March 28, 2024, 06:52:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 347904 times)
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: November 20, 2008, 08:18:17 PM »

Blonde,
I do not know who that man is either.  A group of Arubans came on board the Persistence (along with Mos and Richardson) who I had never seen.  I wasn't introduced. Everyone in those pictures are standing around me (seated).  The man you're calling the Bulldog stood behind me to my left.  Most of their english was pretty poor IIRC. 

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: November 20, 2008, 08:19:15 PM »

BiklerBabe .. I will never forget   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: November 20, 2008, 08:20:47 PM »

I was wondering has anyone started a graph or list of whom was on the persistence,what day's,as well as their objective for the time they were on the boat.I'm sure Kyle could answer this?It would be a great help for my wandering mind to put it into some sort of grap or something.If that makes any sense?Just trying to understand along with all monkeys what were the day's and purpose for the occasions the Aruban's,and or official's appear,or not appear on the Persistence or whatever boat they were on...Thanx..

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: November 20, 2008, 08:21:18 PM »

So far I have seen little difference..
But It all started here for me... That is important
I like all the different people

This is the Liberal/radical thinking group and Bfn is the Conservative/Limited thinking group.

Frogs are here.....
Toads are there
I think Frogs are considerate and open minded and willing to explore.
Toads are of the opinion that they alone are correct.
Both seem to have there facts in order.

I am just trying to find the truth.

Sounds to me then Edward that you've called yourself a "toad", "only you are correct" and "belong over there (??)" in your own words. I suspect you're wrong at least about being a toad, and perhaps other things as well.

Me, I've been successful at "liberal radical thinking" so far and I am most definitely toadly. Even I know that Beth and Jug didn't, for instance, video their arrival at the vdSloot's. How's that?

Here's a sock I found, that you can stuff in it.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: November 20, 2008, 08:22:12 PM »

The apartments Kermit was talking about, are they the same as the Matty Apartments???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: November 20, 2008, 08:22:14 PM »

Blonde, trying to get Kyle to look at your wonderful work in process http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.0, so hopefully he will have some time & be willing to identify who he can so that would take those identifications as addressed & put to rest as fact.  Kyle was there & young enough to have a decent memory of those persons & identify who he does not know, as well.  Any chance that Red could ask Tim Miller to review these photo's as well??????????????????????  Tim Miller may have been on board those days that Kyle was not.

Funny story, tried to view google images when we first started trying to identify Reply 10 of http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.0 & found one photo that looked interesting when I clicked on the photo to show true size guess who's work it was Klaas's creation, who had been copying idiots heads onto bodies in the photo's, laughed til it hurt.

Tim Miller was never on the Persistence while I was not on board.  He stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: November 20, 2008, 08:25:55 PM »

Blonde, trying to get Kyle to look at your wonderful work in process http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.0, so hopefully he will have some time & be willing to identify who he can so that would take those identifications as addressed & put to rest as fact.  Kyle was there & young enough to have a decent memory of those persons & identify who he does not know, as well.  Any chance that Red could ask Tim Miller to review these photo's as well??????????????????????  Tim Miller may have been on board those days that Kyle was not.

Funny story, tried to view google images when we first started trying to identify Reply 10 of http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.0 & found one photo that looked interesting when I clicked on the photo to show true size guess who's work it was Klaas's creation, who had been copying idiots heads onto bodies in the photo's, laughed til it hurt.

Tim Miller was never on the Persistence while I was not on board.  He stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Who got Tim off of the Persistence?   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: November 20, 2008, 08:28:45 PM »

Blonde,
I do not know who that man is either.  A group of Arubans came on board the Persistence (along with Mos and Richardson) who I had never seen.  I wasn't introduced. Everyone in those pictures are standing around me (seated).  The man you're calling the Bulldog stood behind me to my left.  Most of their english was pretty poor IIRC. 
Now do you see why we are so worried

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: November 20, 2008, 08:30:10 PM »

Valero is no two-bit oil company simply because it's the owner of the refinery on Aruba.

Side scanning radar and sonar gives you representative looks at shadows.

I was really trying to get in a review of the simple basics.

Sorry I bothered some of you with ordinary commonsense.

And that's right, the search of the moko in the vdSloot back yard has never been completed. Once there was a dry spell and the corpse of a man nobody'd seen in 10 years showed up in there. Arubans and their keepers as a culture don't seem to have the same sensibilities about human life that we Americans expect.
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: November 20, 2008, 08:34:16 PM »

Who got Tim off of the Persistence?   

He did.

SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: November 20, 2008, 08:37:49 PM »

I am open to all ideas and opinions including Cesspools disposals ... Which really do happen as we have both seen evidence of in this case..
But, Facts in the area in question do scream at me and make me look at them for what they really are.
No offense to you, and you know I love your thoughts and opinions GrannyToad.
I am sure We only battle because we both do care so much for the correct answers.
You are a hardball babe.   
There is only ONE GrannyToad .. An Internet Icon. queen
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: November 20, 2008, 08:38:20 PM »

Blonde,
Now do you see why we are so worried

Man, I don't even see Kyle in that photo.  Is it possible that someone else sitting behind him is blocking him from view of the photo lens???????
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: November 20, 2008, 08:38:49 PM »

Kyle Do you know who this big guy is?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: November 20, 2008, 08:40:44 PM »

Who are these men Thank You Kyle

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: November 20, 2008, 08:41:25 PM »

You people were so correct ..Tim was pulled away to go chase Marcos in Nicaragua..
That does sound sinister..

What ever happened to Marcos ? What did Tim say about that fellow and where is the GPS device Marcos had ?

Very strange
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: November 20, 2008, 08:45:40 PM »

Kyle Do you know who this big guy is?

Yes.  He's a good man.  I dont feel comfortable identifying everyone by name. I'm sorry.  Besides, I already read where he was identified earlier in a thread.

SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: November 20, 2008, 08:46:20 PM »

Who are these men Thank You Kyle

Blonde - The big guy in the blue shorts and life vest is Eduardo Mansur, son of Jossy and founder of Aruba Search and Rescue.

I just noticed that the guy in the background wearing what looks like a red and white striped shirt seems to have borrowed red shirt's baseball cap.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: November 20, 2008, 08:47:33 PM »

Kyle 
Was this guy on the boat above with the green shirt on?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: November 20, 2008, 08:51:25 PM »

SS I just want possitive ID so that I can post it under their picture and we know for sure who is who.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: November 20, 2008, 08:52:09 PM »

SS, did you see the note Kermit left earlier, are we talking about the same apartments???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.