April 18, 2024, 06:59:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 349322 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: November 19, 2008, 03:19:49 PM »

Ok, I will say one more thing about this and then I will hush.  2005, 124 HLW Cannisters. were shipped from France.  These, I believe are shipped thru the Caribbean. 

What have you done with our Always1?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: November 19, 2008, 03:22:53 PM »

I think some started calling it a Colombian necktie because they thought any cut throat qualified.  Much like the Hatian practice of "necklacing" it doesn't and is very specific.

Not at all sure one could be done with a machete as requires some rather delicate manipulation of the tongue and might whack too deeply to do that.

But there was no original report of any suspected Colombian activity in this regard and the wife was arrested.  Of course, it was not originally reported as a murder and when we asked why, were told it was "just a domestic thing" which was very interesting.

That certainly sent up red flags on the one murder in the last twenty years aspect.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: November 19, 2008, 03:23:49 PM »

Ok, I will say one more thing about this and then I will hush.  2005, 124 HLW Cannisters. were shipped from France.  These, I believe are shipped thru the Caribbean. 

Hahahahahahhaha.  Oh, I am still here, there is just more to me than finger nail polish and clothes.  Love you Mum.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: November 19, 2008, 03:24:09 PM »

Kermie...I will play...Hop on over to Shango and help me work out what I know and who is who!

That riddle s costing me sleep!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: November 19, 2008, 03:24:21 PM »

BUMP just in case anyone wants to read the actual report

This is from the original report in the June 21, 2005 AM Digital (I don't know how to post the whole pdf)

He did not show up at his job for two days

Police is investigating the cause behind the dead of the man Rene van Heyningen whose body was found behind the Government cemetery at Sabana Basora.
It was mrs. Y.C.H., 29 years old, who arrived home at Sabana Basora around 7:30 a.m. Saturday to find the house in a total mess and with signs of violence, including traces of blood. At observing the scene police said that the injured person could not be alive.
The man that should have been at that house could not be found anywhere, and his grey pick-up truck was not there either. Immediately alarm was sounded.
Police agents who arrived at the scene started a thorough search of the area and moments later discover the pick-up truck behind the Government cemetery in Sabana Basor. The beheaded body of Rene van Heyningen, who worked at the refinery, was found in the bushes not far from the vehicle.
Rene van Heyningen was born on Janaury 12, 1973 and resided at van Lennepstraat 17 in San Nicolas. So far, no detention has taken place in this case. According to the police, the house owner was heard as a possible witness.
We extend our deepest condolences to the bereaved family.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #205 on: November 19, 2008, 03:24:58 PM »

I keep getting interrupted here.  I am on the job.  The nerve of some people.  They just don't know how important this website is to me.  Because of the commotion the night Beth arrived, it always appeared someone called PVDS and whoever else and let them know the posse is coming.  He hid and did not want to answer the door/gate.  I do not believe he had enough time to get the stories straight and dummy jvds just kept opening his mouth and inserting feet.  If jvds and pvds would have had a different demeanor, maybe be so upset and willing to leave the home immediately and go look for Natalee or let the police in and invite the family in and do everything possible to help, I may have been inclined to believe an accident happened only between jvds and Natalee.  Someone had made pvds very nervous before Beth arrived.  I do believe even though he was afraid of what was coming, he did not quite believe this would happen so fast or come down so hard.  He does not know how much we love our family and we will not give up.  That is all I am saying.  There has been so much evidence from so many people I have never heard of except here on this site.  I am not a detective, just a caring mother.  There are so many good detectives here.  I do not have a criminal mind and find it hard to think like one.

Hi Mariloo...I agree Paulus was tipped off. He came out with a phone in his hand...Still working through Charles Croes time-line for that night from when he was called by Eric Williams.

Hi Mum, and that was when he finally came out.  He was hiding behind some bushes.  If it was not so sad, it would be funny.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: November 19, 2008, 03:25:16 PM »

Oh cool, Kermit is here, maybe he will tell me if I am on the right track, or...................................................

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: November 19, 2008, 03:25:33 PM »

Hahahahahahhaha.  Oh, I am still here, there is just more to me than finger nail polish and clothes.  Love you Mum.

Whew!... I was worried!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: November 19, 2008, 03:27:12 PM »

And why was Air Force Two there without Mr. Chaney for two days??????

There was a meeting of some international committee on something or other.  Maybe environmental or some such, don't recall now but was just the plane Chaney normally used.

We found what it was at the time but I don't recall now.  Think his ticker has limited his travel for several years now.  Doesn't get too far from major medical centers.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: November 19, 2008, 03:28:37 PM »

LaLamom, hopefully this will help clear up. throw out what you think you know and just follow the truth

March 8, 2008 CAPS POSTED - "I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This coming week is THE DAY.
Me and J & W and the C's are all in agreement now that it must be there.
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2680.560

J = John Silvetti

grave robbers

Greta van Sustern: "He's lying

COVER-UP

DOLPH RICHARDSON

Aruba divers arriving. WHY? Where are the American's? Where is Tim Miller? Where is Hodges? Where is Dateline?
Who was in charge - go back and start at the beginning of this post.

1 tennis shoe inside cage

Joran: "She's in the ocean

Look at the distance from shore.

private eye March 20, 2008
Kyle I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.440

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hans Mos
Dolph Richardson
Aruban divers
John Silvetti

COVER-UP

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: November 19, 2008, 03:29:06 PM »

Oh cool, Kermit is here, maybe he will tell me if I am on the right track, or...................................................

Pin that frog down and will check back later for results.

Make him talk or croak or whatever!

PERSONA NON GRATA

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: November 19, 2008, 03:29:07 PM »

Love this........A sunny place for shady people........

That's on the back of the t-shirt I bought at Emerald Point on Greenwood Lake 

Yes it is actually a phrase originally penned by Somerset Maugham about Monte Carlo, but if the shoe fits........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: November 19, 2008, 03:32:37 PM »

I know exactly what happened. I just can't tell anyone.
It is a secret and might compromise things.

But, if you want a clue...
Fly to the moon. There you will find a little blue box, with a locked box inside.
Next, scuba dive to the bottom of the Indian Ocean. There you will find a key to the box.
Finally, hike to the top of Mount Everest. Open the box and read what happened.

Easy as one, two, three.
Hang in there - You might be on the right track, but then again, you might not.
Don't get discouraged, monkeys...

It will all soon become crystal clear. Just ten more thousand hours of work.

Ribbit. Gotta run.

mocking me eh?

It ain't easy being green.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: November 19, 2008, 03:34:29 PM »

Not touching that post with a ten foot pole.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: November 19, 2008, 03:35:22 PM »

BUCKSHOT
I know exactly what happened. I just can't tell anyone.
It is a secret and might compromise things.

But, if you want a clue...
Fly to the moon. There you will find a little blue box, with a locked box inside.
Next, scuba dive to the bottom of the Indian Ocean. There you will find a key to the box.
Finally, hike to the top of Mount Everest. Open the box and read what happened.

Easy as one, two, three.
Hang in there - You might be on the right track, but then again, you might not.
Don't get discouraged, monkeys...

It will all soon become crystal clear. Just ten more thousand hours of work.

Ribbit. Gotta run.

I don't now who posted this
(Because Kermit and CAPS said so. Joran and Paulus told them what happened. They just can't let anyone know, except through coded messages. Find the monkey's uncle, Count backwards from 100 by 7's, take that number multiple it by the square root of 16, and that is your answer)

Poochy
Me thinks "froggy" should be posting over in the codetalker thread with all of his/her 'clues' !!!
Or, if  "froggy" wants to post on this main thread, get the flies out of da throat and just SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!

Just maybe someone doesn't know all the answers, and they want the monkeys to do all the work and find the answers for them.
Tired of coded messages we have been getting enough from Aruba.

I'm with POOCHY SPIT IT OUT ALREADY

see the posts I've given to you.
drop the diversion stuff fed to you.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: November 19, 2008, 03:35:55 PM »

Not me Kermit, I am hanging on to your every word.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: November 19, 2008, 03:36:57 PM »

Gosh, I am being totally ignored,...................................................................................

Hello Miss Always 1,
I may not always answer you,
but I always am thinkn' bout you
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: November 19, 2008, 03:38:13 PM »

Not me Kermit, I am hanging on to your every word.

Thank you Miss Always 1.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: November 19, 2008, 03:38:51 PM »

Kermit please reply specifically to my post from yesterday....thanks. What had me most confused was not your crab cage story or any of that.  What had me confounded was your assertion about Caps and Kyle.  I still am confused on it, but it is possible that I have simply misunderstood your post.  I was busy looking for bugs...just in case I needed to feed you.

Let me say this and I will stand by this until someone gives me concrete evidence to prove otherwise.  I know my limb may be shaky to some of you...but I truly know this to be sound.  If Kermit can prove otherwise I will offer a basket of juicy bugs and Miss. Piggy for the weekend.

Caps is not related to Jossy.  Caps is not related to John Silvetti.  Caps sole work on the Monserat pond had nothing to do with either one of these men.  I know who Caps is and I also would bet that Kermit does too at this point.  Caps last name is interesting and does indeed rings bells with anyone that knows about this case in depth but he is not related to these men. As I said we have become sidetracked again by no fault of anyone's...it's just what we do.

Now the rest of you must give me proof that I am wrong otherwise I stand by my story.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: November 19, 2008, 03:39:04 PM »

Pin that frog down and will check back later for results.

Make him talk or croak or whatever!

croak Miss Anna.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.