March 28, 2024, 02:16:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369226 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1880 on: November 19, 2008, 07:38:42 AM »

On Nancy Grace she had a ME on her show that explained why the car would still smell 4 months later. The medical examiner man that she had on there said that he thinks the body was in the car for two weeks.

Could this mean that there is a different time line then of when she disposed of the body? Maybe we should look over the pings and see if we can get a different location that Casey may have been at since the time line could be changed. I agree with the ME that her body would have been in there for a long time. If Caylee was killed on the 16th then that means two weeks later it would have been June 30th or around that time that Caylees body was gone. She could have disposed of the body in July even.

Yes, I heard Dr. Perper say 2 weeks as well.  I was surprised because I thought they had determined 2-3 days.  In this case I think Dr. Perper could be wrong.  Yes, there were bodily fluids decomposing but I don't think her body was in the car for 2 weeks (I could be wrong of course  )

If it was only a few days - would the smell still be that bad? 
If it was a fresh blood will smell maybe 3 or 4 days but if it is skin and some other fluids will smell for several days but everything can be cleaned...maybe casey roll over an animal to cover up her crime and the animal skink stll there(under the car)
Wasn't June 24th the day GA said she wouldn't let him get the gas cans out of the car? What if that baby was still in the car then? It would make sense to me that the longer a dead body is in a place (especially enclosed) the more the smell would be concentrated.

I think I will re-read some stuff today because I find it plausible that the body was in the car longer than originally thought. Dr P has been around on cases a long time and the behavior and stories the A's have told are not fitting together(shock!).
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: November 19, 2008, 08:04:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.Hope everyone is doing well this morning.Off to get more coffee.

(MuffyBee..Thanks for your prayers.Hubby's shoulder surgery well)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1882 on: November 19, 2008, 08:05:26 AM »

From the Ant's blog:

Caylee: Things to Know About Her!

NEW Facts to Know about Caylee Marie!
Caylee is more left handed than right, but she can throw with either hand.
She knows her full name.
She loves dogs and cats.
She loves balloons!
She can count to 45 in spanish.
She loves dancing and music.

Name: Caylee Marie Anthony
Missing since: June 16, 2008

Characteristics
Hair-light brown hair
Eyes-Dark hazel
Height- Aprrox. 3.5 to 4 feet tall
Weight- Approx. 35 – 45 lbs.
Birth mark on left shoulder/arm

Caylee's Favorite Things!
Color: purple and pink
Food & Drink: green beans and apple juice
Sweets: iced animal cookies & chocolate ice cream

If you have seen Caylee Marie or you think you have in the past, please call the new tipline at:

Tips & Leads Call the New Number:
1-888-231-5618

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1883 on: November 19, 2008, 08:07:42 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: November 19, 2008, 08:11:03 AM »

One thing I do remember is that on one day of the searches, (a saturday i think), it was said that the searchers were not the ones eating, it was the folks who stayed behind in the tents, at the tables, milling around, etc.  If that was true, those folks could have/should have brought their own food and drink as well.  IMO

Catching up, but I would LOVE more info on this.... I remember reading that and going 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: November 19, 2008, 08:14:43 AM »

Good morning Dottie -- yes I was up early -- my lower back has been giving me fits since Sunday.  If you have my email handy, can you email me?  I have yours at home and I am already at work.  Hope all Monkeys have a great day!
DONE 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1886 on: November 19, 2008, 08:20:19 AM »

One thing I do remember is that on one day of the searches, (a saturday i think), it was said that the searchers were not the ones eating, it was the folks who stayed behind in the tents, at the tables, milling around, etc.  If that was true, those folks could have/should have brought their own food and drink as well.  IMO

Catching up, but I would LOVE more info on this.... I remember reading that and going 
I think that it was colt that said that the food was way behind the tents and they were never offered any food.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: November 19, 2008, 08:22:47 AM »

I AM THE ONLY MONKEY BOTHERED BY THESE STATEMENT~HELLO, I'M HOLDING YOUR CHILD'S SKULL FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE..........sick

I think to be bothered by it, you have to believe it was said. I'm not so sure it was..  even if it was, I question why Tim would even say that out loud.  He may have a beef with LP, and he may question his motives- he has the right to both. We all know that when it comes to finding people- as even LP himself stated - Tim is the best.  However, I do have a problem with Tim going that far on national television.  You think anybody who cares about Caylee wants to hear about "hey, let's hold her little skull for all the world to see"? (Whether it is true or not?)  Why the need to disparage LP like that? All Tim needed to do was let LP dig himself a ditch, be a jackass or whatever else... not let the anger and frustration get to himself like it obviously did, and has. Notice that LP didn't give any snarky retort, either.. and he has yet to be rude to the man, that I know of. At least not publicly.

As for the divers planting evidence, or pulling up evidence.. and questioning them.  Wouldn't you then have to question LP or members of his team, first? How would the divers get any of this potential evidence, were they to find something legit? From somebody who has at any time had access to that house- either LP, the female bodyguard, etc.  OR maybe somebody from within the family (maybe not likely, but it's another option I'm throwing out there).  So then you give LP or his buddies, a poly. Which is exactly what the FBI is going to do.  If LP was going to plant evidence, I think he would have done so by now.  And he sure as heck can't go back to the house to get stuff.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: November 19, 2008, 08:23:12 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview
Caylee Anthony, 3, Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 7:12 am EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 8:13 am EST November 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News reporter Jessica D'Onofrio was granted an exclusive tour of the home of Casey Anthony's parents, who claim they have have proof that their granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of Caylee, who is now 3 years old.

Casey Anthony and her daughter lived in the Orange County home of George and Cindy Anthony, although Casey Anthony often stayed elsewhere, sometimes with Caylee.

"Having Thanksgiving come, it's not gonna be our normal, you know, our normal Thanksgiving," Cindy Anthony said.

people want to say, 'Cindy and George are in such denial. Why can't they see it the way we see it,'" D'Onofrio said.

"Until I know 100 percent, I am not going to give up," Cindy Anthony said. "There's no concrete evidence. There's only circumstanial evidence."

Cindy Anthony told D'Onofrio that Orange County sheriff's detectives admitted to her that the evidence found in Casey Anthony's car -- the smell of death, a stain, decomposition of human remains -- does not prove that Caylee is dead or that Casey Anthony killed her.

Cindy Anthony said she's upset that the sheriff's office has apparently rushed to judgment by not searching for Caylee.

"Elizabeth Smart. The police department there thought she was dead, but yet they followed up and brought Elizabeth home to Ed Smart," Cindy Anthony said.

Elizabeth Smart was found alive nine months after she was kidnapped from her Salt Lake City home in 2003.

Cindy Anthony recounted the days when her daughter was first bailed out of jail.

"Casey didn't want to come in (her bedroom) at first because this is where she and Caylee spent most of their time," Cindy Anthony said. "We got an air mattress and she wanted to stay in our room -- and we have a big enough bedroom that she had a big enough space -- for the whole first week."

Casey Anthony's bedroom is covered with pictures of Caylee, from ultrasound images to her birth and several pictures of them together.

"It became more comforting for her to be here. She'd sleep with (her) Teddy (bear). And it was hard. Very, very hard," Cindy Anthony said.

Cindy Anthony said her daughter watched TV while she was home, including local news the day stories were being aired about tests indicating that a dead body was likely in her car trunk.

A woman who was staying with the family and monitoring Casey Anthony's release from jail, said Casey Anthony reacted to the stories by saying, "several people borrowed my car in the past."

Protesters were camped out in front of the Anthony home at that time, and Cindy Anthony said Casey Anthony peered out of a window the night her father got into a heated argument. Casey Anthony called 911, urging authorities to arrest the protestors.

Cindy Anthony said going into Caylee's room is not easy to do.

"This is Caylee's room. It's very hard to come into now. And people are going to start to send Christmas presents already to Caylee," Cindy Anthony said. "I open the door a couple of times a week. I was in her room earlier today, sitting and reflecting and crying."

Cindy Anthony said she will likely go Christmas shopping for Caylee, too.

"I think about the days she'd go into her little cottage and she'd ring the little doorbell and she'd go, 'Ding dong," said George Anthony from his back yard.

Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, 26, who was visible when Caylee first went missing, has not been seen as much lately.

"He's trying to sustain his income for himself. I mean, he hasn't worked for two-plus months. It's hard for him to work every single day," George Anthony said. "This can tear a family apart if you let it."

The Anthonys said they have proof that Caylee is alive, and they plan on holding a news conference later this week to discuss the details.

"Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1889 on: November 19, 2008, 08:31:20 AM »

Morning monkeys. It's Wednesday.  Anything new?

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: November 19, 2008, 08:34:01 AM »

A woman who was staying with the family and monitoring Casey Anthony's release from jail, said Casey Anthony reacted to the stories by saying, "several people borrowed my car in the past."

Wow. Welcome to the Blame Game.     

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: November 19, 2008, 08:41:56 AM »

The A's will try to discredit anything or anyone that might testify against Casey.  Casey will lie as she always has done.  Cindy will back Casey up as always.  George will be his robot self.  Lee will defend them all when he's not hiding. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: November 19, 2008, 08:44:18 AM »

The A's will try to discredit anything or anyone that might testify against Casey.  Casey will lie as she always has done.  Cindy will back Casey up as always.  George will be his robot self.  Lee will defend them all when he's not hiding. 

An all-around sad state of affairs. I wonder what proof they have that Caylee is alive.

I remember you, Caylee.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1893 on: November 19, 2008, 08:54:58 AM »

I find it strange that the A's have a PI who is supposedly following up tips on a live Caylee, but everytime we hear of a tip it has been investigated and debunked by the local LE of where the tip originated..So what is the PI to do?? It doesn't sound like much of a workload.

Carmen
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: November 19, 2008, 08:55:04 AM »

An all-around sad state of affairs. I wonder what proof they have that Caylee is alive.

One would think that if the A's had evidence Caylee is alive, they would turn it over to LE immediately and not wait for press conference to announce the news and/or evidence.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: November 19, 2008, 08:58:38 AM »

Leonard is a likeable guy.  You can't help but like him.  He doesn't deny who is either.  I admire him for that.  I like to give LP a hard time because he is someone who can take it!!  I think it is a motivator for him.  But I'll say this - it better not be all show!!

Hey.. you do realize I was giving you a hard time, right?    You trouble maker, you.      

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1896 on: November 19, 2008, 08:59:27 AM »

I find it strange that the A's have a PI who is supposedly following up tips on a live Caylee, but everytime we hear of a tip it has been investigated and debunked by the local LE of where the tip originated..So what is the PI to do?? It doesn't sound like much of a workload.

I'm willing to bet that every time the PI has gotten close to where Caylee supposedly is, she's "been moved" again. 

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1897 on: November 19, 2008, 09:07:31 AM »

Last night, rumour has it that Murt faked a suicide attempt to get hackers off his back? One of his followers called LE for a welfare check when she noticed something odd going on. Murt is apparently saying the FBI were at his home investigating the hacker complaint but when the woman called LE back to check on Murt they advised there was no one else there and he was fine. Murt is blaming a "hate sight" on the web for the whole ordeal. Anyhow, sounds like a mess. I have never been in Murts chat or a follower of any kind, but this sort of thing really bothers me. FBI, faking suicide...??

Carmen
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: November 19, 2008, 09:09:44 AM »

I'm willing to bet that every time the PI has gotten close to where Caylee supposedly is, she's "been moved" again. 

This is utterly ridiculous. If they knew where she was, and they had a PI "watching," they would have brought her home months ago.

If it wasn't Caylee in the trunk, then who was it? That's what I'd like to ask the Anthonys. Most likely human decomp in the car; a hair from Caylee's head with death band; and much more ... How do they explain this proof?

They just make me so mad. 

But monkeys make me behave (mostly).

I remember you, Caylee.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1899 on: November 19, 2008, 09:10:35 AM »

A tour of the Anthony home? What for? KC needed to sleep on their bedroom floor? If nothing else, that girl can act!! Too bad for her she doesn't have the energy to keep up the facade away from her parents!! No wonder she doesn't want to see them, too much work!!

Carmen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.