April 23, 2024, 01:05:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 349512 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2008, 01:56:15 AM »

Can't find a photo of Jules Sambo but he was the assistant Inspector early in the case.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2008, 02:00:17 AM »

Video from Greta tonight:

http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/21470071/new_witness_why_now.htm?q=Aruba

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2008, 02:04:31 AM »

Can't find a photo of Jules Sambo but he was the assistant Inspector early in the case.

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Thanks for trying Klaas!  Goodnight, I'm right behind you!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2008, 02:11:49 AM »

Steve Cohen is a POS, JR is a POS, CC is a POS....all American traitors.....
In order to evaluate all that we have been fed the last week, we need not look in the weeds...we have seen the same aruba game this time every year...
the proof is in the pudding.... 
does mos POS try to get urine out of Asia  to avoid prosecution? so he can let him go?
Or,
does the latest developments lead to serious charges and convictions against urine and paulass..(doubtful)
We have been scammed from the beginning....don't get caught up in the bs...first things first...Natalee gets justice or at least the family gets her home..
anything after that is gravy...
I like gravy and want to see urine and paulass hung for their sins...and in a perfect world, KJ, Mos, witt, smid, ahata, jr, cc, jan vs, dompig, Freddie, kalpoes, koen, Lorenzo, Guido, valentine, anita, and the rest get outed and prosecuted for their roles.....
rest assured though, Karma is coming for all of them...in this life or the next..including the latest revelations of those who may have and still have hopes of profiting off of Natalee..If true-shame on them, karma is waiting for the right time - they have to live with themselves until then.
3.5 yrs and so many are still so passionate about justice for Natalee.....seeing so many of the old guard that were regulars for so long, coming back to post in the last few days/hrs, inspires me! Monkeys are the best!
It is, bottom line Justice for Natalee and we STAND FOR THE GIRL!
Where the heck is ROBOTS?
I HATE THEM ALL!!!

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2008, 02:22:06 AM »

Well said billb.  These beasts enjoy torturing this family.  There really is something wrong with these beasts, they don't even come close to being human at all & you are right KARMA is going to get them, it's just a matter of time.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2008, 02:47:06 AM »

Steve Cohen is a POS, JR is a POS, CC is a POS....all American traitors.....
In order to evaluate all that we have been fed the last week, we need not look in the weeds...we have seen the same aruba game this time every year...
the proof is in the pudding.... 
does mos POS try to get urine out of Asia  to avoid prosecution? so he can let him go?
Or,
does the latest developments lead to serious charges and convictions against urine and paulass..(doubtful)
We have been scammed from the beginning....don't get caught up in the bs...first things first...Natalee gets justice or at least the family gets her home..
anything after that is gravy...
I like gravy and want to see urine and paulass hung for their sins...and in a perfect world, KJ, Mos, witt, smid, ahata, jr, cc, jan vs, dompig, Freddie, kalpoes, koen, Lorenzo, Guido, valentine, anita, and the rest get outed and prosecuted for their roles.....
rest assured though, Karma is coming for all of them...in this life or the next..including the latest revelations of those who may have and still have hopes of profiting off of Natalee..If true-shame on them, karma is waiting for the right time - they have to live with themselves until then.
3.5 yrs and so many are still so passionate about justice for Natalee.....seeing so many of the old guard that were regulars for so long, coming back to post in the last few days/hrs, inspires me! Monkeys are the best!
It is, bottom line Justice for Natalee and we STAND FOR THE GIRL!
Where the heck is ROBOTS?
I HATE THEM ALL!!!

STAND WITH THE GIRL _ NATALEE....
sometimes I get to excited...that is what the guards tell me anyway....what do they know   javascript:void(0);
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2008, 02:49:46 AM »

billb!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2008, 02:50:39 AM »

billb!

I agree with all the POS statements!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2008, 02:51:23 AM »

goodnight!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2008, 03:00:45 AM »

goodnight!
Thanks TM....
I agree with all my statements...I think...have to clear it with the guards first though...give me a sec...
have a good night....
billb
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2008, 03:46:32 AM »

This had been posted by BlackTulip (true to her name) at RU, a couple weeks ago.  It was supposedly posted on Greta's blog, but I could not find it.

....Your interview with Joran which you are going to show in a few weeks, will not give much, but will rather contradict everything that the mother of Natalee Holloway have been campaigning the last 3 years and contradict everything that Peter de Vries has “solved” and contradict everything that Phill McGraw said on his show and on the Late show with Jay Leno (who is being suid right now in California courts for manipulating and creating false evidence).

Joran told you that he sold Natalee Holloway to Venezuelans… how are you going to investigate that now? Did you check the time he did it? To who? An organisations, group or to a single person?

How will this latest “development” fit in the strange story of Natalee Holloway? What about the movie that was based on a book filled with lies? Will they reprint the book, or change the script of the movie?

If you have any answer, please let me know or contact the FBI, which is still looking for a missing person.

Media Freak

This may be what Magnolia was referring to earlier.

Actually it looks like Media Freak (MF) wrote it and Black Tulip posted it.  Based upon how Greta and Beth are acting I'd say there's a bit more to it than the above.

BT attacks me there every day  on that sh*t forum ,she is a troll and i think she is @ielen or @nita

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2008, 03:51:06 AM »

This had been posted by BlackTulip (true to her name) at RU, a couple weeks ago.  It was supposedly posted on Greta's blog, but I could not find it.

....Your interview with Joran which you are going to show in a few weeks, will not give much, but will rather contradict everything that the mother of Natalee Holloway have been campaigning the last 3 years and contradict everything that Peter de Vries has “solved” and contradict everything that Phill McGraw said on his show and on the Late show with Jay Leno (who is being suid right now in California courts for manipulating and creating false evidence).

Joran told you that he sold Natalee Holloway to Venezuelans… how are you going to investigate that now? Did you check the time he did it? To who? An organisations, group or to a single person?

How will this latest “development” fit in the strange story of Natalee Holloway? What about the movie that was based on a book filled with lies? Will they reprint the book, or change the script of the movie?

If you have any answer, please let me know or contact the FBI, which is still looking for a missing person.

Media Freak

given what greta and jossy were talking about on greta's program, that does appear to be the angle she's followed. she must be wanting mos to subpoena info on the situation regarding the turning off/disabling of the radar system that night. perhaps he already knows?

The state of the condition insults my intuition
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2008, 04:17:13 AM »

What Joran told  is a trick a smoke screen.
I tell the journalist what he / she wants to hear .

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2008, 04:59:48 AM »

What Joran told  is a trick a smoke screen.
I tell the journalist what he / she wants to hear .

agree. i would think HOPE greta will be smarter this time, after being duped previously.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2008, 06:46:22 AM »

Greta's voice went right thru me. Just like fingernails on a chalk board. I no longer mind Nancy Grace.............she used to bother me before. I think with the massive coverup in Aruba that Natalee will never be found. And that saddens me beyond belief. I can't imagine that sending my daughter on a Senior trip could end like this.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2008, 06:51:02 AM »

Johan...Good Morning....I can't bring up Diario...Keep getting bad request message...Can you check please? TIA
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2008, 06:52:40 AM »

Johan...Good Morning....I can't bring up Diario...Keep getting bad request message...Can you check please? TIA

hello Mum Goodmorning !

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2008, 06:55:02 AM »

hello Mum Goodmorning !

Keep getting bad request message>> same problem here 

the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2008, 06:59:42 AM »

New Witness? Front Page News: FOX

News reports on Fox & Yahoo News - Wed 11/19 6:30 EST:

Aruba Police: New Evidence in Natalee Holloway Case
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
A new witness in case of the 2005 disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway has brought a Dutch college student back into the spotlight as a prime suspect, but prosecutors in Aruba say they haven't yet gathered enough evidence to crack the case.

The Prosecutors' Office says the new witness claims the only suspect in the case confessed to her that he was involved in dumping Holloway's body at sea.

But prosecutor Hans Mos said Tuesday that more evidence is needed to build a case against Dutch college student Joran van der Sloot.

Mos further told FOX News that wire reports about the new evidence were "much ado about nothing," since the new witness couldn't provide definitive evidence. And Mos noted that Van der Sloot already has given many different stories about what happened.

Investigators reopened the case earlier this year based on similar admissions caught in hidden-camera recordings by a Dutch TV crime show. But in February, judges rejected an attempt to arrest Van der Sloot for a third time in Holloway's disappearance.

He had been released due to insufficient evidence the first two times he was arrested.

RelatedStories
Report: Natalee Holloway Suspect Involved in Thai Sex Trafficking FBI Says Fabrics Found in Aruban Crab Trap Not From Holloway Court Blocks Dutch Student's Arrest in Holloway's Disappearance Aruban Police Again Question Van Der Sloot in Holloway Case Natalee Holloway's Father Reacts to Videotape About What Dutch Teen Did With his Daughter Holloway's Anguished Mother: Tape Confession Means Natalee Could Have Been Saved Aruban Prosecutor Considers Hidden Camera Footage of Holloway Suspect Admissible in Court Hidden Camera Footage Shows Holloway Suspect Confess to Dumping Body at Sea Aruba Judge to Order Release of Natalee Holloway Suspects Photo Essays
Natalee Holloway Aruban prosecutors had sought to detain him based on hidden-camera recordings in which Van der Sloot said Holloway collapsed on the beach after they left the bar. He then called a friend to dump her body at sea, according to the video shot by reporter Peter De Vries.

Van der Sloot's attorney, Joseph Tacopina, said in February that his client was not responsible for the Holloway's death and that the tapes did not amount to a confession.

"There was no confession, no admission of a crime by Joran on any of these tapes, which is very telling," Tacopina said on ABC's "Good Morning America."

Holloway, 18, of Mountain Brook, Alabama, was last seen in May 2005 leaving a bar with Van der Sloot on the final night of a high school graduation trip to the Dutch Caribbean island. She attended junior high in Clinton, Miss., and her father still lives in Meridian.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2008, 07:03:10 AM »

Media Freak

given what greta and jossy were talking about on greta's program, that does appear to be the angle she's followed. she must be wanting mos to subpoena info on the situation regarding the turning off/disabling of the radar system that night. perhaps he already knows?

Slept through Greta and haven't found the transcript to read yet, but according to I believe Dave's book the radar was down June 7th or 8th. Electricity went down on some parts of the island. Are they talking about another night now?  TIA

And what of the Tattoo...just read something about another boat in the last three threads and some-one asked if it was the Mi Dushi...The answer was no....Can anyone help with this...TIA

Wiggins son is supposedly at Emerson with Val...some-one needs to put some pressure on these two!

JMO...but we need a concentrated effort to stop FOX interviewing Julia...she is up to her neck in the cover-up. Anyone up to compiling all the posts and statements we can find and sending them off? Those not as informed as us may just believe this American Traitor...You will rot in hell with your lying buddy Charles Croes, Julia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.