April 19, 2024, 05:46:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 349338 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: November 21, 2008, 04:44:53 PM »

I did a great deal of research into the Vandersloot name and into the Dutch culture and history and posted my findings at BFN..
The Hitler comments do play.

As for the Vandersloots.. It all goes back to Petrus van der sloot.. 

One particular BFN member would disagree with me on this.. 
But then again the mere mention of  M. pisses that poster off anyways..

There is much history about the Dutch and the Nazi political party.. and Hitler considered them kindred souls and accepted them as brothers..

VDS survived that period with out a scratch.

The Dutch people turn over Ann Frank to the Nazi..

Many many Dutch people loved the Nazi and they were treated well while Hitler occupied Holland.

The Hitler comments made by Joran go right along with the "she wanted to go see the sharks"

Think L.M.
I am not kidding about that.

How do you account for so many Dutch being victims of the camps, Edward?  I believe the number is about two million Dutch died at the hands of Hitler.

NO, the Dutch people did not turn Ann Frank over, perhaps you meant to say A Dutch person did.  And many more like the Tinnebaums hid untold thousands from the Nazis. 

I do take exception to your statements and also believe the Dutch as a whole would as well as to how well they fared during that period of time.  They were a neutral country which was supposed to protect them from armed invasion and didn't.  They resisted the Nazis with only their fire department.

Because Hitler expressed feelings of kinmanship with the Dutch does not mean the feeling was returned in the general population for it certainly wasn't.  You do seem to be doing quite a bit of revisionist history with those statements.

Of the 12 million put to death in the death camps of Hitler, between two to three million were Dutch.  If the Netherlands was so much like Germany in the first place, I think they would be one country.  There are very real and valid reasons they are not and never will be. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I'm sure our Dutch posters can add more for your edification.  Just when I think I have seen and heard it all, something like this comes along!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: November 21, 2008, 04:45:19 PM »

Edward what do you think ,red is holland and green is germany 

That is cool.. It is no wonder they are considered Ari en brothers.. 

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: November 21, 2008, 04:48:09 PM »

Gielen Exposed tonight on Dutch talkshow

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=LVdusm9TUdQ

Go Peter...hope he shows the connection to Tourism/The Ministers and VDS.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: November 21, 2008, 04:48:21 PM »

I did a great deal of research into the Vandersloot name and into the Dutch culture and history and posted my findings at BFN..

There is much history about the Dutch and the Nazi political party.. and Hitler considered them kindred souls and accepted them as brothers..

Many many Dutch people loved the Nazi and they were treated well while Hitler occupied Holland.

The Hitler comments made by Joran go right along with the "she wanted to go see the sharks"

Think L.M.

Many many Dutch people loved the Nazi and they were treated well while Hitler occupied Holland.?????

Yeah and men who spent their holidays searching for Natalee are called American traitors.
WTH is going on in here?

Don't know but it stinks to me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #964 on: November 21, 2008, 04:48:49 PM »

Oeps Peter about Gielen   
he said she is :crazy, nuts, cracked, loony, potty, bonkers, crackers, stark raving mad, round the bend, stark staring mad odd, silly, mad, insane, stupid, funny, ridiculous, crazy, foolish, daft, idiotic, nuts, loony, potty, stark mad, stark raving mad, stark staring mad odd, weird, silly, mad, insane, stupid, funny, ridiculous, crazy, foolish, daft, mixed up, muzzy, idiotic, potty, nuts, loony, stark mad, stark raving mad, stark staring mad
silly, stupid, crazy, nuts, foolish, loony, potty, stark mad, stark raving mad, stark staring mad, cracked, bonkers, crackers, round the bend, bludgeon

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: November 21, 2008, 04:50:51 PM »

Who considers them that, Edward?  I mean other than YOU???

Betcha the two million gassed in the camps might not share your opinion.  If they were so thick with the Germans and wanted to be Germans, they WOULD BE!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: November 21, 2008, 04:51:58 PM »

Oeps Peter about Gielen   
he said she is :crazy, nuts, cracked, loony, potty, bonkers, crackers, stark raving mad, round the bend, stark staring mad odd, silly, mad, insane, stupid, funny, ridiculous, crazy, foolish, daft, idiotic, nuts, loony, potty, stark mad, stark raving mad, stark staring mad odd, weird, silly, mad, insane, stupid, funny, ridiculous, crazy, foolish, daft, mixed up, muzzy, idiotic, potty, nuts, loony, stark mad, stark raving mad, stark staring mad
silly, stupid, crazy, nuts, foolish, loony, potty, stark mad, stark raving mad, stark staring mad, cracked, bonkers, crackers, round the bend, bludgeon

LOL.Thanx Johan...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: November 21, 2008, 04:52:47 PM »

It would be interesting to know if the lady in the church picture was at the VDS house for Joran homecoming.  Wonder if she was also at the rectory when the priest was too busy to talk to Dave.  Maybe the priest never got the message....hmmmm..
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: November 21, 2008, 04:53:26 PM »

I lived in Iran for a few years and the Shah considered the Iranians to be Arian also.   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: November 21, 2008, 04:54:02 PM »

Eeeekkkk...I actually have German blood...never knew Anne Frank, however.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #970 on: November 21, 2008, 04:59:30 PM »

In Holland we think differently about  Americans  than in Aruba   

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: November 21, 2008, 05:03:09 PM »

As i don't speak Dutch.What is Peter sayin in a short summary???

Peter says that Gielen is a scandalous woman, to insinuate that Beth has a hand in Natalee`s dissapearance. She`s totally insane, he insists.
She must have had a sunstroke in Aruba, he says.

never lift the pressure of evil island
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #972 on: November 21, 2008, 05:05:56 PM »

Peter says that Gielen is a scandalous woman, to insinuate that Beth has a hand in Natalee`s dissapearance. She`s totally insane, he insists.

1 sunstroke  ?????????????   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: November 21, 2008, 05:06:07 PM »

Thanx Bastibro.Is Peter going to have a show on Sunday regarding Natalee,Then Greta can air what she has on Monday???Thanx

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: November 21, 2008, 05:07:07 PM »

WHO'S YER DADDY

Knowing of the tossed into the ditch history, if that guy Frank vdS really wanted to learn something of his genetic roots/family, yDNA testing is common, simple (buccal cheek swabs) and cheap enough at around $200 through FamilyTreeDNA.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: November 21, 2008, 05:09:32 PM »

Think L.M.

Dutch Police Founded by the SS?
16 February 2007

AMSTERDAM — A German war criminal founded the Dutch police system in its present-day form, reads the new "History of the Dutch Police" by Cyrille Fijnaut of Tilburg University.

The Second World War played an important role in the history of the Dutch police, Fijnaut told De Volkskrant.

Ever since the mid-19th century, there have been many arguments about what the national police should be like, and it was the German occupation forces in the 1940s that gave the Dutch police its permanent structure. The Higher SS and Polizei Führer Hans Rauter simply put an end to the divided opinions on the matter. After the war, the Dutch authorities decided to keep Rauter's model.

This decision has been criticised for a long time, since the Dutch police were anything but innocent during the war years. Of the 16,500 police agents active in 1944, seven thousand were accused of collaboration after the liberation and two thousand were fired.

The police still suffers from the stains on its reputation when its role in the persecution of Jews is brought up, Fijnaut says.

The new coalition thinks it has provided for all the necessary reforms to the police, but at the presentation of the new accord last Tuesday Minister of Interior Johan Remkes said it was "inevitable" that  the police would have to be reorganised again in a decade.

[Copyright Expatica News + ANP 2007]

Subject: Dutch news

old link -
http://www.expatica.com/actual/article.asp?subchannel_id=1&story_id=36638

Where did the 2,000 fired police go after the war?  Dutch territories?  Dutch Antilles?  I wonder if the reforms were started? 

Sale of Jewish houses earned millions in WWII 20/11/2008 00:00Dutch estate agents sold over 20,000 Jewish properties seized by the Germans during World War II.

20 November 2008

AMSTERDAM - New research reveals that Dutch estate agents earned millions of guilders during World War II from the sale of houses belonging to deported Jews.

Eric Slot, writing in the history magazine Historisch Nieuwsblad, says the estate agents sold more than 20,000 Jewish properties seized by the Germans. He also writes that many buyers used the purchases to legalise money earned from collaboration with the occupying German forces.

When the war ended and the original Jewish owners, or their surviving relatives, returned to the Netherlands, they experienced great difficulty in reclaiming their property.

http://www.expatica.com/nl/articles/news/Sale-of-Jewish-houses-earned-millions-in-WWII.html

I think there are many around the globe that would not have survived Hitler and his NAZI organization, including the Mansurs.  The Mansurs, IIRC, are Christians.

jmho 

As a side note...Hitler was another one that didn't seem to like people who cling to their guns and religion.  Hitler did not cling to any God or religion, but did carry a gun from what I remember.  He really didn't like the masses who had guns or religion.  JMHO

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #976 on: November 21, 2008, 05:13:36 PM »

Think L.M.

How do you account for so many Dutch being victims of the camps, Edward?  I believe the number is about two million Dutch died at the hands of Hitler.

NO, the Dutch people did not turn Ann Frank over, perhaps you meant to say A Dutch person did.  And many more like the Tinnebaums hid untold thousands from the Nazis. 

I do take exception to your statements and also believe the Dutch as a whole would as well as to how well they fared during that period of time.  They were a neutral country which was supposed to protect them from armed invasion and didn't.  They resisted the Nazis with only their fire department.

Because Hitler expressed feelings of kinmanship with the Dutch does not mean the feeling was returned in the general population for it certainly wasn't.  You do seem to be doing quite a bit of revisionist history with those statements.

Of the 12 million put to death in the death camps of Hitler, between two to three million were Dutch.  If the Netherlands was so much like Germany in the first place, I think they would be one country.  There are very real and valid reasons they are not and never will be. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I'm sure our Dutch posters can add more for your edification.  Just when I think I have seen and heard it all, something like this comes along!

Thanks for translating my thoughts into good English Anna, on behalf of the Dutch Nation i thank you

never lift the pressure of evil island
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: November 21, 2008, 05:16:30 PM »

Who considers them that, Edward?  I mean other than YOU???

Betcha the two million gassed in the camps might not share your opinion.  If they were so thick with the Germans and wanted to be Germans, they WOULD BE!

What accounts for this unique pattern of Nazi behavior in the Netherlands and how did this impact Dutch resistance to Nazi assault?

Hitler and his associates did not want to alienate the Dutch people - a people they considered to be of "superior" Germanic breeding. As as result of the Dutch religious stratification, the Dutch people could be certified as almost 100 percent Aryan. Hitler's ultimate goal was to make the Netherlands a part of Germany following the war. Through annexation of the Netherlands, Hitler hoped to further infuse the new Reich with the Aryan ideal

http://www.webster.edu/~woolflm/netherlands.html

Ann .. I do not just write crap.. In the very first link I gave you , and I have a hundred or more, I give to you these statements made by historians on this subject.
I am old and I have studied these things way before the Internet ever came along.
Also 2 MILLION from Holland?  Where did you get that.. ?

Between the time that Hitler seized power in Germany in 1933 until the end of World War II in 1945, over six million Jews were killed by the Nazi machinery. Less well known is that five million other individuals lost their lives as a result of Nazi ideology including the physically and mentally disabled, Poles, dissidents, Roma and Sinti, communists, homosexuals, and Jehovah's Witnesses.
I would be more then happy to carry on any discussion in and thread you wish to start on this subject. Who knows maybe you will even show me something  I do not know..

There was a "conspired group of people" that turned over Ann Frank "like a piece of trash" Without any concern for her safety at all..
She died a terrible death and that little "and I do mean little" group got brownie buttons ? gmab..

For me ..I did the research for information on WHY Joran would make a statement like that, and to see if Paulus is of the NAZI mindset.. Could he be ? Yes.

That is all...

I have no intention into discussing past historical events..
In the discussion of the disapperance of Natalee Holloway

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: November 21, 2008, 05:17:47 PM »

Just want to let everyone know I'm getting ready to lock the thread.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: November 21, 2008, 05:19:32 PM »

One more post.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.