April 19, 2024, 11:26:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 349348 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: November 20, 2008, 06:13:46 PM »

haha GREAT . . you should have put the head at the ASS-side   

never lift the pressure of evil island
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: November 20, 2008, 06:18:23 PM »

Taco on FOX now.

Can't watch, what did he say?

He wasn't going to comment until he received the press release from the prosecutor's office today. Went on about how the reports are not new news...won't add anything to the investigation, blah, blah.

I couldn't understand how he answered the question about where Joran is now. Something like...He's in track? He said I think he's in Thailand, in school. He said Joran's trying to get his life back together and not doing a very good job of it. He won't make apologies for Joran and some of the things he's done but he's looking at everything presented as an attorney.

Said something like Joran is fodder for journalists who are not credible and offer him money...
Implied that deVries is making a living on Joran.

He said the case will end next month unless or until there's new material evidence....a videotape of evidence of this crime or something substantial...the court would then have to be petitioned to reopen.

Said the notion that the Aruban prosecutors don't want to solve this is ludicrous because the case has been such a dark cloud over the island and the prosecutor's office has been mocked and ridiculed and some of that was rightfully so but he thinks they want it solved as much as anyone.

NONE of that word for word. Pardon the punctuation...

Thanks VMS, didn't we hear almost the same exact thing out of Taco 12 months ago?
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: November 20, 2008, 06:21:05 PM »

I wish Wreck was here to speak with you.  Ever since your mission, he has been steadfast in his belief that evidence relating to Natalee's disappearance was recovered, and that the FBI knows and has known since that time what was recovered. 

Kermit has asserted that the FBI was not aware of everything, and we have deduced that switching of evidence and cover up continues.

Kermit has not asserted anything about you that I am aware of.  He has, however, confirmed some of our suspicions about the gathering of evidence and has encouraged us to look at the Aruban divers and others involved with the dives.

While we have you, some of us are confused about the 11th and 12th of January.  It seems you were on land for a break and observed, from shore, a dive taking place.  I think we area confused because the Persistence journal indicated you were on board during that time.  Maybe you can clear that up for us, since we are interested in the dives.

By the way, how's your little angel, and thanks for swinging by.

I've always liked the way Wreck thinks. The FBI at least knows everything that I know, but so what.

I got off the boat for 4 nights from the 10-14th of Jan for some much needed R&R.  I was in close communication with the boat and continued to post updates.  I didn't need to broadcast my presence on the island at the time.  I observed the vessel at or very near the location on the 11th and 12th for 42 and 45 minutes respectively.  I questioned the possibility of unknown diving ops taking place.  The talks about recovering the trap ceased around that time as well.  My concern was the trap was being cleaned up (legitimately or otherwise), but I have no evidence of this either way as we never revisited the site.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: November 20, 2008, 06:21:34 PM »

Yep, Klaas. Laughing

Helen is not exaggerating at all about grease overload. It was gross!

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: November 20, 2008, 06:23:50 PM »

I wish Wreck was here to speak with you.  Ever since your mission, he has been steadfast in his belief that evidence relating to Natalee's disappearance was recovered, and that the FBI knows and has known since that time what was recovered. 

Kermit has asserted that the FBI was not aware of everything, and we have deduced that switching of evidence and cover up continues.

Kermit has not asserted anything about you that I am aware of.  He has, however, confirmed some of our suspicions about the gathering of evidence and has encouraged us to look at the Aruban divers and others involved with the dives.

While we have you, some of us are confused about the 11th and 12th of January.  It seems you were on land for a break and observed, from shore, a dive taking place.  I think we area confused because the Persistence journal indicated you were on board during that time.  Maybe you can clear that up for us, since we are interested in the dives.

I've always liked the way Wreck thinks. The FBI at least knows everything that I know, but so what.

I got off the boat for 4 nights from the 10-14th of Jan for some much needed R&R.  I was in close communication with the boat and continued to post updates.  I didn't need to broadcast my presence on the island at the time.  I observed the vessel at or very near the location on the 11th and 12th for 42 and 45 minutes respectively.  I questioned the possibility of unknown diving ops taking place.  The talks about recovering the trap ceased around that time as well.  My concern was the trap was being cleaned up (legitimately or otherwise), but I have no evidence of this either way as we never revisited the site.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: November 20, 2008, 06:24:39 PM »

Taco on FOX now.

He wasn't going to comment until he received the press release from the prosecutor's office today. Went on about how the reports are not new news...won't add anything to the investigation, blah, blah.

I couldn't understand how he answered the question about where Joran is now. Something like...He's in track? He said I think he's in Thailand, in school. He said Joran's trying to get his life back together and not doing a very good job of it. He won't make apologies for Joran and some of the things he's done but he's looking at everything presented as an attorney.

Said something like Joran is fodder for journalists who are not credible and offer him money...

He said the case will end next month unless or until there's new material evidence....a videotape of evidence of this crime or something substantial...the court would then have to be petitioned to reopen.

Said the notion that the Aruban prosecutors don't want to solve this is ludicrous because the case has been such a dark cloud over the island and the prosecutor's office has been mocked and ridiculed and some of that was rightfully so but he thinks they want it solved as much as anyone.

WOW vms, you're good!  I forgot about this part.........a videotape of evidence of the crime?  Can you believe he said that??!!!!

That pretty much sums up what it will take to get a prosecution. 

Grease overload AND he had on one of those "fat suits".

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: November 20, 2008, 06:28:09 PM »

Thanks, OE.  You didn't have to explain, but I'm glad you did.  I would not have broadcast my presence there either! 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: November 20, 2008, 06:28:32 PM »

Taco on FOX now.

WOW vms, you're good!  I forgot about this part.........a videotape of evidence of the crime?  Can you believe he said that??!!!!

They could have a video of the murder and they would claim it was a hologram.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: November 20, 2008, 06:29:21 PM »

haha GREAT . . you should have put the head at the ASS-side   

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: November 20, 2008, 06:29:23 PM »

Taco on FOX now.

No, I could not believe he said that! How many times have we read that here and he freaking admits it. Sheesh!

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #670 on: November 20, 2008, 06:37:54 PM »

FYI.....BFN is back up!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: November 20, 2008, 06:42:21 PM »

John Silvetti - red shirt
Dolf Richardson
Hans Mos

Who are the others?

BTW, this is certainly NOT John Silvetti.  I do not know this man.  He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.
oceanexploration

Can you please help me out in the thread that I have started Thank You . Blonde

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.0

Blonde,  There are some good pictures of John Silvetti and others at
Dr. Hodges website.....forensicthoughtprints.com

Thank You,Magnolia

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: November 20, 2008, 06:57:15 PM »

Thanks Pita..
 I still have Taco indigeston, I will be by to say Hi to Gloria and Carolyn..
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #673 on: November 20, 2008, 06:58:17 PM »

FYI.....BFN is back up!

So what ? 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: November 20, 2008, 06:59:10 PM »

Hi,  I just wanted to clarify something re the ponds.

Are the pond at the Dam of Monserat and the Moko pond two different ponds?

The new male witness account with the augmented statement is mentioned as having Joran walking from Monserat by that man's house.

Yet it is the Moko pond which is quite close to Joran's house, and the pond full of old machinery {an old quarry} and where the searchers quit the same day they started.  There are photos of this pond on pp138 of the Shango Thread.  xox

I'm confused, too Scandi 

Maybe someone 'in the know' can clarify???

Jan 31 - Caps is talking about MOKO
Feb 26 - Caps is posting - the Slinja Pond
Feb 28 = crew searched pond - photo in newspaper at MONTSERAT

Caps has never been talking about MOKO...ever.  He is only talking about the Monserat pond.  Rolling Eyes

they where located in Moko and where in the massages bussines
now lets look at the addess to the Dutch Apartmnts

if we find this complex we have the murder place
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.0

There are 3 of these apartment.

one is called the Whitehouse or MOKO 30
the other 2 check.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.0

This is when Paulus and Steve Croes were released and the next day the Moko quarry search began and ended.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2740

The pond in question (MOKO) is right out near the Whitehouse Apartment.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2720

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: November 20, 2008, 07:02:04 PM »

Altruist
Scared Monkey

View Profile

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #636 on: Today at 03:33:50 PM »

Kermit, why an untrue identification of red shirt????????????????????????????????
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.620

not one statement by moi has nor is untrue.
Some of what I say has been twisted & people thought I was talking about a red shirt of some man on board. I was not. It's understandable because people come in and start reading in different places and add things.

Again, I am going to reiterate so it is very clear. NOT ONE STATEMENT/POST I MADE IS UNTRUE.
NOT ONE!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: November 20, 2008, 07:03:31 PM »

Taco on FOX now.

They could have a video of the murder and they would claim it was a hologram.

Yeah, well, a picture is worth a thousand words.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: November 20, 2008, 07:07:43 PM »

Kermit the one picture says Grave Robbers.....why, ..... if you know.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: November 20, 2008, 07:08:40 PM »

Altruist
Scared Monkey

View Profile

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #636 on: Today at 03:33:50 PM »

Kermit, why an untrue identification of red shirt????????????????????????????????
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.620

not one statement by moi has nor is untrue.
Some of what I say has been twisted & people thought I was talking about a red shirt of some man on board. I was not. It's understandable because people come in and start reading in different places and add things.

Again, I am going to reiterate so it is very clear. NOT ONE STATEMENT/POST I MADE IS UNTRUE.
NOT ONE!

Hey Kermit,

I thought the red shirt guy had been identified as John Silvetti, but not by you.  I looked closely at the photos,  and I still couldn't tell.

It got pretty confusing in here for a while.

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: November 20, 2008, 07:10:15 PM »

I haven't seen Kermit post anything untrue presented as factual.  He's expressed his opinion, been taken out of context and misunderstood a few times, but he's pretty spot on as far as facts are concerned.   

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.