March 29, 2024, 04:32:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ocean Search for Natalee Holloway Monday, November 26, 2007  (Read 130390 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 06:02:38 PM »

At 250%

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 06:07:44 PM »

I THINK IT'S JOHN

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2008, 07:08:04 PM »

Note date on this screenshot it's the 12,29,2007

« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 02:25:18 PM by Blonde » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2008, 07:08:27 PM »

Note date on  screenshots and with 3 divers
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 02:23:49 PM by Blonde » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2008, 07:08:50 PM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2008, 07:09:16 PM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2008, 09:30:34 AM »

******* posted a link to this site back during the Persistence search, it's worth watching.  Maybe Johan or Bastibro will let us know if anything interesting is said by the person doing the interview.

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=6472985 (Start at 5:30)

Dutch TV 2/12/08

Coverage of the Persistence Mission starts at 5:30

Very interesting Dutch presentation about the Persistence mission.  Following the Persistence crew interviews there are interviews with Dilma Arends, Julia Renho (she looked absolutely ghastly!), and others including Rudy Croes....I could understand persona non grata from Rudy.

Interesting comments by John Silvetti:  Starts at 9:03

"There are a lot of those uh let's just call em hate websites that say we're looking for oil, we're doing well...I don't know how..I don't even want to respond to that, that's ridiculous."

John Silvetti explains that he bought this "Jolly Roger" flag in Aruba, and if they find Natalee they will fly it along with the American flag when they return to Louisiana.

Note:  This show was done after some crew members had left and others came in, I am only posting the following for information purposes and do not contend that any of them did anything wrong. 

Other crew members identified in the show:

other names mentioned that I'm not sure about placing with a pic are Jake, and Bryan/or Ryan

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2008, 09:44:17 AM »

Wonder if that's really his name!   

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2008, 04:59:59 PM »

Blonde, what did you need? 

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2008, 05:51:40 PM »

2NJSons_Mom
Global Moderator
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #609 on: Today at 03:19:31 PM »   Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

Oceanexploration,

Not sure if you are reading back, but there has been quite a bit of discussion about the Persistance, the crew, the owners, what was or wasn't found, the cover up, ALE involvement in the last couple of threads (might be minus a few things).  This was initiated by a poster's hints. 

If you haven't been lurking, then what a coincidence you decided to check in today.  Good to see you here and glad all is well with you & your family.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2008, 05:52:13 PM »

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: Today at 03:30:12 PM »   Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

Which poster's hints are you referring to?

I haven't been lurking.  Today was the first time here in many months. Reading back I can see people have some of the same questions as myself.  I suppose the answers to some of these questions may never come. I trust others will be answered in time. 

The owner of the Persistence (John), crew members during the search, Tim Trahan, and Tim Miller are all wonderful, trustworthy, hard working people.  They had no business or motives with this search other than to find Natalee. Suggesting anything else is purely speculative and wrong, though I suppose it's human to question, connect abstract dots, and make assumptions.  I can personally vouch for any one of them.  I cannot say the same for others.

I'm not commenting on the trap or it's contents.  It's good to see things are still being thrown around the monkey cage. 

Regards to all.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2008, 05:53:40 PM »

vms
Scared Monkey

« Reply #617 on: Today at 03:43:30 PM »   Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

Quote from: oceanexploration on Today at 03:30:12 PM

I haven't been lurking.  Today was the first time here in many months. Reading back I can see people have some of the same questions as myself.  I suppose the answers to some of these questions may never come. I trust others will be answered in time. 

The owner of the Persistence (John), crew members during the search, Tim Trahan, and Tim Miller are all wonderful, trustworthy, hard working people.  They had no business or motives with this search other than to find Natalee. Suggesting anything else is purely speculative and wrong, though I suppose it's human to question, connect abstract dots, and make assumptions.  I can personally vouch for any one of them.  I cannot say the same for others.

I'm not commenting on the trap or it's contents.  It's good to see things are still being thrown around the monkey cage. 

Regards to all.

Thanks, Kyle.

I hate to even ask but I don't want to see anything left hanging.

Would Mr. Schaefer also be included on your list?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.600

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2008, 05:54:11 PM »

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: Today at 03:49:57 PM »   Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

Buckshot, in the event "what I feel" differs from "what I know to be provable and true", I'll have to obstain from answering your question directly.  I will say the FBI report to Mos which Mos publicly stated in verbatum, said exactly what the FBI were invited to accomplish.  The FBI report and therefore Mos's report was accurate regarding the samples.  As to what the samples were, I cannot comment because I in fact do not know what was sampled.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2008, 05:55:19 PM »

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: Today at 03:54:46 PM »   Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

Quote from: vms on Today at 03:43:30 PM

Regards to all.

Thanks, Kyle.

VMS,
My honest mistake.  Louis is certainly on that list.  I trust him.  I know he went into the search effort with one purpose... finding Natalee.  Of course I'm sure he hoped for a better outcome and to feed on some of the good press if she were proved found.  If I lost as much of a personal fortune in one year as he, I would have lost my mind.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.620   

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2008, 05:56:01 PM »

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: Today at 04:00:07 PM »   Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

Quote from: SS on November 19, 2008, 08:37:02 PM
John Silvetti - red shirt
Dolf Richardson
Hans Mos

Who are the others?

BTW, this is certainly NOT John Silvetti.  I do not know this man.  He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.620

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2008, 05:56:45 PM »

2NJSons_Mom
Global Moderator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: Today at 04:00:25 PM »   Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

Kyle,

I, too, have an additional question for you that pertains to a post you made here stating that you were taking some time off from 1/9 - 1/14....you also stated you saw a vessel from the beach on 1/11 & 1/12.  There are also postings on your Persistence website within that timeframe that seem to infer that you were onboard.  Can you clear that up for me? 

Thanks.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2008, 05:58:14 PM »

Magnolia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: Today at 04:01:58 PM »   Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

Ocean,
Can the ocean survey that the Persistence did be used for
other purposes?

« Reply #626 on: Today at 04:01:58 PM »   Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

Ocean,
Can the ocean survey that the Persistence did be used for
other purposes?oses?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2008, 05:59:23 PM »

Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: Today at 04:03:53 PM »   Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

Quote from: oceanexploration on Today at 03:49:57 PM
Buckshot, in the event "what I feel" differs from "what I know to be provable and true", I'll have to obstain from answering your question directly.  I will say the FBI report to Mos which Mos publicly stated in verbatum, said exactly what the FBI were invited to accomplish.  The FBI report and therefore Mos's report was accurate regarding the samples.  As to what the samples were, I cannot comment because I in fact do not know what was sampled. 

Thank you. Much appreciated.
You are a good man for your efforts.

The monkeys seem to feel certain items (samples) were replaced when sent off to the FBI to be tested. We also have our doubts about certain people that helped you in the search.

Was there ever a time when you guys were not present in searches? Maybe taking a break and/or chasing down possible other leads? We are trying to determine when a window of opportunity may have arose for evil do-ers.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2008, 05:59:56 PM »

Altruist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: Today at 04:06:41 PM »   Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

IF in fact no covert actions were planned by those pursuing the search for Natalee Holloway on the ship of the Persistence were planned long ahead of the trip & with adequate staff & communication ability regardless of being under the authority of the Aruban ALE & if necessary covert actions were not taken on that search to obtain samples of everything in that trap or any others that appeared to hold worthy items to be collected, prior to alerting ALE, than that kind of naievity/stupidity in experienced, educated American men I just did not even fathom for a second.  I had faith that despite what was being publicly communicated other measures, for sure, had been taken to ensure corruption could not trump the efforts by the American's.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2008, 06:00:46 PM »

sharon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: Today at 04:13:04 PM »   Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

Quote from: vms on Today at 03:43:30 PM

Regards to all.

Thanks, Kyle.

I agree -- I hate for things to be left hanging.

So what's up with this?????

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.440

March 20, 2008
Private Eye

(snipped)

Kyle- I emailed Beth your concerns and have suggested to her that she contact the appropriate people on the Persistence, including yourself, and attempt to reconcile as best they can the material the crew saw recovered from the cage versus what they received. I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made, and reminded her that the press release said that the material did not match her blouse. I also pointed out that in the December 30 photo there appeared to be a skull and in the January 7, it did not look at all like a skull. But I did think I noticed a second object in one of the zip lock bags that could possibly be the object that resembled a skull, possibly. I am a little amazed that the denim looks remarkably NOT deteriorated. Mostly I was trying to pique her interest to get her to contact the appropriate people. I think Dave worked closely with the owner of the boat, so he may well have already done this. But I know Beth appreciates the heads up, as do I. You are a good man. I did tell her my main concern was that you were concerned, and that I respect and trust your judgment enough for her to investigate this. Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.