April 26, 2024, 03:59:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 349620 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: November 19, 2008, 05:17:52 PM »

O/T

Two new filings in the Dr. Phil/K2 arena:

11/17/2008 Brief (RE THEIR CAUSE OF ACTION, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

11/17/2008 Proof of Service (RE BRIEF RE CAUSE OF ACTION, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil

Case # BC363201

Here is the Brief filed.  I didn't get the proof of service.  I'm also not putting it into screen captures unless someone really thinks I need to:

Thanks Klaas.

I do think the K2 quoted Aruban law regarding discovery.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #281 on: November 19, 2008, 05:18:45 PM »

who posted that pic ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: November 19, 2008, 05:23:54 PM »

I guess what confuses me is we have a witness that has passed a polygraph two times about the pond issue.  The pond was drained and people want to think it was because of Tromp...which it was not.  The pond was drained in a manner that kept those that were willing to pay to have it drained out of the loop.  Joran and Paulus are both placed there on the morning in question.  What other reason would that be done had it not had something to do with Natalee? 

Joran pointed to the ocean so often that it told me there was little to it.  After learning what I did about the cage in the ocean and the size of it...I knew that you could not take that heavy cage out in a small boat.  I think what has me scratching my head are the sudden implications on diversions.  I have always thought that CC was indeed there to watch and learn to pass things on to those that needed to know. Yet, we went from talking pond and creidble witness to who stole the stuff from the cage in the ocean so fast that I am still dizzy over it. I am sure it's just me. 

I agree and Like Frank believes, I used to believe it was Jorans home..
Too many things have happened since then and it makes me look elsewhere because Everything we have been told is a lie.. For me the arrest oF L.M. was the key to south America..
 He is the dealer known as the boss...He has hurt people and family members to get his money, so says the judge who tried him, The fear man.. The south American connection.
Even if I am wrong,   
 The truth is available someplace through all this smoke.

My father in law was a fireman who always found bodies in burning homes..
He said you cant see anything in the house full of smoke so you just crawl around on your hands and knees and feel around for something crunchy.. L.M. is crunchy 

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: November 19, 2008, 05:26:07 PM »

Does not look like a body in the video (fullscreen mode), IMO.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23302471#23302581

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: November 19, 2008, 05:28:38 PM »

Klaas, is Celes Fabienne Maessen?  Thanks in advance

I don't think so.  At first I thought Fabienne might be but after the DeVries show aired, the girl on DeVries does not look like Fabienne to me.  Plus, I don't think Fabienne was in the reinactment, we would have known if she had been.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: November 19, 2008, 05:33:31 PM »

Throughout the last 3.5 years every now & then have thought about the arrest of Pvdstoolscum & have decided that it was to give Pvdstoolscum adequate time to spend with that foul offspring of his Jvdstoolscum, big facade.  Had to spend time prepping the weak minded shore up the misdirection, get a strategy set, explain offspring must "act" that is upset by arrest of Pvdstoolscum, to all, especially the alpoes.

Cowards, always rigging the game & only taking action when the #'s are in their favor.  They take no chances, they rig the game & then act like their winner's.  NOPE A BUNCH OF LOSER'S, NO INTRINSIC VALUE AT ALL, PERVERTS.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: November 19, 2008, 05:40:56 PM »

Take a look at this picture again and tell me if you all see a body (i have it circled):

Looks like a person naked from the waist up bending over to do something on deck to the right to me.  There is nothing stationary under the chest of the person, to my eye.  Looking at the screen through a magnifying glass.  Apologize if this has already been addressed.

I was about to say the same, earlier, but was drawn away from the computer.  Maybe it was a diver, removing his wet suit....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: November 19, 2008, 05:41:25 PM »

Wreck, can I send you number 800 now??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: November 19, 2008, 05:44:15 PM »

I keep getting interrupted here.  I am on the job.  The nerve of some people.  They just don't know how important this website is to me.  Because of the commotion the night Beth arrived, it always appeared someone called PVDS and whoever else and let them know the posse is coming.  He hid and did not want to answer the door/gate.  I do not believe he had enough time to get the stories straight and dummy jvds just kept opening his mouth and inserting feet.  If jvds and pvds would have had a different demeanor, maybe be so upset and willing to leave the home immediately and go look for Natalee or let the police in and invite the family in and do everything possible to help, I may have been inclined to believe an accident happened only between jvds and Natalee.  Someone had made pvds very nervous before Beth arrived.  I do believe even though he was afraid of what was coming, he did not quite believe this would happen so fast or come down so hard.  He does not know how much we love our family and we will not give up.  That is all I am saying.  There has been so much evidence from so many people I have never heard of except here on this site.  I am not a detective, just a caring mother.  There are so many good detectives here.  I do not have a criminal mind and find it hard to think like one.

Hi Mariloo...I agree Paulus was tipped off. He came out with a phone in his hand...Still working through Charles Croes time-line for that night from when he was called by Eric Williams.

Perhaps one of the ones that left the island so quickly did the tipping off....just a thought....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: November 19, 2008, 05:47:03 PM »

you can, but I won't be home for 2 hours.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #290 on: November 19, 2008, 05:47:54 PM »

Take a look at this picture again and tell me if you all see a body (i have it circled):

In the group of pictures that Kermit posted you can see this also in the picture where the boat pulled up to the Persistence.  I still can't tell what it is, but it is there then too.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: November 19, 2008, 05:50:11 PM »

LaLamom, hopefully this will help clear up. throw out what you think you know and just follow the truth

March 8, 2008 CAPS POSTED - "I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This coming week is THE DAY.
Me and J & W and the C's are all in agreement now that it must be there.
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2680.560

J = John Silvetti

grave robbers

Greta van Sustern: "He's lying

COVER-UP

DOLPH RICHARDSON

Aruba divers arriving. WHY? Where are the American's? Where is Tim Miller? Where is Hodges? Where is Dateline?
Who was in charge - go back and start at the beginning of this post.

1 tennis shoe inside cage

Joran: "She's in the ocean

Look at the distance from shore.

private eye March 20, 2008
Kyle I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.440

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hans Mos
Dolph Richardson
Aruban divers
John Silvetti

COVER-UP

The picture of the lone guy on a boat looks like he has a body laying there.  NOW I know I am
going crazy.
If you start counting with the pic under Silvetti's Logo, look at number 5; the same thing is there but it looks a little different in the other pic.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: November 19, 2008, 05:50:44 PM »

Ok, I will catch you then, it's important....

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: November 19, 2008, 05:51:53 PM »

Does not look like a body in the video (fullscreen mode), IMO.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23302471#23302581

Plus one would have to keep in mind the date of the pic....look at the "color" of the "body"....does it look to have been in the water for a period of time?....
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #294 on: November 19, 2008, 05:54:48 PM »

this pic is not in the nbc data base - dateline nbc

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: November 19, 2008, 05:56:09 PM »

send it now, I'll respond when I can

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: November 19, 2008, 05:57:06 PM »

Come on Edward, you excel in politics, work with me here.

Heck, I was trying to eat a tuna sandwich and enjoy some Chicken Gumbo soup and there is Grannytoad writing about whacking heads off with a machete and that she at age 10 could whack a coconut off or something and I was looking at my chicken Gumbo and then there was the thoughts of a true Colombian Bow-tie, then I thought of O.J. poor Wife and he thought he gave her one too. 

Christ.. Well Heck

Not one of us had seen the way the poor fellow Rene was murdered..
My last thought on this is, " Rest his soul " and I do not believe his wife murdered him
I want to talk with her.

As far as politics goes..
Hugo has the elections rigged again in Venezuela ..
But His exwife is running against him. Just Another day in South American Politics. 

I never believed his wife murdered him either.

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: November 19, 2008, 05:58:06 PM »

Well that's interesting Johan....how many minutes will you take to figure it out...about three?....   Go for it and let us know...
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #298 on: November 19, 2008, 06:00:49 PM »

Gielen with her  Misinfo again  

This week in Nieuwe Revu ( dutch magazine )

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: November 19, 2008, 06:01:12 PM »

send it now, I'll respond when I can
Ok.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.