April 25, 2024, 10:11:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 349598 times)
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: November 19, 2008, 09:54:03 PM »

I appologise.....looking at that face....how could anyone argue...fuss...scream...critisize...downsize your friend list...accuse...lie...slander...defame character...slander...belittle...cuss...not appreciate...or otherwise illuminate anything negative....while knowing this is all about Natalee Ann Holloway....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: November 19, 2008, 09:56:16 PM »

If any one took my post as a dig -- it sure didn't mean to be! I was only kidding about Granny's "cesspoool" ! It is has always been as good a hunch as anyones! ( I did put a "monkey wink" and the "monkeycool" symbol out there!) 

GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: November 19, 2008, 09:57:18 PM »

More from my organic hard disk that may or may not be helpful about the latest rumor re-run.

I didn't see it myself but had heard (read, 2nd hand) that Valentijn said, I think to his girlfriend, that Joran took off Natalee's head above the eyebrows, something like that.

Now about the metal baseball bat. That's to do with a front page post here at SM by Viet Vet. (follow me here)  A kid told a school teacher at the american (ISA) school that Joran told him ...

1) That he, Joran, had killed her with an aluminum baseball bat, and
2) That Joran was staying nights at the school, not at home.

That VV went by the school and shurenuff Joran was staying there, but polis followed him (VV) in and ran him off.

*Just think. Joran was staying at the school with all those unsupervised and un-bugged telephones and computers.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: November 19, 2008, 09:58:49 PM »

Whiskey

I also believe it would be normal to ask the police + into the house (if nothing else, so the neighbors wouldn't hear).  It would have been normal to call the kid and tell him to get home because the police wanted to talk to him.....unless, of course, you didn't want anyone in the house....and the kid needed more time...

Didn't Valentijn post on the internet that night that there was a girl in his bathtub in the main house? The main house was blocked from being searched.

I've heard this before so not doubting you at all Poochy....but I would love to see this in some kind of print...what a mindblowing thing for a young person to go through....

I was asking about the same thing a few months ago.  I had remembered that Val had said that he saw a girl in the bathtub and that Urine had hit her in the head with a baseball bat.  I was told by another Monkey that he had actually told this story to a teacher at his school.  I can't verify this with links because it's just my recall.

viet vet wrote:

Speaking of off the record comments, we were told were to find Joran at the International School on a Friday , June 2 or 3, have it in my notes. Was also told Joran hit Natalee with an aluminum baseball bat…in the head. The same man told me both stories and guess what, Joran was at the International School that day, hiding. He was sleeping over there rather than home,,, scared he was. The fine Aruba Police followed us to the school that day or maybe we would already have solved this case. Yeah Karin, a bounch of cowboys…

Dec 6, 8:11 PM
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: November 19, 2008, 09:59:18 PM »

I appologise.....looking at that face....how could anyone argue...fuss...scream...critisize...downsize your friend list...accuse...lie...slander...defame character...slander...belittle...cuss...not appreciate...or otherwise illuminate anything negative....while knowing this is all about Natalee Ann Holloway....

Let's keep the main thing JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.  That is really what this is all about.  Natalee went to school not far from here and when this first happened, there was a lot of talk and shock from some of her old school mates.  They like everyone else just could not believe this could happen on Aruba.  We have always teased about going to Aruba.  Not anymore
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: November 19, 2008, 10:00:02 PM »

Sorry folks, wore my feelings on my sleeve.  Do not mean to anger anyone.  I love the cage.  I have been on SM since NH went missing there about.  Lurked, posted, and then was away for awhile.  I just want justice for Natalee and I would love to see all guilty parties fry.  I know Joran is guilty.  I know Paulas is guilty.  Can I prove this?  Absolutely not or I would be doing just that.  I have posted too soon and got some in the middle of other posts.     Confused myself.  I think we are all on the same team and want the same outcome.  I get so aggravated and it shows and for that I apologize to all.  I hate yah yahing

It's OK Mariloo....
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: November 19, 2008, 10:02:49 PM »

Slogger, Anna always had a really good shot of Paul's red and white jeep with the seat out and the chunk out of the steering wheel. I know she's lost data, so I dunno ...

It's the same car he got back and drove off in, after OM got through with it. I don't know if they really sent any parts off to lab in Nederlands. Otherwise like Deepaks was said to have been, it was in storage right there on Aruba.

It would have been easy to find a replacement car and change VINs for example.  Who knows, maybe Aruba doesn't track car's by VINs.

IIRC, Jeep/SUV type vehicles are quite common in Aruba, and seats mass produced, as are steering wheels and other parts.  It would take little effort to swap out one used part for another used part.  Or, entire vehicle.  

Carpet, headliner, trunkliner, and other materials are mass produced and sold in many places.

Aruba is close to SA and many have close contacts in Florida.  I think it would take very little to bring in the smaller replacement parts via recreational boat.  Does every boat on Aruba go through customs?  Any kind of check?  I don't think so.

I remember the Kalpoe vehicle report saying there was no evidence in the car.  Wouldn't someone expect something due to all the reported activity by minors?

For someone so neat and clean, where did the chocolate come from?  Still a mystery after all these years.

Whiskey Girl - try to grab Rob or Wreck about the cars.  They did so much work on this last summer.  I think most of it might be back in that Shango thread.  They talked about the VIN numbers because that is something that our LE would record immediately.  I think they didn't find any records of VIN numbers with ALE.  There were some reports that the Alpoe car had been put in a car repair shop for a few days in the beginning of June.  This was before they were arrested and before the cars were taken to impound.  I think the SM guys came to the conclusion that the car sent to the repair shop was not the same car that came out of the repair shop.  The replacement car had different tail lights and different fenders or bumpers. I think there was a different side view mirror.  The Alpoe car was supposedly used in the Dutch reinactment, but the car that was used also matched the replacement car.  They also looked into whether or not the car had actually been sent to Holland for the forensics.  I'm not sure what the conclusion was with this.  Wreck and Rob would know and there are many, many pages with photographs on one of these threads somewhere.  I wish I could help more, but this is all that I remember.
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: November 19, 2008, 10:03:30 PM »

If any one took my post as a dig -- it sure didn't mean to be! I was only kidding about Granny's "cesspoool" ! It is has always been as good a hunch as anyones! ( I did put a "monkey wink" and the "monkeycool" symbol out there!) 

You made me laugh!  I remember those good Ole Cesspool Days!

I'd bet Granny was researching the case before the ink was dry on the edition of Dufus Press.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: November 19, 2008, 10:03:48 PM »

I never knew much about the baseball bat thing...but to me a baseball bat would be located in someone's home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: November 19, 2008, 10:03:54 PM »

Sorry folks, wore my feelings on my sleeve.  Do not mean to anger anyone.  I love the cage.  I have been on SM since NH went missing there about.  Lurked, posted, and then was away for awhile.  I just want justice for Natalee and I would love to see all guilty parties fry.  I know Joran is guilty.  I know Paulas is guilty.  Can I prove this?  Absolutely not or I would be doing just that.  I have posted too soon and got some in the middle of other posts.     Confused myself.  I think we are all on the same team and want the same outcome.  I get so aggravated and it shows and for that I apologize to all.  I hate yah yahing

That's ok mariloo no apologies needed.  It does get frustrating at times especially when we know who did the crime and they are doing nothing about it.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: November 19, 2008, 10:05:03 PM »

Here we go again. Three years later, same lecture.

The vdSloots like most Arubans have EXPEN$IVE piped water. There exist a number of old wells on the island of course, but nobody would dump a body or any other crap into their home's drinking water well. If one exists it comes up through sucker pipe, good grief. What is that stuff, 1 1/4 inch diameter? Many more people would have had roof rainwater collection drains into cistern water storage.

There are nuts out there to this day yelling about "check the well". That's nuts.

Now, most on Aruba still do not have what you city folk expect, sewer connections to wastewater treatment. O'stad and mainstream hotels do have wastewater treatment.

What most have is called a cesspool. It has similarities with a septic tank but they don't usually own sufficient real estate to have a septic drainfield. Cesspools are hard to dig.

There were nuts back then too yelling same thing.  I always thought it would take a real dumbass to dump a body anywhere so close to your home.  Never thought about the well water.  I assumed they were talking about the cesspool as you call it. 

I remember Granny Toad talkin' bout  this way back from RWV days.  Has it been that long?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: November 19, 2008, 10:05:55 PM »

I did, and I don't know if I love you any more.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: November 19, 2008, 10:07:22 PM »

Once again tonight, Greta doing a little MOS bashing. Well, it's about time people are calling it like it is---COVERUP!..All they had to do was read here over the years, the answers were handed to them on a silver platter.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: November 19, 2008, 10:08:03 PM »

Wreck - that thing in the Sloots yard is not a cesspool.  It's their genepool.

Were you involved in the photograph comparison of the Alpoe Hondas last summer with Rob and Carpe?  If so, would you please explain to everyone what you found when you compared the photographs?
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: November 19, 2008, 10:09:24 PM »

Forgive me if this has already been discussed tonight, but on Greta's, she is saying her evidence that will be shown on Monday nite is on video tape!

She said Mos is going to have his hands full with it and that it possibly jives with the pond witness who just took the lie detector test in Sept.  xox
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: November 19, 2008, 10:10:02 PM »

The VDS sewer...

I remember reading and discussing the age of the VDS compound.  IIRC, one building was original when they bought the place and the others were added as the family grew.

Isn't it possible that the new and old parts have different sewer systems?  That has happened in the past, not unheard of if you live in an older area.

I remember something about Tim Miller looking into a sewer or holding tank that belonged to a VDS neighbor, just to 'clear' that piece of property.  I remember a large opening, like one would find as part of a holding tank.

The VDS did not let anyone check the sewage system on their property at the time.  

===

Also, with Joran's many stories, one was that he threw his shoe into some kind of drain pipe.  Could Joran have put Natalee in some kind of drain?  A very dirty place, not the pond?  Or, if dismembered, perhaps pieces?  Maybe a place he crawled through?  

The Chicago videos--someone a long time ago posted frames from the original video, and another of the same drain, a year or so later.  The drain opening was changed in some way.  

Could she have been wrapped in plastic and planted well inside that drain?  I'm thinking that would explain the sporter being wet up to his neck.

If the VDS were having cement work done around their pool around that time, is it possible that a large plastic sheet was used to cover any new concrete that was poured?  In my area they do that sometimes due to the weather.

I think SM had a field trip at one time, anyone here part of that crew?  Can you add something about the drain?  I keep thinking there was a pair of shoes there to.  

Lots of lonely shoes in Aruba.  Sad

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: November 19, 2008, 10:11:34 PM »

The bat. I'm pretty sure we researched to learn that at one time years back Joran did play baseball, it's Aruba's national sport but he was more tennis, futbol/soccer when he wasn't whoring around.

Val however was still playing.

But at any rate anyone can buy beg or steal a baseball bat. Males and females both are likely to keep one in the car as a weapon, by the apartment front door or just under the bed. Common. No bid deal.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: November 19, 2008, 10:12:47 PM »

If Natalee was drugged, has anyone come up with a reason that Joran would have to hit her in the head with a bat?  He already had her practically unconscious or close to it if she was drugged.  Uh! Oh! GVS on Fox talking bout the case.  Back soon
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: November 19, 2008, 10:13:24 PM »

Greta says part of what she has includes MONEY transactions
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: November 19, 2008, 10:13:37 PM »

CESSPOOL !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.