April 27, 2024, 01:41:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brandon Rosales, 23 of Bryan,TX Missing, His Vehicle Found Burning(body found)  (Read 11487 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: November 17, 2008, 10:12:04 PM »

Family Continues Search for Missing Bryan Man
Posted: 6:17 PM Nov 17, 2008
Last Updated: 6:17 PM Nov 17, 2008
Reporter: Kristen Ross
Email Address: ross@kbtx.com

Bryan family continues to search for a 23-year-old man, who went missing over the weekend.

Monday, friends and family of Brandon Rosales, conducted a search around The Oaks apartment complex--the last place Rosales was seen early Saturday.

Family members say prior to that, Rosales left a party after reportedly being threatened. Hours later, his SUV was found burning in Mumford.

Rosales' loved ones are still searching for answers.

"It's very impossible for no one to know what happened to my son-it's impossible," Sally Rodriguez said. "I mean there was a party going on, somebody was there, somebody knows something, somebody's seen something. I wish, and I'm begging them for any information they have towards my son, please call me, contact the police."

Beginning Tuesday morning, Texas Equusearch will begin searching for Rosales.

The group will meet at 8:30 a.m. at Fellowship Freewill Baptist Church in Bryan.

Equusearch is asking for volunteers as well as four-wheelers and horses.

For more information call 713-301-6813.

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/34614124.html
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 05:01:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
zap
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 01:58:55 PM »

I just received a call from Tim Miller - he asked me to please post this here ASAP, Tim and Lisa have found Brandon.  Will post more news as it becomes available to post
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 02:32:34 PM »

I just received a call from Tim Miller - he asked me to please post this here ASAP, Tim and Lisa have found Brandon.  Will post more news as it becomes available to post

Thank you Zap.   And God bless those that searched for him.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 04:47:16 PM »

TES is sad to report that Tim Miller and Lisa Hoffman, after arriving only four hours previously, has found the body of Brandon S. Rosales. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family at this difficult time.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 06:00:29 PM »

Body Found During Search for Missing Bryan Man 
Posted: 3:34 PM Nov 18, 2008
Last Updated: 3:34 PM Nov 18, 2008
Reporter: KBTX Staff
Email Address: news@kbtx.com

Texas EquuSearch is reporting they have found the body of 23-year-old, Brandon Rosales of Bryan who went missing over the weekend.

Members of the search team found the body near where Rosales' burned SUV was discovered in Mumford.

In addition, News 3 has spoken to a member of the family who says the body found is Brandon.

However, at this time, Bryan Police will neither confirm nor deny the body is that of Rosales.

Monday, friends and family of Brandon Rosales, conducted a search around The Oaks apartment complex--the last place Rosales was seen early Saturday.

Family members say prior to that, Rosales left a party after reportedly being threatened.

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/34695249.html

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 07:32:13 PM »

Very proud of our TES team, and Tim and Lisa especially.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 08:28:01 PM »

Missing Central Texas Man Found Dead

(November 18, 2008)—A Texas EquuSearch team Tuesday found the body of Brandon Rosales, 23, of Bryan, who had been the object of a search since the discovery of his burned out SUV over the weekend in Mumford.

The body was found near where the SUV was discovered, KBTX-TV in Bryan reported.

The station reported that a family member confirmed the body found Tuesday is that of the missing man.

Rosales was last seen an early Saturday at an apartment complex after leaving a party at which he was threatened.

Family members thought he was headed home after the party, but instead when to the apartment complex.

Investigators are trying to determine what happened after that.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/34703409.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 11:47:28 AM »

Video about the search and finding Brandon (click on the photo below):

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2008, 08:01:41 PM »

Preliminary Autopsy Results Show Bryan Man Shot Twice
Posted: 6:45 PM Nov 19, 2008
Last Updated: 6:45 PM Nov 19, 2008
Reporter: Kristen Ross
New insight into the death of a 23-year-old Bryan man.

Preliminary autopsy results show Brandon Rosales was shot twice in the head, and his body was partially burned.

Members of Texas EqquSearch found Rosales' body Tuesday in Robertson County.

It was lying in brush pile, a short distance from where his car was discovered burning early Saturday morning.

Rosales went missing Saturday, after family members say he left a party after being threatened.

Robertson County Sheriff's officials say it could be up to ten days before the final autopsy results are available.
http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/34776744.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2010, 03:40:20 PM »

Suspect wanted in 2008 slaying of Bryan man arrested
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 3:06 PM

Police said they arrested a Bryan gang member Monday who was wanted in the 2008 death of a 23-year-old man who disappeared after the pair got into a confrontation in Bryan.

Cabrera "Marco" Antonio Agundiz, 26, was jailed on a charge of engaging in organized criminal activity. Authorities said they arrested Agundiz during a traffic stop in Robertson County, and also arrested Bryan residents and gang members Javier Luviano Marez, 24, and Aldo Guadalupe Hernandez-Ramirez, 26, each on a charge of hindering the apprehension of a known felon. Agundiz and Hernandez-Ramirez also had immigration holds placed on them.

Bryan police said they had been searching for Agundiz since the death of Brandon Scott Rosales, who was reported missing on Nov. 15, 2008. Police said Agundiz pointed a gun at Rosales at an after party behind El Topatio at 206 North Sterling in Bryan that morning, and Rosales' car was found burned in Robertson County later the same day at about 7 a.m.

A relative of Rosales' told police that he was with Rosales until about 2 a.m. on Nov. 15, when they parted ways and Rosales went to an after party. The relative reported that Rosales then called him at about 3 a.m. asking to be picked up at the fire station because "Booger," or Agundiz pulled a gun on him. The relative waited with Rosales at the fire station until a friend came to pick Rosales up, according to a police report.

A friend of Rosales' also came to police the night of Rosales' disappearance, with voice mails he said Rosales left him that morning while he was asleep, police said. In the first message left at 3:10 a.m. Rosales said "Booger" had pulled a gun on him and they were going to retaliate. In a second message left 20 minutes later, Rosales said he was "right around the corner" and had a man "hemmed up," according to a police report.

The friend told police that he and Rosales knew Agundiz from school and the neighborhood where they grew up, and Agundiz might have had a problem with Rosales from middle school when they didn't get along.

On Dec. 19, a witness who wished to stay anonymous met with police and told them that the witness saw Agundiz and Rosales get into a confrontation at the after party, where Agundiz pointed a pistol at Rosales and tried to shoot him, but the weapon did not fire because a clip fell out, the report states. The witness told police that Agundiz then hit Rosales on the head with the pistol and Rosales ran toward the fire station.

Police said Rosales' body was found Nov. 18 in Robertson County, and his death was ruled a homicide. Robertson County officials said then that Rosales' body was found about five miles from where his car was located. They said Rosales had been shot twice in the head, and his body was also partially burned.

Police said they obtained information Monday that Agundiz, who had a felony warrant for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon out for his arrest, was staying at his girlfriend's apartment at 3400 Finfeather Road, and members of his Bryan gang had been hiding him since the warrant had been issued in 2008.

Bryan and Brazos County Special Investigations Unit officers were conducting surveillance at the apartment at about 5 p.m. when they noticed a Tahoe pull up to the apartment and Hernandez-Ramirez get out of the passenger side and knock on the door, according to a police report. Hernandez-Ramirez got back in the vehicle after no one answered, but then went to knock on the door a second time, police said. As Hernandez-Ramirez walked back to the vehicle, Agundiz ran out of the apartment and got into the back seat of the vehicle, police said.

Officers said they followed the Tahoe, which sped up to 90 mph, as they waited for a marked police vehicle to assist. A constable pulled the Tahoe over at 3520 Texas 50 near Mumford, according to the report.

Police said Marez, who was driving, and Hernandez-Ramirez were uncooperative with investigators.

Agundiz remained jailed Tuesday on $250,000 bail. Marez and Hernandez-Ramirez were each held on $50,000 bail.

http://www.istockanalyst.com/article/viewiStockNews/articleid/4221100

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.