March 28, 2024, 03:15:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 347903 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: November 19, 2008, 09:28:07 PM »

Whiskey

I also believe it would be normal to ask the police + into the house (if nothing else, so the neighbors wouldn't hear).  It would have been normal to call the kid and tell him to get home because the police wanted to talk to him.....unless, of course, you didn't want anyone in the house....and the kid needed more time...

Didn't Valentijn post on the internet that night that there was a girl in his bathtub in the main house? The main house was blocked from being searched.

Are you kidding? Paul did not let their victim's family or friends or even the polis inside the gate that first night as far as I know. Paul told Joran to tell them nothing when he got the chance.

I don't know that we have any idea what was behind the vdSloot gate that night.

Some of you may not have been around back in those days. A review of transcripts might be good.

May I point out that the only people that said Deepak's car was behind the gate were the two "handlers" that were assigned to Beth when they arrived in Aruba.  When the family arrived at the Sloots Deepak's car was on the outside of the gate.  That is the one thing Jug still regrets to this day....not demanding they open the trunk of that car.

I don't believe that Natalee was ever in the trunk of Deepak's car.  With the sound system he had there would be no room.  As for other stuff being in the trunk I don't know.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: November 19, 2008, 09:29:55 PM »

Whiskey

I also believe it would be normal to ask the police + into the house (if nothing else, so the neighbors wouldn't hear).  It would have been normal to call the kid and tell him to get home because the police wanted to talk to him.....unless, of course, you didn't want anyone in the house....and the kid needed more time...

Didn't Valentijn post on the internet that night that there was a girl in his bathtub in the main house? The main house was blocked from being searched.

I've heard this before so not doubting you at all Poochy....but I would love to see this in some kind of print...what a mindblowing thing for a young person to go through....
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: November 19, 2008, 09:30:14 PM »

I'm not sure I understand what just happened.  Were you tallking to me or GrannyToad?  I thought everyone was joking around.  Guess not.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: November 19, 2008, 09:33:56 PM »

What picture are we looking for Jeep seat or cut up car?

How about both?  I have never seen either.  Thanks

Where was the seat?  The DUMP?  If so, there might have been some nerves frazzled over connecting a found, messy seat to a vehicle with a missing seat.

I imagine the seat is with the old couch...ect...I always wondered where they put the "old" furniture after new was bought...Where is all this stuff???
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: November 19, 2008, 09:34:54 PM »

GrannyToad has been on the internet since the beginning...back in the last century...maybe...

She's been elsewhere posting as herself, as were many others.  

She's the original GrannyToad.

She's one of a kind.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: November 19, 2008, 09:35:51 PM »

Lala's Mom wrote "May I point out that the only people that said Deepak's car was behind the gate were the two "handlers" that were assigned to Beth when they arrived in Aruba.  When the family arrived at the Sloots Deepak's car was on the outside of the gate.  That is the one thing Jug still regrets to this day....not demanding they open the trunk of that car."

Yes I know the airport workers are who said that, about the car having been behind the gate. In addition the number was given to Jug that night. What meaning would that have that I may have overlooked?

Deepak's trunk was full of )#@%)! speakers but yah, Jug wishes he'd gotten a look and he could have. We Americans can be too damned civilized. We're taken advantage of because of our basic decency.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: November 19, 2008, 09:35:57 PM »

Whiskey

I've heard this before so not doubting you at all Poochy....but I would love to see this in some kind of print...what a mindblowing thing for a young person to go through....

I was asking about the same thing a few months ago.  I had remembered that Val had said that he saw a girl in the bathtub and that Urine had hit her in the head with a baseball bat.  I was told by another Monkey that he had actually told this story to a teacher at his school.  I can't verify this with links because it's just my recall.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: November 19, 2008, 09:37:57 PM »

I'm not sure I understand what just happened.  Were you tallking to me or GrannyToad?  I thought everyone was joking around.  Guess not.

I was just making a statement.  I took the other person's comments as derogatory and insulting.  Don't appreciate it.  If she has photographic memory, she needs to work for CIA.  Someone posted earlier they are hiring.  Don't take it as a slam against you.  You have not been mean.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: November 19, 2008, 09:44:22 PM »

Well heck....I'm sittin here goin....what the heck??....I think it started out directed to Granny then poof...it was to you....so color me confused also...
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: November 19, 2008, 09:45:04 PM »

Whiskey

I was asking about the same thing a few months ago.  I had remembered that Val had said that he saw a girl in the bathtub and that Urine had hit her in the head with a baseball bat.  I was told by another Monkey that he had actually told this story to a teacher at his school.  I can't verify this with links because it's just my recall.

What became of the girl?  Anyone know.  I guess she never pressed charges against the creep if she lived through it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: November 19, 2008, 09:46:22 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen tensions seem to be getting a little high and let's remember we are all here for the same reason.

GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: November 19, 2008, 09:46:58 PM »

Oh shoot, I'm the one with eidetic memory. .  . o O ( Where did I leave my glasses ... ? ) O, as far as Deepak's car being outside the vdS fence/gate that night, that was after Paul's Famous Wild Goose Parade leading everyone, polis included, away from the compound so that thing could happen. Paul even rode in a polis car to lead the Big Show.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: November 19, 2008, 09:47:26 PM »

It's been 3 1/2 years, let's not start arguing about it now please. 

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 09:49:10 PM by klaasend » Logged
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: November 19, 2008, 09:48:14 PM »

::MonkeyEek:

Please someone answer this question for mariloo....
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: November 19, 2008, 09:49:50 PM »

Slogger, Anna always had a really good shot of Paul's red and white jeep with the seat out and the chunk out of the steering wheel. I know she's lost data, so I dunno ...

It's the same car he got back and drove off in, after OM got through with it. I don't know if they really sent any parts off to lab in Nederlands. Otherwise like Deepaks was said to have been, it was in storage right there on Aruba.

It would have been easy to find a replacement car and change VINs for example.  Who knows, maybe Aruba doesn't track car's by VINs.

IIRC, Jeep/SUV type vehicles are quite common in Aruba, and seats mass produced, as are steering wheels and other parts.  It would take little effort to swap out one used part for another used part.  Or, entire vehicle.  

Carpet, headliner, trunkliner, and other materials are mass produced and sold in many places.

Aruba is close to SA and many have close contacts in Florida.  I think it would take very little to bring in the smaller replacement parts via recreational boat.  Does every boat on Aruba go through customs?  Any kind of check?  I don't think so.

I remember the Kalpoe vehicle report saying there was no evidence in the car.  Wouldn't someone expect something due to all the reported activity by minors?

For someone so neat and clean, where did the chocolate come from?  Still a mystery after all these years.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: November 19, 2008, 09:51:19 PM »

Whiskey

What became of the girl?  Anyone know.  I guess she never pressed charges against the creep if she lived through it.

I took it to mean the girl was Natalee.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #396 on: November 19, 2008, 09:51:30 PM »

Sorry folks, wore my feelings on my sleeve.  Do not mean to anger anyone.  I love the cage.  I have been on SM since NH went missing there about.  Lurked, posted, and then was away for awhile.  I just want justice for Natalee and I would love to see all guilty parties fry.  I know Joran is guilty.  I know Paulas is guilty.  Can I prove this?  Absolutely not or I would be doing just that.  I have posted too soon and got some in the middle of other posts.     Confused myself.  I think we are all on the same team and want the same outcome.  I get so aggravated and it shows and for that I apologize to all.  I hate yah yahing
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #397 on: November 19, 2008, 09:52:08 PM »

I always thought the police car ride was very strange.  Paulus claims 2 boys were home alone.  After blaring sirens and flashing lights, he left the boys to lead the goose chase.  We didn't hear of any explanation to them, or taking them along . . . he just went off.

ALE knows who was home, and who was not.  It was strange.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #398 on: November 19, 2008, 09:53:31 PM »

Whiskey

I took it to mean the girl was Natalee.

Oh!!! Duh!!!  I was thinking they were meaning another girl.  Now, I see.  Thanks
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: November 19, 2008, 09:53:39 PM »

::MonkeyEek:

Please someone answer this question for mariloo....

Mariloo - I think Val was describing Natalee when he was supposedly talking about a girl in the bathtub who had been hit with a bat.  I have no idea if this is true.  It's a story that has circulated for many moons.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.