April 20, 2024, 12:26:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 349372 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: November 21, 2008, 02:59:13 PM »

There is no rumors when you have news reports and court room convictions, that makes it all fact.
I have a dysfunctional family myself  They have been involved involved in situations similar..
That does not mean that I am a bad fellow or that I do not care for others.

I always try to remember that when i think of J.M.
I hate being in the news on a negative note..
He makes a living being in the news..
Negative info on family members is not good for him at all, That is a different situation entirely. I can ignore it.. He has to face it.

Funny, when I think of Jossy Mansur it brings the Massachusetts Bulger's to mind, http://www.thebrothersbulger.com/, Billy Bulger controlled political corruption & Whitey Bulger was the head of a South Boston Mob, took care of the violent side.  Billy Bulger rose to become the President of MA Senate, then given a sweetheart job of President of Univ of MA, to finally be removed when it became apparent that he was aiding in the hiding of his Criminal brother from LE.  The damage that these two did under the farce of appearances was far reaching for a very, very long time.  I know that MA is much larger than the devils island.

At first I believed the appearance of the helpful elder gentleman educated in the USA, then he became a tv hog, delivered on few promises & when speaking at often times opportune moments would babble a word or two or go to the so often used 2nd language position of miscommunication.  Taking months to communicate what should have taken 1 minute.  Nope I no longer believe that J Mansur is an elder statesman gentleman out for good.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: November 21, 2008, 03:05:59 PM »

There is no rumors when you have news reports and court room convictions, that makes it all fact.
I have a dysfunctional family myself  They have been involved involved in situations similar..

Negative info on family members is not good for him at all, That is a different situation entirely. I can ignore it.. He has to face it.

Funny, when I think of Jossy Mansur it brings the Massachusetts Bulger's to mind, http://www.thebrothersbulger.com/, Billy Bulger controlled political corruption & Whitey Bulger was the head of a South Boston Mob, took care of the violent side.  Billy Bulger rose to become the President of MA Senate, then given a sweetheart job of President of Univ of MA, to finally be removed when it became apparent that he was aiding in the hiding of his Criminal brother from LE.  The damage that these two did under the farce of appearances was far reaching for a very, very long time.  I know that MA is much larger than the devils island.

At first I believed the appearance of the helpful elder gentleman educated in the USA, then he became a tv hog, delivered on few promises & when speaking at often times opportune moments would babble a word or two or go to the so often used 2nd language position of miscommunication.  Taking months to communicate what should have taken 1 minute.  Nope I no longer believe that J Mansur is an elder statesman gentleman out for good.

Thank you.  Stated so well.  this has been long the lines of my thinking for a whle now.  I was completely sold on him at first.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: November 21, 2008, 03:06:21 PM »

Really interesting.  Whitey Bulger is a household name where I live too.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: November 21, 2008, 03:11:16 PM »

The fixer ??.. hmm

It is not like we have a lot of innocent Tourist victims over the years..
They do have some.. So does Disneyland..
Nobody comes home and says they were kidnapped and abused in large numbers..

Prostitution is legal in Aruba... You can probably be a pimp and get paid for it..legally

But, Not even a prostitute comes forward and complains.. Beth chatted with them.. Nothing..

There are Drugs everywhere in the world.. Americans and everyone purchases them..

There are always drug dealers and money lenders and extortionists everywhere in the world.

I am not sure what danger island is or means.. ??

I think Paulus has a dysfunctional sociopath child who will not stay out of trouble.. I think Paulus made moves to cover for one mistake..
What Joran got himself involved in on the night in question is the question..
Who were the OTHERS involved in that..?  As well as how does the Vandersloot family continue to spend large sums of time and money to cover up for this dumb ass child they own is beyond me. It is FAR beyond Love..
As always leaving me to believe that Paulus is involved far more then just a cover up for his poor little boy Joran.

Danger Island was a cartoon on the Banana splits from when i was a kid.Nothing to deep..Just my nic for Aruba..

Just throwin some thoughts out there in terms of "Fixer",and or "Protector" of what is trying to be hid in regards to Natalee and why.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #924 on: November 21, 2008, 03:20:21 PM »

I think the important point regarding Jossy is to take our "feelings" about him out of it. He has done good, but does that mean we shouldn't talk about what he hasn't done.

He spent alot of time, battling tacopina in print, but not van der sloot. He respects van der straaten, why?

Again, we have to remain focused and suspicious of everyone. But if you notice when it comes to the "strangeness" of things around this case, he acts surprised or dumbfounded.

And it wasn't until Joran's undercover video was seen in Aruba did the people get disgusted with the van der sloots.

Nobody down there deserves a pass from the relentless pressure that needs to become permanent. He says the people are indifferent in Aruba and he manages the largest newspaper? What?

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: November 21, 2008, 03:25:01 PM »

Just wanted to post regarding K's reluctance to identify persons in photo's.  This I can understand but felt that a suggestion could be made to him that he could privately email either klaas or blonde to make identifications, which would decrease wasted time by our Moderator's on behalf of posters & the Mod's could then base the identifications on a reliable poster, not identified by either name or nic.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: November 21, 2008, 03:30:25 PM »

I think the important point regarding Jossy is to take our "feelings" about him out of it. He has done good, but does that mean we shouldn't talk about what he hasn't done.

He spent alot of time, battling tacopina in print, but not van der sloot. He respects van der straaten, why?

Again, we have to remain focused and suspicious of everyone. But if you notice when it comes to the "strangeness" of things around this case, he acts surprised or dumbfounded.

And it wasn't until Joran's undercover video was seen in Aruba did the people get disgusted with the van der sloots.

Nobody down there deserves a pass from the relentless pressure that needs to become permanent. He says the people are indifferent in Aruba and he manages the largest newspaper? What?

All good points and well said....thanks, Frank.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #927 on: November 21, 2008, 03:32:59 PM »

Just wanted to post regarding K's reluctance to identify persons in photo's.  This I can understand but felt that a suggestion could be made to him that he could privately email either klaas or blonde to make identifications, which would decrease wasted time by our Moderator's on behalf of posters & the Mod's could then base the identifications on a reliable poster, not identified by either name or nic.

Well, you just made the suggestion, but I'm not sure it will 'fly'.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: November 21, 2008, 03:37:42 PM »

That's why I am hoping so hard that Greta Van Susteran puts it all out there.  What ever she has, don't bother with the obvious pacifiers of the corruption & YES HANS MOS IS AMONGST THEM.  Give them nothing, they will only tamper with it.  That is what they do under the guise of doing all they can.  They have done NOTHING BUT COVER UP & TAMPER WITH WITNESSES, EVIDENCE, JAMIE SKEETER'S TAPE OF DK.  I don't know why after all that has transpired in just the initial 12 months of Natalee's disappearance that ANY INFORMATION has been kept out of the INTERNATIONAL PRESS, which then allows ARUBANS access.  All this secrecy & innuendo accomplishes nothing but free exposure to the "behind the scenes greedy who are profitting financially as well as their weilding their power of OPPRESSION. 

The corrupt will NOT be pursued as long as this facade is gone along with, the price has to be raised.  Bring it into the light, dismiss the LIES that insinuate the professionals want to put an end to this.  THEY DO NOT.  THEY DON'T CARE IF IT GOES ON FOREVER.

& I still think there is a large hint involved with JVDSTOOLSCUM'S bringing up Hitler.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: November 21, 2008, 03:45:33 PM »

Thank you SAN for the crispy treat. Here's more for you cuz you're special

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.

BUT some people speculate that Tim Tehran gave a thumbs down, meaning it isn't a skull
and not human remains.

What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility.The quick signal came because the dive time was nearly up .
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.280

TIM MILLER: We felt there was a skull in there.....
48 seconds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CFkZzKBviM

Greta van Susteren: "HANS MOS IS A LIAR."

INTERNAL INVESTIGATION WILL EXPOSE THE CORRUPTION,  VIOLATION OF THE FEDERAL SECURITIES LAWS & ARUBA COVER-UP!
Hans Mos
Dolph Richardson

AMERICAN TRAITORS!
John Silvetti
Louis Schafer

Superior Offshore provides subsea construction and commercial diving services to the
crude oil

Are the Fabrications to mis-lead you orchestrated by American Traitor?

transform Superior Offshore into a world-class subsea construction and
services

ARUBA HAS PLANS TO BUILD A PIPELINE FROM
VENEZUELA TO THEIR ISLAND TO CARRY NATURAL GAS WITHIN
ABOUT 3 YEARS
ON JUNE 8 THERE IS AN ARTICLE IN THE PRESS ABOUT THEY WILL BE BUILDING A PIPELINE TO THE ISLAND OF ARUBA

793 on: June 08, 2008, 12:27:49 PM caesu
Gas from Colombia for the production of electricity and water 
an article on it
http://www.amigoe.com/english

SCHAFER IS REORGANIZING HIS COMPANY, SELLING OFF ALL OF HIS ASSETS, AND THEN RENEGOTIATING LEASING THEM
FROM THE COMPANIES THAT BUY THEM

http://tinyurl.com/6m74rp

SCHAFER ANNOUNCED BANKRUPTCY UNDER 'A VOLUNTARY PETITION AND THAT THE COMPANY WILL OPERATE
ITS BUSINESS AS A DEBTOR-IN-POSSESSION,which would indicate he is remaining in the business

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080425/laf521.html?.v=2

John Silvetti, Lafayette, LA 70508

John S. distributes APS Sonavision sonars in the Gulf ,APS LLC focuses specifically on the navigation and sonar needs of the oil and gas industry.

On the next morning (December 19), I boarded The Persistence along with Louis Schaffer and Tim Miller and remained aboard for the next 24 hours
http://forensicthoughtprints.com/aruba/default.html

DECEMBER 29 THEY SEND A ROV DOWN, TIM MILLER SAID IT LOOKED
LIKE A SKULL

TIM IS SENT HOME ON DECEMBER 30

Three days after the OM made his announcement about what was found, they are crying broke!

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million

private eye March 20, 2008
Kyle I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.440

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: November 21, 2008, 03:45:44 PM »

That's why I am hoping so hard that Greta Van Susteran puts it all out there.  What ever she has, don't bother with the obvious pacifiers of the corruption & YES HANS MOS IS AMONGST THEM.  Give them nothing, they will only tamper with it.  That is what they do under the guise of doing all they can.  They have done NOTHING BUT COVER UP & TAMPER WITH WITNESSES, EVIDENCE, JAMIE SKEETER'S TAPE OF DK.  I don't know why after all that has transpired in just the initial 12 months of Natalee's disappearance that ANY INFORMATION has been kept out of the INTERNATIONAL PRESS, which then allows ARUBANS access.  All this secrecy & innuendo accomplishes nothing but free exposure to the "behind the scenes greedy who are profitting financially as well as their weilding their power of OPPRESSION. 

The corrupt will NOT be pursued as long as this facade is gone along with, the price has to be raised.  Bring it into the light, dismiss the LIES that insinuate the professionals want to put an end to this.  THEY DO NOT.  THEY DON'T CARE IF IT GOES ON FOREVER.

& I still think there is a large hint involved with JVDSTOOLSCUM'S bringing up Hitler.

Any ideas regarding The why,or what the of bringing up of "Hitler" leads to??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: November 21, 2008, 03:46:33 PM »

What if you already know who a particular person is and have been asked to say nothing?  That is no easier on the person that knows and wants to share than the one wanting to know. OK...I just confused myself...back to the corner.  Rolling Eyes
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: November 21, 2008, 03:49:03 PM »

Lala's,

Kermit was quoting Caps' posts.  I think most who have read through here and S&S know it was the Monserat pond, but he did say (MOKO). 

OK, sorry...I will shut up now.  Leaving quietly...tippy toeing out the door.

I think when Kermit popped in and posted about MOKO, it was in response to Lala's earlier statement to one of us confused monkeys.....Lala's tried to explain Caps is talking about Monserat, not MOKO.......in doing so, she stated that CAPS had never mentioned MOKO.  Kermit simply pulled out some very early posts from CAPS where he was talking about MOKO. 

I think Kermit was just messing with Lala's for fun. 

I feel like the narrator......

Once upon a time........

ribbit

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: November 21, 2008, 03:50:45 PM »

I thik they are a bit nervous in Aruba.  They are suddenly
all making statements.  Nothing for months before.

Sweating like Paulus!
They should be.
It's all going to come down!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: November 21, 2008, 03:51:19 PM »

So they switched the contents on December 29 eve??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: November 21, 2008, 03:58:32 PM »

Sweating like Paulus!
They should be.

We all Pray it happens sooner then later!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: November 21, 2008, 03:58:34 PM »

I did a great deal of research into the Vandersloot name and into the Dutch culture and history and posted my findings at BFN..
The Hitler comments do play.

As for the Vandersloots.. It all goes back to Petrus van der sloot.. 

One particular BFN member would disagree with me on this.. 
But then again the mere mention of  M. pisses that poster off anyways..

There is much history about the Dutch and the Nazi political party.. and Hitler considered them kindred souls and accepted them as brothers..

VDS survived that period with out a scratch.

The Dutch people turn over Ann Frank to the Nazi..

Many many Dutch people loved the Nazi and they were treated well while Hitler occupied Holland.

The Hitler comments made by Joran go right along with the "she wanted to go see the sharks"

Think L.M.
I am not kidding about that.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: November 21, 2008, 04:01:06 PM »

Sweating like Paulus!
They should be.

I sure hope so.. I want to see some fireworks. I want the GoodGuys to win a round for once..
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #938 on: November 21, 2008, 04:08:49 PM »

Sweating like Paulus!
They should be.

Those are heavy words Kermit .

never lift the pressure of evil island
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: November 21, 2008, 04:09:21 PM »

John Charles Croes:

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.