March 29, 2024, 09:23:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 347941 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: November 21, 2008, 10:20:42 AM »

Here is a link with pictures of members of JD Silvetti Group:

http://www.jdsilvetti.com/committee08.html

And does the guy in the 'red shirt" look like Rick Bucher??  complete with hat. 

Kinda does to me but he is an accounting mgr. so don't know.

Didn't Kyle say yesterday that he was Aruben

Quote from: oceanexploration on November 20,2008 at 04:00:07 PM
BTW, this is certainly NOT John Silvetti.  I do not know this man.  He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: November 21, 2008, 10:29:19 AM »

He is thinking to himself: "Who let the Americans bring cameras on board. Now they will know who we are."
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: November 21, 2008, 10:30:52 AM »

Blonde,

Can you try your magic with the lady in this pic, please?

Mum,

Is that the pic you were asking about and am I following where you are going with this pic? I like that idea, if so.

Anytime

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: November 21, 2008, 10:36:10 AM »

Kyle PLEASE I need to know was this guy on the ship.

/

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: November 21, 2008, 10:39:50 AM »

Wow, never thought I'd see charlierat banned at RU. 

Thanks for the pic, Blonde.

Lilan:

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #865 on: November 21, 2008, 10:48:52 AM »

vms,

You made me go over there!!! 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: November 21, 2008, 10:49:03 AM »

Yes, probably Nadira:

Although the picture was taken some time ago(when?), I do not remember Nadira as being this heavy set at the time of the arrests.  Is my memory wrong? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: November 21, 2008, 10:50:13 AM »

Wow, never thought I'd see charlierat banned at RU. 

Thanks for the pic, Blonde.

Lilan:

I am still looking in Shango!!!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: November 21, 2008, 10:51:14 AM »

I do not know how to do this, but...

Someone, if it has not been do already, should post a picture of Aruba (does not have to be big) with OUR points of interest to include:
(1) VDS residence
(2) Kalpoe residence
(3) MOKO pond
(4) Monserat pond
(5) CnC
(6) Bank
(7) Both McD (so people can definitively know which, if there are two)
(Cool Matty Appts / Lion's Den
(9) Lorenzo's house / bus stop
(10) Holiday Inn
(11) Rocks / Lighthouse (there is more than one lighthouse, I believe)
(12) Mysterious search location
(13) Soccer Field

Any other important landmarks?
They, if contained on one map, may allow for some good discussions...
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: November 21, 2008, 10:52:19 AM »

Smiley face occurred on its own. Supposed to be an "8"

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #870 on: November 21, 2008, 10:55:21 AM »

AZSunny,

I don't think it looks like Nadira....in fact, I thought it looked more like Anita with short hair & glasses, but that's jmo.  Blonde posted the same pic with a date of 7/13/2004...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 10:57:56 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: November 21, 2008, 10:58:12 AM »

Vms...Could that be Lilian?

Would put a whole new meaning on Small Houses of the Elders if it is!!!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: November 21, 2008, 10:59:09 AM »

vms,

Sorry!!! 

I got part of his meltdown before it was deleted but I think its too bad to post here. 

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: November 21, 2008, 10:59:26 AM »

Quote from: oceanexploration on November 20,2008 at 04:00:07 PM
BTW, this is certainly NOT John Silvetti.  I do not know this man.  He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.new#new

That's a Dutch judge. He wanted to make sure they didn't search the trap.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: November 21, 2008, 11:01:40 AM »

I don't know but she looks a little like the lady at the release celebration, IMO.
Could never decide if the lady at that celebration was Lilian for sure...

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: November 21, 2008, 11:02:21 AM »

vms,

Sorry!!! 

I got part of his meltdown before it was deleted but I think its too bad to post here. 

Yes, I saw a lot of red deletions and bold black warnings....so sad, too bad....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: November 21, 2008, 11:06:40 AM »

Video Link

Joran Van der Sloot Attorney Reacts to New Accusations Against His Client
Friday , November 21, 2008

This is a rush transcript from "America's News HQ," November 20, 2008. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

JON SCOTT, HOST: A FOX News exclusive now: Joran Van der Sloot, the prime suspect in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, making news once again. Allegations of his involvement in some kind of a Thai sex trafficking ring.

Well, now there are reports of a witness in the case, Joran's legal team hadn't commented on those claims until now. Joran Van der Sloot's attorney, Joe Tacopina is joining us. You say, this is all much ado about nothing?

JOE TACOPINA, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S ATTORNEY: You know, I really had nothing to say about any of this, Jon, up until today when I received a press release from the Aruban prosecutors, who have certainly not been friends of Joran, or the defense team for that, matter, in this investigation.

• Video: Watch Jon Scott's interview

And what they have basically said is, it's more of the same. They basically have put out a press release saying there is a lot of stories going on, a lot of releases about new witnesses coming forward of value in this case. New allegations of another covert operation by this Dutch reporter, who seems to be making a living off of Joran; and really what they say in this press release, as I just showed you, is that it is much ado about nothing.

There have been no further leads of any value regarding the Natalee Holloway investigation. And really that is all I care to speak about. That is what I represent Joran on.

SCOTT: So you're take is that this is not a new witness. This is a witness who gave a statement to police, apparently sometime ago, and the story is just coming out now?

TACOPINA: I honestly don't know who these witnesses are. There have been plenty of witnesses, Jon, that have come forward in this case that have later proved to be either, you know, absolutely insane or just absolutely incredible. The prosecutors claim that this is not a new witness, the witness that we have heard about in the last week or so. That they have investigated the statement of that witness and to quote the prosecutor, it does not give the police further leads to investigate nor does it help in solving the case. And help is a very low standard. So if this statement doesn't help in solving the case, clearly it is not of any evidentiary value.

SCOTT: Where is Joran right now?

TACOPINA: Yes, you know, he's been tracked, I think in Thailand. He is in a school. He is trying to get on with his life. He is not doing well with it, obviously. He has made a lot of mistakes in the aftermath of this investigation. You know, those things I, quite frankly — you know, I'm not trying to make any excuses for some of his conduct, but it has nothing to do with the Natalee Holloway investigation. He has sort of become a lightning rod for people who want to try and pin things on him. He has given him fodder for that. I mean, they offer him money, you know, to speak, and so those aren't the things that credible journalists do, but anyway —

SCOTT: One of the reporters we were talking to in Aruba the other day, when this story first broke, that there was supposedly this new witness, said that authorities down there only have until next month, December, to charge him or the Natalee Holloway case goes away forever, is that the case?

TACOPINA: It goes away forever until there is new material evidence. I mean, they come up with a videotape of evidence of this crime or if they come up with something substantial, much more substantial than let's to continue to investigate until the cow's come home. They actually have to petition the court, a judge, to be able to reopen it. And there has to be some finality and some closure.

Look, if they come up with some real evidence, not these bits an pieces of things that may not be credible, or may not be truthful, even things coming from Joran's mouth, I mean, they really cannot pursue this. And I think that's all they're saying, because the notion that the Aruban prosecutors don't want to solve this is ludicrous. This has been such a dark cloud over that little island, and certainly that office. They have been mocked and ridiculed and sometimes rightfully so. But the fact of the matter is I think they'd love to solve this as much as anyone.

SCOTT: Well, and you have battled that tape when the Dutch TV show put it out there, the tape that purportedly showed him confessing to have taken her body out to sea, or something like that. If that isn't going to do it, if that isn't going to bring a prosecution or result in charges being brought against him, you must be saying that this latest doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

TACOPINA: Most of this latest stuff has nothing to do with this investigation. It is some new sort of trap they laid for us. Whether he bit or not, I really don't know. I quite frankly don't care. It has nothing to do with the Natalee Holloway case. That last tape, as we talked about, the last time around was proven to be absolutely incredible. And if you looked at the whole tape, not that snippet that they played or sold.

You know, he made five different sorts of statements that were all inconsistent and disprovable. It doesn't excuse his conduct. I'm not here to apologize, or ask for an excuse or understanding of his conduct. But I'm evaluating it as a lawyer, looking at the evidence at how it relates to this investigation, and does it further incriminate, implicate, or help resolve it, and the answer is simply no, John.

SCOTT: All right. Joe Tacopina, thank you.

TACOPINA: Thank you.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: November 21, 2008, 11:11:48 AM »

Jossy Mansur could be a total source of bad information. If he is not on the side of truth (as most believe), imagine the damage he could be doing...He may turn out to be the best, and most secret, member that AHATA has on their team...without anyone knowing different...

I will go one step further...
JOSSY could be THE DIRTIEST HAND in Aruba...
JOSSY could be SHANGO or SIMIAN...

His secrecy in either position could be solidify and legitimized by the fact that he helps the family so much in finding the truth. He could easily control the extent of the information that he handed out to both the family and media over the past few years.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: November 21, 2008, 11:11:50 AM »

Forgot the link again. 

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,455884,00.html

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: November 21, 2008, 11:13:08 AM »

I don't know but she looks a little like the lady at the release celebration, IMO.
Could never decide if the lady at that celebration was Lilian for sure...

Well she must have hit something with me this morning for me to have posted about her?

Do we know if that is the Church in Noord?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.