April 24, 2024, 12:39:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379549 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1020 on: November 20, 2008, 11:22:05 AM »

Is the witness list "final"? 

I remember you, Caylee.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1021 on: November 20, 2008, 11:22:29 AM »

So, they are diving again....or is this old video?

http://www.wesh.com/video/17970544/index.html
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: November 20, 2008, 11:25:57 AM »

GnM--don't drink the Kool Aid or be hypnotized swinging hammers.   

oh heck no. No Koolaid for me. But this tactic of creating confusion scares me. I hope the jurors are smart enough to see through it. See the truth! Please let there be a jury of monkeys. Oh please. 

puker on Casey

I think the majority of people can see through all of the smoke.  The problem with the Anthonys is they have blown too much smoke.  People will be able to spot the lies because this family has gone off in too many directions, while LE has stayed focused.
I wonder if the Anthony's really think the public is buying all their nonsense, they must realize on some level their behavior and words are ridiculous, if not they are way beyond dilusional.

Did you ever try to fix something you thought would look better if you just did one thing to it?  You actually make is worse so you do something else.  You keep repeating this until the one thing that was there looked much better than the mess you created by trying to fix it over and over, yet you can't stop touching it?  This is what the Anthonys do every time they open their mouths, imo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: November 20, 2008, 11:26:50 AM »

Why isn't OSCO sharing . Is it that they are smarter than the Anthonies and will not jeapordize there case , same with State Attorney?

Walter ~  I think the answer is it isn't OSCO's job to share.  There may some press releases from time to time, but this is an ongoing investigation, I believe.  There is probably a whole, whole lot we are not privy to and I'm not sure it would be right to know some things.  I don't think OSCO is overly concerned with some of the talk and speculation, as they know what they know and what they know will be used in a court of law.  In other words, I think we need to wait until trial.  And jmho, but I think OSCO is way smarter than the Anthony's, no question about that in my mind. LE are involved in a serious business of fact finding, evidence gathering in disappearance and death of a child. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1024 on: November 20, 2008, 11:28:15 AM »

WTG LP 40 divers again, I hope they find something to-day. I LE has someone there this time.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: November 20, 2008, 11:30:20 AM »

I think this is the lady Casey allegedly made the clothes comment to. Tracy McLaughlin. I know you'll correct me if I'm wrong.  I wonder what else she told her ....

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: November 20, 2008, 11:30:22 AM »

So, they are diving again....or is this old video?

http://www.wesh.com/video/17970544/index.html

Old video
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: November 20, 2008, 11:31:25 AM »

WTG LP 40 divers again, I hope they find something to-day. I LE has someone there this time.

It's old video and there never were 40 divers 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1028 on: November 20, 2008, 11:33:04 AM »

THANK YOU! Klaas...that's Great ! If we had a monkey kiss, I'd give you one..

am I gonna have to wear my dunce cap for New Years.. 

To Klaas,from sea searcher...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: November 20, 2008, 11:33:38 AM »

i'm sure this was posted up yesterday ... but it just shows us where LE's is in this case. IMO there is no doubt.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

OCSO Abandons Hope To Find Caylee Alive
Spokesman Says FBI Evidence Proves Toddler Is Dead

POSTED: 3:59 pm EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 6:14 pm EST November 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office exclusively told WESH 2 News that they are no longer following up on any tips that suggest Caylee Anthony is alive.

On Friday, the group Kid Finders plans to hold a press conference to explain why they think Caylee is alive. A sheriff's spokesman said Caylee is dead and they're moving on.

Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said they are confident that FBI lab tests on evidence found in Casey Anthony's car prove Caylee is dead. He said that is backed up by the grand jury's murder indictment of Casey
Anthony.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: November 20, 2008, 11:33:59 AM »

Why isn't OSCO sharing . Is it that they are smarter than the Anthonies and will not jeapordize there case , same with State Attorney?

Walter ~  I think the answer is it isn't OSCO's job to share.  There may some press releases from time to time, but this is an ongoing investigation, I believe.  There is probably a whole, whole lot we are not privy to and I'm not sure it would be right to know some things.  I don't think OSCO is overly concerned with some of the talk and speculation, as they know what they know and what they know will be used in a court of law.  In other words, I think we need to wait until trial.  And jmho, but I think OSCO is way smarter than the Anthony's, no question about that in my mind. LE are involved in a serious business of fact finding, evidence gathering in disappearance and death of a child. 

I agree Muffy! We should not forget the GJ indicted her in 30 minutes..That speaks volumes..George's testimony will finish her I think...Casey has already been convicted according to public opinion or at least the majority..She will have to be locked up for the rest of her life because being released back into society would simply be to dangerous to her.Where would she go?To the A's?Somehow I don't think so.She would have no life as she has seen to it that she has become pubic enemy number one at this point.People don't just forget..Ask OJ,he knows...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1031 on: November 20, 2008, 11:34:59 AM »

Does anyone know if Casey has purchased anything at the jail commisary? She should be running low on pop tarts by now. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: November 20, 2008, 11:35:36 AM »

And George Anthony as Kidfinders spokesperson? Oh, we knew that was coming. 

He is the last person I'd want speaking for me. Ok, next to last. Cindy is last.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: November 20, 2008, 11:36:45 AM »

Pubic enemy number one?

That would be public....

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: November 20, 2008, 11:37:34 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18022813/detail.html

Attorney: Case Against Casey Difficult To Prove Without Body
Woman Charged With Murder In Daughter's Disappearance

POSTED: 8:15 am EST November 20, 2008
UPDATED: 9:13 am EST November 20, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News reporter Tony Pipitone continued his investigation into the Casey Anthony first-degree murder case by presenting the known facts to a former assistant state attorney and a prominent defense attorney.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, who was last seen in mid-June.

Pipitone presented questions to former assistant state attorney Elizabeth Rahter and longtime criminal defense attorney Cheney Mason.

"First, the venue. Where the trial should be held," Pipitone said. "From the defense side, is it in your interest to move this trial out of the county?"

"Well, it may very well be. But what county would you move it to that hasn't been saturated with this story," Mason said. "Prosecutions usually -- almost without exception -- oppose a change of venue."

"Elizabeth, would you oppose it?" Pipitone asked.

"Yes, I would make the same arguments he made. You can't go anywhere," Rahter said.

Mason said seeking a change of venue could undercut another possible defense strategy, the demand for a speedy trial.

Anthony was indicted Oct. 14, meaning the state has 175 days -- until April 7 -- to start her trial, unless Anthony decides to waive her right.

"As a defense attorney, do you want a speedy trial in a case like this, where there's no body?" Pipitone said.

"That's an interesting question. Without the body, the state's going to have an enormous burden, and I don't think they can prove the case," Mason said. "I would certainly give strong consideration to moving on to trial without delay."

"As a prosecutor, why would you even go to a grand jury without a body and force yourself to try this case?" Pipitone asked Rahter.

"It's a lot better to deal with witnesses while they're fresh. And the problem with a lot of murder cases is they take years to try, and if you wait that long then their memories start to fade," Rahter said.

"They thought that by bringing an indictment, charging first-degree murder, which could potentially lead to the death penalty that that would be coercive enough to cause this defendant to start talking," Mason said.

"It's the first day of your speedy trial, Elizabeth. No medical examiner, no body. What do you have?" Pipitone asked.

"So you're missing a key witness, and so you deal with it. You work around it," Rahter said. "You have Cindy (Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother), who smelled the dead body and said it smelled like a dead body. You have George (Anthony, Casey Anthony's father), who used to be a deputy, and says it smelled like a dead body. You have K-9 dogs that alerted on the car. And so there's a dead body. The question is: How many dead bodies does Casey Anthony drive around in her car?"

Mason said it's very difficult to prove a murder case without a body.

"There's absolutely no evidence other than somebody saying they think they smelled what smelled like a dead body," Mason said.
"What if they're right? What if there is a dead body? Does that prove there's an unlawful killing? The answer is no, because every homicide is not murder. This child could have accidentally died any number of ways, and they'll never be able to prove without a body or a confession."

Pipitone said the state does have scientific evidence that it could use, including chemicals indicating a decomposing human body were found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car.

"They're going to have to present evidence to convince the court that such tests are generally accepted by the scientific community. And since you've called me, I've inquired. I'm not aware of a single case that's been admitted anywhere," Mason said.

"So this is hocus pocus science?" Pipitone said.

"Yes. I'd just have to agree with that," Mason said.

"How can I put this person on trial for her life when the scientific evidence has not been used anywhere else?" Pipitone asked Rahter.

"They have to show that it's accepted in the scientific community. It's hard, a high hurdle in Florida to pass," she said.

"So that's going to be tough for the prosecution?" Pipitone said.

"Yeah, but it's helpful that it's corroborated," Rahter said.

A hair pulled from the car trunk was consistent in length and color with Caylee's hair, showing signs of decomposition, Pipitone said. DNA tests reveal the hair came from Caylee or any of her maternal ancestors, from her mother to her great-grandmother, Pipitone said.

"Is that not evidence of death?" Pipitone asked Mason.

"I don't believe it necessarily is. They can certainly argue it, but I don't think it proves it's a death. It's proving it's an old hair with some tissue that has decomposed," Mason said.

"He's good. He's tearing apart the state's case here, and basically says there is no case," Pipitone said.

"Every case is circumstantial," Rahter said. It has to be caught on videotape, right? Otherwise, it's circumstantial. Right? So here you have the smell of a dead body, you have chloroform in the trunk, you have somebody who's continually covering stuff up, making up lies, spewing stuff forth and somebody that's missing. You prove it like every other case."

"Without the body, the state is really in a hole," Mason said. "Really, really bad without the body."

A challenge but not impossible, the former prosecutor said.

Anthony Book Deal

Local 6 News confirmed that George and Cindy Anthony are planning to write a book, but a deal is not yet in place.

The book will not be a tell-all about the case involving their missing granddaughter, Local 6 News reported.

The book will focus on what families should do if their child is missing

Thank you Klaas.

1.  The Sheriff's office claims otherwise.

2.  Considering everyone from "mother to her great-grandmother" are still living ... I do believe it can be assumed the hair strand from inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle  that implied decomposition came from the body of Caylee Marie.

Janet
_______

OCSO Abandons Hope To Find Caylee Alive
Spokesman Says FBI Evidence Proves Toddler Is Dead
POSTED: 3:59 pm EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 6:14 pm EST November 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office exclusively told WESH 2 News that they are no longer following up on any tips that suggest Caylee Anthony is alive.

On Friday, the group Kid Finders plans to hold a press conference to explain why they think Caylee is alive. A sheriff's spokesman said Caylee is dead and they're moving on.

Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said they are confident that FBI lab tests on evidence found in Casey Anthony's car prove Caylee is dead. He said that is backed up by the grand jury's murder indictment of Casey Anthony.

"We cannot continue to look when we have no evidence whatsover that she's alive," he said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: November 20, 2008, 11:37:50 AM »

And George Anthony as Kidfinders spokesperson? Oh, we knew that was coming. 

He is the last person I'd want speaking for me. Ok, next to last. Cindy is last.

I don't see George doing this simply because I doubt this org will be standing in the near future!

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: November 20, 2008, 11:37:50 AM »

I feel so sorry for Tim Miller regarding the latest Caylee search. He was sabotaged by members of the A team.  The drunken cowboy (Dennis Martin) told Murt he was a horse handler for TES.  Here is the TES page with the horse info (look at the address):
https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/Horse_Information.html

Here is a court docket case involving Dennis Martin (note the address):
http://www.osceolaclerkcourt.org/calendar/..%5Cnxhist.exe?casen=CM+++0800MM+002701++++++++

Info was located on the WS site: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75320

Before this myspace post was put up, many of us suspected this guy in the cowboy hat was a "spy" or something.  There was something "not right" about the man.. even Murt felt he was hiding something.  He claims to work for TES (or volunteer, anyway) and yet he's actually hired by the Defense team? (or well, Nejame, anyway).     It's strange for so many reasons..   

picture that setting on the couch for a minute:

Tim doesn't really know him, so he can say truthfully "I don't know the guy".  He probably just met him at that Tabu night club, the night they did their "training".  The Anthonys (and Nejame) may have had a very good reason for inserting this guy into the TES searches (recall how Tim made it clear that nobody was to talk bad about the Anthonys', or be booted from the search?), and they would of course have good reason to have him be at JBP, where LP was searching.   That fact that they - this cowboy, Nejame, the Anthonys - felt confident in sending him out there to be deceitful as to who he was, what he was doing there.. except for obviously badmouthing Padilla... well, it does all kinda come together in my mind.

I think Tim's posture in that photograph shows 1.) that he's exhausted and emotionally drained, and 2.) that he doesn't approve of what is going on with the people on that couch.   But because he wants to find Caylee so badly, he is willing to work with these people- they're tied to Caylee's family, after all. And I think he would rather work with them, then against them.
Thanks for posting that pic! I couldn't figure out how to get it in my post.  ITA with everything you said.  I also think the drunken cowboy was telling everyone at LP's search that he was with TES just to slander TM/TES even more.  Poor Tim looks so worn out in that pic.  I wouldn't blame him if he didn't come back to search for Caylee any more.
Has anyone ever identified the guy on the other end of the couch by drunk cowboy? He looks familiar to me for some reason. I think I have seen his picture before with this case. Does anyone know who the other lawyers are that work at Baez law firm? I know there is a Gabriel Adam who is a lawyer there. I have not been able to locate a picture yet for him unless he is one of the guys in the pictures of when Casey was getting ready to go to jail on murder charge(presser at Baez office). Maybe the guy works for Nejame office which would make sense but not what makes sense in this case?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: November 20, 2008, 11:37:57 AM »

Pubic enemy number one?

That would be public....

A slip of the keyboard eh? Or more of the truth?

I remember you, Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: November 20, 2008, 11:38:47 AM »

I feel so sorry for Tim Miller regarding the latest Caylee search. He was sabotaged by members of the A team.  The drunken cowboy (Dennis Martin) told Murt he was a horse handler for TES.  Here is the TES page with the horse info (look at the address):
https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/Horse_Information.html

Here is a court docket case involving Dennis Martin (note the address):
http://www.osceolaclerkcourt.org/calendar/..%5Cnxhist.exe?casen=CM+++0800MM+002701++++++++

Info was located on the WS site: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75320

Before this myspace post was put up, many of us suspected this guy in the cowboy hat was a "spy" or something.  There was something "not right" about the man.. even Murt felt he was hiding something.  He claims to work for TES (or volunteer, anyway) and yet he's actually hired by the Defense team? (or well, Nejame, anyway).     It's strange for so many reasons..   

picture that setting on the couch for a minute:

Tim doesn't really know him, so he can say truthfully "I don't know the guy".  He probably just met him at that Tabu night club, the night they did their "training".  The Anthonys (and Nejame) may have had a very good reason for inserting this guy into the TES searches (recall how Tim made it clear that nobody was to talk bad about the Anthonys', or be booted from the search?), and they would of course have good reason to have him be at JBP, where LP was searching.   That fact that they - this cowboy, Nejame, the Anthonys - felt confident in sending him out there to be deceitful as to who he was, what he was doing there.. except for obviously badmouthing Padilla... well, it does all kinda come together in my mind.

I think Tim's posture in that photograph shows 1.) that he's exhausted and emotionally drained, and 2.) that he doesn't approve of what is going on with the people on that couch.   But because he wants to find Caylee so badly, he is willing to work with these people- they're tied to Caylee's family, after all. And I think he would rather work with them, then against them.
Thanks for posting that pic! I couldn't figure out how to get it in my post.  ITA with everything you said.  I also think the drunken cowboy was telling everyone at LP's search that he was with TES just to slander TM/TES even more.  Poor Tim looks so worn out in that pic.  I wouldn't blame him if he didn't come back to search for Caylee any more.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1039 on: November 20, 2008, 11:38:55 AM »

I could see him as Don Johnson, all Miami Vice up in the cage. 

I like the way you think..

Not familiar with Don Johnson, never watched Miami Vice (I lead a sheltered life)

Does he look like James Scott ? Trying to impress one of the monkeys here you know, have to keep up my image 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.