March 28, 2024, 10:24:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369206 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1960 on: November 19, 2008, 10:30:56 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview

How can Local 6 have an EXCLUSIVE TOUR when Greta and FoxNews had an EXCLUSIVE TOUR on August 6, 2008?

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

Maybe, It's the "new & improved" exclusive tour?   
I did not realize there was one in Aug. Did it show Caylees room? Someone posted the other day that there was a picture of a cross necklace in Caylees room..bot the rosary the woman made for Casey. Just a thought.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1961 on: November 19, 2008, 10:32:02 AM »

Ok, I have a question about Gale St. John and the Body Hunters. How many bodies have they found? I'm not being a smartass --- yet. Just not familiar with them.

Send them a donation and maybe they'll tell ya! 

Well, she should know I won't be sending a donation then. Wait, wait. I'm seeing my checkbook and a pen and my hand writing a check to ... the phone company. 

I remember you, Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1962 on: November 19, 2008, 10:32:54 AM »

From the Ant's blog:

Caylee: Things to Know About Her!

NEW Facts to Know about Caylee Marie!
Caylee is more left handed than right, but she can throw with either hand.
She knows her full name.
She loves dogs and cats.
She loves balloons!
She can count to 45 in spanish.
She loves dancing and music.

Name: Caylee Marie Anthony
Missing since: June 16, 2008

Characteristics
Hair-light brown hair
Eyes-Dark hazel
Height- Aprrox. 3.5 to 4 feet tall
Weight- Approx. 35 – 45 lbs.
Birth mark on left shoulder/arm

Caylee's Favorite Things!
Color: purple and pink
Food & Drink: green beans and apple juice
Sweets: iced animal cookies & chocolate ice cream

If you have seen Caylee Marie or you think you have in the past, please call the new tipline at:

Tips & Leads Call the New Number:
1-888-231-5618

Um, "if you have seen her or think you have"....

That's pretty good if she can count to 45 in Spanish.. at 2 1/2 yrs old. And Cindy was ok with that? 

I have always wondered if Caylee could count in Spanish couldnt' she have told CA& GA what was going on? If there was a nanny Caylee would have chatted up a storm about her. I do NOT believe for 1 second that Caylee never said a word about what she did during the day/night.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1963 on: November 19, 2008, 10:34:30 AM »

Ok, I have a question about Gale St. John and the Body Hunters. How many bodies have they found? I'm not being a smartass --- yet. Just not familiar with them.

Send them a donation and maybe they'll tell ya! 

Well, she should know I won't be sending a donation then. Wait, wait. I'm seeing my checkbook and a pen and my hand writing a check to ... the phone company. 

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1964 on: November 19, 2008, 10:34:57 AM »

Sorry if this has already been posted....found on WS....

Originally Posted by whittymom4  View Post
I agree. And talking about confusing: This is off topic but last night in a chat area, a famous one that video tapes dives, a person came on and said she/he was frustrated and pee'd off because KC is getting everyone into trouble and she needs to start telling the truth. After being asked what she meant, she said this.
1. there are three people who should be arrested right now, and it is not her parents, for accessory, they didn't kill Caylee but knew what was happening and couldn't do anything to help at that point. LE has not arrested them so they will get a deal and testify against KC. The entire episode was an accident at first.

2. That KC's parents didn't have a clue what KC's new lifestyle was with her new friends and hangouts.

3. If KC doesn't start telling what happened and tell ALL THE TRUTH and what they were doing when this goes to court, the judge, jury and even Baez is going to sh*t their pants big time. She said CA will be left speechless.

4. That the chloroform is used to come down off stimulant drugs and was taken out of a house where the person who had it used it to do procedures on their dogs without having to take the dog to the vet.

Some in the chat room were being mean to this person saying that the person was a troll and the person told everyone she had first hand knowledge that people are right on about the zanax sp? calling someone in the group zanax annie...this person also said before leaving that "I didn't have to tell you anything, I am sick of this case determining my future and want the truth told NOW"

She/he made a couple of other statements telling a couple of doubters to f off and said you will see during the trial... and she/he left. It bothered me so much I turned it off and went to bed.

Strange huh?

I, for 1, believe this entire scenario.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1965 on: November 19, 2008, 10:37:47 AM »

I agree. And talking about confusing: This is off topic but last night in a chat area, a famous one that video tapes dives, a person came on and said she/he was frustrated and pee'd off because KC is getting everyone into trouble and she needs to start telling the truth. After being asked what she meant, she said this.
1. there are three people who should be arrested right now, and it is not her parents, for accessory, they didn't kill Caylee but knew what was happening and couldn't do anything to help at that point. LE has not arrested them so they will get a deal and testify against KC. The entire episode was an accident at first.

2. That KC's parents didn't have a clue what KC's new lifestyle was with her new friends and hangouts.

3. If KC doesn't start telling what happened and tell ALL THE TRUTH and what they were doing when this goes to court, the judge, jury and even Baez is going to sh*t their pants big time. She said CA will be left speechless.

4. That the chloroform is used to come down off stimulant drugs and was taken out of a house where the person who had it used it to do procedures on their dogs without having to take the dog to the vet.

Some in the chat room were being mean to this person saying that the person was a troll and the person told everyone she had first hand knowledge that people are right on about the zanax sp? calling someone in the group zanax annie...this person also said before leaving that "I didn't have to tell you anything, I am sick of this case determining my future and want the truth told NOW"

She/he made a couple of other statements telling a couple of doubters to f off and said you will see during the trial... and she/he left. It bothered me so much I turned it off and went to bed.

Strange huh?

Wouldn't surprise me either.  Wonder where this chat was?
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1966 on: November 19, 2008, 10:38:48 AM »

[

It was in Murts chat.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1967 on: November 19, 2008, 10:39:13 AM »

I have no idea about the planting of evidence....but regarding the skull issue, well I am glad Tim made theis known, especially since he is making a statement (I'd assunme he means an official statement, not verbal) that this was true and Padilla NEVER denied it. Maybe since TIm is making a staement, LE wants a polygraph to back it up~just a thought. I have been leery of him ever since I looked at his associates` bounty hunters who own film production companies and are very tied in to the media. So, to them the 200m is really an investment compared to the profits they would hope to reap in the event this film is made. Maybe Tim was making everyone aware~hey, stay clear of him as he is not known to make the wisest judgement IMO. Sorry, I will be off most of the day, so any nanner throwing will have to be addressed later.

No nanner throwing from me. 

Tim said that LP said "this is an opportunity we can't pass up".  I am sure he did say that.. and no, LP did not deny that.  LP also said he begged Tim to let him use the TES divers (and was told no, and then before LP could get somebody else to do it, Tim took those said divers and did it himself). These divers claims to have found a bag of stuff underneath a slab of concrete, in silt. We have seen plenty of info from websites since this episode, that it is harder for a side scan sonar to locate items in silt.. much less underneath a cement slab.  So had LP not had somebody else go into the water, who knows what may or may not have been found? As to whether or not that bag of toys (which has nothing to do with Caylee, we realize) was planted, LE is getting to the bottom of it, right?

I'm going to make an assumption here, and you can feel free to correct me if this is a wrong assumption. Would you feel this way about any "celeb" who went searching for Caylee?  Tim is well known himself, but for different reasons.  He doesn't have his own TV show, that I'm aware of, and something tells me he wouldn't sign up for one any time soon.  LP is NOT Tim, obviously. He has a completely different background, a completely different life. He enjoys the spotlight.. I don't think anybody can doubt that.  That's just who he is.  There is nothing wrong with that, in and of itself. (Just like some kids crave attention, and others not so much).  So being that he has a television show, of course he knows people in the business.  How could he not? 

If somebody came to me with proof (hidden mic or hidden camera, let's say) that LP stated he doesn't give a rat's a$$ about Caylee.. he just wants the fame and fortune that would come from finding her, then yes. That's a huge problem. However, I am not sure that's the case.   And he is still making an attempt to find her, isn't he?  Should he maybe find himself experienced divers that aren't falsifying a military background? Yeah.. I think he should. (But that's not up to us). 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: November 19, 2008, 10:40:58 AM »

Strange huh?

The "Three" --- hmm, A.D. D.S. and S.D. My guesses and I didn't want to use their names.

And is this true about chloroform? Anyone know?

I remember you, Caylee.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: November 19, 2008, 10:41:38 AM »

Good morning  sunny I've been here a while reading and catching up, but thought I would post so we can move to the next thread. 

Dana sure had an interesting show last night, imo. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1970 on: November 19, 2008, 10:41:44 AM »

I guess she's at least looking, but most reports I've read from Brian's site suggest she's found more dead animals than humans.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1971 on: November 19, 2008, 10:41:45 AM »

Strange huh?

I don't doubt this scenario; although, I worry about Annie being chummy with the A's.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: November 19, 2008, 10:44:19 AM »

[

It was in Murts chat.

Alot of strange stuff going on in Murt's chat.  Not sure if knowing it was Murt's chat makes it more believable or less believable to me.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1973 on: November 19, 2008, 10:46:10 AM »

Good morning  sunny I've been here a while reading and catching up, but thought I would post so we can move to the next thread. 

Dana sure had an interesting show last night, imo. 

Muffy....... me me me me me!!  I have the lock.....all ready to roll 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1974 on: November 19, 2008, 10:46:51 AM »

it's about time
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1975 on: November 19, 2008, 10:47:24 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview

How can Local 6 have an EXCLUSIVE TOUR when Greta and FoxNews had an EXCLUSIVE TOUR on August 6, 2008?

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

I got pictures http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1976 on: November 19, 2008, 10:48:40 AM »

Strange huh?

The "Three" --- hmm, A.D. D.S. and S.D. My guesses and I didn't want to use their names.

And is this true about chloroform? Anyone know?

Crying foul!!!!!!!!Who are these people?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1977 on: November 19, 2008, 10:48:56 AM »

rolling rolling rolling on to the next thread

I remember you, Caylee.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1978 on: November 19, 2008, 10:49:46 AM »

"Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'.......keep 'them' Monkey's rollin' ........RAWHIDEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1979 on: November 19, 2008, 10:49:47 AM »

How about my timeline?

Arose at 6am..Turned on the computer..Put the kettle on for hot water...Let the dogs out..fixed my tea..made my bed...let the dogs in..got on the computer....It's 10:57 am,now what?

Hey Tater,sounds like mine..I just started at 4:00

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.