April 25, 2024, 06:49:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 349576 times)
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: November 20, 2008, 01:30:12 PM »

Where did everybody go???
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: November 20, 2008, 01:42:26 PM »

Video with Ernesto.

BLACK SUNDAY @ BELLA ROSE 8.17.08
BYE BYE ERNIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6l3x24lIKc

Ewww, its weird. 

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: November 20, 2008, 01:53:25 PM »

I know exactly what happened. I just can't tell anyone.
It is a secret and might compromise things.

But, if you want a clue...
Fly to the moon. There you will find a little blue box, with a locked box inside.
Next, scuba dive to the bottom of the Indian Ocean. There you will find a key to the box.
Finally, hike to the top of Mount Everest. Open the box and read what happened.

Easy as one, two, three.
Hang in there - You might be on the right track, but then again, you might not.
Don't get discouraged, monkeys...

It will all soon become crystal clear. Just ten more thousand hours of work.

Ribbit. Gotta run.

mocking me eh?

It ain't easy being green.

Kermit,

Maybe you do have reasons (that I am unaware of) for being so aloof...

If you are giving clues, which lead to persons involved in corruption...

Why not save other people's time and give up the names that the clues will, in the end, lead to anyways...

Buckshot

Helen Back
Scared Monkey
View Profile
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru
« Reply #309 on: November 15, 2008, 05:41:08 PM »
THANKS KERMIT!  We want your frog legs protected too!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4101.msg543241#msg543241

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: November 20, 2008, 01:55:21 PM »

Honestly it's hard to answer that question without mixing facts with speculation. If you want my opinion for whatever it's worth, here it is.

From the beginning, the case was made very public and the cover-up started almost immediately, presumably to protect the tourism interests of the Island, if nothing else. The Persistence search was something of a turning point in the case in the way it was being handled. Most people involved in the investigation from the beginning were replaced with others who are being heavily scrutinized to avoid further problems.
If this case were being handled properly we should hear nothing until there were arrests. All evidence and the investigation should be kept completely quiet until all the pieces are in place to make a proper arrest and charge all of the people involved. I have good reason to believe this case is being handled better than before the Persistence search.

- The investigative team is extensive and qualified from my understanding, though I am not in contact with them.
- The Polis has spent something on the order of half their annual budget already just working on the Holloway case.
- I know at least 40 investigators were brought in from Holland in regards to the investigation, though Caps quotes 52. 52 or 40, I don't know but it's a lot of man power for a case recently reopened from a cold-case IMO.
- Samples collected from the trap were sent to the FBI for analysis and they won't comment on the case at all.
- The Monserat pond was searched after it was pumped dry. No one is commenting on the pond search.

I trust most of the people now leading the investigation. That's difficult to say across the boards, but I do trust most. If the investigation is active and moving forward, I would expect silence and results over time. How much time? I wouldn't expect to hear anything by at least September but this is only a guess. The fact that there is silence is either incouraging or discouraging depending on how you look at it. If you're an optimist, silence means the investigation is proceeding carefully and quietly which is good. If you're a pessimist, the silence means nothing is happening and the waiting will highly frustrate you.

Personally, I think it's a coin flip but am optimistic that at least the investigation into the investigation will be handled fully.
from Kyle

IMO they trusted ALE and did not know any better

Why do you think that was?

I'm pretty sure that Dave Holloway no longer 'trusted' ALE at that time. Do you think Dave kept that to himself? Same with Beth? Same with Tim Miller?

Do you think that no one 'in the know' shared the details of the case with the Persistence team???

I wonder why they wouldn't ??

Sharon is correct.
Dave got burned by Dompig who pretended he was trying to help Dave find his daughter.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: November 20, 2008, 01:56:49 PM »

btw,
Mariloo,
I agree with you, that Paulus did behave strange for a man who was suppose to not know anything and considering he had already met Beth the night she arrived at his home. He hid in the bushes like the dog he is.
Just wanted to let you know, I read your post and agree with you.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: November 20, 2008, 02:01:09 PM »

btw,
Mariloo,
I agree with you, that Paulus did behave strange for a man who was suppose to not know anything and considering he had already met Beth the night she arrived at his home. He hid in the bushes like the dog he is.
Just wanted to let you know, I read your post and agree with you.

Thanks Kermit.  I get cold chills everytime I see pvds. 
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: November 20, 2008, 02:04:05 PM »

Just some stuff I found - for your bathroom reading enjoyment 

Satish 6/10/05 statement:
“…My brother also told me that Steve had also seen that the girl Natalee had fallen down from the car and that Joran had gone to help her get up.

“…We that night left Carlos & Charlies at approximately 01.15.

Satish kalpoe – WITNESS STATEMENT 5.31.2005
[THREE OF US…I SAW JORAN…SO WHO WAS THE 3RD PERSON AT C&C?]

“…Then the three of us agreed that it was too boring at Carlos & Charlies  and that we would go to the house (home?). I saw that Joran was talking  with the white girl

“…On your question if Joran and the girl had gotten out of the car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea; I answer you no.  Joran and the girl never got out of Deepak’s car.

SATISH KALPOE - 06/24/2005 Suspect Statement 
“…On your question if I can remember if during of the many conversations at Joran’s home that the father said “no corpse no case”, I can say it  following: The father of Joran said it in other words. The father of Joran had said: "if there is no corpse it would be difficult to arrest us”.

“...On your question what would the father of Joran have meant with  difficult, I can tell you what is possible it meant I took it that he  meant, if a corpse is found evidence could be found on the corpse that  could lead to our arrest.

“…We arrived at the lighthouse and the missing girl was sleeping already. The missing girl lay with her head on the lap of Joran. My  brother asked Joran if the missing girl would still see the lighthouse  or not.  Joran said to my brother, "I do not think so"

DEEPAK 6/09/2005 STATEMENT
“...After the song was over, the girl walked over to Joran. The girl was a bit unsteady on her feet when walking up to Joran. I noticed that she  was a pretty girl. I saw that Joran and the girl were talking. I heard that the topic was dancing. I saw Joran laugh and saw that Joran said  something back to her. I did not hear what Joran said back to her. I  looked around and did not pay attention to what they were talking  about.

DEEPAK 06/10/2005 STATEMENT 
“...To your question as to what I personally think, I can state the  following. I personally do not think she is dead. I think she must be at someones house. (THE BABYLONIANS STILL KNOW THE GIRL...)

“... To your question as to how I come to that opinion, I can state the  following. They haven't found her body, so she isn't dead.

“...To your question as to why we talked so much about what had  occurred, I can state the following. After we were heard as witnesses,  we felt involved in what had occurred and also because Joran's father  was a judge and he knows a lot of laws and because he thought we could  yet be considered to be suspects and arrested.

“…To your question as to what else Joran's father had told us, I can  state the following. I cannot remember that at this moment in time.

DEEPAK KALPOE - WITNESS Statement 05/31/2005 
“...The last thing I saw was the girl walk up to a large dark man, who was wearing a black t-shirt and carried a “walkie talkie” in his hands.   Joran told me also that the guard had taken over the girl and that we could drive away. Around 02.15 we had dropped Joran at his house then  afterwards I drove with my brother to my house. We arrived at home  around 02.30.

SANDER GOTTENBOS - 06/16/2005 STATEMENT
“...On your question what kind of friendship Joran has with Deepak and  Satish, I will explain to you the following: They are ordinary friends. Joran and I are better friends than Joran and Deepak and Satish.

SANDER GOTTENBOS - 06/17/2005 STATEMENT 
I say that I would put my hands in the fire for Joran  (light the fires!)

Amanda PORTOCARRERO (maid) 7/28/2005 Statement
“...that she knows nothing of an illegal Colombian maid (servant)  working at the VDS house.
“….that nobody told her that a maid said that she saw, in the early  morning hours of Monday, May 30, 2005 clothing of Joran Van Der Sloot’s  with white sand on/under them.

FREDDY ZEDAN ARAMBATZIS June 12, 2005 statement from Joran's Book
“...I am the best friend and neighbor of Joran. We got to know each  other about two years ago. Joran and myself are both really into sports  and that is how we became good friends
“...a white car was behind them and most likely wanted to race Deepak.  But that is something Deepak would never do.
“...They drove to the Lighthouse, she wanted to see sharks. But Deepak  only drove up to the Lighthouse because his car is very low to the  ground and cannot drive up to the North side of Aruba.
“...The next day, Tuesday May 31st 2005 in the afternoon, I was with  Joran at the raquetclub. Joran looked worried. He asked me if I could  remember what he had said the previous day about the girl. I told him  yes.
“...The girl had fallen several times on the way to the beach. Joran  told me that at some point she "no longer came around/no longer  regained consciousness" and that they had left her on the beach. He  also told me that he had left his gym/sporting shoes on the beach.  After Joran had told me this, I asked him why he had left her there. He  answered me that at that moment he had not known what to do

ABRAHAM JONES - 06/05/2005 Statement    
“…On your question if [Mickey] John has a car, I answer you yes. He has  four door grey Suzuki Vitara jeep. According to me, the jeep is broken  and is sits waiting to be repaired. John also drives a 4 door red  Toyota Tercel but this belongs to his mother.

“…On your question if during my shift I wear a jacket, I answer you the following: When I have night duty I carry a blue/white jacket. The front of this  jacket is blue and the back is white. I also sometimes wear a dark blue  jacket when I have night duty.

“…On your question if my other colleagues use the two jackets belonging to me when they have night duty, answer I you no.

“…On your question if "[Mickey] John" also wore a jacket when he had night duty, I answer you yes. He wore a black Adidas jacket with the three vertical  white lines.

“…On your question if [Mickey] John walked during the night duty also to the other hotels in the surroundings, I answer yes. He also walked during the night duty to the other hotels in the surroundings. I never went with him to the other hotels in the surroundings when we had night duty, because the three of us can never be gone at the same time (together) while on night duty.

"...I have no knowledge of the missing girl and I did not speak with her.

"...On your question if I can give a description of R. MARTIS, I can  answer yes. His description is the following:
-   he has dark brown skin color;
-   he is approximately 1.72 meters tall
-   he has almost none its because he has shaved its head;
-   he is approximately 28 years old and
-   he speaks very bad English and
-   he lives according to me in Oranjestad

“…On your question if R. MARTIS during his night duty walks to the Sportsbar or poolbar of the Holiday Inn hotel, I tell you that I can  not answer this because I do not work (team?) with him.

JORAN/SATISH FACE TO FACE MEETING 06/16/2005
“…On 18 June 2005 around 17.50 we have confrontations, suspect Satish S.  Kalpoe and the suspect Joran A.P. Van Der Sloot, face to face with each  other.

“…At this confrontation the suspect Satish S. Kalpoe explained that he recognized the suspect Joran A.P. Van Der Sloot as a person. The  suspected Satish S. Kalpoe explained during the confrontation that the  suspect Joran Van Der Sloot lied because on 30 May 2005, after they left Carlos & Charlies with Natalee, they did not go to the house of the suspect Joran Van Der Sloot.

“…The suspect Satish Kalpoe requested the suspect Joran Van Der Sloot tell the truth. The suspect Joran Van Der Sloot said during the confrontation that they had firstly driven to his house and said the suspect Satish Kalpoe is the one that is not telling the truth.

JORAN 08/08/2005 Dutch Interrigators Statement
“...The suspect has represented that he has explained that he and the missing girl walked a bit. And that a declaration is there of someone  who has seen the car of Deepak Kalpoe on, some hundreds of meters away from the fisherman’s hut.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: November 20, 2008, 02:04:28 PM »

Video with Ernesto.

BYE BYE ERNIE

Ewww, its weird. 

Vms...Can you still view that video? It tells me it is no longer available! I am having all sorts of trouble loading links since I got this computer backso maybe it is just me! TIA
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: November 20, 2008, 02:22:09 PM »

LaLamom, hopefully this will help clear up. throw out what you think you know and just follow the truth

March 8, 2008 CAPS POSTED - "I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This coming week is THE DAY.
Me and J & W and the C's are all in agreement now that it must be there.
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2680.560

J = John Silvetti

grave robbers

Greta van Sustern: "He's lying

COVER-UP

DOLPH RICHARDSON

Aruba divers arriving. WHY? Where are the American's? Where is Tim Miller? Where is Hodges? Where is Dateline?
Who was in charge - go back and start at the beginning of this post.

1 tennis shoe inside cage

Joran: "She's in the ocean

Look at the distance from shore.

private eye March 20, 2008
Kyle I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.440

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hans Mos
Dolph Richardson
Aruban divers
John Silvetti

COVER-UP

Back to Kermit's riddle...
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: November 20, 2008, 02:24:45 PM »

Mum,

Yes, it still works for me but you may not want to view it anyway.
The picture gives you a good idea...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: November 20, 2008, 02:29:21 PM »

Hey Ocean,
I have missed you!  How's the baby?  I know she is cute.
Have you got any uncles?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: November 20, 2008, 02:32:07 PM »

Anyone find it odd that TE would organize a search that was to take place...
Spend countless amounts of money on the search...
Send a boat by sea from USA to Aruba, taking days...
Then, NOT BE PRESENT DURING CRUCIAL MAPPED LOCATION AREAS.

Who is to say Aruba did not remove ocean evidence prior to them arriving? Or anytime between then and June 2005?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: November 20, 2008, 02:32:29 PM »

Video with Ernesto.

BYE BYE ERNIE

Ewww, its weird. 

Vms...Can you still view that video? It tells me it is no longer available! I am having all sorts of trouble loading links since I got this computer backso maybe it is just me! TIA

Mum, I just tried it, again, and it is still working for me. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: November 20, 2008, 02:32:39 PM »

Mum,

Yes, it still works for me but you may not want to view it anyway.
The picture gives you a good idea...

Thanks vms...I think the Arambatzis/Smalley crew have got me blocked.

Couldn't bring up Victor's Facebook either! 

They should know I don't give up that easily!

Come on Ernie...Where you at the Family Re-union the weekend of May 29th. 2005?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: November 20, 2008, 02:32:48 PM »

LaLamom, hopefully this will help clear up. throw out what you think you know and just follow the truth

March 8, 2008 CAPS POSTED - "I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This coming week is THE DAY.
Me and J & W and the C's are all in agreement now that it must be there.
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2680.560

J = John Silvetti

grave robbers

Greta van Sustern: "He's lying

COVER-UP

DOLPH RICHARDSON

Aruba divers arriving. WHY? Where are the American's? Where is Tim Miller? Where is Hodges? Where is Dateline?
Who was in charge - go back and start at the beginning of this post.

1 tennis shoe inside cage

Joran: "She's in the ocean

Look at the distance from shore.

private eye March 20, 2008
Kyle I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.440

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hans Mos
Dolph Richardson
Aruban divers
John Silvetti

COVER-UP

Back to Kermit's riddle...

It's the Emperor's New Clothes
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: November 20, 2008, 02:32:55 PM »

Hey Magnolia,

Our Natalee is doing just fine thanks.  No uncles.  Just thought I would pop in and see what's floating around the threads.  I hope all is well.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: November 20, 2008, 02:39:57 PM »

Hey Magnolia,

Our Natalee is doing just fine thanks.  No uncles.  Just thought I would pop in and see what's floating around the threads.  I hope all is well.

It is good to see you here.  Hang around! 
I know it will be nice to be home for the holidays this year.

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: November 20, 2008, 02:46:30 PM »

Hey Magnolia,

It will be nice to be home for the holidays this year.  Last year I missd Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Her B-Day, and our anniversary.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: November 20, 2008, 02:50:30 PM »

Hey Magnolia,

It will be nice to be home for the holidays this year.  Last year I missd Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Her B-Day, and our anniversary.

What a guy.  You will be reminded of that a time or two, I'll bet.
At least I would hold it over your head.

What can you tell us about the cages or is it still all hush hush?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: November 20, 2008, 02:52:32 PM »

Hey Magnolia,

Hi OE -- good to see you! Have you read the past 30 pages or so? VERY interested on your take!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.