April 26, 2024, 04:51:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 349621 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: November 19, 2008, 08:37:02 PM »

John Silvetti - red shirt
Dolf Richardson
Hans Mos

Who are the others?
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #361 on: November 19, 2008, 08:39:49 PM »

Here we go again. Three years later, same lecture.

The vdSloots like most Arubans have EXPEN$IVE piped water. There exist a number of old wells on the island of course, but nobody would dump a body or any other crap into their home's drinking water well. If one exists it comes up through sucker pipe, good grief. What is that stuff, 1 1/4 inch diameter? Many more people would have had roof rainwater collection drains into cistern water storage.

There are nuts out there to this day yelling about "check the well". That's nuts.

Now, most on Aruba still do not have what you city folk expect, sewer connections to wastewater treatment. O'stad and mainstream hotels do have wastewater treatment.

What most have is called a cesspool. It has similarities with a septic tank but they don't usually own sufficient real estate to have a septic drainfield. Cesspools are hard to dig.

There were nuts back then too yelling same thing.  I always thought it would take a real dumbass to dump a body anywhere so close to your home.  Never thought about the well water.  I assumed they were talking about the cesspool as you call it. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: November 19, 2008, 08:46:11 PM »

Hmmmmmm, cesspool --- don't recall that suggested before!!!!   

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: November 19, 2008, 08:46:39 PM »

Dolf Richardson
Hans Mos

Who are the others?

Do you remember a lonnnnng time ago when someone was following Beth around the island?  Scarfaced looking guy?  That's who he looks like to me.  I can't even remember where I saw his picture.  Am I losing it?   
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: November 19, 2008, 08:48:43 PM »

Mariloo, follow me here. You stated that you thought Paul exceptionally unsettled by the time Beth & group arrived late Monday night.

We all know what Paul was like after that time. That's why I questioned your perception about so early. If you were talking through your hat, say so.

Beth, posse, and ALE arrive at the VDS compound in the middle of the night looking for information.

After much commotion, PVDS hesitates to come out.  Why?

Most people I know would want to know why the police were outside the gate wanting to come in. Did the police come often to the VDS compound?

Knowing his son was off gambling on a school night, wouldn't he wonder if something was wrong with Joran?  Maybe Joran was hurt?  Given the number of VDS and other phones, broken, lost, misplaced over the weekend, and on Monday/Tuesday, why ignore the police at the gate?

Maybe something had happened to Anita?  Terrorism in Holland?  Sickness?  Accident?

Most people would think "OMG, something has happened to..." - even if "..." is no longer a child, even if they were in their 60's or something.  I think it's a parent instinct.  A family instinct.  A human instinct.

If not a human instinct, wasn't he concerned that police were there because someone was breaking into one of the buildings on the compound?  Maybe someone stole a VDS car and took it for a joyride?   

It's also just a nosy thing.  Any time the police or 911 services are at someone's house, a crowd seems to gather.  Who's in trouble?  Someone die?  Someone have a heart attack?  Domestic problem?  What was the crowd thinking at the VDS compound that night?   

I've often wondered if the neighbors were disappeared on Monday for that very reason.  IIRC, they were on 'vacation'...  Shocked

Why wouldn't someone WANT to know why people are at the gate?   

The two security guards that were arrested later that week, did the police wait patiently for them to answer the door? 

just my humble opinions

Exactly!!!!!!  I was beginning to think I was alone with this.   Thank you.  I could not have and did not say it as well. 

Exactly what?

Hello?

We all know that Paul, Joran, the Kalpoes and who knows who all else had been there at most only hours earlier out by the pool strategizing what bs tale to tell about what became of Natalee early that morning.

That either Charles Croes, his friend, or the Noord polis had already given the vdSloots the headsup that Natalee's family was headed their way from 5 minutes up the road at Noord polis station.

We know that just earlier Deepak's car had been inside the fence with the gate apparently latched/locked so the fence had to be climbed over to copy down Deepak's car license number.

So yeah, exactly what? Something I've missed now for years?
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: November 19, 2008, 08:49:45 PM »

Dolf Richardson
Hans Mos

Who are the others?

Do you remember a lonnnnng time ago when someone was following Beth around the island?  Scarfaced looking guy?  That's who he looks like to me.  I can't even remember where I saw his picture.  Am I losing it?   

I remember someone following her but not what he looked like.  I thought her husband checked into that.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: November 19, 2008, 08:50:08 PM »

Here we go again. Three years later, same lecture.

The vdSloots like most Arubans have EXPEN$IVE piped water. There exist a number of old wells on the island of course, but nobody would dump a body or any other crap into their home's drinking water well. If one exists it comes up through sucker pipe, good grief. What is that stuff, 1 1/4 inch diameter? Many more people would have had roof rainwater collection drains into cistern water storage.

There are nuts out there to this day yelling about "check the well". That's nuts.

Now, most on Aruba still do not have what you city folk expect, sewer connections to wastewater treatment. O'stad and mainstream hotels do have wastewater treatment.

What most have is called a cesspool. It has similarities with a septic tank but they don't usually own sufficient real estate to have a septic drainfield. Cesspools are hard to dig.

Now GarnnyToad, you know very well that the underground container in the Sloots yard is not a cesspool.  It's their genepool.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #367 on: November 19, 2008, 08:52:14 PM »

Mariloo, follow me here. You stated that you thought Paul exceptionally unsettled by the time Beth & group arrived late Monday night.

We all know what Paul was like after that time. That's why I questioned your perception about so early. If you were talking through your hat, say so.

Beth, posse, and ALE arrive at the VDS compound in the middle of the night looking for information.

Most people I know would want to know why the police were outside the gate wanting to come in. Did the police come often to the VDS compound?

Knowing his son was off gambling on a school night, wouldn't he wonder if something was wrong with Joran?  Maybe Joran was hurt?  Given the number of VDS and other phones, broken, lost, misplaced over the weekend, and on Monday/Tuesday, why ignore the police at the gate?

Maybe something had happened to Anita?  Terrorism in Holland?  Sickness?  Accident?

Most people would think "OMG, something has happened to..." - even if "..." is no longer a child, even if they were in their 60's or something.  I think it's a parent instinct.  A family instinct.  A human instinct.

If not a human instinct, wasn't he concerned that police were there because someone was breaking into one of the buildings on the compound?  Maybe someone stole a VDS car and took it for a joyride?   

It's also just a nosy thing.  Any time the police or 911 services are at someone's house, a crowd seems to gather.  Who's in trouble?  Someone die?  Someone have a heart attack?  Domestic problem?  What was the crowd thinking at the VDS compound that night?   

I've often wondered if the neighbors were disappeared on Monday for that very reason.  IIRC, they were on 'vacation'...  Shocked

The two security guards that were arrested later that week, did the police wait patiently for them to answer the door? 

just my humble opinions

Exactly!!!!!!  I was beginning to think I was alone with this.   Thank you.  I could not have and did not say it as well. 

Exactly what?

Hello?

We all know that Paul, Joran, the Kalpoes and who knows who all else had been there at most only hours earlier out by the pool strategizing what bs tale to tell about what became of Natalee early that morning.

That either Charles Croes, his friend, or the Noord polis had already given the vdSloots the headsup that Natalee's family was headed their way from 5 minutes up the road at Noord polis station.

We know that just earlier Deepak's car had been inside the fence with the gate apparently latched/locked so the fence had to be climbed over to copy down Deepak's car license number.

How do you know for sure this information.  Where is your proof?  Are you just talking out of your hat
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: November 19, 2008, 08:57:15 PM »

just my humble opinions

Exactly what?

Hello?

GrannyToad - last summer Carpe, Rob, and I think Wreck spent days comparing photographs of the Alpoe car.  They compared the photographs that were taken when the car was in impound with older photographs.  The Honda in ALE custody was not the same car.  Deepak's car had a lot of extras that had been added after purchase. The car that was being held by ALE had standard accessories.  The tail lights were even different.  The Honda that ALE was holding as evidence wasn't the real Alpoe car.  And don't forget, those stains were chocolate and cleaning fluid.  ALE didn't just switch the carpets and trunk liners.  They switched the entire car.
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: November 19, 2008, 08:57:43 PM »

Whiskey

I also believe it would be normal to ask the police + into the house (if nothing else, so the neighbors wouldn't hear).  It would have been normal to call the kid and tell him to get home because the police wanted to talk to him.....unless, of course, you didn't want anyone in the house....and the kid needed more time...

Didn't Valentijn post on the internet that night that there was a girl in his bathtub in the main house? The main house was blocked from being searched.

Are you kidding? Paul did not let their victim's family or friends or even the polis inside the gate that first night as far as I know. Paul told Joran to tell them nothing when he got the chance.

I don't know that we have any idea what was behind the vdSloot gate that night.

Some of you may not have been around back in those days. A review of transcripts might be good.
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: November 19, 2008, 08:59:25 PM »

Dolf Richardson
Hans Mos

Who are the others?

You're only losing it to the extent we all are, lol.

I remember seeing that face but don't recall seeing the scarface man.  Yes, I do remember his description and activities from Beth's book.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: November 19, 2008, 09:02:05 PM »

SS, thanks. Time and again some of us have thought that there are two cars. I don't know what else to say or do after lo these many years and the perfidy of those in Aruba who we expect to be caretakers of law, order and decency.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 09:07:22 PM by San » Logged
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: November 19, 2008, 09:07:46 PM »

That's not my hat it's yours. And I think my information's long been accepted as accurate but Mariloo I'd like you to research that to be certain, would you please.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #373 on: November 19, 2008, 09:08:45 PM »

SS, thanks. Time and again some of us have thought that there are two cars. I don't know what else to say or do after lo these many years and the perfidy of those in Aruba who we expect to be caretakers of law, order and decency.

Were you here back when Natalee disappeared?  What name did you post under? 
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #374 on: November 19, 2008, 09:13:47 PM »

That's not my hat it's yours. And I think my information's long been accepted as accurate but Mariloo I'd like you to research that to be certain, would you please.

What are you talking about. Everything stated here is my honest opinion.  I have been here much longer than you and I don't jump on anybody's butt.  I watch the news, read the newspapers and I feel I have a right to my opinion just like you do.   I don't have to prove myself to anyone because I have said nothing that is a lie to my knowledge and I feel like you are calling me a liar and I resent this.  I have done nothing to you.  Your facts are all what you have decided they are.  Nothing you say has been  proven factual.  If so, you prove it.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: November 19, 2008, 09:15:53 PM »

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #376 on: November 19, 2008, 09:18:25 PM »

Whiskey

I also believe it would be normal to ask the police + into the house (if nothing else, so the neighbors wouldn't hear).  It would have been normal to call the kid and tell him to get home because the police wanted to talk to him.....unless, of course, you didn't want anyone in the house....and the kid needed more time...

Didn't Valentijn post on the internet that night that there was a girl in his bathtub in the main house? The main house was blocked from being searched.

Are you kidding? Paul did not let their victim's family or friends or even the polis inside the gate that first night as far as I know. Paul told Joran to tell them nothing when he got the chance.

I don't know that we have any idea what was behind the vdSloot gate that night.

Some of you may not have been around back in those days. A review of transcripts might be good.

May I point out that the only people that said Deepak's car was behind the gate were the two "handlers" that were assigned to Beth when they arrived in Aruba.  When the family arrived at the Sloots Deepak's car was on the outside of the gate.  That is the one thing Jug still regrets to this day....not demanding they open the trunk of that car.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: November 19, 2008, 09:19:19 PM »

For a long, long time I was just a lurker.  For another long time, I was posting sometimes on the front page.  I have always gone by SS, my initials.  I actually started posting on the forum last winter, but last spring and summer I was mostly in Shango.
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: November 19, 2008, 09:25:21 PM »

Slogger, Anna always had a really good shot of Paul's red and white jeep with the seat out and the chunk out of the steering wheel. I know she's lost data, so I dunno ...

It's the same car he got back and drove off in, after OM got through with it. I don't know if they really sent any parts off to lab in Nederlands. Otherwise like Deepaks was said to have been, it was in storage right there on Aruba.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #379 on: November 19, 2008, 09:25:42 PM »

For a long, long time I was just a lurker.  For another long time, I was posting sometimes on the front page.  I have always gone by SS, my initials.  I actually started posting on the forum last winter, but last spring and summer I was mostly in Shango.

I thought I remembered your initials.  No big deal though.  I don't know who pissed in the other person's cheerios but it was not me.  When I first started here, I used to print out all the posts and keep them in a book form till it got completely out of hand and the last time the sloots and kalpoes were set free, it seemed final and I burned all this information and then my computer crashed.....go figure.  I do not havd a photographic memory.  Do You??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.