March 28, 2024, 10:11:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 347908 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: November 20, 2008, 07:31:17 PM »

Kyle

I know there are more important questions, but do you by any chance, remember the name of the guy that looks like a Bulldog??  (It's driving me crazy, where I've seen that face). TY
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: November 20, 2008, 07:33:06 PM »

Frogs and Toads are similar in that way..
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: November 20, 2008, 07:34:06 PM »

FYI.....BFN is back up!

So what ? 

I thought you asked about it the other day? 
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: November 20, 2008, 07:35:18 PM »

Kyle

I know there are more important questions, but do you by any chance, remember the name of the guy that looks like a Bulldog??  (It's driving me crazy, where I've seen that face). TY

A Bulldog?  Can you be more specific or provide a pic perhaps?  I know a number of men who would fit that description lol. 

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: November 20, 2008, 07:47:04 PM »

FYI.....BFN is back up!

So what ? 
You got that right, So what

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: November 20, 2008, 07:48:44 PM »

Kyle

A Bulldog?  Can you be more specific or provide a pic perhaps?  I know a number of men who would fit that description lol. 

Not positive but I think Buckeye means the guy with his face very close to the frame:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.msg548745#msg548745

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.msg547675#msg547675

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: November 20, 2008, 07:51:21 PM »

Kyle

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.0

the above link Blonde asked you to take a look at earlier in the thread, Kyle.  There are many photo's that we would like to identify as many people as possible in these.  Specifically Reply #10 which looks to be inside the Persistence & "bulldog" has been blow up from #10 in Reply #18 he is who we are referring to as the human bulldog.  TYIA
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: November 20, 2008, 07:51:26 PM »

Some were asking about it earlier.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: November 20, 2008, 07:54:54 PM »

Altruist
Scared Monkey

View Profile

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #636 on: Today at 03:33:50 PM »

Kermit, why an untrue identification of red shirt????????????????????????????????
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.620

not one statement by moi has nor is untrue.
Some of what I say has been twisted & people thought I was talking about a red shirt of some man on board. I was not. It's understandable because people come in and start reading in different places and add things.

Again, I am going to reiterate so it is very clear. NOT ONE STATEMENT/POST I MADE IS UNTRUE.
NOT ONE!

Quote from: oceanexploration on November 20,2008 at 04:00:07 PM
BTW, this is certainly NOT John Silvetti.  I do not know this man.  He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.new#new

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: November 20, 2008, 07:55:51 PM »

Yes, they were.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: November 20, 2008, 07:57:52 PM »

Thanks, Pita. I was afraid all the time and effort was gone for good. I'm glad it is back up and running.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #691 on: November 20, 2008, 07:59:23 PM »

Thanks, Pita. I was afraid all the time and effort was gone for good. I'm glad it is back up and running.

You're welcome.  According to Ian, the site had been HACKED.   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: November 20, 2008, 07:59:53 PM »

Who are these guys

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: November 20, 2008, 08:00:56 PM »

So far I have seen little difference..
But It all started here for me... That is important
I like all the different people

This is the Liberal/radical thinking group and Bfn is the Conservative/Limited thinking group.

Frogs are here.....
Toads are there
I think Frogs are considerate and open minded and willing to explore.
Toads are of the opinion that they alone are correct.
Both seem to have there facts in order.

I am just trying to find the truth.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: November 20, 2008, 08:01:08 PM »

haha GREAT . . you should have put the head at the ASS-side   

Note to Joe Taco:

Nobody. Repeat, Nobody,

Believes you!!!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: November 20, 2008, 08:04:02 PM »

So far I have seen little difference..
But It all started here for me... That is important
I like all the different people

This is the Liberal/radical thinking group and Bfn is the Conservative/Limited thinking group.

Frogs are here.....
Toads are there
I think Frogs are considerate and open minded and willing to explore.
Toads are of the opinion that they alone are correct.
Both seem to have there facts in order.

I am just trying to find the truth.
Edward you forgot about me BikerBabe gezzz

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: November 20, 2008, 08:07:11 PM »

Taco on FOX now.

Can't watch, what did he say?

He wasn't going to comment until he received the press release from the prosecutor's office today. Went on about how the reports are not new news...won't add anything to the investigation, blah, blah.

I couldn't understand how he answered the question about where Joran is now. Something like...He's in track? He said I think he's in Thailand, in school. He said Joran's trying to get his life back together and not doing a very good job of it. He won't make apologies for Joran and some of the things he's done but he's looking at everything presented as an attorney.

Said something like Joran is fodder for journalists who are not credible and offer him money...
Implied that deVries is making a living on Joran.

He said the case will end next month unless or until there's new material evidence....a videotape of evidence of this crime or something substantial...the court would then have to be petitioned to reopen.

Said the notion that the Aruban prosecutors don't want to solve this is ludicrous because the case has been such a dark cloud over the island and the prosecutor's office has been mocked and ridiculed and some of that was rightfully so but he thinks they want it solved as much as anyone.

NONE of that word for word. Pardon the punctuation...

Thanks VMS, didn't we hear almost the same exact thing out of Taco 12 months ago?

Transcript from Fox News:

Joe Tacopina:

Yeah well but, but, nothing to do with the case, but, but, look, I don't condone his actions, but but, yeah, but nothing to do with the case. But but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but nothing to do with the case but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but nothing to do with the case.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: November 20, 2008, 08:11:48 PM »

They could have a video of the murder and they would claim it was a hologram.

We just don't understand their "system". 

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: November 20, 2008, 08:12:12 PM »

Blonde, trying to get Kyle to look at your wonderful work in process http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.0, so hopefully he will have some time & be willing to identify who he can so that would take those identifications as addressed & put to rest as fact.  Kyle was there & young enough to have a decent memory of those persons & identify who he does not know, as well.  Any chance that Red could ask Tim Miller to review these photo's as well??????????????????????  Tim Miller may have been on board those days that Kyle was not.

Funny story, tried to view google images when we first started trying to identify Reply 10 of http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.0 & found one photo that looked interesting when I clicked on the photo to show true size guess who's work it was Klaas's creation, who had been copying idiots heads onto bodies in the photo's, laughed til it hurt.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: November 20, 2008, 08:16:09 PM »

Taco on FOX now.

Can't watch, what did he say?

He wasn't going to comment until he received the press release from the prosecutor's office today. Went on about how the reports are not new news...won't add anything to the investigation, blah, blah.

I couldn't understand how he answered the question about where Joran is now. Something like...He's in track? He said I think he's in Thailand, in school. He said Joran's trying to get his life back together and not doing a very good job of it. He won't make apologies for Joran and some of the things he's done but he's looking at everything presented as an attorney.

Said something like Joran is fodder for journalists who are not credible and offer him money...
Implied that deVries is making a living on Joran.

He said the case will end next month unless or until there's new material evidence....a videotape of evidence of this crime or something substantial...the court would then have to be petitioned to reopen.

Said the notion that the Aruban prosecutors don't want to solve this is ludicrous because the case has been such a dark cloud over the island and the prosecutor's office has been mocked and ridiculed and some of that was rightfully so but he thinks they want it solved as much as anyone.

NONE of that word for word. Pardon the punctuation...

I want to know who's paying that jackass.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.