April 19, 2024, 07:08:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 349363 times)
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: November 20, 2008, 04:55:02 PM »

Just curious, what was Kermit asserting about me?

We were doing the best we could with the limited time and resources at our disposal.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #641 on: November 20, 2008, 04:57:25 PM »

PVD STATEMENTS

STATEMENT1)   I left my workplace at approximately 15.00 hours. I arrived at the bank at approximately 15.30.
                      I had gone to the C.M.B. bank that is situated in Noord.

STATEMENT2)   On May 30th at approximately 08.00, I went to work. The precise time I do not know for sure
                      because    during that period I had different hours on different days that I started working.
                       I cannot remember any more if I came home to eat in the middle of the day, because that too
                       was different on different days. At approximately 16.30, Igot home and the kids were already home
                       so was he 1 hour at the Bank ?

05.45 hours is the normal time for
the alarm to go off and I wake up. The children I wake up at
approximately 06.00 hours. I awakened Valentijn, Sebastian and Joran.
To your question whether it was difficult to wake up Joran on that
Monday morning, I can state the following. It is always difficult
to wake up Joran.
To your question whether it was more difficult than usual to wake
him up, I can state the following. I had not noticed anything special.

Stat 1 
On May 30th in the morning hours, I did not notice anything out of the ordinary with Joran. According to me he got onto the I.S.A. bus with his brothers Sebastian and Valentijn just like he always does.

Stat 2
To your question whether Sebastian and Valentijn went to school
that Monday, I can state the following. Yes, they got onto the bus
and went to school because in the period that Anita was away they
took the bus every day.
To your question whether I wait to see if they get on the bus,
I can state following. Yes, I stay and watch.

He don’t trust them or what ??
In statement 2 he is only talking about Sebastian and Valentijn . And he wait and  see if they take the bus -I stay and watch

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: November 20, 2008, 05:01:13 PM »

We were doing the best we could with the limited time and resources at our disposal.

Ocean, I cannot answer that.  I didn't see Kermit say anything against you.  I however, have another question.  It has been said by other posters that perhaps, the Persistance had a two fold mission, not just to search for Natalee but for oil at the same time.  I hope this is not in anyway offense of me to ask this....A1

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: November 20, 2008, 05:03:35 PM »

Ocean,
Kermit never said anything bad about you, that I can remember.
He suggested that they sent you off the boat when they did
the bad stuff.  (Not sure what bad stuff.)

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #644 on: November 20, 2008, 05:04:29 PM »

I do not recall any assertions about you, personally. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: November 20, 2008, 05:09:58 PM »

Ocean, I cannot answer that.  I didn't see Kermit say anything against you.  I however, have another question.  It has been said by other posters that perhaps, the Persistance had a two fold mission, not just to search for Natalee but for oil at the same time.  I hope this is not in anyway offense of me to ask this....A1
I like and respect Kermie.  He's a good frog.  I was just curious of the context.

A1, It's not taken offensively.  It's natural to think that.  Although we had some impressive equipment on board, none suited for oil exploration.  Our main instrument was a side scan sonar (Edgetech 4200 if memory serves). A side scan sonar allows you to search for items laying on the seabed.  For oil and gas exploration you use what's called multi-channel seismic to image the subseabed often thousands of feet below. 

The people who had these feelings of mixed adjenda were people who are incabable of believing that people who are in a position to do so still go out of their way to help out for a good cause even when it costs them dearly.  I personally lost over $15K because of this search effort.  I am much lower on the list compared to what Louis and John put up.  Following the search effort, Louis lost most of his fortune during the events that followed.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: November 20, 2008, 05:12:46 PM »

Ocean,
I gotcha.  I wasn't sent off the boat.  I asked for a few days rest, after working 16 hr days straight from Dec 15-Jan 10th. I spend 4 days at the holiday inn and returned to the Persistence.  I'm not sure what bad stuff he is referring to.
Enough for now, I'm headed out. Take care all.

SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: November 20, 2008, 05:13:07 PM »

I like and respect Kermie.  He's a good frog.  I was just curious of the context.

A1, It's not taken offensively.  It's natural to think that.  Although we had some impressive equipment on board, none suited for oil exploration.  Our main instrument was a side scan sonar (Edgetech 4200 if memory serves). A side scan sonar allows you to search for items laying on the seabed.  For oil and gas exploration you use what's called multi-channel seismic to image the subseabed often thousands of feet below. 

The people who had these feelings of mixed adjenda were people who are incabable of believing that people who are in a position to do so still go out of their way to help out for a good cause even when it costs them dearly.  I personally lost over $15K because of this search effort.  I am much lower on the list compared to what Louis and John put up.  Following the search effort, Louis lost most of his fortune during the events that followed.
Thank you, I appreciate your candor and your effort to search for Natalee.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: November 20, 2008, 05:15:40 PM »

These are but some of the questions that kermit put out on the board for monkeys to obtain answers to:

a) Who was suppose to show up and help?  Who got Tim off the boat and when or why?

b) How much is a pawn worth? I muse tonight.

c) You're on the right track. Who sells & resigns from their company
leaving the stockholders defunct.
One of them either Silvetti or Schafer bought a Charter boat & B&B then filed bankruptcy on that too. Do we see a pattern here?

d) if you wanted to build a pipeline what do you need & who?

This is a comment worthy of reading:  I love that song for 'The Apprentice' - the melody, the words are so shall I say the evil that drives some men.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: November 20, 2008, 05:16:55 PM »

I wish Wreck was here to speak with you.  Ever since your mission, he has been steadfast in his belief that evidence relating to Natalee's disappearance was recovered, and that the FBI knows and has known since that time what was recovered. 

Kermit has asserted that the FBI was not aware of everything, and we have deduced that switching of evidence and cover up continues.

Kermit has not asserted anything about you that I am aware of.  He has, however, confirmed some of our suspicions about the gathering of evidence and has encouraged us to look at the Aruban divers and others involved with the dives.

While we have you, some of us are confused about the 11th and 12th of January.  It seems you were on land for a break and observed, from shore, a dive taking place.  I think we area confused because the Persistence journal indicated you were on board during that time.  Maybe you can clear that up for us, since we are interested in the dives.

By the way, how's your little angel, and thanks for swinging by.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: November 20, 2008, 05:19:15 PM »

Ocean,
I gotcha.  I wasn't sent off the boat.  I asked for a few days rest, after working 16 hr days straight from Dec 15-Jan 10th. I spend 4 days at the holiday inn and returned to the Persistence.  I'm not sure what bad stuff he is referring to.
Enough for now, I'm headed out. Take care all.

So glad to see you and I am proud of you for coming to
answer these questions.  I feel rather like your aunt.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: November 20, 2008, 05:23:50 PM »

Hi,  I just wanted to clarify something re the ponds.

Are the pond at the Dam of Monserat and the Moko pond two different ponds?

The new male witness account with the augmented statement is mentioned as having Joran walking from Monserat by that man's house.

Yet it is the Moko pond which is quite close to Joran's house, and the pond full of old machinery {an old quarry} and where the searchers quit the same day they started.  There are photos of this pond on pp138 of the Shango Thread.  xox

I'm confused, too Scandi 

Maybe someone 'in the know' can clarify???

Jan 31 - Caps is talking about MOKO
Feb 26 - Caps is posting - the Slinja Pond
Feb 28 = crew searched pond - photo in newspaper at MONTSERAT

Caps has never been talking about MOKO...ever.  He is only talking about the Monserat pond.  Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #652 on: November 20, 2008, 05:26:05 PM »

Thanks for getting the stuff about the ocean search within acceptable parameters of common sense again.  I was beginning to wonder if I would ever emerge from the twilight zone these past few days. 
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: November 20, 2008, 05:45:17 PM »

Taco on FOX now.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: November 20, 2008, 05:51:01 PM »

LOL, the stoolscum supporter's must have remitted the payment on the outstanding invoice, huh???????  At least that's my opinion.  Hope he has a long wait on this upcoming invoice too.  TACO = scumsucker
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: November 20, 2008, 05:52:39 PM »

Taco on FOX now.

Can't watch, what did he say?
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: November 20, 2008, 05:58:21 PM »

LOL, the stoolscum supporter's must have remitted the payment on the outstanding invoice, huh???????  At least that's my opinion.  Hope he has a long wait on this upcoming invoice too.  TACO = scumsucker

Oh NOOOOOOOOOO!  the GREASEBALL is back! 

He's reading Mos's press release (so it must be true).  There's really nothing new in the case of evidentiary value.  The new witnesses are new stories in the media, but not new to Mos.  Nothing new, nothing which will help them prosecute the case.

GREASE OVERLOAD

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: November 20, 2008, 06:03:32 PM »

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: November 20, 2008, 06:09:45 PM »

Taco on FOX now.

Can't watch, what did he say?

He wasn't going to comment until he received the press release from the prosecutor's office today. Went on about how the reports are not new news...won't add anything to the investigation, blah, blah.

I couldn't understand how he answered the question about where Joran is now. Something like...He's in track? He said I think he's in Thailand, in school. He said Joran's trying to get his life back together and not doing a very good job of it. He won't make apologies for Joran and some of the things he's done but he's looking at everything presented as an attorney.

Said something like Joran is fodder for journalists who are not credible and offer him money...
Implied that deVries is making a living on Joran.

He said the case will end next month unless or until there's new material evidence....a videotape of evidence of this crime or something substantial...the court would then have to be petitioned to reopen.

Said the notion that the Aruban prosecutors don't want to solve this is ludicrous because the case has been such a dark cloud over the island and the prosecutor's office has been mocked and ridiculed and some of that was rightfully so but he thinks they want it solved as much as anyone.

NONE of that word for word. Pardon the punctuation...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: November 20, 2008, 06:11:26 PM »

Oh NOOOOOOOOOO!  the GREASEBALL is back! 

He's reading Mos's press release (so it must be true).  There's really nothing new in the case of evidentiary value.  The new witnesses are new stories in the media, but not new to Mos.  Nothing new, nothing which will help them prosecute the case.

GREASE OVERLOAD

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.