April 19, 2024, 01:49:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 349349 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: November 21, 2008, 06:08:00 AM »

Earlier discussion regarding Val's post to Nathalie or Rika regarding Joran cutting off Natalee's head above her eyes.  I, also saw the original sites.  The bathtub pictures were posted separately.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=31.msg7118#msg7118

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: November 21, 2008, 06:09:56 AM »

Earlier discussion regarding Val's post to Nathalie or Rika regarding Joran cutting off Natalee's head above her eyes.  I, also saw the original sites.  The bathtub pictures were posted separately.

Correction: posted by Pita at BFN in July:

IIRC, that comment by Val was posted on Stephanie Croes' site.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: November 21, 2008, 06:14:22 AM »

Thanks Buckeye!

Anyone know of this is true...TIA

Re: Joran Van Der Sloot, house searched
Guys,

Aruba has a pitcher in the mayor league baseball. His name is Sidney Ponson and he plays for the Baltimore Orioles. Wel, Sidney had a fight with Van Der Sloot's father last December on a beach not so far from the light house. Since Van Der Sloot's father has his connections with the local authorities, he pulled some strings and immediately brought Sidney to court. Sidney got bad publicity and the Aruban people weren't so happy that this damn Dutch judge brought him to court just for a stupid fight. Sidney paid a bail and still has to come back to Aruba to do community work for an amount of hours.

That's what we call a sweet revenge
It's true what they say, what goes around comes around!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: November 21, 2008, 06:15:32 AM »

Mon can tell you better than I can.

but....the way I have it in my head is the Moko is sorta behind the Sloots.

The one that was near the racquet club was drained by ALE with great hoopla.

The Monserat Pond is behind the Chinese Rest., near the soccer field
and down the street from the Mcdonalds

Oh Magnolis, I'm so glad you are here now!

That is what I am thinking too, we are dealing with 3 different little bodies of water.  What confused me was I think a post by Lala or SS saying Monserat was the one that was drained and I didn't think that was correct.  There is no dam there, it is just a shallow little pond cut out of some dirt that maybe drains into the ocean.  It is almost right across the street from the beach and by the F Huts, accessed by that little dirt road thru the bushes.

Since we agree it is not the rock quarry pond which is the MOKO one, what do you know about this 3rd one?  Is it on a map?  Maybe if I Googled McDonalds Aruba I would see the pond on a map. 

I think it is important since this male witness just come forth again has placed Joran s coming from that pond past his home at 4am. 

Maybe it means nothing, but maybe that was where Natalee was put.  It was never searched, eh?  It could be major!  We need photos!

xox

I think you have the Monserat and the Racquet Club ponds confused.

http://www.restaurantsaruba.com/googlemap.html?mapid=VAOCGEQIARCQZGGDVRI&mapkey=KZIOIQRAIIDCIQDGZGI

Hi Magnolia,  This is a link showing a photo that I think is the Monserat pond.  The McDonalds is at the crosshairs of those two major roads in Orangestad, and below that looks like a body of water, quite large actually.  Joran's house must be nearby.

Scandi - I'd like to suggest again that you go back and read Shango from March through about June.  Your questions will all be answered.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #824 on: November 21, 2008, 06:19:36 AM »

Yes, it was on Stephanie's site.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #825 on: November 21, 2008, 06:26:04 AM »

November 20th, 2008 9:43 PM Eastern
Email from a man whose client is Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association
by Greta Van Susteren
Below is an email I received from a man whose p/r client is the Aruba Hotel & Tourism Association.  He attempted to handle the horrible p/r of the Natalee Holloway investigation…yes, it was bad that an American teen could disappear….and leads not followed up.  Americans wondered why this case was not solved…the job was not an easy one for him.

I don’t know if he is currently being paid to do “damage control” but his website says he still represents Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association.

I emailed him after receiving the below email and promised I would be fair and post his email to me (minus his email address and phone numbers since I thought that wrong to post.) This man and I have disagreed before — he defends the investigation in Aruba.  Does he get paid to do it??? By the way, his website says his firm does “crisis management.” Yes, Natalee’s disappearance is a crisis — but perhaps energy would be better spent following leads than lashing out at me.

I understand the election is over and you are searching for a story but your latest segments on the Holloway case are revolting. I thought I saw everything when Limbaugh on your show called Obama  “creepy” and you said nothing. Now once again you put Jossy on and act like he is a credible source. If you really want to help turn the tape over to Kelly he talks to Hans regularly and tell your ill informed talking heads to at least do some homework before they go on the air. Your show has reached a new low. What I have learned from this  sad experience is that so many people have tried to exploit this issue  for their own gain and yes that includes you!  Is this sweep week . God I hope not !

Robert N.DiLella
Strategic Message Design Group Inc.
NOTE: I would be more inclined to take his criticism seriously if he would tell us more about his arrangement with Aruba or Aruba businesses etc. and if he  would persuade the athorities in Aruba to follow up on leads that we have.  I did read the following on his website which is interesting: “In 1989 he helped Aruba’s Movimento di Pueblo (MEP) upset the government party despite a severe funding shortage and odds against them being 10 to 1.“The Miracle in Aruba was featured in Newsweek and Campaign & Elections….”  Here are a few sentences about one of his business partners: “….As a consultant, Mr. Cohen …. advised Aruba on crisis management and assisted in the creation of a planned approach to protect economic interests while dealing with outside media pressures…” So I realize he has a close relationship with Aruba and hence the reason he would strike out at us….and yes, we will go away if the leads are followed up.

The following is a list of Political and Corporate Clients of SMDG

Political Clients
Rob Andrews………………………… Congressman, NJ
Sharon Bock…………………………. Clerk Circuit Court, Palm Beach FL
William Brooks……………………… Palm Beach Town Council, FL
Blondell Reynolds Brown………. City Council Philadelphia, PA
John Burzichelli…………………….. State Assemblyman, NJ
Wayne Bryant…………………………State Senator, NJ
Glenn Cunningham………………. State Senator, NJ
Mandy Dawson……………………… State Senator, FL
Josephus Eggellettion…………… Broward County Commission, FL
Lois Frankel …………………………. Mayor West Palm Beach, FL
Chaka Fattah ……………………….. Congressman, PA
Doug Fisher …………………………. State Assemblyman, NJ
Kristen Jacobs …………………….. Broward County Commission, FL
Ken Jenne ……………………………. Sheriff Broward County, FL
Charlotte Rodstrom ……………… Fort Lauderdale City Commission, FL
Laura Johnson …………………….. Palm Beach County Circuit Court Judge, FL
Joseph Roberts …………………… State Assemblyman, NJ
Sandi Love …………………………… Mayor Gloucester Twp., NJ
Lou Manzo …………………………….State Assemblyman, NJ
Lori Moseley ………………………….Mayor Miramar, FL
Nelson Oduber …………………….Prime Minister, Aruba
Nilsa Cruz-Perez ………………….. State Assemblywoman, NJ
Alvin Penn ……………………………State Senator, CT
Gisele Pollack ……………………… Broward County Circuit Court Judge, FL
Miguel Pourier ……………. ………..Prime Minister, Curacao
John Rayson ………………………… Mayor Pompano Beach, FL
Stacy Ritter …………………………. State Representative, FL
Andrew Siegel ……………………… Broward County Circuit Court Judge, FL
Steve Sweeney …………………….. State Senator, NJ
Jack Seiler ……………………………. State Representative, FL
Lois Wexler ………………………….. Broward County Commission, FL

Corporate Clients
Aruba Hotel & Tourism Association
Center for International Studies
China Cable Consortium
DNN - Dyson News Network Real Estate TV
Guondong Trade Group - China
Blue Water Wind Inc.
Bill Johnson & Associates
Palm Beach Civic Association
Rutgers University
Wiznet Corporation
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: November 21, 2008, 06:29:56 AM »

Manserat Pond
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: November 21, 2008, 06:56:35 AM »

It's nice to see that some old monkeys have returned to join the cage, again.  Many things have happened while you were gone.  Things that were once believed to be true are no longer considerations.  New information has been uncovered and there are connections that weren't understood in the past.  Lala's, Mum, Magnolia, Wreck, myself, and a few others have been trying very hard to give you the new information.  It's hard to keep going back and explaining why things aren't what they once seemed to be.  I have made this suggestion several times...  please go back and read Shango from March through June.  There is information there that you really need to read.  We had assistance from an unexpected source and we made great progress in understanding what happened to Natalee that night.  After catching up, you will better understand some of things we are discussing.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: November 21, 2008, 07:00:31 AM »

Thanks Buckeye!

Guys,

Aruba has a pitcher in the mayor league baseball. His name is Sidney Ponson and he plays for the Baltimore Orioles. Wel, Sidney had a fight with Van Der Sloot's father last December on a beach not so far from the light house. Since Van Der Sloot's father has his connections with the local authorities, he pulled some strings and immediately brought Sidney to court. Sidney got bad publicity and the Aruban people weren't so happy that this damn Dutch judge brought him to court just for a stupid fight. Sidney paid a bail and still has to come back to Aruba to do community work for an amount of hours.

I don't have the link Mum.  He did have a fight on the beach and he did punch someone.  He was arrested, but he was released and sent back to the US.  The man he hit was a judge, but it wasn't Paulass.  Remember, Paulass was never a judge!! 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: November 21, 2008, 07:02:54 AM »

Mon can tell you better than I can.

but....the way I have it in my head is the Moko is sorta behind the Sloots.

The one that was near the racquet club was drained by ALE with great hoopla.

The Monserat Pond is behind the Chinese Rest., near the soccer field
and down the street from the Mcdonalds

Oh Magnolis, I'm so glad you are here now!

That is what I am thinking too, we are dealing with 3 different little bodies of water.  What confused me was I think a post by Lala or SS saying Monserat was the one that was drained and I didn't think that was correct.  There is no dam there, it is just a shallow little pond cut out of some dirt that maybe drains into the ocean.  It is almost right across the street from the beach and by the F Huts, accessed by that little dirt road thru the bushes.

Since we agree it is not the rock quarry pond which is the MOKO one, what do you know about this 3rd one?  Is it on a map?  Maybe if I Googled McDonalds Aruba I would see the pond on a map. 

I think it is important since this male witness just come forth again has placed Joran s coming from that pond past his home at 4am. 

Maybe it means nothing, but maybe that was where Natalee was put.  It was never searched, eh?  It could be major!  We need photos!

xox

This is what I can remember of the 3 ponds:

Marriott…by the Racquet Club…not sure if fully drained. One kept filling up, and it may have been this one or the Bubali that Granny Toad referred to.

Moko Quarry…near Joran’s house…filled with cars, refrigerators and garbage. Don’t think this was completely searched or drained either. Rhe one mentioned in Shango and Simian dialogue.

Monserat…The one near the Soccer Fields…not drained until recently. This is the one MSN is now discussing with a witness that has taken 2 polygraphs and passed. CapsLockWizard posted about needing pumps back on January 29th. He posted about a witness seeing Joran on February 8th. Side scanner was done on the pond during some down time of the Persistence towards the end of February. The pond was drained later, by possibly  fire dept after the strike was over.
The pics that SS posted are of the drained Monserat pond.

Think the bottom link shows all 3. Thanks Vms!

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #804 on: November 20, 2008, 11:43:40 PM » VMS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.260

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg355568#msg355568

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: November 21, 2008, 07:07:09 AM »

Thanks Buckeye!

Guys,

I don't have the link Mum.  He did have a fight on the beach and he did punch someone.  He was arrested, but he was released and sent back to the US.  The man he hit was a judge, but it wasn't Paulass.  Remember, Paulass was never a judge!! 

Morning SS...it was posted on in Shango a couple of times and I don't recall if the name of the Judge he hit was mentioned. The name of the Judge that let him go was and his case was used as the precedent by that Judge for letting Joran out to go to school in the Netherlands.

That was Smid or Witt...somehow I keep confusing those two. Think Smid.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: November 21, 2008, 07:18:09 AM »

Thanks Buckeye!

Guys,

Morning SS...it was posted on in Shango a couple of times and I don't recall if the name of the Judge he hit was mentioned. The name of the Judge that let him go was and his case was used as the precedent by that Judge for letting Joran out to go to school in the Netherlands.

That was Smid or Witt...somehow I keep confusing those two. Think Smid.

Morning Mum,

I posted a link to the story somewhere in Shango when we were talking about some sports figures and dog fights.  I'll take a look see.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: November 21, 2008, 07:25:08 AM »

Johan…You asked about the time of a phone call yesterday.

The phone records for May 29th/30th. were never released. All we have is what is written in the Statements given by J2K and their buddies.

The computer records were released and the FBI said that those were dinked with, or something to that effect.

We also have a 6AM call, but I don’t recall were that info came from.

Thanks SS…I think TM may know if a Judge’s name was mentioned…we will just have to wait for her to get up and catch up…
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: November 21, 2008, 07:27:06 AM »

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f19/sir-sidney-ponson-aruban-jail-1331/

Here's the story, from today's Washington Post:

Ponson Remains Jailed
Attorney: Alcohol-Fueled Fight Left 4 Injured, 3 in Custody

By Dave Sheinin
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, December 30, 2004; Page D05

The beachside altercation that has kept Baltimore Orioles pitcher Sidney Ponson locked up in an Aruban jail since Christmas Day grew out of an alcohol-fueled confrontation that left four people injured and three people, including Ponson, in police custody, Ponson's attorney said yesterday .

Attorney Chris Lejuez acknowledged Ponson's part in the fight, but declined an opportunity to proclaim his client's innocence of the charges of assault and fighting in a public place.

"If you are in a fight, it is very hard to be innocent," Lejuez said. "The only way to be innocent in a fight is to avoid it."

Ponson, 28, spent a fifth night in jail last night at a police station in the town of San Nicholas, and could remain there through the weekend as the public prosecutor finishes investigating Saturday's altercation. Ponson remains in police custody because Aruba's legal system has no bail option.

Although it remains unclear when Ponson will be released -- he could be transferred to a prison early next week if the prosecutor finds there is cause to keep him detained, and a judge agrees -- Lejuez said he believes Ponson will be available for spring training on time in mid-February.

"I'm very confident he will be able to get back in time for his preparations for spring training," Lejuez said. Asked about the possibility of prison time, he said, "I'm hopeful we don't get to that point."

The Orioles have remained mostly silent on Ponson's case, and majority owner Peter Angelos said yesterday that he will withhold judgment until all the facts are out.

"I would be the last person to prejudge him," said Angelos. "There was an allegation made, but it isn't fair to just automatically assume he was in the wrong. [Someone else] could have been the aggressor."

According to police reports, Ponson was confronted on the beach Saturday by a group of people who asserted he had harassed them by recklessly operating his personal watercraft. In the ensuing altercation, Ponson allegedly struck a man in the face, then fled the scene. The alleged victim, who turned out to be a local judge named W. Noordhuizen, was hospitalized, and Ponson was later taken into police custody.

Messages left at Noordhuizen's office were not returned yesterday, and a receptionist said he was on vacation.

Lejuez acknowledged alcohol was involved in the altercation, adding, "It was Christmas Day. People were drinking and having a good time. So people were under the influence of alcohol, but not only Sidney."

According to Mary Ann Croes, a spokesperson in the public prosecutor's office, "multiple" people were injured in the fight and three were detained. However, she declined to name the other people who were detained and would not divulge the condition of those injured.

Lejuez said that four people were treated for injuries. "Mostly bruises, some swelling, a black eye," he said.

According to Lejuez, the incident began when Ponson, who was riding his Jet Ski in the waters off Boca Catalina, was beckoned to the beach by a group of two or three people.

"The people on the beach apparently told him, 'Come here,' " Lejuez said. "They invited him to discuss the matter. So he went to the beach to discuss the matter. He did not go to the beach to fight. But once he was on the beach, the fight started. . . . One of them tried to hit him, and that's when the fight started."

Once the fight began, two people described by Lejuez as friends of Ponson's came to his defense. Lejuez said he has seen their statements to police, and they are "very similar" to Ponson's statement.

According to Croes, three outcomes could result from the prosecutor's investigation: If there is not enough evidence of his guilt, Ponson could be set free. If there is evidence of guilt, he can be released while he awaits a trial. Or a judge could fine him and/or sentence him to community service.

Ponson is a highly prominent figure in his home country, holding the distinction of being one of only three Arubans to play in the major leagues, and he was decorated as a Knight in the Order of the Dutch Royal House in 2003. However, Croes said Ponson's celebrity status will not affect his legal status.

"We treat every case equally," Croes said. "If the person involved is popular or not, it is not important to us. We do what we always do, which is to investigate fully all the facts of the case and decide how to proceed."

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: November 21, 2008, 07:31:05 AM »

Good Morning Sharon...Thanks for posting that. Just wanted to make sure the post I found wasn't anything! I believe it was posted by an Aruban, at HGTV.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: November 21, 2008, 07:36:06 AM »

Good Morning Pita......I am looking for the pic of the blonde woman that was at Joran's release party. Can you give me any hints, please? Searching for it and thought you may be able to help me find it quicker.

I want to compare her to the new pictures posted in Shango from the same day.

Thanks in Advance.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: November 21, 2008, 07:37:47 AM »

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- The assault case against Baltimore Orioles pitcher Sidney Ponson was postponed Thursday, and a judge gave both sides until May 10 to reach an out-of-court agreement.

Ponson

The 28-year-old Ponson is accused of committing violence alone or in the company of others in public, kicking a person in the head and battering a person by hitting him in the face with his fist.

If convicted, Ponson faces a maximum sentence of four years in jail, a fine and community service.

Judge Bob Wit, flown in from the nearby Dutch Caribbean island of Curacao to give the case a sense of impartiality, said he took the pitcher's career into consideration in postponing the case.

Wit said that Ponson's livelihood could be jeopardized if he has a criminal record because his U.S. work visa could be taken away. Ponson was born in Aruba, a semiautonomous Dutch Caribbean territory.

"The judge gave a type of cooperation very different from other cases, and for this we are grateful," Ponson's attorney, Chris Lejuez, said outside the courtroom.

Ponson did not make any comments to the media and his agent Barry Paver said the pitcher would return to Florida for spring training later Thursday.

Wit also ordered Ponson to make a considerable donation to a charitable organization in Aruba.

The man Ponson is accused of assaulting, a local judge, declined to comment.

Ponson allegedly punched the judge at a beach in Boca Catalina after several people confronted the pitcher, accusing him of harassing them with his personal watercraft and operating it recklessly.

The judge had minor injuries, authorities said. Ponson left the scene but police detained him later on Dec. 25.

Ponson went 11-15 with a 5.30 ERA in 33 starts last season. He has played with the Orioles except for a brief stint with the San Francisco Giants in 2003. He became a free agent after that season and signed a $22.5 million, three-year contract with Baltimore.

Ponson has a 69-80 career record in seven seasons with a 4.67 ERA and 802 strikeouts in 210 games and 1,313 innings pitched.

In 1998, Ponson became the third Aruban to play in the major leagues. In 2003, he was decorated in his homeland as a knight in the Order of the Dutch Royal House.

Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2004167

By Dave Sheinin
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, December 30, 2004; Page D05

The beachside altercation that has kept Baltimore Orioles pitcher Sidney Ponson locked up in an Aruban jail since Christmas Day grew out of an alcohol-fueled confrontation that left four people injured and three people, including Ponson, in police custody, Ponson's attorney said yesterday .

Attorney Chris Lejuez acknowledged Ponson's part in the fight, but declined an opportunity to proclaim his client's innocence of the charges of assault and fighting in a public place.

"If you are in a fight, it is very hard to be innocent," Lejuez said. "The only way to be innocent in a fight is to avoid it."

Ponson, 28, spent a fifth night in jail last night at a police station in the town of San Nicholas, and could remain there through the weekend as the public prosecutor finishes investigating Saturday's altercation. Ponson remains in police custody because Aruba's legal system has no bail option.

Although it remains unclear when Ponson will be released -- he could be transferred to a prison early next week if the prosecutor finds there is cause to keep him detained, and a judge agrees -- Lejuez said he believes Ponson will be available for spring training on time in mid-February.

"I'm very confident he will be able to get back in time for his preparations for spring training," Lejuez said. Asked about the possibility of prison time, he said, "I'm hopeful we don't get to that point."

The Orioles have remained mostly silent on Ponson's case, and majority owner Peter Angelos said yesterday that he will withhold judgment until all the facts are out.

"I would be the last person to prejudge him," said Angelos. "There was an allegation made, but it isn't fair to just automatically assume he was in the wrong. [Someone else] could have been the aggressor."

According to police reports, Ponson was confronted on the beach Saturday by a group of people who asserted he had harassed them by recklessly operating his personal watercraft. In the ensuing altercation, Ponson allegedly struck a man in the face, then fled the scene. The alleged victim, who turned out to be a local judge named W. Noordhuizen, was hospitalized, and Ponson was later taken into police custody.

Messages left at Noordhuizen's office were not returned yesterday, and a receptionist said he was on vacation.

Lejuez acknowledged alcohol was involved in the altercation, adding, "It was Christmas Day. People were drinking and having a good time. So people were under the influence of alcohol, but not only Sidney."

According to Mary Ann Croes, a spokesperson in the public prosecutor's office, "multiple" people were injured in the fight and three were detained. However, she declined to name the other people who were detained and would not divulge the condition of those injured.

Lejuez said that four people were treated for injuries. "Mostly bruises, some swelling, a black eye," he said.

According to Lejuez, the incident began when Ponson, who was riding his Jet Ski in the waters off Boca Catalina, was beckoned to the beach by a group of two or three people.

"The people on the beach apparently told him, 'Come here,' " Lejuez said. "They invited him to discuss the matter. So he went to the beach to discuss the matter. He did not go to the beach to fight. But once he was on the beach, the fight started. . . . One of them tried to hit him, and that's when the fight started."

Once the fight began, two people described by Lejuez as friends of Ponson's came to his defense. Lejuez said he has seen their statements to police, and they are "very similar" to Ponson's statement.

According to Croes, three outcomes could result from the prosecutor's investigation: If there is not enough evidence of his guilt, Ponson could be set free. If there is evidence of guilt, he can be released while he awaits a trial. Or a judge could fine him and/or sentence him to community service.

Ponson is a highly prominent figure in his home country, holding the distinction of being one of only three Arubans to play in the major leagues, and he was decorated as a Knight in the Order of the Dutch Royal House in 2003. However, Croes said Ponson's celebrity status will not affect his legal status.

"We treat every case equally," Croes said. "If the person involved is popular or not, it is not important to us. We do what we always do, which is to investigate fully all the facts of the case and decide how to proceed."
http://bb.visitaruba.com/f19/sir-sidney-ponson-aruban-jail-1331/
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: November 21, 2008, 07:41:34 AM »

Pita...Scrap that request...I found it...Remembered to search Buckeye's posts...Thanks!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: November 21, 2008, 07:48:26 AM »

Thanks SS...So it was Witt...

As I said always confuse the two...
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: November 21, 2008, 08:05:01 AM »

Our men here in the East don't have to prove their masculinity by shooting such a wonderful furry creature - unlike other areas of the USA I guess

No, I guess your men in the "East" prove their masculinity by shooting other PEOPLE.

Thanks wreck for this quote.  I was thinking the same thing.  Oh by the way hunting season starts today here in KY.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.