April 25, 2024, 09:31:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 349592 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2008, 11:14:59 AM »

Good morning monkeys,

IMO, the most interesting thing about Greta's show was her statement that Mos has subpoena power and could verify or discount whatever she has. 

This leads me to believe there may be some actual potential documentation involved.  That would be a switch.  Of course, witnesses can be subpoenaed as well.  However, in this case, witnesses have not proved to have impact with the OM.  In fact, they are easily done away with.

I'm glad Nat's story is back in the news.  Whatever Jim Hammer showed Paulus, it caused him to rip the paper (transcript) from his hand and run inside.  It has also caused the Kalpoe's attorney to refuse talking to Greta.

Whatever happens, Greta is the only one of the MSM to call MOS a LIAR and call Aruba's inaction a COVER-UP.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2008, 11:23:36 AM »

Good morning monkeys,

IMO, the most interesting thing about Greta's show was her statement that Mos has subpoena power and could verify or discount whatever she has. 

This leads me to believe there may be some actual potential documentation involved.  That would be a switch.  Of course, witnesses can be subpoenaed as well.  However, in this case, witnesses have not proved to have impact with the OM.  In fact, they are easily done away with.

I'm glad Nat's story is back in the news.  Whatever Jim Hammer showed Paulus, it caused him to rip the paper (transcript) from his hand and run inside.  It has also caused the Kalpoe's attorney to refuse talking to Greta.

Whatever happens, Greta is the only one of the MSM to call MOS a LIAR and call Aruba's inaction a COVER-UP.

Hans Mos has been exposed. Nothing has changed in Aruba, has it? Same old cover-up with a coupla new faces.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2008, 11:27:39 AM »

God only knows How Ruth Died..
 I have never seen anything written as to how and where.. and when her obituary was posted at the mortuary site, it gave no information and apparently her body was never shipped out of Aruba even though she was German and no date of service was posted.. Leading me to believe she was burned..
Possibly along with another.. N.

Have always wondered whether Ruth was privy to the money laundering and knew too much. What happened to Peter's investigation of Paulus?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2008, 11:33:24 AM »

If the general consensus is indifference to this case I suppose tourism is on the rise and there is no problem with jobs or money any more.  If I were the AVP I would be worried because when you get back to that lethargic stage that Aruba was in prior to the last election you give the MEP a green light for reelection.   

Not solving this case could have a more of an effect on the next political elections in Aruba. I see the AVP once again losing.  Interesting how something so casual as indifference can effect the lives of thousands.

Don't think their tourism is doing good at all, Lalas. I just think the general populace of Aruba has resigned themselves to the fact they are slaves to the Dutch corruption. Aruba is a modern day slave colony.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2008, 11:38:39 AM »

Logged in late this AM and had to catch up.  Good morning.

I thought I had read somewhere that Ruth D. had died in the NL, and I would venture to guess I read it here.  Cannot say if it was verified, or just speculated.

Sharon, I was thinking of another LCD poster from earlier in the case.  Both SS & Klaas posted that he was part of the Brian's Dream team, which was something that I had missed along the way.  As for espionage FP posts, thankfully they were put in a separate thread and came in the more recent past. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2008, 11:41:38 AM »

I am resigned to being Stuck On Stupid. I don't know anything much that I didn't already know then  -- "then" being an accounting, reconstruction of about the first three days or so after Natalee was disappeared.

The long and short of it: There was a meeting Monday night around the vdSloot pool. They may have still been there when Charles Croes and party first arrived. Tuesday and Wednesday Paul was busting butt trying to rewrite history.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2008, 11:43:24 AM »

I thought I had read somewhere that Ruth D. had died in the NL, and I would venture to guess I read it here.  Cannot say if it was verified, or just speculated.

Sharon, I was thinking of another LCD poster from earlier in the case.  Both SS & Klaas posted that he was part of the Brian's Dream team, which was something that I had missed along the way.  As for espionage FP posts, thankfully they were put in a separate thread and came in the more recent past. 

2NJ, That's what was originally written in newspapers about Ruth.

Now I am always amazed to log in here and find all the "facts" have suddenly changed and lots of "we found out" and "we know" completely different scenario each time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2008, 11:50:21 AM »

I am resigned to being Stuck On Stupid. I don't know anything much that I didn't already know then  -- "then" being an accounting, reconstruction of about the first three days or so after Natalee was disappeared.

The long and short of it: There was a meeting Monday night around the vdSloot pool. They may have still been there when Charles Croes and party first arrived. Tuesday and Wednesday Paul was busting butt trying to rewrite history.

Yep
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2008, 11:54:03 AM »

Now I am always amazed to log in here and find all the "facts" have suddenly changed and lots of "we found out" and "we know" completely different scenario each time.

Anna-

Colonel Mustard killed Ms.Peacock at the Racquetball Club with the Candlestick...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2008, 11:58:05 AM »

Well, my memory had the wrong country and I believe Edward or someone did say Germany.

With deep sympathy we announce the death of:

Ruth Gisela Dijkhoff-Holtmann
17 May 1955 - 18 Jun 2005

Funeral took place in Germany

http://www.mementomori.net/05148.html

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2008, 11:59:30 AM »

Well, my memory had the wrong country and I believe Edward or someone did say Germany.

With deep sympathy we announce the death of:

Ruth Gisela Dijkhoff-Holtmann
17 May 1955 - 18 Jun 2005

Funeral took place in Germany

http://www.mementomori.net/05148.html

Bless her heart...
She lived to the ripe old age of ............50.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2008, 12:00:44 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Anna-

Colonel Mustard killed Ms.Peacock at the Racquetball Club with the Candlestick...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2008, 12:02:19 PM »

Who is Ruth.  I missed something somewhere.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: November 19, 2008, 12:04:51 PM »

I don't know if this has been discussed.  How long was the radar out that night????  When Simion says "the bird was on the wire"  Then "the bird flew away".  When I worked in communications (AA) we called the bird on the wire a line problem, when the line was cleared the bird flew away.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: November 19, 2008, 12:07:38 PM »

Anna-

But I am not ruling out the Racquet Club!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: November 19, 2008, 12:19:32 PM »

Anna-

But by this afternoon, it will be Professor Plum did it in the Conservatory with a rope and for a FACT certain!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: November 19, 2008, 12:23:37 PM »

I don't know if this has been discussed.  How long was the radar out that night????  When Simion says "the bird was on the wire"  Then "the bird flew away".  When I worked in communications (AA) we called the bird on the wire a line problem, when the line was cleared the bird flew away.

Thanks A1...never heard that before about the bird on the wire...always thougt it referred to surveillence.

Blonde posted some info on the radar a couple of pages back...Dave said it was out the 7th or 8th. More info there about how it didn't work...Surprise!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: November 19, 2008, 12:24:25 PM »

She worked at the bank in Aruba and was a person helping Paulus..
Her obituary was listed at a mortuary on the fine island of Aruba..
IF she had died in the Netherlands, her obituary would be list there not in Aruba
Supposedly she was a German national.
No funeral date was set at the mortuary.. No family or friends were invited..
Leading to believe she was incinerated..
She supposedly lived on the wonderful speck of rock called Aruba.. and had migrated years before..

Yep she made it to 50 ... and that is all she wrote.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: November 19, 2008, 12:27:57 PM »

I suppose I am also stuck on stupid and KISS as I have a very hard time believing in grande conspiracies that require large numbers of people keeping silent and a secret.  This doesn't happen in real life in my experience.

I still see this as a garden variety crime committed by a not too bright dolt possibly with the assistance of his father and not much more.  Yes, the cove up may have been a bit more complex than that but not to the extent of involving half the island.  Doesn't take nearly that many.

But I am still very interested in the concept of a drunk 17 yo being allowed to declare a person legally deceased and so can only be considered guilty of abuse of a corpse.  I am trying to get my in laws to have a family reunion in Aruba because several of them are very sound sleepers and who knows what might happen, lol!  And at the most, I'd only be charged with abuse of a corpse, six months in the slammer, right?  Might be worth it.  I'm surprised that more people don't take advantage of this nice loophole in "their system"! 

Or does it only exist for Joran who is apparently a Junior Coroner or something? 

Do they truly believe we are stupid enough to believe things like this?  Apparently, they do.

Just saying. . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: November 19, 2008, 12:33:09 PM »

Yes, I can see why A lot more in-law vacations could be booked in Aruba. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.