April 25, 2024, 08:51:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Media Malpractice... How Obama Got Elected" - New Documentary  (Read 1720 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 15, 2009, 03:56:52 PM »

"Media Malpractice... How Obama Got Elected"

Interesting new site and documentary.  A look at the future?  Voting for officials over the internet?  Every email address a potential voter?

On November 4th, 2008 millions of Americans were shocked that a man of Barack Obama's limited experience, extreme liberal positions and radical political alliances could be elected President of the United States. For many of these Americans, the explanation was rather simple... the news media, completely enamored with Obama, simply refused to do their job.

On Election day twelve Obama voters were interviewed extensively right after they voted to learn how the news media impacted their knowledge of what occurred during the campaign. These voters were chosen for their apparent intelligence/verbal abilities and willingness to express their opinions to a large audience. The rather shocking video below seeks to provide some insight into which information broke through the news media clutter and which did not.

NEW POLL RESULTS WITH BOTH MCCAIN & OBAMA VOTERS >>

OVER 1,900,000 VIEWS ON YOUTUBE!

http://www.howobamagotelected.com/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 04:00:13 PM »

It has been pointed out that Barack Obama has never created or helped to pass any significant legislation; he has never run a business or spent time serving in the military. Yet he proposes to pull this country out of the worst economic downturn it has seen in recent years all the while “we the people” don’t even know where he was actually born or if his name is Barry or Barack.

Is this undue fear or the hype of a few fringy folks on the internet? Is it really only about the economy? Let’s come in for a landing America before this great Republic comes down in a crash and check who it is that we have as our pilot. Most of us wouldn’t even get on a plane whose pilot had no certain citizenship or if nobody in the airline company actually knew his real name. I wouldn’t!

http://www.skynewswire.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=7757

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.