April 17, 2024, 10:00:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 349290 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: November 19, 2008, 06:48:08 PM »

Mariloo, follow me here. You stated that you thought Paul exceptionally unsettled by the time Beth & group arrived late Monday night.

We all know what Paul was like after that time. That's why I questioned your perception about so early. If you were talking through your hat, say so.

Beth, posse, and ALE arrive at the VDS compound in the middle of the night looking for information.

After much commotion, PVDS hesitates to come out.  Why?

Most people I know would want to know why the police were outside the gate wanting to come in. Did the police come often to the VDS compound?

Knowing his son was off gambling on a school night, wouldn't he wonder if something was wrong with Joran?  Maybe Joran was hurt?  Given the number of VDS and other phones, broken, lost, misplaced over the weekend, and on Monday/Tuesday, why ignore the police at the gate?

Maybe something had happened to Anita?  Terrorism in Holland?  Sickness?  Accident?

Most people would think "OMG, something has happened to..." - even if "..." is no longer a child, even if they were in their 60's or something.  I think it's a parent instinct.  A family instinct.  A human instinct.

If not a human instinct, wasn't he concerned that police were there because someone was breaking into one of the buildings on the compound?  Maybe someone stole a VDS car and took it for a joyride?   

It's also just a nosy thing.  Any time the police or 911 services are at someone's house, a crowd seems to gather.  Who's in trouble?  Someone die?  Someone have a heart attack?  Domestic problem?  What was the crowd thinking at the VDS compound that night?   

I've often wondered if the neighbors were disappeared on Monday for that very reason.  IIRC, they were on 'vacation'...  Shocked

Why wouldn't someone WANT to know why people are at the gate?   

The two security guards that were arrested later that week, did the police wait patiently for them to answer the door? 

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #321 on: November 19, 2008, 06:52:50 PM »

Corroboration:

If the information of the pond witness having passed 2 polygraphs is accurate (I believe it is) then it makes way for the information about the missing (red vehicle) seat in Paulus’ car.

Joran was seen in the passenger seat and Paulus was identified as the driver; they were cruising slowly down the street as though looking for something.  The passenger seat would be a mess of muck, and possibly blood.  Good reason to get rid of the seat.

If the excuse is used that another seat was ordered . . . people don’t usually remove an old seat before replacing with new one.  Only special circumstances would require removal.

Looks like the missing seat in Paulus’ vehicle could corroborate the pond witness’s information.

WOW, that sure would! 

We have seen so much BS thrown at us, we could fertilize all of North America.  The seat may be something we can build upon for more observations.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #322 on: November 19, 2008, 06:54:42 PM »

Mariloo, follow me here. You stated that you thought Paul exceptionally unsettled by the time Beth & group arrived late Monday night.

We all know what Paul was like after that time. That's why I questioned your perception about so early. If you were talking through your hat, say so.

Beth, posse, and ALE arrive at the VDS compound in the middle of the night looking for information.

After much commotion, PVDS hesitates to come out.  Why?

Most people I know would want to know why the police were outside the gate wanting to come in. Did the police come often to the VDS compound?

Knowing his son was off gambling on a school night, wouldn't he wonder if something was wrong with Joran?  Maybe Joran was hurt?  Given the number of VDS and other phones, broken, lost, misplaced over the weekend, and on Monday/Tuesday, why ignore the police at the gate?

Maybe something had happened to Anita?  Terrorism in Holland?  Sickness?  Accident?

Most people would think "OMG, something has happened to..." - even if "..." is no longer a child, even if they were in their 60's or something.  I think it's a parent instinct.  A family instinct.  A human instinct.

If not a human instinct, wasn't he concerned that police were there because someone was breaking into one of the buildings on the compound?  Maybe someone stole a VDS car and took it for a joyride?   

It's also just a nosy thing.  Any time the police or 911 services are at someone's house, a crowd seems to gather.  Who's in trouble?  Someone die?  Someone have a heart attack?  Domestic problem?  What was the crowd thinking at the VDS compound that night?   

I've often wondered if the neighbors were disappeared on Monday for that very reason.  IIRC, they were on 'vacation'...  Shocked

Why wouldn't someone WANT to know why people are at the gate?   

The two security guards that were arrested later that week, did the police wait patiently for them to answer the door? 

just my humble opinions

Exactly!!!!!!  I was beginning to think I was alone with this.   Thank you.  I could not have and did not say it as well. 
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #323 on: November 19, 2008, 06:56:15 PM »

Corroboration:

If the information of the pond witness having passed 2 polygraphs is accurate (I believe it is) then it makes way for the information about the missing (red vehicle) seat in Paulus’ car.

Joran was seen in the passenger seat and Paulus was identified as the driver; they were cruising slowly down the street as though looking for something.  The passenger seat would be a mess of muck, and possibly blood.  Good reason to get rid of the seat.

If the excuse is used that another seat was ordered . . . people don’t usually remove an old seat before replacing with new one.  Only special circumstances would require removal.

Looks like the missing seat in Paulus’ vehicle could corroborate the pond witness’s information.

WOW, that sure would! 

We have seen so much BS thrown at us, we could fertilize all of North America.  The seat may be something we can build upon for more observations.

So right.  I did not even know the seat was missing.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: November 19, 2008, 06:56:46 PM »

Whiskey

I also believe it would be normal to ask the police + into the house (if nothing else, so the neighbors wouldn't hear).  It would have been normal to call the kid and tell him to get home because the police wanted to talk to him.....unless, of course, you didn't want anyone in the house....and the kid needed more time...
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: November 19, 2008, 07:00:31 PM »

Corroboration:

WOW, that sure would! 

A wise Toad point it out the summer of '05.  There was a photo of it, iirc.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: November 19, 2008, 07:00:58 PM »

Whiskey

I also believe it would be normal to ask the police + into the house (if nothing else, so the neighbors wouldn't hear).  It would have been normal to call the kid and tell him to get home because the police wanted to talk to him.....unless, of course, you didn't want anyone in the house....and the kid needed more time...

That is the way I felt.  Any normal parent would have brought the people in and said something like, "Let me get my shoes and hat and I will help you or let's call my son and get him home right away.  Instead, he tried to hide stooping down behind bushes.  What a coward he is.  That is why I feel so strongly he is the leader of the pack.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: November 19, 2008, 07:03:55 PM »

Whiskey

Didn't Valentijn post on the internet that night that there was a girl in his bathtub in the main house? The main house was blocked from being searched.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #328 on: November 19, 2008, 07:04:11 PM »

Corroboration:

WOW, that sure would! 

Do you know if this vehicle was ever searched and where it may be now.  In the ocean?????
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #329 on: November 19, 2008, 07:05:42 PM »

Whiskey

Didn't Valentijn post on the internet that night that there was a girl in his bathtub in the main house? The main house was blocked from being searched.
Oh boy!!!  Visiting Paulas or joran?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: November 19, 2008, 07:08:21 PM »

Posted by Worldjournier at BFN backup site:

he Natalee Holloway Detailed Timeline new address
Hi Everyone,

Wanted to be sure to let everyone know that even though AOL recently ceased its "Hometown" service, the Natalee Holloway Detailed Timeline, and, our Natalee Holloway vanished in Aruba public file have been successfully uploaded for everyone to the following FTP website's.

Please copy and forward email for everyone in our Natalee network of friends these new links, and, if you want, please add the new timeline link for your Natalee homepages, websites, blogs, forums, etc, for everyone.

Thank You for your help

New address for the Natalee Holloway Timeline Detailing Persons, Places, Outright Lies, & Natalee's Known Kidnapping, Rape, Murder, & Natalee's Corpse Disposal Suspects in Aruba. . . .

http://ftp.hometown.aol.com/worldjournier/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html

New link for the Natalee Holloway vanished in Aruba public file. .

http://ftp.hometown.aol.com/worldjournier/NATALEE

Best Regards, WorldJOURNIER

T ogether
E veryone
A chieves
M ore

Thanks Buckeye and WJ!
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #331 on: November 19, 2008, 07:08:26 PM »

Corroboration:

WOW, that sure would! 

Do you know if this vehicle was ever searched and where it may be now.  In the ocean?????

It might have been towed around the middle of June.  I'm not sure the vehicles listed (as towed) are the correct vehicles.  (Pardon me, I am a doubter about much.)

Somewhere, there was a photo of a very (very) similar vehicle parked in a driveway.  I wonder what's with that!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #332 on: November 19, 2008, 07:09:29 PM »

dead...in bathtub. I did not see the photo. I always doubted that story/rumor

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: November 19, 2008, 07:13:35 PM »

What picture are we looking for Jeep seat or cut up car?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: November 19, 2008, 07:16:44 PM »

Who is in the bathtub?  I am confoosed.   
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #335 on: November 19, 2008, 07:17:29 PM »

How about both?  I have never seen either.  Thanks
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: November 19, 2008, 07:18:03 PM »

Whiskey

Oh boy!!!  Visiting Paulas or joran?

What is this ?? I have not seen this internet post..
Do you have a saved post or a link to it ?
T/A
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #337 on: November 19, 2008, 07:18:29 PM »

An intact vehicle, SUV-type, white over red.  It looked remarkably like the Sloot vehicle, was parked in a driveway, close to a building with the rear of the car toward the camera.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: November 19, 2008, 07:21:05 PM »

Who is in the bathtub?  I am confoosed.   

#65, Brie,

Thanks so much. Boy we sure do have many people who “suddenly lost their cell phones”

Paulus
Sander and all….

Coincidence? Not!!!!

BTW, Brie, many here have posted about Valentijn staing he saw sleeping girl in his bath tub + etc…. Any truth to those comments on Valentijn’s sites???

Many thanks,

j4n!!!!!!

http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:UX90-GU1WP0J:scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/14/natalee-holloway-jossy-mansur-les-levine-filing-of-defense-attorney-for-re-arrest-of-joran-van-der-sloot/+Valentijn+post+on+the+internet+that+night+that+there+was+a+girl+in+his+bathtub&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: November 19, 2008, 07:25:12 PM »

Yes it looks like someone is bent over?

Apparently, it is amazing what you can do with one of those mail ordered blow up human dolls. They must take one along for those long cross water voyages..   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.