April 26, 2024, 09:50:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 349627 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: November 20, 2008, 08:57:02 PM »

Thank you vms for clarifying, and Kyle for trying to answer, my Bulldog quest. I was lost reading.

Side note: Those on Aruba speak great English.  It is their bread and butter.  They fall into other dialects when they want to keep some in the dark.  We saw it with Natalee, in the car....
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #721 on: November 20, 2008, 08:57:46 PM »

THIS IS ONE OF KERMITS POST THAT IS BOTHERING ME.  THE PICTURES WILL NOT COME OUT (I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DO WRONG WHEN I COPY).  KYLE, you stated that Kermit has been spot on regarding the facts and Kermit says that he has told us nothing but the "truth" but there are contradictions here.  You say Silvetti is good guy and Kermit is saying "follow the money" and "coverup".  Look at the list below, Silvetti is listed among the people covering up?!?!?  Am I misunderstanding this?  Please give your opinion.  BLONDE, can you help me with bringing pics over, don't know what I am doing wrong.  Thank You!!

LaLamom, hopefully this will help clear up. throw out what you think you know and just follow the truth

March 8, 2008 CAPS POSTED - "I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This coming week is THE DAY.
Me and J & W and the C's are all in agreement now that it must be there.
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2680.560

J = John Silvetti

grave robbers

Greta van Sustern: "He's lying

COVER-UP

DOLPH RICHARDSON

Aruba divers arriving. WHY? Where are the American's? Where is Tim Miller? Where is Hodges? Where is Dateline?
Who was in charge - go back and start at the beginning of this post.

1 tennis shoe inside cage

Joran: "She's in the ocean

Look at the distance from shore.

private eye March 20, 2008
Kyle I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.440

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hans Mos
Dolph Richardson
Aruban divers
John Silvetti

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: November 20, 2008, 09:00:54 PM »

SORRY, part of my post did not come out.

This is the bottom part of the post

snipped>>>
Kyle I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made,

Hans Mos
Dolph Richardson
Aruban divers
John Silvetti

COVER-UP

snipped>>>>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #723 on: November 20, 2008, 09:02:16 PM »

Very good to see you Kyle!  I just got caught up and noticed that I'd forgotten to logout after lunch today.  Thanks for the help with everyone's questions!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: November 20, 2008, 09:02:46 PM »

KYcat give me a link and I will

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: November 20, 2008, 09:03:40 PM »

Thank you vms for clarifying, and Kyle for trying to answer, my Bulldog quest. I was lost reading.

Side note: Those on Aruba speak great English.  It is their bread and butter.  They fall into other dialects when they want to keep some in the dark.  We saw it with Natalee, in the car....

I agree Buckeye.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: November 20, 2008, 09:04:14 PM »

SS, did you see the note Kermit left earlier, are we talking about the same apartments???

Caps has told us about the Matty Apts.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: November 20, 2008, 09:04:44 PM »

THIS IS ONE OF KERMITS POST THAT IS BOTHERING ME.  THE PICTURES WILL NOT COME OUT (I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DO WRONG WHEN I COPY).  KYLE, you stated that Kermit has been spot on regarding the facts and Kermit says that he has told us nothing but the "truth" but there are contradictions here.  You say Silvetti is good guy and Kermit is saying "follow the money" and "coverup".  Look at the list below, Silvetti is listed among the people covering up?!?!?  Am I misunderstanding this?  Please give your opinion.  BLONDE, can you help me with bringing pics over, don't know what I am doing wrong.  Thank You!!

LaLamom, hopefully this will help clear up. throw out what you think you know and just follow the truth

March 8, 2008 CAPS POSTED - "I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This coming week is THE DAY.

J = John Silvetti

grave robbers

COVER-UP

DOLPH RICHARDSON

Aruba divers arriving. WHY? Where are the American's? Where is Tim Miller? Where is Hodges? Where is Dateline?

Hans Mos
Dolph Richardson
Aruban divers
John Silvetti

Posted by Kermit

J = John Silvetti

grave robbers

COVER-UP

DOLPH RICHARDSON

Hans Mos
Dolph Richardson
Aruban divers
John Silvetti

COVER-UP

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: November 20, 2008, 09:06:41 PM »

BLONDE

Natalee Holloway / Natalee Holloway / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08  on: November 19, 2008, 02:28:37 PM 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=819;sa=showPosts

It is in this thread, and I went under Kermit's posting.  This is the Link?!?!   

Sorry, I am so computer illieterate.  TIA  You are such a good girl monkey.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: November 20, 2008, 09:07:50 PM »

GOOD GRIEF!!!!!  BLONDE, YOU ARE SO FREAKIN AMAZING AND FAST.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: November 20, 2008, 09:08:23 PM »

Kyle

I know there are more important questions, but do you by any chance, remember the name of the guy that looks like a Bulldog??  (It's driving me crazy, where I've seen that face). TY

It's driving me crazy too Buckeye, I KNOW I've seen him before.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #731 on: November 20, 2008, 09:09:28 PM »

DID I RUN KYLE OFF?  PLEASE COME BACK. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: November 20, 2008, 09:14:36 PM »

Hi,  I just wanted to clarify something re the ponds.

Are the pond at the Dam of Monserat and the Moko pond two different ponds?

The new male witness account with the augmented statement is mentioned as having Joran walking from Monserat by that man's house.

Yet it is the Moko pond which is quite close to Joran's house, and the pond full of old machinery {an old quarry} and where the searchers quit the same day they started.  There are photos of this pond on pp138 of the Shango Thread.  xox

I'm confused, too Scandi 

Maybe someone 'in the know' can clarify???

Jan 31 - Caps is talking about MOKO
Feb 26 - Caps is posting - the Slinja Pond
Feb 28 = crew searched pond - photo in newspaper at MONTSERAT

Caps has never been talking about MOKO...ever.  He is only talking about the Monserat pond.  Rolling Eyes

they where located in Moko and where in the massages bussines
now lets look at the addess to the Dutch Apartmnts

if we find this complex we have the murder place
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.0

There are 3 of these apartment.

one is called the Whitehouse or MOKO 30
the other 2 check.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.0

This is when Paulus and Steve Croes were released and the next day the Moko quarry search began and ended.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2740

The pond in question (MOKO) is right out near the Whitehouse Apartment.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2720

The pond where Caps located the witness is the Monserat pond.  It is also known as the Nationals pond.  I am being told that pond is not Moko.  Moko is the rock quarry pond which is the first pond they tried to drain when they began this investigation.  The pond Caps has taken photos of is the Monserat pond. This pond is behind the soccer field.  Caps discussion concerning the pond from the photos is the pond behind the Lekker Chinese Restaurant.  If you are talking about the pond that was scanned by the crew from the Persistence...it is the Monserat/Nationals pond.  The pond in the photos that I posted in previous months both filled and empty are taken at the Monserat pond.  The witness lives between this pond and the McDonald's.  The road where Joran was seen walking is the road that runs next to the Monserat pond. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: November 20, 2008, 09:17:05 PM »

Anyone have a link to where the pictures of Hans Mos, Dolph Richardson, and the others originated from?  I've looked at several videos, guess I haven't found the right one yet.

TIA   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: November 20, 2008, 09:18:37 PM »

FWIW...I have no idea who Kermit is or who he works for, but I have
always looked forward to his posts.  I have never known him to tell
us anything but the truth.  He has always sent us in the right directions

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: November 20, 2008, 09:18:59 PM »

J = John Silvetti

grave robbers

COVER-UP

DOLPH RICHARDSON

Hans Mos
Dolph Richardson
Aruban divers
John Silvetti

Thanks Kat for finding this.  It was my understanding that Kermit was saying John Silvetti was part of the cover up of evidence in the cage.  I may have misunderstood Kermie...but that was what I thought he meant when he said that.  That is why I made the statement that Beth has high regard for John Silvetti.  Had I thought Kermit meant anything else I would never have said that.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: November 20, 2008, 09:21:27 PM »

Magnolia I was going to post the same thing but you said it so much better than I.  I have always believed in what Kermit posts.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: November 20, 2008, 09:21:44 PM »

I agree on all but one thing...SHE.   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: November 20, 2008, 09:21:58 PM »

Lala's,

Kermit was quoting Caps' posts.  I think most who have read through here and S&S know it was the Monserat pond, but he did say (MOKO). 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: November 20, 2008, 09:22:30 PM »

J = John Silvetti

grave robbers

COVER-UP

DOLPH RICHARDSON

Hans Mos
Dolph Richardson
Aruban divers
John Silvetti

I know someone very well who knows John Silvetti.  He is a good guy who tried to help find Natalee because it was the right thing to do.  If anyone is suggesting that he is part of the coverup I strongly disagree. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.