April 19, 2024, 02:41:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379273 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1060 on: November 20, 2008, 11:58:03 AM »

just recieved an inside tip on the newest group anthonys hired to come out and search and oversee any future searches

What is that BIG one...my puter doesn't even scroll that far 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1061 on: November 20, 2008, 11:59:05 AM »

I also think he looks familiar, and I swear I've seen him with Baez at some point.

I believe you *might* be thinking of the man who was with Baez at that press conference outside his offce. The one who looked like a bouncer. Anyone remember him?

That's where I think I remember seeing him..  but I'm not sure.

They are similar but I'm not sure it's the same person. In my memory, the guy with Baez was a bigger fellow than this one. But anything is possible!

I remember you, Caylee.
blessedx3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1062 on: November 20, 2008, 12:01:35 PM »

GOOD MORNIN'
I am not a frequent poster here. What drew me to this site was the accurate links, postings etc. But you are like one big extended family, and  being such a sad horrifying case, you all bring humor that can break through the hurting people have deep down in their hearts for this sweet angel Caylee. I honestly can say that every time I read (from which i am ALWAYS behind), I can get a chuckle out of your circle of friends. I never get "poochie face" if my posts are not answered. I have read where some posters get upset about that. But I am not here to count my "number" of posts, I am here with a broken heart over all the missing and abused children, that have no one to speak for them. That is where SM comes in. You take info, and links, very seriously. But sometimes it gets very deep, and to help work through that is your ability to make a "funny" lol. Thank you for letting me be a part of SM. God Bless you all!

Saved by Grace~~~Child of God
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: November 20, 2008, 12:03:44 PM »

Don Johnson (in his younger days). And Kermit THE Frog ... well, I'll leave it at that and run before I get in trouble. (zoooom)

That'll work...I think 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: November 20, 2008, 12:05:04 PM »

GOOD MORNIN'
I am not a frequent poster here. What drew me to this site was the accurate links, postings etc. But you are like one big extended family, and  being such a sad horrifying case, you all bring humor that can break through the hurting people have deep down in their hearts for this sweet angel Caylee. I honestly can say that every time I read (from which i am ALWAYS behind), I can get a chuckle out of your circle of friends. I never get "poochie face" if my posts are not answered. I have read where some posters get upset about that. But I am not here to count my "number" of posts, I am here with a broken heart over all the missing and abused children, that have no one to speak for them. That is where SM comes in. You take info, and links, very seriously. But sometimes it gets very deep, and to help work through that is your ability to make a "funny" lol. Thank you for letting me be a part of SM. God Bless you all!

Well may the God of Heaven Bless you too!!!! Welcome to the cage!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: November 20, 2008, 12:06:47 PM »

Well sweet monkeys,the daughter has called and asked me to come over and hang out! You know I'm gonna!!! Be sweet and see ya

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: November 20, 2008, 12:09:50 PM »

GOOD MORNIN'

Well may the God of Heaven Bless you too!!!! Welcome to the cage!!!

Yes...WELCOME !

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1067 on: November 20, 2008, 12:11:00 PM »

Thank you everybody I was starting to get discourage think that she just might get off.

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1068 on: November 20, 2008, 12:12:38 PM »

Jrzgrl- The new search team looks like they're suited up and ready to get some work done. The dog with the monkey scared me for a minute, my dog looks just like him, and for a minute I thought, I don't recall taking any pictures of her with a monkey.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: November 20, 2008, 12:13:10 PM »

Blessedx3.. What a lovely post. thank you and welcome!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: November 20, 2008, 12:14:54 PM »

Welcome to the new cage mates 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: November 20, 2008, 12:19:46 PM »

Blessedx3- Welcome, I can't tell you how many times I have laughed at some of the pictures and videos posted, and all the great info too.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1072 on: November 20, 2008, 12:23:03 PM »

Good day to all the monks.  I just can't believe the twists and turns uinvolved with this whole circus.  Now Moe is saying she wants to write a book on what to do in searching for missing children.  Have mercy, I just slipped on a banana peel.  That would be like Jeffrey Dahlmer writing a cooking book.  Have a great day all - must return to work.

Be casual, as always

Do No Evil 
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1073 on: November 20, 2008, 12:23:49 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18022813/detail.html

Attorney: Case Against Casey Difficult To Prove Without Body
Woman Charged With Murder In Daughter's Disappearance

POSTED: 8:15 am EST November 20, 2008
UPDATED: 9:13 am EST November 20, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News reporter Tony Pipitone
<SNIP>

"They thought that by bringing an indictment, charging first-degree murder, which could potentially lead to the death penalty that that would be coercive enough to cause this defendant to start talking," Mason said. I think the LE just wanted to get the ball rolling and feel they have plenty of evidence to move forward

"It's the first day of your speedy trial, Elizabeth. No medical examiner, no body. What do you have?" Pipitone asked.

"So you're missing a key witness, and so you deal with it. You work around it," Rahter said. "You have Cindy (Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother), who smelled the dead body and said it smelled like a dead body. You have George (Anthony, Casey Anthony's father), who used to be a deputy, and says it smelled like a dead body. You have K-9 dogs that alerted on the car. And so there's a dead body. The question is: How many dead bodies does Casey Anthony drive around in her car?"

Mason said it's very difficult to prove a murder case without a body.

"There's absolutely no evidence other than somebody saying they think they smelled what smelled like a dead body," Mason said. "What if they're right? What if there is a dead body? Does that prove there's an unlawful killing? The answer is no, because every homicide is not murder.This child could have accidentally died any number of ways, and they'll never be able to prove without a body or a confession."
At least he's admitted she's passed on..and I think he's dead wrong about haveing evidence

<SNIP>

A hair pulled from the car trunk was consistent in length and color with Caylee's hair, showing signs of decomposition, Pipitone said. DNA tests reveal the hair came from Caylee or any of her maternal ancestors, from her mother to her great-grandmother, Pipitone said.

"Is that not evidence of death?" Pipitone asked Mason.

"I don't believe it necessarily is. They can certainly argue it, but I don't think it proves it's a death. It's proving it's an old hair with some tissue that has decomposed," Mason said. Wrong answer, won't happen

<SNIP>

"Without the body, the state is really in a hole," Mason said. "Really, really bad without the body." again admitting death..not too many live bodies in a murder trial

A challenge but not impossible, the former prosecutor said.

My comments in blue ... I hope 

Sad when our legal system has come to this...right and wrong don't seem to matter anymore... ..fuel for these (AHHHH) lawyers

No... he is not admitting anything.... he is saying that it will be hard to prove that Caylee is dead without the body, or that Casey is guilty of murdering her without some hard evidence. That's all he's saying. We can agree or disagree... but we should not read more into it than it really is.
I assume that they have a lot more than we know... because of the indictment coming down so fast. But everybody has their own opinions about it, and they are just stating theirs, as lawyers.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1074 on: November 20, 2008, 12:27:08 PM »

GOOD MORNIN'
Welcome, glad you are a part of the monkeys. My posts aren't answered half the time, doesn't bother me though. I love it here.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: November 20, 2008, 12:30:57 PM »

No... he is not admitting anything.... he is saying that it will be hard to prove that Caylee is dead without the body, or that Casey is guilty of murdering her without some hard evidence. That's all he's saying. We can agree or disagree... but we should not read more into it than it really is.
I assume that they have a lot more than we know... because of the indictment coming down so fast. But everybody has their own opinions about it, and they are just stating theirs, as lawyers.

I shall re-think this...isn't Mason a lawyer for the defence? or is he just a panel lawyer for the media ?

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1076 on: November 20, 2008, 12:39:57 PM »

These lawyers that were responding to the questions do not have access to the information of the prosecution. They are just commenting on the issues in general. They have no idea what the LE has, we only can see the tip of the iceberg and the Titanic heading right for it! 
I shall re-think this...isn't Mason a lawyer for the defence? or is he just a panel lawyer for the media ?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1077 on: November 20, 2008, 12:40:56 PM »

Repost:
These lawyers that were responding to the questions do not have access to the information of the prosecution. They are just commenting on the issues in general. They have no idea what the LE has, we only can see the tip of the iceberg and the Titanic heading right for it! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: November 20, 2008, 12:41:10 PM »

Cheney Mason is a criminal defense lawyer here in Florida

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: November 20, 2008, 12:42:10 PM »

Good day to all the monks.  I just can't believe the twists and turns uinvolved with this whole circus.  Now Moe is saying she wants to write a book on what to do in searching for missing children.  Have mercy, I just slipped on a banana peel.  That would be like Jeffrey Dahlmer writing a cooking book.  Have a great day all - must return to work.

Be casual, as always

Now that's quite the visual, Dahlmer writing a cookbook, Anthony's writing a book on what to do when your child is missing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.