April 26, 2024, 11:59:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 349644 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #800 on: November 20, 2008, 11:34:20 PM »

Mon can tell you better than I can.

but....the way I have it in my head is the Moko is sorta behind the Sloots.

The one that was near the racquet club was drained by ALE with great hoopla.

The Monserat Pond is behind the Chinese Rest., near the soccer field
and down the street from the Mcdonalds

Oh Magnolis, I'm so glad you are here now!

That is what I am thinking too, we are dealing with 3 different little bodies of water.  What confused me was I think a post by Lala or SS saying Monserat was the one that was drained and I didn't think that was correct.  There is no dam there, it is just a shallow little pond cut out of some dirt that maybe drains into the ocean.  It is almost right across the street from the beach and by the F Huts, accessed by that little dirt road thru the bushes.

Since we agree it is not the rock quarry pond which is the MOKO one, what do you know about this 3rd one?  Is it on a map?  Maybe if I Googled McDonalds Aruba I would see the pond on a map. 

I think it is important since this male witness just come forth again has placed Joran s coming from that pond past his home at 4am. 

Maybe it means nothing, but maybe that was where Natalee was put.  It was never searched, eh?  It could be major!  We need photos!

xox

I think you have the Monserat and the Racquet Club ponds confused.

http://www.restaurantsaruba.com/googlemap.html?mapid=VAOCGEQIARCQZGGDVRI&mapkey=KZIOIQRAIIDCIQDGZGI

Hi Magnolia,  This is a link showing a photo that I think is the Monserat pond.  The McDonalds is at the crosshairs of those two major roads in Orangestad, and below that looks like a body of water, quite large actually.  Joran's house must be nearby.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: November 20, 2008, 11:35:09 PM »

I have been through every one of the Natalle files and cannot find all the pictures and maps ???????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: November 20, 2008, 11:38:55 PM »

Sorry, I spelled her name wrong.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: November 20, 2008, 11:40:32 PM »

Our men here in the East don't have to prove their masculinity by shooting such a wonderful furry creature - unlike other areas of the USA I guess

No, I guess your men in the "East" prove their masculinity by shooting other PEOPLE.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: November 20, 2008, 11:43:40 PM »

These pages might help with the pond area:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.260

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg355568#msg355568

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: November 20, 2008, 11:48:37 PM »

Hello Ms. Granny Toad. Glad to see and find you here. Long time, eh ?
I just want to wish you and your family ( and everyone else here  also ) a Happy Thanksgiving. I won't be around that weekend or day, we are going to the USA for a smal family trip and we will celbrate American Thanksgiving in the USA ! 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: November 20, 2008, 11:54:39 PM »

Hoping really hard that Greta DOES NOT FALL FOR THE BAIT being spewed by that disgrace to justice Hans Mos, the lazy bum wants her to hand over what she has so it can be manipulated by him or others on that devils island.  Look at what they did to Jamie Skeeter's video/audio of DK, they changed the audio.  Greta Van Susteran better not hand them anything & not fall for the antics, she knows what her show is & doesn't have to take anything that the corrupt from that devils island have to say.  Hope she sticks to her guns & lets the information out in full for even those on other networks to then broadcast for that is the only way that it will have any chance of getting to either the devils island or the Netherlands uncorrupted.

There will be no justice delivered from that area unless there is outside intervention, which I believe will only happen if action is taken against the corruption to bring the actual information into the light, out of code & deliver the proof of the corruption.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: November 20, 2008, 11:56:24 PM »

Kermit said everthing has been done to protect Paulus and Joran, wonder why that is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,why is that???????

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: November 21, 2008, 12:17:55 AM »

Kermit said everthing has been done to protect Paulus and Joran, wonder why that is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,why is that???????

From Buckshot post of 11/18
1/18 kermit wrote:
(snipped)Paulus' protection is not only the Judges (Smid, Witt, but keep in mind it's Luis Lannoy who is in charge of those corrupt judges), and Karin Janseen and also Rudy Croes - all protecting and covering up for Paulus or he could bring them all down if he talks.Paulus is guilty as sin.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: November 21, 2008, 12:20:08 AM »

From Buckshot post of 11/18/08
1/31/08 kermit wrote:
(snipped)Paulus' protection is not only the Judges (Smid, Witt, but keep in mind it's Luis Lannoy who is in charge of those corrupt judges), and Karin Janseen and also Rudy Croes - all protecting and covering up for Paulus or he could bring them all down if he talks.Paulus is guilty as sin.

Post above corrected.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: November 21, 2008, 12:42:36 AM »

Who's Lying?
Greta has accused the Aruba prosecutor's office of not following all the potential leads in Natalee Holloway's 2005 disappearance, and they're not too happy about it.
WATCH

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3211447&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: November 21, 2008, 12:46:59 AM »

So "Sell My TimeSharesNOW"  can help by providing a two-bedroom timeshare unit at the Marriott Aruba Ocean Club for the highly skilled, well-trained members of Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery Team who are there now.  Texas EquuSearch and Underwater Expedition are conducting a deep-water search off the Aruban coast, with the equipment and vessel provided by John Silvetti and the Silvetti Group.

Charles Croes, Mark Purcell & Renho are all involved with TimeShares???????

Wonder who handed over the keys to the accomodations provided by SMTSN?  Wonder if the accomodations were bugged??????????
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: November 21, 2008, 12:49:32 AM »

1/31/08 kermit wrote:

Post above corrected.

Who is Luis Lannoy? Does he have anything to do with the Aloe Plantation or the prostitution houses that was first hinted to? I remember there was an early hint to look east of the hotels into the desert and wasn't there a call to Paulus from east of area of the Island? Things sometime run together for me. TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: November 21, 2008, 12:56:37 AM »

Buckshot wrote ( a few pages back):

An old unanswered topic...THE CONCRETE WORK around the pool.
Goes with two others to me:
(1) The rock scene (Was it used as a chopping board or murder scene)
(2) Furniture truck (Did it remove evidence replace tainted furniture evidence)

IMO I still have a terrible feeling about the fountain in the corner of the new cement work!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: November 21, 2008, 01:02:14 AM »

1/31/08 kermit wrote:

Post above corrected.

Who is Luis Lannoy? Does he have anything to do with the Aloe Plantation or the prostitution houses that was first hinted to? I remember there was an early hint to look east of the hotels into the desert and wasn't there a call to Paulus from east of area of the Island? Things sometime run together for me. TIA

Judge Luis de Lannoy passed away Thursday

by The Daily Herald
Posted: May 30, 2008 15:20 UTC

http://news.caribseek.com/set-up/exec/view.cgi?archive=153&num=66038

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: November 21, 2008, 01:06:51 AM »

http://Http://news.caribseek.com/set-up/exec/view.cgi?archive=153&num=66038      
Judge Luis de Lannoy passed away Thursday
by The Daily Herald

Posted: May 30, 2008 15:20 UTC PHILIPSBURG - Judge Luis Alberto José de Lannoy (57) died of cancer early Thursday, May 26. The magistrate was President of the Joint Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba for fourteen years. He went on early retirement last year.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: November 21, 2008, 01:09:17 AM »

Thank you!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #817 on: November 21, 2008, 02:04:08 AM »

1/31/08 kermit wrote:

Post above corrected.
Here is the deal...
We all know in our gut/heart that paulass is guilty as heck...what we can't get ours hands around (with actual proof) is how he has been so protected by???
What motivates the powers that be in aruba/NL to provide such high cover? Is paulass chest deep in drugs/human sex trade/or something else (fill in the blank) that is so terrible that the higher ups just flat out won't let him be exposed? Was the treatment of Natalee so terrible that it can't be reveled-hence the cover up? I think it goes deeper than the demise of Natalee....there is something else that is behind this cover up. Whatever urine/paulass did, no matter how terrible it probably was...thee is a larger sickness in that aruba/NL camp that needs to be exposed....

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #818 on: November 21, 2008, 02:11:53 AM »

1/31/08 kermit wrote:

Post above corrected.

Here is the deal...
We all know in our gut/heart that paulass is guilty as heck...what we can't get ours hands around (with actual proof) is how he has been so protected by???
What motivates the powers that be in aruba/NL to provide such high cover? Is paulass chest deep in drugs/human sex trade/or something else (fill in the blank) that is so terrible that the higher ups just flat out won't let him be exposed? Was the treatment of Natalee so terrible that it can't be reveled-hence the cover up? I think it goes deeper than the demise of Natalee....there is something else that is behind this cover up. Whatever urine/paulass did, no matter how terrible it probably was...thee is a larger sickness in that aruba/NL camp that needs to be exposed....
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: November 21, 2008, 05:34:58 AM »

Questions, questions.  This makes two:

about the night Joran's get out of jail party Sep05 that was planned in August.  Embassy Consular Officer Jean Akers later tried to chase down beth who by that point had neither use nor trust I don't think. What's become of Akers, and more to the point, what did she want with Beth?

about Paul's red and white jeep that ALE or OM or whatever locked up for a while then returned to him. Where is that passenger seat?

Don't Be Taken in by Visa Scams
U.S. Embassy, Phnom Penh
September 12, 2007

Embassy Consular Officer Jean Akers being interviewed on the set of TVK's "Good Morning Cambodia." Full Size

In response to increasing reports of dishonest agencies offering high school student programs and vocational internships for hefty fees, Consular Chief Anne Simon and the Chief of the Embassy's Nonimmigrant Visa Unit, Jean Akers, recently took to the radio and TV airwaves to warn Cambodian citizens about these scams. The consular officials urged the public to carefully evaluate company claims, and they emphasized that the Embassy does not guarantee visas to anyone. They also urged people to contact the Embassy if they have been the victim of a visa scam or fraud.

http://cambodia.usembassy.gov/visa_scams.html

FOREIGN SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES TO BE TOPIC OF BROWN-BAG LUNCH AT OU
NORMAN – Anyone interested in a career in the foreign service or with the U.S. Department of State won’t want to miss the brown-bag lunch with Foreign Service Officer Jean Akers, who will discuss “Foreign Service and Other Opportunities at the State Department,” at noon Tuesday, Aug. 29, on the University of Oklahoma Norman campus, in 132 Ellison Hall, 633 Elm Ave.
A native Oklahoman, Akers graduated from Casady School in 1992. She received her undergraduate degree from the State University of New York at New Paltz in 1999 and a master of arts in international relations from the University of Amsterdam in 2003.
Akers joined the State Department in January 2004 and currently is finishing her first assignment at the U.S. Consulate General in Curacao, Netherlands Antilles. In her next assignment, she will serve as a consular officer at the U.S. Embassy in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The free, public discussion is sponsored by the School of International and Area Studies in the College of Arts and Sciences. For more information and accommodations on the basis of disability, contact Sandi Emond at (405) 325-1584 or semond@ou.edu.

http://casweb.ou.edu/home/news/press/press_20060828.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.