April 26, 2024, 05:22:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379724 times)
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2008, 12:40:34 PM »

If there are three people who should be arrested for accessory, would one or all three know where caylee's body is located? If these three people made some sort of deal with the state, I'm curious what was said about the location, maybe LE spoke to Tim about this, and that is why Tim made the statement, he doesn't think she may be found? This is driving me crazy, but I do believe we will hear at trial, some very disturbing things that Casey and these friends were doing.

Boy oh Boy, I can't wait until trial. There is so much we don't know that will come out. I also wouldn't be surprised to find out they have Caylees body and have told the Anthonys and they are still acting like they didn't hear anything at all.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2008, 12:42:00 PM »

I have often thought that maybe there were others that do know what happened and were there when whatever did happened occured. They would all have something to lose if the truth came out. Could have been a drug/sex party and would have had to reveal that, so they helped her get rid of Caylee and that is why she hasn't been found. She could be on private property of a friend ot the friends relatives or their friends that had a perfect place to place a body.
What kind of person would would help dispose/coverup death of an innocent child just to save their own a$$?

Not disagreeing, I just can't fathom!

A person like Casey who only cares about hereself and her own future.  A disgusting waste of space. IMO

I agree GnM, unfortunately "birds of a feather..."

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2008, 12:42:18 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

Can't We ALL just Get ALONG?!

dihannah1
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62
« Reply #1725 on: November 18, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »

DES, please convey our appreciation to what LP is doing.  But to please be VERY careful as to not do anything to the advantage of the defense, as they WILL jump on any shred they can grab, which appears to be little right now.

LP is also a lawyer, right?  He should know what to do and not to do in a case such as this.   Thanks Des!

Dihannah1

I thought a lot about what you posted to me....Yes...you are right....so...I've decided to continue to read...do research...make phone calls
but NOT post any info I gather in this forum.

Any *new* info I gather on this case will be sent to only several Monkeys in private....including Janet.

Any *new* info I gather on the NH case will be sent only to Lala's Mom in private.

Thank You for helping me think this through and coming to this conclusion....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2008, 12:44:43 PM »

If there are three people who should be arrested for accessory, would one or all three know where caylee's body is located? If these three people made some sort of deal with the state, I'm curious what was said about the location, maybe LE spoke to Tim about this, and that is why Tim made the statement, he doesn't think she may be found? This is driving me crazy, but I do believe we will hear at trial, some very disturbing things that Casey and these friends were doing.

Boy oh Boy, I can't wait until trial. There is so much we don't know that will come out. I also wouldn't be surprised to find out they have Caylees body and have told the Anthonys and they are still acting like they didn't hear anything at all.
I keep going back and forth with the same thought, they have Caylee's remains, or clothing.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2008, 12:44:51 PM »

Bummer Des. But I respect your decision and totally understand.

We love you!!!! 

I remember you, Caylee.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2008, 12:46:40 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

dihannah1
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62

DES, please convey our appreciation to what LP is doing.  But to please be VERY careful as to not do anything to the advantage of the defense, as they WILL jump on any shred they can grab, which appears to be little right now.

LP is also a lawyer, right?  He should know what to do and not to do in a case such as this.   Thanks Des!

Dihannah1

I thought a lot about what you posted to me....Yes...you are right....so...I've decided to continue to read...do research...make phone calls

Any *new* info I gather on this case will be sent to only several Monkeys in private....including Janet.

Any *new* info I gather on the NH case will be sent only to Lala's Mom in private.

Thank You for helping me think this through and coming to this conclusion....Des

Des dont forget me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2008, 12:46:45 PM »

Bummer Des. But I respect your decision and totally understand.

We love you!!!! 
Always look forward to your input, but you need to do what you feel is best.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2008, 12:47:40 PM »

A post was made here yesterday indicating that two sheriff's vehicles were parked at the Anthony's yesterday for a couple hours.

Have we heard anymore about this??

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2008, 12:50:44 PM »

A post was made here yesterday indicating that two sheriff's vehicles were parked at the Anthony's yesterday for a couple hours.

Have we heard anymore about this??

Not a peep!  I hope they were enlightening the Anthonys on a few of their associates but that wouldn't really be their place to do.

Later, taters.  Or gators as the case may be.

Will check back for updates this afternoon.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2008, 12:53:04 PM »

Dihannah1

I'm glad you'll at least keep reading here.. and one can hope you'll pop in for a "hello" now and then.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2008, 12:58:46 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

dihannah1
View Profile

Dihannah1

Understand your reserve about posting sensitive info. Just wanted you to know that I will miss hearing your updates and wish I was on your private mailing list. Thanks for all you have contributed.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2008, 12:59:28 PM »

Dihannah1

I'm glad you'll at least keep reading here.. and one can hope you'll pop in for a "hello" now and then.   

Yes, please DO continue to join in...even if you don't post what you learn in your research, you can still post...just like the rest of us who are regular posters!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2008, 01:03:06 PM »

Hey guys!!!!! I have been Christmas shopping the past two days..I saw a little NG last night though..
Other than the Anthonys being freaks, what else have I missed? DO tell!!

"God dont like ugly"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2008, 01:05:27 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

dihannah1
View Profile

Dihannah1

Understand your reserve about posting sensitive info. Just wanted you to know that I will miss hearing your updates and wish I was on your private mailing list. Thanks for all you have contributed.

Yes, I've always looked forward to Destiny's little jewels or pearls she enlightens us with...I wish I was on Destiny's private mailing list, too!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2008, 01:08:44 PM »

One of my favorite statements that Cindy made during the house tour. Cindy talks about how herself, George, Lee and Casey will be able to walk thru the gates to heaven, knowing they have done nothing wrong. I wonder where Caylee fits in with this scenario?
Mississippi Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2008, 01:09:45 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

dihannah1
View Profile

Dihannah1

Yes, I've always looked forward to Destiny's little jewels or pearls she enlightens us with...I wish I was on Destiny's private mailing list, too!

Me too!!! Destiny is one of the main reasons that I am at scared monkeys.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2008, 01:13:18 PM »

Welcome Landlubber.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2008, 01:14:14 PM »

I remember reading an article somewhere about LE stating "they know the child is dead".Now maybe,just maybe,they do know it for sure that she is not recoverable.That is a possibility..These friends hung out with Casey after the deed was done.Really makes you wonder about people eh?If they knew Casey was drugging and possibly killed Caylee,why would they choose to keep playin with her?Why are they not in jail right now?One gets arrested and then the copping of a deal happens .Is the cart before the horse here so to speak?The defense is interviewing witnesses.These three are on the list?Yes?No? Maybe it's just that they knew Casey was giving Caylee drugs and failed to report it..Who knows...(shakes head) Caylee goes missing...Troubling...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2008, 01:15:07 PM »

One of my favorite statements that Cindy made during the house tour. Cindy talks about how herself, George, Lee and Casey will be able to walk thru the gates to heaven, knowing they have done nothing wrong. I wonder where Caylee fits in with this scenario?

OH PLEASE!  GMAFB!!  The fact that she's even saying that makes me go:  Looney toons!!

Yeah.. I guess Caylee doesn't get into Heaven?   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2008, 01:17:14 PM »

OH PLEASE!  GMAFB!!  The fact that she's even saying that makes me go:  Looney toons!!

Yeah.. I guess Caylee doesn't get into Heaven?   

She must know Caylee is already there ahead of them..........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.