March 29, 2024, 01:18:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 377167 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: November 20, 2008, 02:00:23 PM »

maybe I misunderstood, i thought in a capital case a jury was required.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: November 20, 2008, 02:00:42 PM »

Could this be James Copenhaver, the contact for the ground search?   Anyone that was there, did you meet him?[/color]
Weekend Ground Search call:
Call James Copenhaver
(407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com

I went ahead and emailed WFTV because surely they would know who they're interviewing.. or at least who is there in the room.  I hope!

Should have thought of that.  Great thinking.
Good idea. They should know. I had one more guess but will wait on answer from them.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: November 20, 2008, 02:03:29 PM »

You could be right.  I am only speculating.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: November 20, 2008, 02:05:38 PM »

Janet

... and so was my Canadian "attorney nephew".

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1124 on: November 20, 2008, 02:09:09 PM »

Jose Baez Requests Access To Internal Records
Thursday, November 20, 2008 – updated: 9:56 am EST November 20, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Defense attorney Jose Baez has asked a judge for access to internal records from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the State Attorney's Office. Baez is claiming that the information leaked to the public came from one of the two offices

Baez also said the leaks in the case may result in a tainted jury pool

http://www.wftv.com/news/18022622/detail.html

Janet... can he actually be granted this ? seems a little much to me, any legal minds here?

I do not have a clue.

It was my understanding that the defence is entitled to full discloser from the State Attorney's office/ proscutor's office prior to trial.

Janet

That's what I thought too..and all of the other motions appear to be JB following up on the judge's advice to DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK...ans this info was available to him all along. 

O/T..did you win your game of scrabble last night? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1125 on: November 20, 2008, 02:09:20 PM »

OMG, Seaman, I thought you swallowed the Kool Aid there for a moment.   

Not a chance...I have my own Kool Aid 

I just figured I'd throw a serious post in here somewhere and spark some conversation...can't always be the court jester

Is that another hat I see in your future?   joker  We are gonna start calling you the mad hatter...

I swear, I cannot catch up on my reading without you all putting me to work!  LOL

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1126 on: November 20, 2008, 02:09:37 PM »

Oh.. so Casual's a boy?  And Bearly's your girl? 

I thought Casual was a girl? 

LOL..why do I have an image of the three stooges in my head now 

1) I don't know

2) No...I don't think so but she always talks to  me when i post and greets me in the morning.

3) see 1 

LOL.  Now I'm a stooge?  If so, I want to be Joe, as Cindy Scamthony is obviously Moe.

Do No Evil 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: November 20, 2008, 02:12:28 PM »

As it stands now ... the Casey Anthony case will in all probability not be a capital case unless Caylee Marie's remains are recovered.

Janet
_______

Casey Death Case Hard To Make At This Time
Aggravating Factors Required To Get Death Sentence
POSTED: 3:57 pm EST November 6, 2008
UPDATED: 10:06 pm EST November 6, 2008

Prosecutors say they don’t know if they have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

A spokesman at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have not taken the death penalty off the table, because the case is still developing and they hope to find Caylee’s body.

But Randy Means of the state attorney’s office said there are doubts they have enough aggravating factors to get the death penalty at this time.

A defense attorney sent prosecutors a report outlining why the state should not seek a death sentence against Casey Anthony, who faces trial on first-degree murder and other charges.

Meanwhile, the state is asking a judge to approve a gag order, which would limit what prosecutors, investigators, the defense team, and even Casey Anthony’s parents and brother can say publicly. Prosecutors cite comments in the media from Anthony’s family and defense team members that they say could prejudice potential jurors.

The news comes on the same day prosecutors released more than 500 pages of evidence against Casey Anthony. The documents include an investigator’s interview with her father, George, in which he says he confronted Casey Anthony about her daughter’s whereabouts three weeks before she was reported missing. Read more in Casey Anthony blog.

The stack of documents includes some previously released material, such as FBI reports about hair and air samples from Casey Anthony’s car that indicated human decomposition.

Casey Anthony is being held in Orange County Jail without bond. Her trial is scheduled to start in January.

Caylee Anthony has not been seen since June, and prosecutors face trying Anthony without a body.

There are various aggravating factors that are considered in Florida death penalty cases. These, according to the Death Penalty Information Center, include that the murder:

- Was heinous, atrocious, cruel, or depraved.

- Involved substantial planning and premeditation.

- Was committed without pretense of moral or legal justification.

- Was committed by a person with previous felonies, or happened while another felony was being committed.

A search for Caylee Anthony will be conducted on Saturday by Texas Equusearch. At that time, search teams will look for missing woman Jennifer Kesse.

People who are interested in volunteering with Equusearch should call 877-270-9500 or go to TexasEquusearch.org.

Retired law enforcement, military personnel or anyone with a background in fire or rescue who would like to serve as a team leader should contact James Copenhaver at 407-897-1184.

http://www.wesh.com/cw18/17923372/detail.html

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: November 20, 2008, 02:13:01 PM »

Oh.. so Casual's a boy?  And Bearly's your girl? 

I thought Casual was a girl? 

LOL..why do I have an image of the three stooges in my head now 

1) I don't know

2) No...I don't think so but she always talks to  me when i post and greets me in the morning.

3) see 1 

LOL.  Now I'm a stooge?  If so, I want to be Joe, as Cindy Scamthony is obviously Moe.

Well, a new Monkey!

Welcome, Casual!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: November 20, 2008, 02:13:30 PM »

Just dropped my drawers - yep, still a guy.  Just got back from lunch and the 2nd page of the Chicago Suntimes had the following headline (true story):  "Anthony's plight is about the most tragic I've ever seen".  I said you gott be $hittin me.  Turns out the article was about a man supposedely falsely sentenced to life in prison for a murder that he didn't commit. 

Real men do blog.   

Be casual,

I with you man...just....stay away from my girl !   

Welcome to the cage... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: November 20, 2008, 02:14:01 PM »

Janet

please excuse if I'm not clear with this comment, battling a nasty flu.   I worry about Stricklands rulings too. With all of our previous talk of egos related to this case, it's to any of these players advantage to stay in the mix, a lot of fame comes with each statement, press release etc.To have him be the sole decider on this would also mean he could rule in her favor by being just doubtful of even one forensic finding.
I'm so slow today, probably by the time this posts, it will have been finished being discussed.
J

AND to the Chicago headline from CC, I cough out a PUHLEEZE
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: November 20, 2008, 02:15:16 PM »

Jose Baez Requests Access To Internal Records
Thursday, November 20, 2008 – updated: 9:56 am EST November 20, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Defense attorney Jose Baez has asked a judge for access to internal records from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the State Attorney's Office. Baez is claiming that the information leaked to the public came from one of the two offices

Baez also said the leaks in the case may result in a tainted jury pool

http://www.wftv.com/news/18022622/detail.html

Janet... can he actually be granted this ? seems a little much to me, any legal minds here?

I do not have a clue.

It was my understanding that the defence is entitled to full discloser from the State Attorney's office/ proscutor's office prior to trial.

Janet

That's what I thought too..and all of the other motions appear to be JB following up on the judge's advice to DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK...ans this info was available to him all along. 

O/T..did you win your game of scrabble last night? 

It was kinda late by the time I submitted my last post to the forum so ... Hubby and I ended up talking a while over a cuppa tea and ... called it a night.

Janet

_____

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: November 20, 2008, 02:16:59 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18025590/detail.html

NeJame Quits As Anthonys' Attorney
Prominent Attorney Withdraws From Case

POSTED: 2:05 pm EST November 20, 2008
UPDATED: 2:09 pm EST November 20, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prominent Orlando attorney Mark NeJame told WESH 2 News Thursday that he is withdrawing as attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, whose daughter is charged with murdering their granddaughter.

In an interview with WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing, NeJame said he was frustrated with the direction the Anthonys have taken, especially that they continue to content that Caylee Anthony is alive.

NeJame was at George Anthony’s side when Anthony was a key witness in the grand jury proceedings that led to an indictment of Casey Anthony on first-degree murder and other charges.

Casey Anthony is being held in Orange County Jail on no bond awaiting trial that is scheduled to start in January.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: November 20, 2008, 02:17:43 PM »

I swear, I cannot catch up on my reading without you all putting me to work!  LOL

Thank You Brandi.... I knew I could count on you 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: November 20, 2008, 02:17:49 PM »

NeJame's News Release:

Unfortunately, I have made the decision that it is best not to continue my representation of George and Cindy Anthony.

George and Cindy have a belief that their beloved granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive. Tips and leads continue to come in. I believe strongly that they should have every right to maintain their hope and faith that one of these "sightings" will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them. What parent or grandparent would surrender such hope? Who is one person to tell another parent or grandparent when it is time for them to abandon their faith? When does a stranger have the right to judge another who has endured such a loss? The attacks made against them by some are deplorable. Let them be to do what they feel they must to find their beloved granddaughter, Caylee. Knowing this case as well as probably anyone on earth, there is no doubt that they do not know where Caylee is. Allow them to walk their own path.

I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee, regardless of where this might lead. Quite simply, this meant that I could do whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive or not. It impressed me that George and Cindy, both believing that Caylee was still with us, had an overriding and primary concern in finding Caylee, even if the result was not as they would hope. The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense.

Abundant efforts have been made towards finding Caylee. I have worked with so many involved in this matter towards the goal of finding this dear, missing child who has captured the hearts of so many. Some ignorant and judgmental members of the public though have made hateful and inaccurate accusations against me and others, when they had no idea whatsoever what was really going on. As my new, good friend, Tim Miller from Equusearch, tells me "everybody associated with this case gets body slammed." However, like Tim, when you know in your heart that you're doing the right thing, you just move forward knowing that right will ultimately win out. Some have falsely accused me and some others of being in this for the money. If they only knew how utterly wrong and misguided they are.

I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was only one like any other…an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth. I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony. Although I was quite successful in resolving a multitude of matters, I am unable to go further to help George and Cindy find Caylee in my current role. I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client's prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will.

As someone who has learned and knows the inner workings and details of the case and its various characters intimately, the rampant sensationalism and unfounded accusations must stop. Allow Cindy and George Anthony the respect and decency of dealing with their hope and efforts to find their missing and beloved Caylee as they need to. Allow those with differing opinions on finding and searching for Caylee, whether she is with us or not, to do their jobs without interruption. Finally, the judicial system is in play and justice will be best served by mindless meddlers staying out of something they know little of. There are many wonderful people involved in efforts to find Caylee and there are, unfortunately, many who are exploiting this child. Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation. There should only be one goal and that is to find Caylee Marie Anthony.

Mark E. NeJame

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1135 on: November 20, 2008, 02:20:55 PM »

NeJame's News Release:

Unfortunately, I have made the decision that it is best not to continue my representation of George and Cindy Anthony.

George and Cindy have a belief that their beloved granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive. Tips and leads continue to come in. I believe strongly that they should have every right to maintain their hope and faith that one of these "sightings" will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them. What parent or grandparent would surrender such hope? Who is one person to tell another parent or grandparent when it is time for them to abandon their faith? When does a stranger have the right to judge another who has endured such a loss? The attacks made against them by some are deplorable. Let them be to do what they feel they must to find their beloved granddaughter, Caylee. Knowing this case as well as probably anyone on earth, there is no doubt that they do not know where Caylee is. Allow them to walk their own path.

I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee, regardless of where this might lead. Quite simply, this meant that I could do whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive or not. It impressed me that George and Cindy, both believing that Caylee was still with us, had an overriding and primary concern in finding Caylee, even if the result was not as they would hope. The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense.

Abundant efforts have been made towards finding Caylee. I have worked with so many involved in this matter towards the goal of finding this dear, missing child who has captured the hearts of so many. Some ignorant and judgmental members of the public though have made hateful and inaccurate accusations against me and others, when they had no idea whatsoever what was really going on. As my new, good friend, Tim Miller from Equusearch, tells me "everybody associated with this case gets body slammed." However, like Tim, when you know in your heart that you're doing the right thing, you just move forward knowing that right will ultimately win out. Some have falsely accused me and some others of being in this for the money. If they only knew how utterly wrong and misguided they are.

I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was only one like any other…an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth. I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony. Although I was quite successful in resolving a multitude of matters, I am unable to go further to help George and Cindy find Caylee in my current role. I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client's prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will.

As someone who has learned and knows the inner workings and details of the case and its various characters intimately, the rampant sensationalism and unfounded accusations must stop. Allow Cindy and George Anthony the respect and decency of dealing with their hope and efforts to find their missing and beloved Caylee as they need to. Allow those with differing opinions on finding and searching for Caylee, whether she is with us or not, to do their jobs without interruption. Finally, the judicial system is in play and justice will be best served by mindless meddlers staying out of something they know little of. There are many wonderful people involved in efforts to find Caylee and there are, unfortunately, many who are exploiting this child. Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation. There should only be one goal and that is to find Caylee Marie Anthony.

Mark E. NeJame
  Whoa. What is this about?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: November 20, 2008, 02:21:02 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prominent Orlando attorney Mark NeJame told WESH 2 News Thursday that he is withdrawing as attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, whose daughter is charged with murdering their granddaughter.

In an interview with WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing, NeJame said he was frustrated with the direction the Anthonys have taken, especially that they continue to content that Caylee Anthony is alive.

NeJame was at George Anthony’s side when Anthony was a key witness in the grand jury proceedings that led to an indictment of Casey Anthony on first-degree murder and other charges.

Casey Anthony is being held in Orange County Jail on no bond awaiting trial that is scheduled to start in January.

WOW! Breaking News!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1137 on: November 20, 2008, 02:21:25 PM »

and their new "attorney" is ... ????

1. Cowboy Dennis Martin
2. Convicted felon Dennis Milstead
3. Leonard Padilla (joke joke! no nanner throwin!)

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: November 20, 2008, 02:22:42 PM »

Cindy and George Anthony's support base no longer exists.

1.  Larry Garrison resigned or was fired.
2.  Dennis Milstead (KFN) is missing in action.
3.  Mark NeJames has quit.

Janet

_____

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: November 20, 2008, 02:23:31 PM »

He must be off the Kool Aid...now maybe he can be a witness for the prosecution 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.