitter...but I am....I never seen such a lack of community in my life......

IIRC...I offered to TES...way in advance, ir food/water etc was needed...just let me know....I was told...that Tes had that all covered.....

What a shock at the last minute/Friday afternoon of second search...not from TES...but associate of TES....help we need everything....I know that this was posted on several TES supporting sites....including, and in the forefront SM....that massive amounts of food ere sent to the search....many places/food I called said that they were wiped out.....so to read the TES official report of part of the reason they left was no food....well...it left me flabergasted to say the least...I do my homework....food and water imoo was not an issue....not bashing TES...but I do not agree with the TES report of lack of food to not be correct....Des

Des, you did a great job!  I think in some of our experience, nobody HAD to call, the community just jumped in to help.  Besides, TES wasn't sure of the turnout, and possibly wanted to keep people happy by providing food.  They just can't be asked themselves to cover the expense, or the time to get it.  It's people like you and others who took care of them, though you shouldn't have had to.  People 'should' have brought there own... Wink

Bullshit.....I offed weeks in advence FDA/Food service Comapnies to take care or everything....I was turned down....Des

Does anyone else remember that some of the searchers at the TES search said that they did not expect to receive lunch/drinks, etc. at the search because the volunteers were instructed to bring food and drink for themselves? 

One thing I do remember is that on one day of the searches, (a saturday i think), it was said that the searchers were not the ones eating, it was the folks who stayed behind in the tents, at the tables, milling around, etc.  If that was true, those folks could have/should have brought their own food and drink as well.  IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: November 18, 2008, 11:57:13 PM »

Does anyone else remember that some of the searchers at the TES search said that they did not expect to receive lunch/drinks, etc. at the search because the volunteers were instructed to bring food and drink for themselves? 

Yes I do and that is always the case.  I don't think their leaving had anything at all to do with food and have never heard of that being an issue at all.

I believe they weighed the chances of recovering remains or not against those of others in need just as Tim stated.   There were four missing in NC and there are still TES members locally in Orlando if LE requests more searches.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: November 18, 2008, 11:57:28 PM »

On Nancy Grace she had a ME on her show that explained why the car would still smell 4 months later. The medical examiner man that she had on there said that he thinks the body was in the car for two weeks.

Could this mean that there is a different time line then of when she disposed of the body? Maybe we should look over the pings and see if we can get a different location that Casey may have been at since the time line could be changed. I agree with the ME that her body would have been in there for a long time. If Caylee was killed on the 16th then that means two weeks later it would have been June 30th or around that time that Caylees body was gone. She could have disposed of the body in July even.

Yes, I heard Dr. Perper say 2 weeks as well.  I was surprised because I thought they had determined 2-3 days.  In this case I think Dr. Perper could be wrong.  Yes, there were bodily fluids decomposing but I don't think her body was in the car for 2 weeks (I could be wrong of course  )

If it was only a few days - would the smell still be that bad? 
If it was a fresh blood will smell maybe 3 or 4 days but if it is skin and some other fluids will smell for several days but everything can be cleaned...maybe casey roll over an animal to cover up her crime and the animal skink stll there(under the car)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: November 18, 2008, 11:57:36 PM »

I have a confession to make, I know very little about Mark Klaas's foundation or work.  I know he has Klaas Kids and Beyond Missing but I don't see where he actually searches for missing people.  It appears Beyond Missing is more informational for creating flyers and what to do:

http://www.beyondmissing.com/main.shtml

http://www.klaaskids.org/

Maybe I missed it but I don't see where any of it pertains to physically searching.
The KlaasKids Search Center offers a highly trained search manager to assist in organizing a community search effort on behalf of a missing child. The Search Center will respond to child abductions when we are contacted by a family member of the missing child or by the jurisdictional law enforcement agency. We will provide on-site assistance in organizing a volunteer search effort while providing liaison with law enforcement, the community and the family.
http://www.klaaskids.org/

This is all I saw.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1784 on: November 18, 2008, 11:58:21 PM »

OK Iam just throwing this question out there!!!

How would you feel about the divers if CA and GA hired them?   

MT.. you're a trouble maker! 

Who?  Me?  Noooooo!!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: November 18, 2008, 11:59:30 PM »

Red ... you take care.  I had assumed that you would be well by now.

Well ... I am going to listen to Dana rather than a game Scrabble.

Hey ... hubby is totally into something on the history channel so he will be thankful.

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zoo Keepers

Janet
9:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: November 18, 2008, 11:59:44 PM »

IMOO...this forum is so pro TES.....any real info not supporting TES...is flamed and disregarded....Des

I do think this forum is very pro TES, however  the "oldies" (as in not newbies  ) know him a LOT better than I do. They've seen him at work, admired what he can do, been amazed at the numbers of families he has helped.  I think it's great he has the respect of so many people.  Maybe the problem is that LP is so different from Tim in so many ways, that it's hard (at least for some) not to judge, compare, etc..  I seem to get in trouble- or fluff feathers - when I play Devil's Advocate around here.. I have since Day 1.  Since I don't know Tim as well as many of the "oldies" do, I think I'm willing and able to look at what both people can offer this case.  I am not blind (I don't think?) to their faults, but I hope I can recognize when somebody deserves praise. And I do believe that LP - despite the fact he might love the media - does want to find Caylee. He was in tears when it was thought she may have been found in that river. I don't think for a second those were fake tears.     There's a good guy in there somewhere..  I don't mind looking for him.

It think Leonard's driven to find Caylee because he got KC out on bail and provided his resources (body guards, drove KC to appts., watched house, etc. with multiple people) for days on end all in the hope that KC would give them information to help find Caylee.  Then it became apparent to Leonard, as to all of us, that KC was at fault herself.  That changed the playing field.  Then Leonard asked KC for info and she got mad and told him to get out of HER house.  LP told KC that he would find Caylee, with or without KC's help.  He's said that on NG more than once.  So, IMO, LP is driven to find Caylee, he has been motivated to find the little girl all this time (remember the story that he told about a person trying to walk away with his son during a ball game they were attending?).  I think the bounty hunter in LP is the added ingredient that makes him keep continuing on with this and not letting it go.  AND I think that's what the Anthony's hate so much!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: November 19, 2008, 12:00:09 AM »

Hello All

Just thinking, queston wasn't it better LP brought cameras with him?  Without them he could be accused of anything?  You can't hide very well what the eyes can see.  True you may not want to see anything hurtful but didn't being on live cam make it more legitimate than less?   
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: November 19, 2008, 12:02:49 AM »

Casey also pinged in these two areas which are wooded. Could these mean anything?

On June 23rd she was around this area which is wooded and looks to have a pond as well:

This one on June 29th. On June 23rd she also pinged in this area:

!~*Mar*~!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1789 on: November 19, 2008, 12:04:19 AM »

My husband packed a cooler full of drinks, water and sandwiches.  We. fortunately, had to take our car to our areas to be searched.  However, zone 1 (first group) took busses to BP.  I have no idea when they came back.  But I doubt people wanted to carry their coolers or lunches around all day.  I am sure many came back real hungry.  If they din't use a cooler, I doubt their lunches were any good after sitting in a hot car all day.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1790 on: November 19, 2008, 12:07:33 AM »

Well now Ms. Jackie Dr. Perper seems to agree with us.For him I think it has more to do with reports of the car still smelling of decomp than anything else. Now Dr. Lee and Kobe common sense tells you when you pass road kill after a couple of days in the hot sun it smells awful. But in a few days the smell is gone. Not with decomp. huh uh buddy not in the real world

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: November 19, 2008, 12:07:40 AM »

My husband packed a cooler full of drinks, water and sandwiches.  We. fortunately, had to take our car to our areas to be searched.  However, zone 1 (first group) took busses to BP.  I have no idea when they came back.  But I doubt people wanted to carry their coolers or lunches around all day.  I am sure many came back real hungry.  If they din't use a cooler, I doubt their lunches were any good after sitting in a hot car all day.

Yea especially pizza, I hear that can get really smelly. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1792 on: November 19, 2008, 12:08:19 AM »

Casey also pinged in these two areas which are wooded. Could these mean anything?

On June 23rd she was around this area which is wooded and looks to have a pond as well:

This one on June 29th. On June 23rd she also pinged in this area:

Problem with these maps is that the aerial views.  Many of these areas are behind barb wire fence.  Too difficult for Casey - IMO
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: November 19, 2008, 12:08:55 AM »

On Nancy Grace she had a ME on her show that explained why the car would still smell 4 months later. The medical examiner man that she had on there said that he thinks the body was in the car for two weeks.

Could this mean that there is a different time line then of when she disposed of the body? Maybe we should look over the pings and see if we can get a different location that Casey may have been at since the time line could be changed. I agree with the ME that her body would have been in there for a long time. If Caylee was killed on the 16th then that means two weeks later it would have been June 30th or around that time that Caylees body was gone. She could have disposed of the body in July even.

This is the reason I want to know more about "Andy" and why she was in a secluded area at 4:20 am on June 30/July 1st.  I did find where Dante lived only a few houses down from Andy a few years ago...I may be totally wrong, but hey at this point it's a 50/50 shot.

KCJackie, did you send your pings and photos to LE?  I agree that this is a very very strange place to be at that hour.

Didn't someone tell us they operate 24 hours but would there be people about at that time or would it be later, etc.?  And lots of factories are cutting shifts with slow economy so would need to know the situation on that date.

But those are some of the most secluded and creepy photos I have seen.  And if it were a busy area, wouldn't somebody pick up that abandoned sofa/furniture, etc.?  Patches missing from the pavement, etc. just looks abandoned to me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1794 on: November 19, 2008, 12:09:44 AM »

Did you see where anothermonkey called me a troublemaker?  Well, I never!!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: November 19, 2008, 12:10:01 AM »

What about a small  backpack with bottles of water and ... nutri/energy bars and fruit.  Are we not talking about one meal.  The picnic could wait for a more opportune time.

Good Night Mytime.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: November 19, 2008, 12:12:25 AM »

Night everyone ...

Keep up the great work.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: November 19, 2008, 12:13:35 AM »

Did you see where anothermonkey called me a troublemaker?  Well, I never!!   

It was not me!!!

I think Klaas and the mods consider me the troublemaker of the cage.

Ducky and I are now leaving so that they can have a little peace.

Janet

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1798 on: November 19, 2008, 12:13:50 AM »

JANET~ these are two of the main issues from the transcript you provided me that really bother me the most:
=====================================================================================

TODD BOSINSKI, OWNER, BLACK WATER DIVERS, CONDUCTING SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: I think it went fantastic. Honestly, we`re not doing anything but help -- trying to help.

You know, I hear the president of Equusearch over here stating that he was out here with sonar and all this other stuff. One of the questions I have for him, has he been trained with sonar? Does he know what type of sonar equipment he was using? Was it recorded, and if it was.

Well, I sure as hell hope he knows what sonar he is using, even I know in the past he's used Hummingbird sonar and I'd be willing to bet he has done more searches with sonar lookin for victims??????? I can't believe this diver/liar would question whether or not Tim knows his sonar euipment

GRACE: Well, I can answer that for you. I can answer that for you very quickly. Yes, he`s been trained. He`s done five-scan sonar with success all over the country.

Leonard told me personally and I`m going to sit here and tell you what he told me. When I got doing the sonar work, pulled the boat up to shore, Leonard said, Tim, I need your divers, I need your divers.

GRACE: You told me that.

MILLER: I said, Leonard, there`s nothing there. Leonard told me, Tim, you don`t realize the opportunity we`re missing. He gave me the story about why he thought that. He said the body is right there. He said, Tim, think about it, just think about it, we`ll have that cameras be -- we`ll have your divers in there, TV cameras all around.

Tim Miller`s holding Caylee`s skull. Think how much money we can make, Tim. Exactly what happened today is what Leonard told us on Sunday and we are doing the statement.
[/b]

Well that digusts me beyond belief~God forbid if that were my child and the searcher is thinking, wow look we can hold up her skull in front of all the media_yippee???

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Caylee Search Divers Find Bag With Toys, Bones
Aired November 13, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MILLER: Nancy, I knew on Saturday that Leonard Padilla was going do this dive. I put somebody in that water with sonar for three-and-a-half hours Sunday morning. They got done scanning that, said they didn`t find anything. I personally got in that water myself with the sonar. I eliminated that. When I pulled that boat on the water, Leonard Padilla was standing on the bank and said, Tim, I need your divers. I said, Leonard, we`re not diving. I said, I can tell you where tires are, where a wheelbarrow frame is, where different things are at in there. I said, Leonard, please ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/13/ng.01.html
[/quote]

I AM THE ONLY MONKEY BOTHERED BY THESE STATEMENT~HELLO, I'M HOLDING YOUR CHILD'S SKULL FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE..........sick

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: November 19, 2008, 12:14:31 AM »

Puzzler - yes I think Colt/Chuck said he brought a lunch and something to drink.  I'm sure some didn't and that some wore inappropriate clothes as well.  When you have over 1000 people show up I'm sure many are ill prepared.

Klaas, totally agree with your thoughts.  I was questioning myself...if I had heard correctly...that the volunteers in a meeting or meetings before the actual searches were instructed to bring food and drink (just like they would have been instructed to wear appropriate clothing).  I was just trying to reconcile the difference between  - we don't need food or drink vs.  we need everything...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.