March 28, 2024, 04:13:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 347911 times)
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: November 20, 2008, 02:53:40 PM »

Wreck, good to see you.  I'm sorry I don't have the time to read through it all.  In a nutshell, what did I land in the middle of? 

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: November 20, 2008, 02:54:11 PM »

Hey Magnolia,

Our Natalee is doing just fine thanks.  No uncles.  Just thought I would pop in and see what's floating around the threads.  I hope all is well.

It is good to see you here.  Hang around! 
I know it will be nice to be home for the holidays this year.
It will be nice to be home for the holidays this year.  Last year I missd Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Her B-Day, and our anniversary.

Hi OE -- good to see you! Have you read the past 30 pages or so? VERY interested on your take!

Same here. Welcome back, Kyle!

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: November 20, 2008, 02:54:21 PM »

Wreck, good to see you.  I'm sorry I don't have the time to read through it all.  In a nutshell, what did I land in the middle of? 

T-R-O-U-B-L-E !

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: November 20, 2008, 02:55:21 PM »

Hey Magnolia,

Our Natalee is doing just fine thanks.  No uncles.  Just thought I would pop in and see what's floating around the threads.  I hope all is well.

It is good to see you here.  Hang around! 
I know it will be nice to be home for the holidays this year.
It will be nice to be home for the holidays this year.  Last year I missd Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Her B-Day, and our anniversary.

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #702 12/7/2007on: December 07, 2007, 11:30:03 PM  

Oceanexploration wrote:

Greetings all,

I don't intend on starting a new thread here.  I just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm the geophysical engineer on board the Persistence who will be handling the sonar processing and interpretation, and also the author of the ship's blog.  We're all anxious to get this search started.  I'm sure you're tired of waiting as well.  Thanks for the support and kind words to the search team.  I've updated the blog a few hours ago with a prelim list of contributors.  
http://nholloway.blogspot.com

ocean exploration,

(1) do you feel that the work done during the search was tampered with by locals and/or law enforcement that prevented a true and honest search as suggested by most monkeys?

(2) were samples eventually shipped off to the FBI? were they true samples or tampered samples?

buckshot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: November 20, 2008, 02:56:04 PM »

Ocean,

Do you know if we were all hoodwinked....including you?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: November 20, 2008, 02:56:20 PM »

So what really happened.  Were the divers switched ahead of time and made the dive and the thumbs down photo???  Then Dateline filmed Tim's disappointment later???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #606 on: November 20, 2008, 02:56:42 PM »

I'm always hopeful that someday Natalee will be brought home.   It's good to know there are people out there looking who will never give up.

Have a Sunshine Day!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: November 20, 2008, 02:59:07 PM »

OC, Is that really the type of crab trap they would use in Aruba??? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: November 20, 2008, 03:10:06 PM »

OC, Is that really the type of crab trap they would use in Aruba??? 

I have never seen commercial crab traps except on tv shows, but these are the largest I have ever seen.  Is this in aruban waters?  Do they catch king crab there or just regular crab. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: November 20, 2008, 03:19:31 PM »

Oceanexploration,

Not sure if you are reading back, but there has been quite a bit of discussion about the Persistance, the crew, the owners, what was or wasn't found, the cover up, ALE involvement in the last couple of threads (might be minus a few things).  This was initiated by a poster's hints. 

If you haven't been lurking, then what a coincidence you decided to check in today.  Good to see you here and glad all is well with you & your family. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: November 20, 2008, 03:30:12 PM »

Which poster's hints are you referring to?

I haven't been lurking.  Today was the first time here in many months. Reading back I can see people have some of the same questions as myself.  I suppose the answers to some of these questions may never come. I trust others will be answered in time. 

The owner of the Persistence (John), crew members during the search, Tim Trahan, and Tim Miller are all wonderful, trustworthy, hard working people.  They had no business or motives with this search other than to find Natalee. Suggesting anything else is purely speculative and wrong, though I suppose it's human to question, connect abstract dots, and make assumptions.  I can personally vouch for any one of them.  I cannot say the same for others.

I'm not commenting on the trap or it's contents.  It's good to see things are still being thrown around the monkey cage. 

Regards to all.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: November 20, 2008, 03:31:03 PM »

One could hear a pin drop in here.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #612 on: November 20, 2008, 03:33:28 PM »

Val & Seb

When I woke up I asked my brother if he knew how Joran had made it to his house. My brother told me that he had been called during the night hours by Joran. My brother told me that when he was talking to Joran, he could hear that Joran was breathing heavily. My brother told me that had asked Joran what he was doing at the time. Joran had told my brother that he was at that time walking home towards his house. My brother told me that he had asked Joran about the girl and that Joran had told him that he had left the girl at the beach. According to my brother Joran had told him that he had taken off his shoes and that he and the girl had gone into the water. Joran had then told my brother that after that he and the girl had gotten out of the water and that the girl had fallen asleep on the beach.

He had asked Joran about The girl ? why ? how did they know that there was a "Girl "

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: November 20, 2008, 03:35:19 PM »

Val & Seb

When I woke up I asked my brother if he knew how Joran had made it to his house. My brother told me that he had been called during the night hours by Joran. My brother told me that when he was talking to Joran, he could hear that Joran was breathing heavily. My brother told me that had asked Joran what he was doing at the time. Joran had told my brother that he was at that time walking home towards his house. My brother told me that he had asked Joran about the girl and that Joran had told him that he had left the girl at the beach. According to my brother Joran had told him that he had taken off his shoes and that he and the girl had gone into the water. Joran had then told my brother that after that he and the girl had gotten out of the water and that the girl had fallen asleep on the beach.

He had asked Joran about The girl ? why ? how did they know that there was a "Girl "

I thought this was Satish talking about his brother Deepak?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #614 on: November 20, 2008, 03:35:31 PM »

Kyle,

Thanks for your honest input.  Some of the posting I referred to is on the previous page (30), just above your first post. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: November 20, 2008, 03:39:37 PM »

Val & Seb

I thought this was Satish talking about his brother Deepak?

Yes, it is in one of his statements.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #616 on: November 20, 2008, 03:42:31 PM »

it is not val and seb my mistake 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: November 20, 2008, 03:43:30 PM »

Which poster's hints are you referring to?

I haven't been lurking.  Today was the first time here in many months. Reading back I can see people have some of the same questions as myself.  I suppose the answers to some of these questions may never come. I trust others will be answered in time. 

The owner of the Persistence (John), crew members during the search, Tim Trahan, and Tim Miller are all wonderful, trustworthy, hard working people.  They had no business or motives with this search other than to find Natalee. Suggesting anything else is purely speculative and wrong, though I suppose it's human to question, connect abstract dots, and make assumptions.  I can personally vouch for any one of them.  I cannot say the same for others.

I'm not commenting on the trap or it's contents.  It's good to see things are still being thrown around the monkey cage. 

Regards to all.

Thanks, Kyle.

I hate to even ask but I don't want to see anything left hanging.

Would Mr. Schaefer also be included on your list?

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: November 20, 2008, 03:49:57 PM »

Buckshot, in the event "what I feel" differs from "what I know to be provable and true", I'll have to obstain from answering your question directly.  I will say the FBI report to Mos which Mos publicly stated in verbatum, said exactly what the FBI were invited to accomplish.  The FBI report and therefore Mos's report was accurate regarding the samples.  As to what the samples were, I cannot comment because I in fact do not know what was sampled. 

SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: November 20, 2008, 03:51:59 PM »

Val & Seb

Yes Johan, there's alot of good info that came straight from the horses (asses) mouth - especially this one that shows concern about 'the girl'.  The girl who was probably propped up against the car (where Deepak took a squirt) and then collapsed, hitting her head, and then Joran went to pick her up.

But I like the fact that Satish states that Deepak said he heard Joran breathing heavy. And the recent witness who saw him walking very fast w/one sneaker seems to corroborate this story. So we can surmise from Satish's statement that whatever happened to Natalee happened BEFORE Joran's heavy panting.

There's alot of twisted truth to thier blabbering statements and also the questions they were asked by LE. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.