April 26, 2024, 01:21:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379718 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1160 on: November 20, 2008, 02:40:49 PM »

everyone they get is quiting on them....that speaks loud and clear to me

Maybe Nejame read the handwriting on the wall, the LE 's announcement that they'll not follow leads for "live caylee", and no amount of common sense from him could make the A's more sane in the public's eye.

The fact that every group associated with the A's has been less than above board, they're getting exposed , even Nejame knows his representation of these nuts invites a thorough look into his dealings.   

Maybe now that the potential goldmine from the KFN has been obliterated , maybe being their lawyer jusy isn't worth it.

mizjay ... I agree.

Janet

OCSO Abandons Hope To Find Caylee Alive
Spokesman Says FBI Evidence Proves Toddler Is Dead
POSTED: 3:59 pm EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 6:14 pm EST November 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office exclusively told WESH 2 News that they are no longer following up on any tips that suggest Caylee Anthony is alive.

On Friday, the group Kid Finders plans to hold a press conference to explain why they think Caylee is alive. A sheriff's spokesman said Caylee is dead and they're moving on.

Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said they are confident that FBI lab tests on evidence found in Casey Anthony's car prove Caylee is dead. He said that is backed up by the grand jury's murder indictment of Casey Anthony.

"We cannot continue to look when we have no evidence whatsover that she's alive," he said.

Grandfather George Anthony said his group, Kid Finders, is still getting reports of live sightings of Caylee. They have no reason to believe Caylee is dead.

Investigators said they are also concerned that if they continue to follow up on live sightings, it could help Casey Anthony's defense establish reasonable doubt about whether Caylee is deceased.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1161 on: November 20, 2008, 02:40:52 PM »

And as to George and Cindy having the right to look for an alive Caylee ... well, ok. But not using LE resources and not barging into every family's home who has a caucasian child around the same age. LE knows she is deceased. Prosecutors know. NeJame knows. Casey is sitting in jail eating her PopTarts charged with 1st degree murder. And IMO the defense knows Caylee is deceased as well. 

And sorry to anyone who disagrees, but IMHO the Anthonys know. When does it cross the line from innocent, well-intended grandparents searching for their granddaughter, hoping she is alive to two people who know in their hearts and minds what happened to Caylee and knew it the day they picked up that Pontiac Sunfire from the towyard? IMO it crossed the line long ago.

This is deny-all NOT denial!!!!!!!!   

I remember you, Caylee.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: November 20, 2008, 02:40:54 PM »

Maybe Nejame read the handwriting on the wall, the LE 's announcement that they'll not follow leads for "live caylee", and no amount of common sense from him could make the A's more sane in the public's eye.
The fact that every group associated with the A's has been less than above board, they're getting exposed , even Nejame knows his representation of these nuts invites a thorough look into his dealings.   

Maybe now that the potential goldmine from the KFN has been obliterated , maybe being their lawyer jusy isn't worth it.

...and maybe he needs clients who can actually pay for his services.
and follow his high dollar advice!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1163 on: November 20, 2008, 02:41:43 PM »

Oh.. so Casual's a boy?  And Bearly's your girl? 

I thought Casual was a girl? 

LOL..why do I have an image of the three stooges in my head now 

1) I don't know

2) No...I don't think so but she always talks to  me when i post and greets me in the morning.

3) see 1 

LOL.  Now I'm a stooge?  If so, I want to be Joe, as Cindy Scamthony is obviously Moe.

I feel like one, too! I could have sworn I saw boobs inside that shirt, in his avatar!  I need to pay more attention! Sorry Casually! 

From being called a stooge to now saying I need a Manssiere, you monkeys sure know how to welcome someone.

Do No Evil 
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1164 on: November 20, 2008, 02:43:15 PM »

Tv .. another new Monkey!

Welcome to the Cage!!

Thanks for the warm welcome
question??how do I get a avatar
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: November 20, 2008, 02:43:30 PM »

...and maybe he needs clients who can actually pay for his services.
and follow his high dollar advice!

My favorite part is this:
I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony. Although I was quite successful in resolving a multitude of matters, I am unable to go further to help George and Cindy find Caylee in my current role. I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client's prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will.

The whole paragraph, but especially what is in italics.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: November 20, 2008, 02:44:50 PM »

Welcome to the Cage!!

Klaas and the mods can help you with that Wink

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1167 on: November 20, 2008, 02:45:05 PM »

Info about the drunken cowboy who disrupted the LP search at Blanchard Park. This info was posted on WS but it's from Rev. Grund's my space blog which I don't have access to.

A blog from R. Grund (11-19-08)
http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...9-e0deca26115b

He posted it as a bulletin on MySpace, which only goes to people on your friends list. Here is the whole thing, note at the bottom he asks to re-post:
P.S. Thanks for all your hard work, keeping us on the straight and narrow (well, mostly)

Good morning all!

I was wondering if anyone here was at the celebration for Caylee last week at Blanchard Park? If you were - do you remember seeing a young lady with a camera asking people questions on camera. She claimed she was doing an independent documentary.
Did anyone get a name or business card from her? If so, can you pass that information on to me?

The reason I ask is this - if you answered anything on camera she cannot use your footage for public release without a release from you to do so. Assuming she really was doing an independent documentary and not working for someone to get that footage. The next paragraph will explain that some more.

Secondly, we now know that the large gentlemen in the cowboy hat was not a "protester". He was a paid member of the Anthony Family defense team. He is a private investigator hired by Mark NeJame. His name is Dennis Martin and he was there to disrupt the event and get information. He can be seen in a news report sitting on a sofa with NeJame, Tim Miller (what is someone like Tim Miller doing with this crew?!) and another unknown gentlemen. If I were to look for that stolen camera I would look toward him and his female associate that was holding the sign stating Caylee Is Alive. Those same two people were at the Equusearch sites both Sat. and Sun. I am not saying they did it but it's a natural place to start looking.

This strange case has become even more bizarre with these new players, including the founder of Kid Finders and his history, and I think it's time questions were asked and answers sought.

If you a friend of Caylee's please repost this bulletin to get the information out.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75320

Sorry if this has already been answered; she was with JusticeforCaylee - the lady that Cindy threatened to kick her ass.  Hope this helps.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1168 on: November 20, 2008, 02:45:12 PM »

Just dropped my drawers - yep, still a guy.  Just got back from lunch and the 2nd page of the Chicago Suntimes had the following headline (true story):  "Anthony's plight is about the most tragic I've ever seen".  I said you gott be $hittin me.  Turns out the article was about a man supposedely falsely sentenced to life in prison for a murder that he didn't commit. 

Real men do blog.   

Be casual,

I with you man...just....stay away from my girl !   

Welcome to the cage... 

Hey Sea Monkey, who's you're main squeeze?

LOL..take your pick...I'm usually all alone in here...having grown up on a farm, I've witnessed what happens to a Ram in a flock of ewes..he's constantly trying to jump the stone wall and escape to the hills 

I'm just kidding of course...and I mean Absolutely no disrespect to the ladies here. I've always found it easier to converse with girls than boys/women than men, as I value their way of thinking greatly.. perhaps that comes from my mum.. women see things differently than men and I find they are more open minded overall.. just don't cross them 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1169 on: November 20, 2008, 02:46:45 PM »

Welcome to the Cage!!

Klaas and the mods can help you with that Wink
thank-you
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: November 20, 2008, 02:48:51 PM »

I wonder who the Anthony's will get to represent them now?

I hear the Boston Legal team may be available soon....
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: November 20, 2008, 02:49:10 PM »

Cindy and George Anthony's support base no longer exists.

1.  Larry Garrison resigned or was fired.
2.  Dennis Milstead (KFN) is missing in action.
3.  Mark NeJames has quit.

Janet

The rats they are a jumpin!!! Wonder if Lee next to jump ship? 
[/quote]

I'm wondering if JB will be next.... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1172 on: November 20, 2008, 02:49:19 PM »

Nejame: I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee, regardless of where this might lead. Quite simply, this meant that I could do whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive or not. It impressed me that George and Cindy, both believing that Caylee was still with us, had an overriding and primary concern in finding Caylee, even if the result was not as they would hope. The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense.

So, I take it either one or both of these conditions was no longer being met?

I don't think he was willing to participate in the charade to help bring about reasonable doubt, thus helping KC's defense. Besides, he couldn't control CA..Who can?

Carmen
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: November 20, 2008, 02:50:00 PM »

TVPolice - there is a thread in the Monkey Lounge with different avatars and instructions. You can pick one of those or you can tell me what you might like and I can see if I can find something for you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.0
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1174 on: November 20, 2008, 02:50:02 PM »

Just dropped my drawers - yep, still a guy.  Just got back from lunch and the 2nd page of the Chicago Suntimes had the following headline (true story):  "Anthony's plight is about the most tragic I've ever seen".  I said you gott be $hittin me.  Turns out the article was about a man supposedely falsely sentenced to life in prison for a murder that he didn't commit. 

Real men do blog.   

Be casual,

I with you man...just....stay away from my girl !   

Welcome to the cage... 

Hey Sea Monkey, who's you're main squeeze?

LOL..take your pick...I'm usually all alone in here...having grown up on a farm, I've witnessed what happens to a Ram in a flock of ewes..he's constantly trying to jump the stone wall and escape to the hills 

I'm just kidding of course...and I mean Absolutely no disrespect to the ladies here. I've always found it easier to converse with girls than boys/women than men, as I value their way of thinking greatly.. perhaps that comes from my mum.. women see things differently than men and I find they are more open minded overall.. just don't cross them 

I know what you mean.  I work in an office of about 200, of which 75% is female.

Do No Evil 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: November 20, 2008, 02:52:33 PM »

Wasn't one of Baez's motions to get info on Amscot employees? Is he going to try and say one of them placed a dead body in the trunk? 

or trying to find someone who saw someone else put a body in the trunk... ie anyone else near the car during that time ? 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: November 20, 2008, 02:52:46 PM »

-snipped-

NeJame Sez-
I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client's prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will.[/b]

-snipped-

Given the fact that NeJame has stated since the beginning that he was defending the Anthony's as a source of "media control" ... from the public viewing them in a negative light ... the Anthony's latest antics at JBP, the "exclusive tour" of Casey's bedroom and now George stepping up to be KFN spokesperson has definately crossed the line ...

How do you possibly defend that?  As I see it ... the man's hands are tied ... I'm sure his time would be better spent elsewhere ...

No worries kids ... there will be justice for Caylee ... Casey's world is slowly crumbling!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: November 20, 2008, 02:53:48 PM »

Oh.. so Casual's a boy?  And Bearly's your girl? 

I thought Casual was a girl? 

LOL..why do I have an image of the three stooges in my head now 

1) I don't know

2) No...I don't think so but she always talks to  me when i post and greets me in the morning.

3) see 1 

LOL.  Now I'm a stooge?  If so, I want to be Joe, as Cindy Scamthony is obviously Moe.

I feel like one, too! I could have sworn I saw boobs inside that shirt, in his avatar!  I need to pay more attention! Sorry Casually! 

From being called a stooge to now saying I need a Manssiere, you monkeys sure know how to welcome someone.

ROFLMAO, I sure hope you have a sense of humor!!!    

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: November 20, 2008, 02:53:57 PM »

When I got up today, I began by catching up on reading the posts that had been made while I was away, and there was quite the fun argument about who was the sweetest monkey. So, of course I had to go made a sweet monkey for people to use when they think someone says something sweet.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: November 20, 2008, 02:54:09 PM »

Going back to the night club love-in.. Maybe Nejame actually saw how genuine Tim is? Maybe he decided he couldn't represent a family who could spew so much venom towards a man who put everything on the line to go look for this little girl?

I think we should still find out about any truth to the rumors of Nejame possibly representing KFN or NLHF.

I also am still waiting to hear back from WFTV about the mystery man on that couch. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.