March 28, 2024, 10:06:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 347907 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: November 21, 2008, 01:25:36 PM »

Santa Ana is a Roman Catholic church situated in Noord, not far from the downtown Oranjestad area. When it was constructed in 1776, Santa Ana church represented the island's second most important religious meeting place (the first being Alto Vista Chapel). The church was rebuilt two times, once in 1831 and again in 1886. A final renovation to this historical site was accomplished in 1916. Today, the church is most famous for its solid oak, hand-carved altar, a work of art accomplished in classic neo-gothic design. The alter won an exhibition award in Rome in 1870, and was later given to Santa Ana Church by the Antonius church in Scheveningen, the Netherlands.

http://www.aruba.com/whattodo/churches.php

Isn't that also where the large cemetery is?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #901 on: November 21, 2008, 01:29:54 PM »

news from Thailand
gbmw wrote :

The Thai embassy said yesterday: “There’s something going on...”

This is  coming from the Thai embassy in The Hague:
Joran was already kept an eye on in Thailand prior to the broadcast of Peter R. de Vries; actually since he arrived there since they were aware of him & Natalee Holloway. There hasn't been an arrest yet but he is watched very closely.

This is the Bangkwan (Bangkok Hilton) a nice place for Joran ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #902 on: November 21, 2008, 01:35:52 PM »

news from Thailand
gbmw wrote :

Joran was already kept an eye on in Thailand prior to the broadcast of Peter R. de Vries; actually since he arrived there since they were aware of him & Natalee Holloway. There hasn't been an arrest yet but he is watched very closely.

too good!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: November 21, 2008, 01:38:42 PM »

Santa Ana is a Roman Catholic church situated in Noord, not far from the downtown Oranjestad area. When it was constructed in 1776, Santa Ana church represented the island's second most important religious meeting place (the first being Alto Vista Chapel). The church was rebuilt two times, once in 1831 and again in 1886. A final renovation to this historical site was accomplished in 1916. Today, the church is most famous for its solid oak, hand-carved altar, a work of art accomplished in classic neo-gothic design. The alter won an exhibition award in Rome in 1870, and was later given to Santa Ana Church by the Antonius church in Scheveningen, the Netherlands.

I am not sure how large it is AZ...says colorful!

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/where-caribbean-palm-village-1339/

Re: where is Caribbean Palm Village?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is in the Noord section. A mile from the beaches. I t is next to the police station and Santa Ana churh. The church is gorgeous and the cemetery is one to go see too. They have colorful above ground crypts I guess you would call them. Very cool to walk through. I own at the CPV it is nice and relaxixing.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #904 on: November 21, 2008, 01:39:44 PM »

news from Thailand
gbmw wrote :

too good!!

it is one of the worst prisons in the world

food :

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #905 on: November 21, 2008, 01:41:36 PM »

Jossy is too good to be true and you know what they say bout that.  If it is too good to be true, then it probably is.  I say that to say this, I have wondered about his true allegiance for couple of years.  At first I thought, What a nice man!.  He lives on Aruba, talks all the time.  Is he not afraid.  Does he travel with bodyguards?  He should.  He has put a lot of information out there as everyone knows.  I just kinda have some doubts now about his total honesty. 
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #906 on: November 21, 2008, 01:47:56 PM »

news from Thailand
gbmw wrote :

too good!!

food :

Yeah, I had friends in Viet Nam that used to talk about this place and the Hanoi Hilton as well.  Still, too good for Joran.  Somehow, he would come out ahead here still grinning and getting away with all sorts of stuff.  Guards would probably work for pvds or his elder.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: November 21, 2008, 01:48:09 PM »

Anna - not that it likely means anything much but have you any insight on what became of that front passenger seat from Paul's red & white jeep? I mean now it sounds like Joran left his muddy slimy mark that morning Paul pretended to have slept like an angel but ...

Another thing I've always wondered is why the 2 times close together latenight ATM cash withdrawals was that Joran or Paul?

Interesting!Joran does have an endless supply of money.Covering for Joran again???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: November 21, 2008, 01:48:46 PM »

news from Thailand
gbmw wrote :

too good!!

food :

Looks good, take away the skirt and give him a crown of barbwire, he can be KING

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #909 on: November 21, 2008, 01:49:31 PM »

news from Thailand
gbmw wrote :

too good!!

food :

Yeah, I had friends in Viet Nam that used to talk about this place and the Hanoi Hilton as well.  Still, too good for Joran.  Somehow, he would come out ahead here still grinning and getting away with all sorts of stuff.  Guards would probably work for pvds or his elder.
By the way, how did you manage to come up with these pictures?
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: November 21, 2008, 01:56:27 PM »

Yes, here's a picture of St. Anna's Cemetery.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2828201420102191127UvzGSl
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: November 21, 2008, 01:58:36 PM »

Jossy is too good to be true and you know what they say bout that.  If it is too good to be true, then it probably is.  I say that to say this, I have wondered about his true allegiance for couple of years.  At first I thought, What a nice man!.  He lives on Aruba, talks all the time.  Is he not afraid.  Does he travel with bodyguards?  He should.  He has put a lot of information out there as everyone knows.  I just kinda have some doubts now about his total honesty. 

Haven't been on in awhile but what is the opinions of the monkey's regarding Jossy???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: November 21, 2008, 02:04:04 PM »

I would love for jossy to be real and I hate to start some kind of rumor.  He does have family members said to be a little shady.  This is why his behaviour strikes me so oddly.  I know poor Beth seemed to believe in him as well as others did and still do.  I just don;t know for sure.   I do have reservations.  Sorry if I stepped on any toes.  Just wondered if anyone else felt like this.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: November 21, 2008, 02:07:08 PM »

A question for whomever.Who is the "Michael clayton" of Aruba????

The tagline for the movie is "The Truth Can Be Adjusted".Just what we are seeing here.Look forward to any ideas.

Keepthefaith

Point me in the right direction.I know there is a cast of characters but would really like to know who the "Michael Clayton" IS..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #914 on: November 21, 2008, 02:08:59 PM »

Yes, here's a picture of St. Anna's Cemetery.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2828201420102191127UvzGSl

This is beutiful.  Wonder if the Vandersloots own any property there???????????
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: November 21, 2008, 02:12:54 PM »

I would love for jossy to be real and I hate to start some kind of rumor.  He does have family members said to be a little shady.  This is why his behaviour strikes me so oddly.  I know poor Beth seemed to believe in him as well as others did and still do.  I just don;t know for sure.   I do have reservations.  Sorry if I stepped on any toes.  Just wondered if anyone else felt like this.

I always continue to keepthefaith.I understand Jossy has to navigate a difficult minefield down in Aruba but,from what i read and hear his family "should" be in the know of what happens in their own backyard??JMOO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: November 21, 2008, 02:20:43 PM »

A question for whomever.Who is the "Michael clayton" of Aruba????

The tagline for the movie is "The Truth Can Be Adjusted".Just what we are seeing here.Look forward to any ideas.

Keepthefaith

Point me in the right direction.I know there is a cast of characters but would really like to know who the "Michael Clayton" IS..

Who IS the "Fixer" on Danger Island??Paulus??Is that why he's so protected??Just thoughts...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: November 21, 2008, 02:37:04 PM »

There is no rumors when you have news reports and court room convictions, that makes it all fact.
I have a dysfunctional family myself  They have been involved involved in situations similar..
That does not mean that I am a bad fellow or that I do not care for others.

I always try to remember that when i think of J.M.
I hate being in the news on a negative note..
He makes a living being in the news..
Negative info on family members is not good for him at all, That is a different situation entirely. I can ignore it.. He has to face it.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: November 21, 2008, 02:42:08 PM »

There is no rumors when you have news reports and court room convictions, that makes it all fact.
I have a dysfunctional family myself  They have been involved involved in situations similar..
That does not mean that I am a bad fellow or that I do not care for others.

I always try to remember that when i think of J.M.
I hate being in the news on a negative note..
He makes a living being in the news..
Negative info on family members is not good for him at all, That is a different situation entirely. I can ignore it.. He has to face it.

Thanx  Edward.As do i!Any ideas on the "Fixer" of the island???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: November 21, 2008, 02:58:59 PM »

The fixer ??.. hmm

It is not like we have a lot of innocent Tourist victims over the years..
They do have some.. So does Disneyland..
Nobody comes home and says they were kidnapped and abused in large numbers..

Prostitution is legal in Aruba... You can probably be a pimp and get paid for it..legally

But, Not even a prostitute comes forward and complains.. Beth chatted with them.. Nothing..

There are Drugs everywhere in the world.. Americans and everyone purchases them..

There are always drug dealers and money lenders and extortionists everywhere in the world.

I am not sure what danger island is or means.. ??

I think Paulus has a dysfunctional sociopath child who will not stay out of trouble.. I think Paulus made moves to cover for one mistake..
What Joran got himself involved in on the night in question is the question..
Who were the OTHERS involved in that..?  As well as how does the Vandersloot family continue to spend large sums of time and money to cover up for this dumb ass child they own is beyond me. It is FAR beyond Love..
As always leaving me to believe that Paulus is involved far more then just a cover up for his poor little boy Joran.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.